Modern Babylon

gaedhealic

Dec 22, 2021, 5:57:58 PM12/22/21
Who do you think the Whore Babylon is? I'll tell you what I think...
WHO IS BABYLON? Revelation 18.
* Ancient Babylon was the richest, most powerful and corrupt Nation of her day. Her people worshiped the false gods Marduk and Ishtar.
* Modern Babylon is the richest, most corrupt and powerful Nation of our day. She denies the God of Abraham and Idolizes the religion of Modern Science and worships the false god of Big Bang creation.
* She "rides the beast," that is, she is "carried by" or supported by the beast, Satan.
* In your own estimation,
Which nation today is the most powerful nation in the world?
Is that nation also rich and corrupt?
Does this nation deny the God of Creation?
Does this nation Idolize the false religion of Modern Science and worship the false BIG BANG god of creation?
* You be the judge, and decide now...
* Which nation is Modern Babylon?
* Say her name aloud.

"COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE, THAT YOU DO NOT SUFFER HER PLAGUES!"

Revelation 18. KJV
Therefore shall her plagues come in ONE DAY, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly BURNED WITH FIRE...
...they shall see the smoke of her burning,
...Alas, alas that great city Babylon, ...for in ONE HOUR is thy judgment come.
...The merchants ... shall stand afar off ... weeping and wailing... And saying, Alas, alas that great city... For in ONE HOUR ... cried when they saw the smoke of her BURNING, saying, ...for IN ONE HOUR... Revelation 18. KJV.

* If Babylon is completely, utterly, destroyed with fire IN ONE HOUR, what kind of weapons are used to destroy her?