Long ago, in times past....

gaedhealic

Dec 22, 2021, 5:34:48 PM12/22/21
I was posting in a group called "Christnet Christianlife
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife
and I posted a scripture...
"And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every
stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God
because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof
was exceeding great." Rev 16:21.

I then posted a question to alt.astronomy
(short link is) http://tinyurl.com/3xffpe
(the long URL is)
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.astronomy/c/PxbPy_y7sZA?hl=en
Which is an interesting, if not entertaining, read.

I am interested in discussing End Time Prophecy and Current World Events. Anyone?