BUSH LOOKING FOR PEACE IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES

1 view

Desertphile

Nov 18, 2003, 2:58:48 PM11/18/03
On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:11:17 GMT, David Smith <Sm...@nospam.com>
wrote:

> For all the good that Bush is trying to do, by trying to gain
> global peace,

Bush2 isn't trying to do "good:" he is deliberately working evil. Why
isn't this obvious to you?

David Smith

Nov 18, 2003, 7:43:56 PM11/18/03

Desertphile wrote:

Well it sure the hell is now.

Yes, that "All Inclusive Party" is sure looking a lot like a
"All Are Welcomed" sign at a KKK rally.

Pulver

Nov 19, 2003, 4:14:37 PM11/19/03
FOUR excess newsgroups trimmed.
It would appear that Pastor frank is seeking to be
ToSed for spamming How many times has he posted that
same Jane Adas article by 9 xposts, his BI must be in 3
figures. It only needs five reps to pass 21 BINGO

Pastor Frank wrote:

> Think again. You don't know the half of it. The REAL truth is kept from
> us, as the rest of the world sees it on all their media. They have judged us
> and found us unworthy to called civilized and humane. See below
> --

Yes you are unworthy, uncivilized and inhumane. Also
you prevaricate on a Munchausen like scale.

Get your own house in order before you criticize anyone again.

Pastor Frank

Nov 21, 2003, 10:35:57 PM11/21/03
"Pulver" <red...@gta.igs.net> wrote in message

> Pastor Frank wrote:
> >
> > Think again. You don't know the half of it. The REAL truth is kept
from
> > us, as the rest of the world sees it on all their media. They have
judged us
> > and found us unworthy to called civilized and humane. See below
>
> Yes you are unworthy, uncivilized and inhumane. Also
> you prevaricate on a Munchausen like scale.
> Get your own house in order before you criticize anyone again.

Great case you make and ever so convincing, Powder. LOL Always keep in
mind, that we ALL will be judged by the standards we apply to others. That
is the promise of our Lord.
Personally, I never cease praying for a united greater Israel, where all
inhabitants have the same rights and privileges under the law, were none are
discriminated against on the basis of race, creed or religion etc. and
treated like blacks were in the notorious black townships of Apartheid South
Africa, or worse.
South Africa found a way to include all races, creeds and religions
under a free democratic constitution and government, and to the glory of God
so could Israel. Join me in my prayer!!!
--
Pastor Frank

THE MANDATE OF JESUS
**Jesus in Lk:4:18: The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath
anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the
broken-hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of
sight to the blind.
**Jesus in Mk:2:17: When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are
whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to
call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
**Jesus in Lk:9:56: For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives,
but to save them.
**Jesus Mt:18:11: For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
**Jesus in Jn:12:47: And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge
him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
**Jesus in Lk:15:7: I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven
over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons,
which need no repentance.

---

Mark Fox

Nov 22, 2003, 12:48:38 AM11/22/03
deser...@whitehouse.gov (Desertphile) wrote

> Bush2 isn't trying to do "good:" he is deliberately working evil. Why
> isn't this obvious to you?

Because its not true??

Jim Balter

Nov 22, 2003, 3:45:06 AM11/22/03

BZZZT! Wrong!

--
<J Q B>

Pastor Frank

Nov 22, 2003, 4:46:04 PM11/22/03
> > "Mark Fox" <mark...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > David Smith <Sm...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> > > I disagree.

> > > We had the mentality of peace before 9/11. Bush was reading books to
> > > school children when the towers exploded in flames and thousands
> > > suffered slow, agonizing deaths and Arabs cheered the suffering. Now
> > > is the time for war.
> > > Peace will return. Have patience.

> > Think again. You don't know the half of it. The REAL truth is kept
from
> > us, as the rest of the world sees it on all their media.
>
> I have been around the world twice, visited Europe, Asia and
> Australia. The media there is pretty much the same as it is here.
>
> Where have you been that lead you to believe the media is
> substantially different in other parts of the world?

In Europe and most of all in Islamic countries, where the main news is
invariably the spectacle of the USA - Israel alliance trashing, mauling,
abusing and insulting Islamists.
Bush does nothing to address the grievances of the Islamic world, but
merely resorts to more "kick-ass". We here naturally don't see that kind of
news in our Ziomedia.
--
Pastor Frank

THE ROYAL LAW
**Jesus in Mk 12:30: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy
heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy
strength: this is the first commandment.
**31: And the second is alike, namely this: Thou shalt love thy neighbour
as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
**Jesus in Mat 22:40 "All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two
commandments."

THE GOLDEN RULE
Jesus in Matt. 7:12: "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men
should do to you, do ye even so to them...."

---