Mother Hickey insists she needs psychological examination/assistance

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

The Big Kahuna

未讀,
2002年1月1日 晚上11:51:182002/1/1
收件者:

> Again, you big kahuna, I am Mother Henrietta Hickey, not Max. Max was
> my publisher once upon a time and may do some website editing for me
> now that I've brought him back from the nether regions of hell, but I
> am a distinct individual.

There, there now, many schizophrenics are many distinct individuals.

> > If you are so against social nudism, then why did you try to go to a
nudist
> > resort? Not only that, why did you repeatedly try to go to one?
>
> I wasn't always against nudistry. I was willing to give it a chance
> to see whether True Christians really could enjoy nude recreation.

And just because you couldn't experience it for yourself, you now condemn it
without real knowledge of what it is about.

> > You admit there is something wrong in the head of anyone who wants to
expose
> > their naked body to another. You admit you tried to go to "nudist camps"
> > with the intent of exposing your naked body.
>
> I never said that. I would have taken off my clothes if they
> insisted, but I never got to that point.

Rarely do clubs insist you remove your clothes, unless it is a mandatory
policy to be nude. Many resorts are clothing-optional, meaning the choice
is yours.

> My intent was never to
> expose my naked flesh. It was to find out for myself what really goes
> on at naked flesh camps.

You were probably hoping to find all sorts of rampant sex, based on all your
ranting. Sounds like you are a very sexually repressed individual. If you
can't find companionship to satisfy your needs, then you should acquire any
of the fine, smooth cylindrical varieties of produce available at your
nearest grocer.

> > Therefore, by your own admissions, there is something wrong with your
head. > Go get some help

> No, there is nothing wrong with my head. I am a sanctified Woman of
> God. If you want me to undergo a psychological evaluation, pay for it
> and I'll go.

So you agree a psychological evaluation would be in your best interest.
Certainly there are services available in your area that are free.
Otherwise, you will have to ask us to start a fundraiser for you. Maybe you
could establish a Paypal account for people to contribute to the Maxther
Hickey Shrink Fund.

--
Visit The Big Kahuna's Webpage Today
http://sites.netscape.net/thebigkahunausa/homepage

penic...@bigmailbox.net

未讀,
2002年1月3日 凌晨12:10:152002/1/3
收件者:
"The Big Kahuna" <thebigk...@netscape.net> wrote in message news:<a0u3li$9r8$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>...

> There, there now, many schizophrenics are many distinct individuals.

I'm no schizophrenic. You're simply confused.

> And just because you couldn't experience it for yourself, you now condemn it
> without real knowledge of what it is about.

I sent spies into the naked camps and they came back and told me what
it was like: sex constant sex endless sex! A round-the-clock
whirligig orgy!

> Rarely do clubs insist you remove your clothes, unless it is a mandatory
> policy to be nude. Many resorts are clothing-optional, meaning the choice
> is yours.

They wouldn't let me in the gates, so I wouldn't know. Most of my
spies reported that striiping was required. When it wasn't, those who
kept their clothes on were shunned by the other flesh-worshipping
orgygoers.

> You were probably hoping to find all sorts of rampant sex, based on all your
> ranting.

I came to the gates with an open mind but was turned away. At the
third place, in Florida, I heard moaning and groaning going on behind
the tall hedges. I know they weren't innocently playing nude
volleyball.

> Sounds like you are a very sexually repressed individual.

Not at all. I gave birth to four children and adopted three others.
My husband Hubert inseminates needy young women whose husbands can no
longer cut the mustard.

> If you can't find companionship to satisfy your needs, then you should
> acquire any of the fine, smooth cylindrical varieties of produce available at > your nearest grocer.

You are absolutely disgusting, you dirty-minded dunce! In the first
place, I would NEVER allow a foreign object into my Holy of Holies.
Second, since i can no longer bear children, sex is a thing of the
past. The Good Lord created sex for the purpose of Procreation only.

> So you agree a psychological evaluation would be in your best interest.

No, I said if you paid for one i would go to prove that you're an
imbecile for questioning my totally sound mental and spiritual health.

> Certainly there are services available in your area that are free.

Those are for the poor. I'm not poor. If you want me evaluated,
you've got to sebd me to the best facilities in town, and you've got
to pay for the testing in full and in advance.

> Otherwise, you will have to ask us to start a fundraiser for you. Maybe you
> could establish a Paypal account for people to contribute to the Maxther
> Hickey Shrink Fund.

There is nothing wrong with my mental health. Years ago God reached
down from His Holy Heaven and purged me of all impurities. I am now
totally pure and holy. Can you say the same, flesh worshipper?

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Lust-Crazed Libertine That You Are!

Fraud Seeker

未讀,
2002年1月3日 下午3:13:492002/1/3
收件者:
penic...@bigmailbox.net (penic...@bigmailbox.net) wrote in message news:<5ab1ecc8.02010...@posting.google.com>...

> "The Big Kahuna" <thebigk...@netscape.net> wrote in message news:<a0u3li$9r8$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>...
>
> > There, there now, many schizophrenics are many distinct individuals.
>
> I'm no schizophrenic. You're simply confused.

That's debatable whether or not you are schizophrenic. But, there is
no doubt you are suffering from ignis fatuus.

> > And just because you couldn't experience it for yourself, you now condemn it
> > without real knowledge of what it is about.
>
> I sent spies into the naked camps and they came back and told me what
> it was like: sex constant sex endless sex! A round-the-clock
> whirligig orgy!

And I'm sure they took full advantage of the situation to properly
tell you what you had missed there.

> > You were probably hoping to find all sorts of rampant sex, based on all your
> > ranting.
>
> I came to the gates with an open mind but was turned away.

Opened mined as any bigot would be.

> At the
> third place, in Florida, I heard moaning and groaning going on behind
> the tall hedges. I know they weren't innocently playing nude
> volleyball.

So, how was the rest of that dream?

> > Sounds like you are a very sexually repressed individual.
>
> Not at all. I gave birth to four children and adopted three others.
> My husband Hubert inseminates needy young women whose husbands can no
> longer cut the mustard.

TRANSLATION: My husband Hubert committs adultry. But we have convinced
my gullable followers that God had told me personally it is approved
and blessed by him. That way my sex starved husband can get all the
sex he wants.

> > So you agree a psychological evaluation would be in your best interest.
>
> No, I said if you paid for one i would go to prove that you're an
> imbecile for questioning my totally sound mental and spiritual health.

Why should he pay for an examine where everyone already knows the
outcome? YOu are suffering from ignis fatuus and delusions.

> > Otherwise, you will have to ask us to start a fundraiser for you. Maybe you
> > could establish a Paypal account for people to contribute to the Maxther
> > Hickey Shrink Fund.
>
> There is nothing wrong with my mental health.

That is if you ingore the delusions of being a Dictator guised as a
Queen. Allegedly talking to God, etc.

>Years ago God reached down from His Holy Heaven and purged me of all
> impurities.

Actually, don't you mean that your God reached up from Hell and purged
you of all the impurities to be one of his maideservants?

> I am now totally pure and holy.

True, you are totally pure of something. But, to call it holy, that is
something that will be debated long after your Old bag of bones are
resting in hell.

The Big Kahuna

未讀,
2002年1月3日 下午5:19:272002/1/3
收件者:
<penic...@bigmailbox.net> wrote in message
> "The Big Kahuna" <thebigk...@netscape.net> wrote in message
>
> > There, there now, many schizophrenics are many distinct individuals.
>
> I'm no schizophrenic. You're simply confused.

Maybe ther is one of your personas that is normal. The others are still in
doubt.

> > And just because you couldn't experience it for yourself, you now
condemn it
> > without real knowledge of what it is about.
>
> I sent spies into the naked camps and they came back and told me what
> it was like: sex constant sex endless sex! A round-the-clock
> whirligig orgy!

If you did indeed do so, your minions must have had an agenda to expect the
worst.

> > Rarely do clubs insist you remove your clothes, unless it is a mandatory
> > policy to be nude. Many resorts are clothing-optional, meaning the
choice
> > is yours.

> They wouldn't let me in the gates, so I wouldn't know. Most of my
> spies reported that striiping was required. When it wasn't, those who
> kept their clothes on were shunned by the other flesh-worshipping
> orgygoers.

If you weren't admitted, it was probably due to the fact they knew you were
a nutcase.

> > You were probably hoping to find all sorts of rampant sex, based on all
your
> > ranting.

> I came to the gates with an open mind but was turned away. At the
> third place, in Florida, I heard moaning and groaning going on behind
> the tall hedges. I know they weren't innocently playing nude
> volleyball.

You can get hurt playing volleyball.

> > Sounds like you are a very sexually repressed individual.

> Not at all. I gave birth to four children and adopted three others.
> My husband Hubert inseminates needy young women whose husbands can no
> longer cut the mustard.

An adulterer with a lust for young girls. He needs help, too. He is also
likely another one of your personas.

> > If you can't find companionship to satisfy your needs, then you should
> > acquire any of the fine, smooth cylindrical varieties of produce
available at your nearest grocer.

> You are absolutely disgusting, you dirty-minded dunce! In the first
> place, I would NEVER allow a foreign object into my Holy of Holies.
> Second, since i can no longer bear children, sex is a thing of the
> past. The Good Lord created sex for the purpose of Procreation only.

Your sacred orifices. (LOL) You are God's Orificial

> > So you agree a psychological evaluation would be in your best interest.

> No, I said if you paid for one i would go to prove that you're an
> imbecile for questioning my totally sound mental and spiritual health.

We no longer question your mental instability. We are satisfied. It is now
up[on you to recognize you need assistance.

> > Certainly there are services available in your area that are free.

> Those are for the poor. I'm not poor. If you want me evaluated,
> you've got to sebd me to the best facilities in town, and you've got
> to pay for the testing in full and in advance.

If you can afford it, then help yourself. The Lord helps those who help
themselves.

> > Otherwise, you will have to ask us to start a fundraiser for you. Maybe
you
> > could establish a Paypal account for people to contribute to the Maxther
> > Hickey Shrink Fund.

> There is nothing wrong with my mental health. Years ago God reached
> down from His Holy Heaven and purged me of all impurities. I am now
> totally pure and holy. Can you say the same, flesh worshipper?

There, there now. Modern medicine can work wonders.

> Jesus Loves EVEN You,
> Lust-Crazed Libertine That You Are!
>

> Reverend Mother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey
> Jesus' Best Friend

Mark E. Levy

未讀,
2002年1月3日 晚上7:58:022002/1/3
收件者:

<penic...@bigmailbox.net> wrote in message
> "The Big Kahuna" <thebigk...@netscape.net> wrote in message
>
> > There, there now, many schizophrenics are many distinct individuals.
>
> I'm no schizophrenic. You're simply confused.

Maybe not, but you're definately a psychopath.

> > And just because you couldn't experience it for yourself, you now
condemn it
> > without real knowledge of what it is about.
>
> I sent spies into the naked camps and they came back and told me what
> it was like: sex constant sex endless sex! A round-the-clock
> whirligig orgy!

Why don't you post a list of those places so we can be sure to patronize
them!

> I came to the gates with an open mind but was turned away. At the
> third place, in Florida, I heard moaning and groaning going on behind
> the tall hedges. I know they weren't innocently playing nude
> volleyball.

That's a load of bullshit. Bible thumpers like you are never open minded.

> > Sounds like you are a very sexually repressed individual.
>
> Not at all. I gave birth to four children and adopted three others.
> My husband Hubert inseminates needy young women whose husbands can no
> longer cut the mustard.

Yea, that's real healthy.

> > If you can't find companionship to satisfy your needs, then you should
> > acquire any of the fine, smooth cylindrical varieties of produce
available at > your nearest grocer.

> You are absolutely disgusting, you dirty-minded dunce! In the first
> place, I would NEVER allow a foreign object into my Holy of Holies.
> Second, since i can no longer bear children, sex is a thing of the
> past. The Good Lord created sex for the purpose of Procreation only.

More bullshit. Procreation is but one aspect. Fun is another, but you would
know nothing about that.

penic...@bigmailbox.net

未讀,
2002年1月3日 晚上11:29:332002/1/3
收件者:
"The Big Kahuna" <thebigk...@netscape.net> wrote in message news:<a12leq$gp1$1...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net>...

> Maybe ther is one of your personas that is normal. The others are still in
> doubt.

If there is any doubt, it is in your warped mind. I have only Faith
in God and His Promises. I have the Blessed Assurance that Jesus is
mine. You have only your own filthy genitals to guide you through the
naked jungle.

> If you did indeed do so, your minions must have had an agenda to expect the
> worst.

No. They were sent into the flesh camps with open minds, and
instructed to observe the goings-on therein dispassionately. Even
people who lived very loose and promiscuous lifestyles were shocked at
what they saw behind those tall green hedges. The intergenerational
sex was probably the most appalling sight of all.

> If you weren't admitted, it was probably due to the fact they knew you were
> a nutcase.

No, it was because I am Black and weight over 200 pounds at the time.
The gatekeepers told me I'd have more "fun" elsewhere. I saw
absolutley no Black or obese people going in at any of the camps.

> You can get hurt playing volleyball.

I know what sexual passion sounds like. I may be a True Christian,
but I'm not a baby. The people in that nudist colony were going at it
in a big way.

> An adulterer with a lust for young girls. He needs help, too. He is also
> likely another one of your personas.

He is my lifelong companion. He does not commit adultery because he
never engages in any sort of sexual relations with these poor, needy
young women. He simply donates his ultra-potent Black seed to help
them conceive the most beautiful children anyone ever saw. You have a
dirty mind. I suppose most nudists do. All that arousal just pushes
you over the edge.

> Your sacred orifices. (LOL) You are God's Orificial

God will punish you for slandering His Most Faithful Servant. My Most
Holy Place was specially consecrated as a vessel of childbearing.

> We no longer question your mental instability. We are satisfied. It is now

> upon you to recognize you need assistance.

I never said I couldn't use a little assistance. The more the better,
as a matter of fact. For a free-will lover offering of $5,000 or more
please accept my free gift of a large print, Red Letter Edition Holy
Bible personally autographed by me. There are pictures of Jesus, me,
and our Holy Church inside.

> If you can afford it, then help yourself. The Lord helps those who help
> themselves.

That's not in the Holy Bible. I don't need that kind of help.
However, any money you donate to the First Universal Christian Kingdom
World Evangelical Temple will go to help spread the Gospel around the
world. I'm going to Fiji next week to preach to the pagans of that
island.

> There, there now. Modern medicine can work wonders.

Modern medicine is just a bunch of quackery. When I'm sick I consult
a Faith Healer, not some pill-pushing doctor. I am never disappointed
by the Power of Prayer.

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Lust-Crazed Rump Flasher That You Are!

t...@the-worldwide-affiliate-network.com

未讀,
2002年1月4日 凌晨12:09:432002/1/4
收件者:
I'd second the subject line that, not only Mother Hickey is perfectly sane
but, also knows how to get some characters very,
very excitable and I don't have Pan's Daughter in mind. The Peasblossum girl
is rather likable and I'm sure Mother Hickey
agrees with Me. Can't say the same about the somber character to which (if not
whom) the Reverend Mother Hickey is
responding to...;-)

"penic...@bigmailbox.net" wrote:

"kahuna" <thebigk...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> There, there now, many schizophrenics are many distinct individuals.

I'm no schizophrenic. You're simply confused.

If we take the statement of the one individual to which/whom you respond...
either he/it's a kahuna, (big to him/itself) or he/it
has an other name by which he/it goes in society.. and he/it also used other
aliases.. then, does the schizophrenia label also
applies to such individual since it is proven there is more than one distinct
individual battling for identity (anonymously or
socially). Indeed he/it must be confused...;-)
And you are promised a long continued exchange in his/its quest for needed
attention.
Your Ministry will be kept busy and many already love the answers you,
Reverend Mother Hickey, give to this character..;-)

> And just because you couldn't experience it for yourself, you now condemn
it
> without real knowledge of what it is about.

I sent spies into the naked camps and they came back and told me what
it was like: sex constant sex endless sex! A round-the-clock
whirligig orgy!

> Rarely do clubs insist you remove your clothes, unless it is a mandatory

> policy to be nude. Many resorts are clothing-optional, meaning the
choice
> is yours.

They wouldn't let me in the gates, so I wouldn't know. Most of my
spies reported that striiping was required. When it wasn't, those who
kept their clothes on were shunned by the other flesh-worshipping
orgygoers.

You'll be welcome at TGB.. It's an environment of bliss and a place your
detractors have long feared to come..;-)
And the disrobing.. or not, would be of your choice.

> You were probably hoping to find all sorts of rampant sex, based on all
your
> ranting.

I came to the gates with an open mind but was turned away.

Tell them all you're coming at TGB.. Remind them that you'll also come with
an open mind...;-)
Now they'll suddenly claim you're right.
Aren't they hypocrite in their denials??

At the third place, in Florida, I heard moaning and groaning going on
behind
the tall hedges. I know they weren't innocently playing nude volleyball.

> Sounds like you are a very sexually repressed individual.

Not at all. I gave birth to four children and adopted three others.
My husband Hubert inseminates needy young women whose husbands can no
longer cut the mustard.

Love this answer of yours, Mother Hickey... Your husband is as saintly taking
care of those needy women as I am.
I can sympathize with you on this altruist devotion your husband has in making
people full-filled and happy with
themselves..;-)

> If you can't find companionship to satisfy your needs, then you should
> acquire any of the fine, smooth cylindrical varieties of produce available
at > your nearest grocer.

You are absolutely disgusting, you dirty-minded dunce! In the first
place, I would NEVER allow a foreign object into my Holy of Holies.
Second, since i can no longer bear children, sex is a thing of the
past. The Good Lord created sex for the purpose of Procreation only.

Maybe the kahuna speaks for those he claims representing... not a pretty
sight, indeed...;-)

> So you agree a psychological evaluation would be in your best interest.

No, I said if you paid for one i would go to prove that you're an
imbecile for questioning my totally sound mental and spiritual health.

He/It can't pay for a single issue of THE AFFILIATE, I'd be surprised he /it
would oblige with your above suggestion..;-)...

> Certainly there are services available in your area that are free.

Those are for the poor. I'm not poor. If you want me evaluated,
you've got to sebd me to the best facilities in town, and you've got
to pay for the testing in full and in advance.

As written in My above sentence.. kahuna'd be a "poor" contributor...;-)

> Otherwise, you will have to ask us to start a fundraiser for you. Maybe
you
> could establish a Paypal account for people to contribute to the Maxther
> Hickey Shrink Fund.

There is nothing wrong with my mental health.

To succeed generating such interest from so many people, mostly those who are
on the attacking mode.. requires great mental
health and quick wit, which you obviously possess, and making most of them
look rather bad (unknown to them but obvious
to the observers) is dramatically proving you don't have to worry about the
"evaluation" you receive from those poor souls.
You keep being who you are, Reverend Mother Hickey, as many appreciate that
you bring out, in the open, the inner self of
many of your respondents and the obvious anxiety of the few, if not frantic
hatred, only reflected by their inane and thwarted
At least, the Peasblossum young lady has been respectful towards you, contrary
to few other malcontents.

Years ago God reached
down from His Holy Heaven and purged me of all impurities. I am now
totally pure and holy. Can you say the same, flesh worshipper?

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Lust-Crazed Libertine That You Are!

Reverend Mother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey
Jesus' Best Friend

Keep the light on...;-)
Many can't resist hearing from you.. whatever they may claim...;-)
--

In Friendship & Universality

Peter Riden

THE WORLDWIDE AFFILIATE NETWORK {T.W.A.N.}
Best serving all positive alternative lifestyles & Nude Recreation!!
http://www.the-worldwide-affiliate-network.com
T.W.A.N.'s very own newsgroup: alt.the-worldwide-affiliate-network
THE GRAND BARN {TGB}: Home of T.W.A.N.!!
http://www.the-grand-barn.com/200.HTM
SHADOW CATCHER STUDIO:
http://www.the-worldwide-affiliate-network.com/keith/index.html

allnude

未讀,
2002年1月4日 上午8:52:532002/1/4
收件者:

> If there is any doubt, it is in your warped mind. I have only Faith
> in God and His Promises. I have the Blessed Assurance that Jesus is
> mine. You have only your own filthy genitals to guide you through the
> naked jungle.

You do well quoting songs from the Methodist Hymnal and book titles.

> No. They were sent into the flesh camps with open minds, and
> instructed to observe the goings-on therein dispassionately. Even
> people who lived very loose and promiscuous lifestyles were shocked at
> what they saw behind those tall green hedges. The intergenerational
> sex was probably the most appalling sight of all.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.......I've been to countless nude resorts and have never
seen sexual goings-on....and those who come looking for sex are summarily
dismissed. Its so nice that those with NO experience speak hearsay (or is
that spelled heresy?)

> No, it was because I am Black and weight over 200 pounds at the time.
> The gatekeepers told me I'd have more "fun" elsewhere. I saw
> absolutley no Black or obese people going in at any of the camps.

Then you obviously aren't going to nudist camps because your "observation"
is dead WRONG.......

> I know what sexual passion sounds like. I may be a True Christian,
> but I'm not a baby. The people in that nudist colony were going at it
> in a big way.

OK, so you turn up the sound when you visit porn sites.........

> He is my lifelong companion. He does not commit adultery because he
> never engages in any sort of sexual relations with these poor, needy
> young women. He simply donates his ultra-potent Black seed to help
> them conceive the most beautiful children anyone ever saw. You have a
> dirty mind. I suppose most nudists do. All that arousal just pushes
> you over the edge.

Seems like all the "dirty" references come from YOU Mama Passionmark...sure
don't 'witness' what YOU describe at any nudist clubs OR from the majority
of people who write here

> God will punish you for slandering His Most Faithful Servant. My Most
> Holy Place was specially consecrated as a vessel of childbearing.

Your holes are basically in your head and everything of substance has leaked
out on the floor. As for child-bearing, God help us if you produce
offspring as mindless as your babble...

> I never said I couldn't use a little assistance. The more the better,
> as a matter of fact.

I'm sure there are psychiatrists that would pay to "assist" you back to
normalcy.

>For a free-will lover offering of $5,000 or more
> please accept my free gift of a large print, Red Letter Edition Holy
> Bible personally autographed by me. There are pictures of Jesus, me,
> and our Holy Church inside.

You and Jesus together......can I get a free autographed picture of both?

> That's not in the Holy Bible. I don't need that kind of help.

> However, any money you donate to the F---- U-------- C-------- K------
> W---- E---------- T----- will go to help spread the Gospel around the

> world. I'm going to Fiji next week to preach to the pagans of that
> island.

I hear they barbeque missionaries.....

> Modern medicine is just a bunch of quackery. When I'm sick I consult
> a Faith Healer, not some pill-pushing doctor. I am never disappointed
> by the Power of Prayer.
>

> Jesus Loves EVEN You,
> Lust-Crazed Rump Flasher That You Are!
>

> Reverend Mother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey
> Jesus' Best Friend

By the way, I love your postings, they are very entertaining and bring a
unique perspective to living--the RRR is alive and well, and you do YOUR
part to make them look as silly as they are....

THANKS Mama Passionmark

penic...@bigmailbox.net

未讀,
2002年1月4日 晚上10:46:312002/1/4
收件者:
"allnude" <all...@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:<a14c5o$pkh$1...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net>...

> You do well quoting songs from the Methodist Hymnal and book titles.

I'm quoting from Black Spirituals, which the Methodists may or may not
have borrowed from us.

> Yeah, yeah, yeah.......I've been to countless nude resorts and have never
> seen sexual goings-on....

How long have you been visually impaired? Do you actually strip off
all your clothes and run wild with hedonists and pagans? Do you
expose your filthy foreskin to innocent women and children? Tell me,
where exactly are these "countless" flesh camps you frequent?

> and those who come looking for sex are summarily dismissed.

The reports say otherwise. Looking over the fence you see nothing but
legs in the air, and the sounds of lewd moaning and groaning carry for
miles. Too many people have assured me these places are orgy
colonies.

> Its so nice that those with NO experience speak hearsay (or is
> that spelled heresy?)

It's spelled T-R-U-T-H. Some say that Sodom and Gomorrah started out
as simple seaside "nudist resorts." Then came your whores and your
saloonkeepers and your gamblers and your dope pushers and your queers.
In no time God got so sick of it all He rained fire and brimstone
down on the whole valley. Your neighborhood naked flesh camp could be
next!

> Then you obviously aren't going to nudist camps because your "observation"
> is dead WRONG.......

I know what I saw and heard, thank you. I also know the sounds of sex
when I hear them.

> OK, so you turn up the sound when you visit porn sites.........

I've never once visited a porn site. I've heard that some of the
people who manufacture and distribute my disciplinary devices also
market erotica, but I've never seen any of it. To me, things like
paddles, gags, muzzles, and cages are for kids, not for adults. For
adults we have gallows and pillories and electric chairs!

> Seems like all the "dirty" references come from YOU Mama Passionmark...

How disrespectful! "Hickey" is a fine Black Irish name meaning "Faith
Healer."

> sure don't 'witness' what YOU describe at any nudist clubs OR from the

> majority of people who write here

Most of you lie about what really goes on in those free love camps so
you can get more innocent people in them to debauch and corrupt for
Satan.

> Your holes are basically in your head and everything of substance has leaked
> out on the floor. As for child-bearing, God help us if you produce
> offspring as mindless as your babble...

I don't babble; I preach the True and Full Gospel of Jesus the Great
Black Christ. The Bible warns us that the preaching of the Holy Cross
sounds like nonsense to the unsaved. I had four children of my own
and adopted three others.

> I'm sure there are psychiatrists that would pay to "assist" you back to
> normalcy.

They just want to bring me down so I won't heal the sick through
faith. That way they can get richer. Do you realize I sometimes go
into inner city hospital emergency rooms and start healing the sick in
the waiting room? I do.
And money-grubbing quack doctors always have me thrown out because
they know I'm cutting into their revenue.

> You and Jesus together......can I get a free autographed picture of both?

You must make a small donation to our Holy Church, say $500 or more...

> I hear they barbeque missionaries.....

Not since we cast the flesh worshippers out they don't.

> By the way, I love your postings, they are very entertaining and bring a
> unique perspective to living--the RRR is alive and well, and you do YOUR
> part to make them look as silly as they are....

I do no such thing. I merely preach the unvarnished Truth directly
from the Holy Scriptures.

> THANKS Mama Passionmark

That's Mother HICKEY, Woman of God.

Fraud Seeker

未讀,
2002年1月5日 凌晨3:42:152002/1/5
收件者:
> "allnude" <all...@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:<a14c5o$pkh$1...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net>...
>
> > and those who come looking for sex are summarily dismissed.
>
> The reports say otherwise. Looking over the fence you see nothing but
> legs in the air, and the sounds of lewd moaning and groaning carry for
> miles. Too many people have assured me these places are orgy
> colonies.

And al lyour minons are so brainwashed by you, they'll tell you what
ever you expect them to say. Otherwise, it's back into the cage or
rack for some more S&M.

> > OK, so you turn up the sound when you visit porn sites.........
>
> I've never once visited a porn site. I've heard that some of the
> people who manufacture and distribute my disciplinary devices also
> market erotica, but I've never seen any of it. To me, things like
> paddles, gags, muzzles, and cages are for kids, not for adults. For
> adults we have gallows and pillories and electric chairs!

Get real and truthful will you Henri? The sex shops, etc. on the
internet don't sell your manufactured devices. in fact, the truth is
you and church supports these shop, but support them financially by
buying for all your S&M devices and toys from them.

> > Seems like all the "dirty" references come from YOU Mama Passionmark...
>
> How disrespectful! "Hickey" is a fine Black Irish name meaning "Faith
> Healer."

You mean an Irish name that some Black took as his own.

> > Your holes are basically in your head and everything of substance has leaked
> > out on the floor. As for child-bearing, God help us if you produce
> > offspring as mindless as your babble...
>
> I don't babble; I preach the True and Full Gospel of Jesus the Great
> Black Christ.

True you don't babble, you just spew hatred, racial and ethnical
prejudices, and bigotry under the guise of Jesus's words and the
bible.

> > You and Jesus together......can I get a free autographed picture of both?
>
> You must make a small donation to our Holy Church, say $500 or more...

TRANSLATION: She needs some more money to pay or buy something for her
family.

The Big Kahuna

未讀,
2002年1月5日 晚上7:26:422002/1/5
收件者:
"Fraud Seeker" <fraud_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

FS, you forgot to change the subject line. Did it for you.

penic...@bigmailbox.net

未讀,
2002年1月5日 晚上7:54:032002/1/5
收件者:
fraud_...@hotmail.com (Fraud Spreader) wrote in message news:<7ee1b337.02010...@posting.google.com>...

> And al lyour minons

Is that supposed to mean something? If so, in what language?

> are so brainwashed by you, they'll tell you what ever you expect them to say. > Otherwise, it's back into the cage or rack for some more S&M.

Your dirty little fantasies about me and my Holy Church are getting
the better of you. If I weren't interested in doing genuine research,
I wouldn't send spies into naked camps. Tell me, Eddie, do you go to
nudist colonies yourself? How do the nudists there treat you?

> Get real and truthful will you Henri?

I always am, and my name is Henrietta.

> The sex shops, etc. on the internet don't sell your manufactured devices.

Of course they do. They're distributors for Hickey Miracle
Laboratories.

> in fact, the truth is you and church supports these shop, but support them
> financially by buying for all your S&M devices and toys from them.

No, we do nothing to support sin. We don't use any "S&M devices,"
whatever those are. We use paddles, gags, muzzles, handcuffs, ankle
restraints, leather straps, whips, chains, ropes, and cages to
discipline children, just as God demanded.

> You mean an Irish name that some Black took as his own.

Why does it disturb you if we keep the "white" names, which aren't
white any more after we get through with them, when it bothers you
even more when my children and grandchildren are given Holy Ebonic
names like Keesha, T'Keitha, and Hammurabi?

> True you don't babble,

But you can't stop babbling!

> you just spew hatred, racial and ethnical prejudices, and bigotry under the
> guise of Jesus's words and the bible.

No! I preach love, kindness, holiness, purity, decency, dignity,
righteousness, obedience, and equality, the last of which can only be
implemented in this country through the payment of economic
reparations to the poor and humble.

> TRANSLATION: She needs some more money to pay or buy something for her
> family.

No. Any contribution made to the Holy Church goes directly to help
spread the Holy Gospel around the world. Right now we're working on
sending a team of missionaries and Faith Healers into the South of
France this spring to combat all the winebibbing and adultery that
goes on in that country -- and to teach the French to speak proper
English.

Praying for you,

Holy Mother Hickey of Dallas

The Big Kahuna, Defender of Nudity, West Coast Div.

未讀,
2002年1月5日 晚上9:35:152002/1/5

> fraud_...@hotmail.com (Fraud Spreader) wrote in message
>
> > And al lyour minons
>
> Is that supposed to mean something? If so, in what language?

"And all your minions".... Can't you read through a simple typo.

> > are so brainwashed by you, they'll tell you what ever you expect them to
say. > Otherwise, it's back into the cage or rack for some more S&M.

> Your dirty little fantasies about me and my Holy Church are getting
> the better of you. If I weren't interested in doing genuine research,
> I wouldn't send spies into naked camps. Tell me, Eddie, do you go to
> nudist colonies yourself? How do the nudists there treat you?

Nobody refers to the term colonies in the same breathe with nudist. It is a
resort or club.

> > Get real and truthful will you Henri?

> I always am, and my name is Henrietta.

Right you are there, Max.

> > The sex shops, etc. on the internet don't sell your manufactured
devices.

> Of course they do. They're distributors for Hickey Miracle
> Laboratories.

You admit to making sexual toys. No wonder you weren't interested in
vegetables.

> > in fact, the truth is you and church supports these shop, but support
them
> > financially by buying for all your S&M devices and toys from them.

> No, we do nothing to support sin. We don't use any "S&M devices,"
> whatever those are. We use paddles, gags, muzzles, handcuffs, ankle
> restraints, leather straps, whips, chains, ropes, and cages to
> discipline children, just as God demanded.

By your own admission, you advocate child abuse. Social services in any
town would take your kids away from you.

> > You mean an Irish name that some Black took as his own.

> Why does it disturb you if we keep the "white" names, which aren't
> white any more after we get through with them, when it bothers you
> even more when my children and grandchildren are given Holy Ebonic
> names like Keesha, T'Keitha, and Hammurabi?

We be fine wiff eeboniks.

> > True you don't babble,

> But you can't stop babbling!

But you can't stop babbling!

> > you just spew hatred, racial and ethnical prejudices, and bigotry under
the
> > guise of Jesus's words and the bible.

> No! I preach love, kindness, holiness, purity, decency, dignity,
> righteousness, obedience, and equality, the last of which can only be
> implemented in this country through the payment of economic
> reparations to the poor and humble.

Didn't Torqemada preach similar things as he tortured and forced his beliefs
on others, too?

> > TRANSLATION: She needs some more money to pay or buy something for her
> > family.

> No. Any contribution made to the Holy Church goes directly to help
> spread the Holy Gospel around the world.

Any contribution made to the Holy Church goes directly to help

Hickeymax spread its Holy legs around the world

> Right now we're working on
> sending a team of missionaries and Faith Healers into the South of
> France this spring to combat all the winebibbing and adultery that
> goes on in that country -- and to teach the French to speak proper
> English.

The French will be too busy enjoying life. By all means go there and try to
impose your language on them as well as your religious tripe. No doubt
you'll be received with loving arms. Be sure to visit the many beaches
along the French Riviera. Don't forget Cap D'agde, a seaside resort town
where a portion of it is entirely clothing-optional. Go there with your
Bible and your child-abusing impliments of torture.

> Praying for you,
>

> Holy Mother Hickey of Dallas

;^P

penic...@bigmailbox.net

未讀,
2002年1月6日 凌晨2:25:292002/1/6
收件者:
Unrepentant Sinner "The Big Kahuna, Defender of Nudity, West Coast Div." <thebigk...@netscape.net> wrote in message news:<a18d6d$4rs$1...@slb2.atl.mindspring.net>...

> "And all your minions".... Can't you read through a simple typo.

There were three typos in a row. Eddie doesn't even try any more.

> Nobody refers to the term colonies in the same breathe

Don't you mean "breath"?

> with nudist.

I obviously do. I'm somebody. I'm one of God's Most Faithful
Servants.

> It is a resort or club.

Or a naked flesh camp.

> Right you are there, Max.

As I said, my name is Henrietta Hickey. I'm in Texas preaching the
Gospel and Max is in California writing smut.

> You admit to making sexual toys.

No. People use my restraining and disciplinary devices as they see
fit.

> No wonder you weren't interested in vegetables.

Using any sort of foreign object is disgusting. It's the kind of
thing you see in nudist colonies all the time, however, I'm sure. You
probably pick the bananas off the trees and insert them right away...
Gross!

> By your own admission, you advocate child abuse. Social services in any
> town would take your kids away from you.

On the contrary, they bring me more children to discipline. I operate
Hickey Family Holiness Daycare Centers and Child Corrective Services.
All the parents in my Holy Church believe in strict discipline and
tough love. Children need to be spanked regularly and, when
necessary, made to sit down, close their mouths, and pay attention. I
make that possible for thousands of weak-willed parents. I don't
"abuse" children. Parents who let their children run wild, get into
all sorts oftrouble, or experiment with sex and nudistry are abusing
their children by neglecting them.

> We be fine wiff eeboniks.

My daughter speaks and writes it. I'll thank you to capitalize the
name of a bona fide language -- Ebonics.

> But you can't stop babbling!

Echolalia?

> Didn't Torqemada

You left out the u!

> preach similar things as he tortured and forced his beliefs on others, too?

No. He was in that Roman Catholic Institution that shelters all those
pedophile and homosexual priests. We don't tolerate such hypocrisy in
our Church, and we never torture anyone to death.

> Any contribution made to the Holy Church goes directly to help
> Hickeymax spread its Holy legs around the world

You've got a dirty mind. God is going to punish you for thinking such
nasty thoughts about His Most Faithful Servants, even more so for
enunciating them in public.

> The French will be too busy enjoying life. By all means go there and try to
> impose your language on them as well as your religious tripe. No doubt
> you'll be received with loving arms. Be sure to visit the many beaches
> along the French Riviera. Don't forget Cap D'agde, a seaside resort town
> where a portion of it is entirely clothing-optional. Go there with your
> Bible and your child-abusing impliments of torture.

We will. How much would you like to send us to help finance our Holy
Ministry to the French?

Praying for you day and night,

Holy Mother Hickey of Dallas

Beacon of Christian Wisdom and Truth

Free Radical

未讀,
2002年1月6日 凌晨2:47:252002/1/6
收件者:

<penic...@bigmailbox.net> wrote in message

> Unrepentant Sinner "The Big Kahuna, Defender of Nudity, West Coast Div."
<thebigk...@netscape.net> wrote in message

> > "And all your minions".... Can't you read through a simple typo.
>
> There were three typos in a row. Eddie doesn't even try any more.
>
> > Nobody refers to the term colonies in the same breathe
>
> Don't you mean "breath"?

Appendix I

DEFINITION:
To smell, breathe. Contracted from *gwhre1-. breath,
breathe, from Old English brth, odor, exhalation, from
Germanic suffixed form *br-thaz. (Pokorny ghr- 495.)

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth
Edition. Copyright © 2000 by Houghton
Mifflin Company. Published by the Houghton Mifflin Company.
All rights reserved.

Fraud Seeker

未讀,
2002年1月6日 凌晨4:02:192002/1/6
收件者:
penic...@bigmailbox.net (penic...@bigmailbox.net) wrote in message news:<5ab1ecc8.0201...@posting.google.com>...

> fraud_...@hotmail.com (Fraud Spreader) wrote in message news:<7ee1b337.02010...@posting.google.com>...
>

> > are so brainwashed by you, they'll tell you what ever you expect them to

> > say. Otherwise, it's back into the cage or rack for some more S&M.
>
> Your dirty little fantasies about me and my Holy Church are getting
> the better of you.

Only a very sick and demented old man or even a woman would have any
sort of fantasy about you and no less your.

> If I weren't interested in doing genuine research,
> I wouldn't send spies into naked camps.

The only qenuine research that you might be doing would be to find
better ways to conduct brainwashing, ways to conceal marks when you
beat on children, or sexual pleasures.

> Tell me, Eddie, do you go to nudist colonies yourself? How do the nudists
> there treat you?

How would I know if Eddie goes to nudist colonies or how they would
treat him if he goes there? Well why don't you ask him?

> > Get real and truthful will you Henri?
>
> I always am, and my name is Henrietta.

So, if you are real and truthful, when will you start? I know what
your say your name is, Henri. But, Henri suits you far better then
Henrietta. Besides, since you like to address other individuals by
names that don't belong to them, disapprove of being called, or label
to include ones based on racial/ethnical prejudices, what makes you
makes you so special? Is it because you are just some Old Hag, who
demands near slave like obedience from everyone around her?

> > The sex shops, etc. on the internet don't sell your manufactured devices.
>
> Of course they do. They're distributors for Hickey Miracle Laboratories.

Thanks for admitting what you, your church, Hickey Mircal
Laboratories, and your research do, they design, make, and manufacture
sexual devices for sex shops.

> > in fact, the truth is you and church supports these shop, but support them
> > financially by buying for all your S&M devices and toys from them.
>
> No, we do nothing to support sin. We don't use any "S&M devices,"
> whatever those are.

Sure you do support sin. Heck you even cater to them as well as to
post URLs for various sex shops, and try to encourage people to go to
their web sites and buy sex toys. Are you that illiterate that you
don't know what S&M is? In an earlier post you made on the same day as
the one I'm replying you responded to me using the term "S&M" and you
replied with "sado-masochistic ".

> We use paddles, gags, muzzles, handcuffs, ankle
> restraints, leather straps, whips, chains, ropes, and cages to
> discipline children, just as God demanded.

Don't you mean what you allegedly claim God told you? Because,I have
yet to find anywhere in the Bibke that says that God demands tnyone to
use paddles, gags, muzzles, handcuffs, ankle, restraints, leather
straps, whips, chains, ropes, and cages to discipline children. But,
I'm sure that in your own version of the bible has some new verse or
veres that include them.

> > You mean an Irish name that some Black took as his own.
>
> Why does it disturb you if we keep the "white" names, which aren't
> white any more after we get through with them, when it bothers you
> even more when my children and grandchildren are given Holy Ebonic
> names like Keesha, T'Keitha, and Hammurabi?

It does not bother me where or how you got your last name. Besides
Henri, when did I ever said that it disturbed me that you took someone
else's last name? Now as far as you naming your children with ebonic
names, where have I ever said that it bothered me? Furthermore, if you
can call your children any name you want to. I'm no the one who has to
live with it.

> > True you don't babble,

> > you just spew hatred, racial and ethnical prejudices, and bigotry under the
> > guise of Jesus's words and the bible.
>
> No! I preach love, kindness, holiness, purity, decency, dignity,
> righteousness, obedience, and equality, the last of which can only be
> implemented in this country through the payment of economic
> reparations to the poor and humble.

What a Liar. However, I will give you some credit, you do preach those
things. You preach Love and kindness through Hatred, Bigotry,
racial/ethnical prejudices, and intolerance. Holiness through a
delusional,distorted, and own intereptation of the bible. Purity as
pure as what gets flushed down the toilet. Decency through promoting
sex toys as devices for child discipline, and adultry. Dignity
through subjecting individuals to ridicule, etc. Righteousness,
through the desire and demands to deny individuals their
constitutional and civil rights. Obedience through near torture
discipline devices and indoctrination to be a servant/slave of your
wishes and desires. Equality based on racial, religious, ethnical, and
ecomonical prejudices.

> > TRANSLATION: She needs some more money to pay or buy something for her
> > family.
>
> No. Any contribution made to the Holy Church goes directly to help
> spread the Holy Gospel around the world. Right now we're working on
> sending a team of missionaries and Faith Healers into the South of
> France this spring to combat all the winebibbing and adultery that
> goes on in that country -- and to teach the French to speak proper
> English.

You can call your vacations anything you want to. It's like the old
sayings go: "If it smells and looks like a Rose, it must be a Rose."
If it quacks like a Duck, it must be a Duck." Furthermore, by calling
them religious work for your church, you can write the expenses off at
the end of the year on you taxes.

Mark E. Levy

未讀,
2002年1月6日 上午11:44:062002/1/6
收件者:

> We will. How much would you like to send us to help finance our Holy
> Ministry to the French?

The grand total of... $0.00. I wouldn't help finance your narrow-minded hate
mongering under any circumstance.

> Praying for you day and night,

Like I care.

Take a long hike on a short pier, "Mother" Dickey.

> Beacon of Christian Wisdom and Truth

ROTFLMAO!!!

What a pile of bullshit you are.

penic...@bigmailbox.net

未讀,
2002年1月6日 中午12:45:562002/1/6
收件者:
fraud_...@hotmail.com (Fraud Spreader) wrote in message news:<7ee1b337.02010...@posting.google.com>...

> Only a very sick and demented old man

At least you're admitting what you are. That's the first step. Now
repent!

> or even a woman would have any sort of fantasy about you and no less your.

Is that supposed to be a complete sentence?

> The only qenuine

Is that a Q?

> research that you might be doing would be to find better ways to conduct
> brainwashing, ways to conceal marks when you beat on children, or sexual
> pleasures.

I don't engage in brainwashing, childbeating, or (at this point in my
life) sexual congress. I teach sincere Seekers of Truth what God
wants them to know. I teach parents how to discipline their unruly
children effectively. My husband helps women conceive children. I'd
call these virtuous acts. What is your problem with them?

> How would I know if Eddie goes to nudist colonies or how they would
> treat him if he goes there? Well why don't you ask him?

I did. Are you ashamed to answer?

> So, if you are real and truthful, when will you start? I know what
> your say your name is, Henri. But, Henri suits you far better then
> Henrietta.

Says who?

> Besides, since you like to address other individuals by names that don't
> belong to them,

Prove that your name isn't Eddie -- or Ed or Edward.

> disapprove of being called,

It's not my problem if you don't like your own name.

> or label to include ones based on racial/ethnical prejudices, what makes you
> makes you so special?

I am a Child of God.

> Is it because you are just some Old Hag, who demands near slave like
> obedience from everyone around her?

I'm not an old hag, and I don't demand "sleve-like" obedience from
anyone. I believe children should be seen and not heard. They should
be seen behaving themselves and doing something constructive with
their time, not goofing off or getting into mischief the way children
who are not disciplined always do.

> Thanks for admitting what you, your church, Hickey Mircal

That's "Miracle," you ignoramus.

> Laboratories, and your research do, they design, make, and manufacture
> sexual devices for sex shops.

No! We make Child Corrective Devices, which some people sell to
adults.

> Sure you do support sin. Heck you even cater to them as well as to
> post URLs for various sex shops, and try to encourage people to go to
> their web sites and buy sex toys.

Disciplinary tools, not sex toys.

> Are you that illiterate that you don't know what S&M is? In an earlier post
> you made on the same day as the one I'm replying you responded to me using
> the term "S&M" and you replied with "sado-masochistic ".

I know what it is but don't understand what you mean by "toys." What
we manufacture are not toys.

> Don't you mean what you allegedly claim God told you? Because,I have
> yet to find anywhere in the Bibke that says that God demands tnyone

Stop looking in the "Bibke" and consult the Holy Bible instead. Start
with the Book of Proverbs.

> to use paddles, gags, muzzles, handcuffs, ankle, restraints, leather
> straps, whips, chains, ropes, and cages to discipline children. But,
> I'm sure that in your own version of the bible has some new verse or
> veres

Veres? What exactly are those?

> that include them.

The New Ebonic Versions (NEV) are quite explicit.

> It does not bother me where or how you got your last name. Besides
> Henri, when did I ever said that it disturbed me that you took someone
> else's last name?

I never "took" anything from anyone. Those white names were given to
us on the plantations.

> Now as far as you naming your children with ebonic names, where have I ever
> said that it bothered me?

You make fun of them.

> Furthermore, if you can call your children any name you want to.

That sentence is incomplete.

> I'm no the one who has to live with it.

And with the payment of economic reparations.

> What a Liar. However, I will give you some credit, you do preach those
> things. You preach Love and kindness through Hatred, Bigotry,
> racial/ethnical prejudices, and intolerance.

That isn't possible. You're just confused again. Is that another of
your famous dizzy spells?

> Holiness through a delusional,distorted, and own intereptation of the bible.

"Intereptation"? Is that anything like "interruption"?

> Purity as pure as what gets flushed down the toilet. Decency through promoting
> sex toys as devices for child discipline, and adultry.

Adultry?

> Dignity through subjecting individuals to ridicule, etc. Righteousness,
> through the desire and demands to deny individuals their
> constitutional and civil rights.

When have I done that? I do just the opposite.

> Obedience through near torture discipline devices and indoctrination to be a > servant/slave of your wishes and desires.

Your imagination is running wild! Time for your pill.

> Equality based on racial, religious, ethnical, and ecomonical prejudices.

I'm trying to make all these groups equal. The only way to do that is
to make the rich fat white power and money hogs share their vast
hoarded wealth with those less fortunate.

> You can call your vacations anything you want to. It's like the old
> sayings go: "If it smells and looks like a Rose, it must be a Rose."
> If it quacks like a Duck, it must be a Duck." Furthermore, by calling
> them religious work for your church, you can write the expenses off at
> the end of the year on you taxes.

What we are doing IS religious work. We don't go to Fiji or France to
bask in the sun. We go there to preach the Gospel to sinners.

Praying for you, flake,

Mother Hickey of Dallas
True Christian Witness

Martin

未讀,
2002年1月6日 下午1:18:372002/1/6
收件者:

<penic...@bigmailbox.net> wrote in message
> fraud_...@hotmail.com (Fraud Spreader) wrote in message

> I don't engage in brainwashing, childbeating, or (at this point in my
> life) sexual congress.

One might wonder when one gets too old for a bit of nookie. Can you
enlighten all of us as to when these imoral thoughts might end?

>I teach parents how to discipline their unruly children effectively.

Thrash 'em!

>My husband helps women conceive children.

roflmao

Now that's a job _I_ could do with

penic...@bigmailbox.net

未讀,
2002年1月7日 凌晨1:33:362002/1/7
收件者:
"Martin" <modno...@odonnellnet.net> wrote in message news:<7y0_7.2095$wd1.3...@news11-gui.server.ntli.net>...

> One might wonder when one gets too old for a bit of nookie. Can you
> enlighten all of us as to when these imoral thoughts might end?

Sexual thoughts don't have to be immoral -- a word which has two m's,
by the way. Mine were always pure and centered on childbearing. For
many people they never fade away. However, since God created sex
solely for the purpose of Procreation, women are expected to abstain
once the Menopause asserts itself. I never enjoyed sex all that much
anyway, though I spent many pleasurable hours with my husband.

> Thrash 'em!

That's not the word I would choose. We believe in spanking and
restraining children who insist on getting into mischief and/or nosing
around where they don't belong. I have perfected my Holy Child
Corrective techniques only after years of experimenting on my own
children. One of my daughters was a little hellion whom I had to bind
hand and foot in a chair to keep out of trouble. An adopted son of
mine came from bad seed and had to have his hand nailed to the wall to
keep it from debauchery.

> roflm*o

Why are you laughing? Since a woman's main purpose in life is to bear
children, women won't feel truly fulfilled unless they can. My
husband steps in and helps them with their fertility problems. He
doesn't lie down with them and engage in any sort of sexual activity.
He simply inseminates them through a long rubber tubule.

> Now that's a job _I_ could do with

You may be eligible. If you join our Holy Church and pass our gene
pool screening, you may be authorized to perform Holy Inseminations
too. If there are weirdos or criminals in your family, however,
forget it.

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Jokester That You Are!

Reverend Mother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey

True Christian Beacon of Wisdom

Fraud Seeker

未讀,
2002年1月7日 凌晨1:47:282002/1/7
收件者:
penic...@bigmailbox.net (penic...@bigmailbox.net) wrote in message news:<5ab1ecc8.02010...@posting.google.com>...

> fraud_...@hotmail.com (Fraud Spreader) wrote in message news:<7ee1b337.02010...@posting.google.com>...
>
> > Only a very sick and demented old man
>
> At least you're admitting what you are. That's the first step. Now
> repent!

No, I wasn't you lying Old Hag. I was replying to your allegation that
I had dirty little fantasies about you and your church. Fuerthermore,
since I neither very sick or demented, it would not apply to me.

> > or even a woman would have any sort of fantasy about you and no less your.
>
> Is that supposed to be a complete sentence?
>

> > The only genuine

> > research that you might be doing would be to find better ways to conduct
> > brainwashing, ways to conceal marks when you beat on children, or sexual
> > pleasures.
>
> I don't engage in brainwashing, childbeating, or (at this point in my
> life) sexual congress.

I guess the use of leather restraining straps, handcuffs, electric
shocking devices, cages, etc. aren't the main stay of brainwashing or
in child beating. Furthermore, child beating/abuse does not require
that marks be left.

> My husband helps women conceive children. I'd
> call these virtuous acts. What is your problem with them?

To use God as an excuse to beat and or abuse children, and to justify
your husband's adultery is wrong and immoral.

> > How would I know if Eddie goes to nudist colonies or how they would
> > treat him if he goes there? Well why don't you ask him?
>
> I did. Are you ashamed to answer?

No you asked me. I'm not afraid to answer questions addressed to me.
However, I refuse to respond to questions ask others.

> > So, if you are real and truthful, when will you start? I know what
> > your say your name is, Henri. But, Henri suits you far better then
> > Henrietta.
>
> Says who?

Says, me for one.

> > Besides, since you like to address other individuals by names that don't
> > belong to them,
>
> Prove that your name isn't Eddie -- or Ed or Edward.

Prove it yourself. You are the one who is making the allegation that
those are my name.

> > disapprove of being called,
>
> It's not my problem if you don't like your own name.

I do like my name.

> > or label to include ones based on racial/ethnical prejudices, what makes you
> > makes you so special?
>
> I am a Child of God.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh. BTW, I think you made a typo again.
Didn't you mean that you are a child of Satan?

> > Is it because you are just some Old Hag, who demands near slave like
> > obedience from everyone around her?
>
> I'm not an old hag,

Sure you are. Aren't something like 50 plus?

> and I don't demand "sleve-like" obedience from anyone.

What's sleve? Some new word you created or one of those words found in
ebonic?

> Thanks for admitting what you, your church, Hickey Mircal
>
> That's "Miracle," you ignoramus.

Well, I rather be a dunce then a Scheißkerl like you are.

> > Laboratories, and your research do, they design, make, and manufacture
> > sexual devices for sex shops.
>
> No! We make Child Corrective Devices, which some people sell to
> adults.

IS that what you call them. I guess by calling sexual toys "children
corrective devices" allows you to get around the laws and to get more
people to buy them. I would call it a good market strategy.

> > Sure you do support sin. Heck you even cater to them as well as to
> > post URLs for various sex shops, and try to encourage people to go to
> > their web sites and buy sex toys.
>
> Disciplinary tools, not sex toys.

Call them what you want to. IT still doesn't change the facts. IT's
like the old saying a Rose is still a Rose, even if you remove their
thorns and call it a daisy.

> > Don't you mean what you allegedly claim God told you? Because,I have
> > yet to find anywhere in the Bibke that says that God demands tnyone
>
> Stop looking in the "Bibke" and consult the Holy Bible instead. Start
> with the Book of Proverbs.

I have looked in the Bible. Still can't find any place were GOD
demands that a parent uses anything on children, especially the use of
electric shocking devices, handcuffs, leather bond straps, cages, etc.
However, I did find verses where Solomon gives his son advice.

> > to use paddles, gags, muzzles, handcuffs, ankle, restraints, leather
> > straps, whips, chains, ropes, and cages to discipline children. But,
> > I'm sure that in your own version of the bible has some new verse or

> > verses that include them.

> The New Ebonic Versions (NEV) are quite explicit.

That would explain it. A bible written by some blacks to justify their
desires to abuse or beat children and adults.

> > Now as far as you naming your children with ebonic names, where have I ever
> > said that it bothered me?
>
> You make fun of them.

Liar! Give one example where I made fun of any of your daughters'
name?

> > What a Liar. However, I will give you some credit, you do preach those
> > things. You preach Love and kindness through Hatred, Bigotry,
> > racial/ethnical prejudices, and intolerance.
>
> That isn't possible. You're just confused again. Is that another of
> your famous dizzy spells?

Sure it is possible, it happens quit often. No, I am not confused one
bit. Furthermore, I never had a dizzy spell.

> > Holiness through a delusional,distorted, and own interpretation of the
> > bible.

> > Purity as pure as what gets flushed down the toilet. Decency through

> > promoting sex toys as devices for child discipline, and adultery.

> > Dignity through subjecting individuals to ridicule, etc. Righteousness,
> > through the desire and demands to deny individuals their
> > constitutional and civil rights.
>
> When have I done that? I do just the opposite.

Bull, would you like mean to do a google search to prove that you have
made such statements. Or you could be honest and admit now you have,
that way it will save whatever honesty you have left.

> > Obedience through near torture discipline devices and indoctrination to be a > servant/slave of your wishes and desires.
>
> Your imagination is running wild! Time for your pill.
>
> > Equality based on racial, religious, ethnical, and ecomonical prejudices.
>
> I'm trying to make all these groups equal. The only way to do that is
> to make the rich fat white power and money hogs share their vast
> hoarded wealth with those less fortunate.

Sure, you make the rich whites pay and leave all the other rich people
alone. I'm sure that your own race will be completely exempt form any
form of payment to the poor.

> > You can call your vacations anything you want to. It's like the old
> > sayings go: "If it smells and looks like a Rose, it must be a Rose."
> > If it quacks like a Duck, it must be a Duck." Furthermore, by calling
> > them religious work for your church, you can write the expenses off at
> > the end of the year on you taxes.
>
> What we are doing IS religious work. We don't go to Fiji or France to
> bask in the sun. We go there to preach the Gospel to sinners.

Sure for a little bit, all in order to justify the tax write offs and
to avoid paying taxes on your income.

barry.l1

未讀,
2002年1月7日 凌晨3:15:572002/1/7
收件者:
> "The Big Kahuna, Defender of Nudity, West Coast Div." wrote:
> Subject: Mother Hickey proves she needs psychological examination/assistance
<snip>

> Visit The Big Kahuna's Webpage Today
> http://sites.netscape.net/thebigkahunausa/homepage
> No shirt, no shoes, no tie...........no pants
> No tolerance for intolerance

What makes you a defender of nudity?
Isn't intolerance of tolerance just intolerance?
Isn't having to click on a picture of a nipple to get into your web site
just plain pornographic?
Why is your web site inaccessible after Jan 17?
Why is your web site inaccessible now?
Large amounts of petroleum products were used in the creation of your web
site since the manufacture transportation of the plastics & electronics used
in computers used barrel-loads.

You see playing a Troll as easy as shooting fish in a bucket. Why keep
feeding these Trolls who clog-up the newsgroups with their trash by
responding to their stupidity? Particularly by scatter-gun responding to
all the newsgroups that the Troll's trolling, just clogging them up even
more? I'm sure they sit in front of their PCs giggling like the 13 year
olds they are (mentally at least) while looking at the effect they have. If
a Troll doesn't go away after being found out, then it's best to ignore
them. If they persist then report them, but trying to argue sense into them
is pointless & just feeds their craving for attention. So why do it?

The Big Pointer-Out of The Absolutely Blindingly Smack-In-The-Head Obvious.

Peter Riden

未讀,
2002年1月7日 下午5:12:082002/1/7
收件者:barry.l1

"barry.l1" wrote:

Hi Barry!
There would be a lot to answer on your very accurate points above and, more so, we
ought to ask ourselves which can be seen as the real trolls. One who is accurately
satirical with some of the inanities of our current era or one who constantly
agitates others in an attempt to bring attention to its "fishy" persona that is
far less gracious than a Reverend Mother.. What's a fish (kahuna) has to do with
those of us who see no wrong with the naturalness of Nudity?
If this "fishy" troll lacks personal ambition, by remaining anonymously behind
such a derelict screen name,.. we might as well not only ask what makes such to
think it can defend Nudity, but it gives us a solid reason to stand up to k's
trolling in its alleged defense of Nudity.
Many good points in your post, above, Barry!!

barry.l1

未讀,
2002年1月7日 下午1:49:082002/1/7
收件者:
Mother Hickey & her supporters (or alter egos) have/has fallen into a pretty
pathetic trap of sending unsolicited e-mails direct to my temporary address
- so do beware - if you don't want to receive this rubbish be careful about
what you post......

Barry

barry.l1

未讀,
2002年1月7日 下午2:05:392002/1/7
收件者:
This just goes to show that you twist what a person says to suit your own
purpose and have a bad command of the English language. It also goes to
show that you are unable to see the simplest of traps. The only way that I
have rightly uncovered what's beyond Trolling is that you have been
ill-mannered enough to have sent me an unsolicited e-mail and persist in
clogging-up newsgroups with your childish rubbish.

Go and look up "Troll" & "to Troll" in the dictionary before trying to twist
my words.

Barry

> From: Peter Riden <t...@the-worldwide-affiliate-network.com>
> Subject: Barry rightly uncovers what's beyond trolling
>
> "barry.l1" wrote:
>
>>> "The Big Kahuna, Defender of Nudity, West Coast Div." wrote:
>>> Subject: Mother Hickey proves she needs psychological examination/assistance
>> <snip>
>>> Visit The Big Kahuna's Webpage Today
>>> http://sites.netscape.net/thebigkahunausa/homepage
>>> No shirt, no shoes, no tie...........no pants
>>> No tolerance for intolerance
>>>

>> What makes you a defender of nudity?

<snip>

Peter Riden

未讀,
2002年1月7日 晚上9:04:482002/1/7
收件者:barry.l1

"barry.l1" wrote:

I believe you felt into the trap.
I wanted to confirm where you stand and it worked... while at once passing My
message on your fishy anonymous friend..;-)
Your "fishy" anonymous friend is strongly campaigning for The Little Tribe of
zealot conservative ones... and you only need to apply as you already fit the
profile..;-)

In Friendship & Universality

Peter Riden

THE WORLDWIDE AFFILIATE NETWORK {T.W.A.N.}
Best serving all positive alternative lifestyles & Nude Recreation!!
http://www.the-worldwide-affiliate-network.com
T.W.A.N.'s very own newsgroup: alt.the-worldwide-affiliate-network
THE GRAND BARN {TGB}: Home of T.W.A.N.!! http://www.the-grand-barn.com

Peter Riden

未讀,
2002年1月7日 晚上9:11:442002/1/7
收件者:barry.l1

"barry.l1" wrote:

> This just goes to show that you twist what a person says to suit your own
> purpose and have a bad command of the English language. It also goes to
> show that you are unable to see the simplest of traps. The only way that I
> have rightly uncovered what's beyond Trolling is that you have been
> ill-mannered enough to have sent me an unsolicited e-mail and persist in
> clogging-up newsgroups with your childish rubbish.
>
> Go and look up "Troll" & "to Troll" in the dictionary before trying to twist
> my words.
>
> Barry

Perfect command of English to have you come out for the sad character you are.
Nothing better than flatteries to get one excited either way.. and once more it
worked with you...;-)
Except, that siding by your anonymous "fishy" character says a lot about you.. and
it's not complimentary.
You support only the trolls that blurt your same way of thinking.
So go tell Allan Spencley that your big Nemesis sees through your pathetic zealot
conservative infiltration in Nude Recreation and that I won't let go...;-)

For all others, you can easily make the choice between the conservatism of Barry's
kind and our open-minded presentation of Nude Recreation....;-)
--

In Friendship & Universality

Peter Riden

THE WORLDWIDE AFFILIATE NETWORK {T.W.A.N.}
Best serving all positive alternative lifestyles & Nude Recreation!!
http://www.the-worldwide-affiliate-network.com
T.W.A.N.'s very own newsgroup: alt.the-worldwide-affiliate-network
THE GRAND BARN {TGB}: Home of T.W.A.N.!! http://www.the-grand-barn.com

penic...@bigmailbox.net

未讀,
2002年1月7日 晚上10:26:292002/1/7
收件者:
"barry.l1" <barr...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:<B85FAC34.252D0%barr...@ntlworld.com>...

> Mother Hickey & her supporters (or alter egos) have/has fallen into a pretty
> pathetic trap of sending unsolicited e-mails direct to my temporary address

I have never ONCE sent you any e-mail and I DARE you to prove your
filthy allegations. I only send answers to people who e-mail me and I
rarely do that. I'll be waiting for your apology.

> - so do beware - if you don't want to receive this rubbish be careful about
> what you post......

Be careful whom you accuse!

> Barry

Praying for sinners like you,

Mother Hickey of Dallas
Clean, Pure, and Innocent

penic...@bigmailbox.net

未讀,
2002年1月8日 晚上11:37:382002/1/8
收件者:
fraud_...@hotmail.com (Fraud Spreader) wrote in message news:<7ee1b337.02010...@posting.google.com>...

> No, I wasn't you lying Old Hag. I was replying to your allegation that

> I had dirty little fantasies about you and your church.

You do. Constantly. You imagine that my husband, one of God's Most
Faithful Servants and a man of God if there ever was one, actually
takes young married women to bed and has his way with them while a
panel of deprived church ladies looks on discussing their positions.
What happens during one of our Holy Inseminations is nothing at all
like that.

> Fuerthermore,

Is that supposed to be a real word? Or some kind of sausage?

> since I neither very sick or demented, it would not apply to me.

The facts speak for themselves, manure spreader.

> I guess the use of leather restraining straps, handcuffs, electric
> shocking devices, cages, etc. aren't the main stay of brainwashing or
> in child beating. Furthermore, child beating/abuse does not require
> that marks be left.

I don't abuse children. I give them the discipline they desperately
need. Just look at today's kids running around the malls sniffing
glue and stealing things they don't need. You just wait till I get
hold of them. They'll straighten up and fly right in no time --
thanks in part to my trusty cane. I suppose you were one of those
people who whined and protested when that spray-painting hoodlum got
caned in Singapore. I'm all for caning, flogging, and dunking. When
I take over there will be more of all three.

> To use God as an excuse to beat and or abuse children,

As I said, we NEVER beat or abuse children. We spank them, clap them
in irons, tie them in their chairs, muzzle their mouths when they talk
out of turn, put them in cages when they throw tantrums, and give them
mild electric shocks to get them up and moving in the morning before
school. I call that tough love, the kind children really need and
aren't getting nearly enough of in this ultra-liberal "anything goes"
country that's overrun by babbling foreigns who wear rags ontheir
heads and follow weird cults.

> and to justify your husband's adultery is wrong and immoral.

But he doesn't commit adultery. He inseminates needy young brides
whose husbands can't perform. He actually saves their marriages from
ruin. Why can't you see that? I suppose your filthy mind is too weak
to grasp the truth.

> No you asked me. I'm not afraid to answer questions addressed to me.
> However, I refuse to respond to questions ask others.

More idiotic fantasies. When you're roasting in hell, don't cry out
for me to give you any water. I'll be in my Heavenly Mansion and I
won't hear you. You can escape that dreadful fate by repenting now.
No one would want you at a nudist colony anyway. You could never
remember who's who.

> Says, me for one.

Well, watever you say, you don't know how to use commas.

> Prove it yourself. You are the one who is making the allegation that
> those are my name.

I know whereof I speak.

> I do like my name.

But you lie about it. How much does spreading manure pay these days?
Like all white people you whine that you don't have enough money to
pay the downtrodden and dispossessed the reparation money they
deserve. I'm sure you've got money stockpiled. It will soon be the
property of my poor brothers and sisters.

> Thanks, I needed a good laugh. BTW, I think you made a typo again.
> Didn't you mean that you are a child of Satan?

No. As I said I am a Child of God.

> Sure you are. Aren't something like 50 plus?

53, but I'm in excellent health and can pass for 35, at least among
white people whose skin wrinkles and sags before they're even forty.

> What's sleve? Some new word you created or one of those words found in
> ebonic?

What do you think? And the word is Ebonics.

> Well, I rather be a dunce then a Sch*ißkerl like you are.

God will punish you for using dirty foreign words in reference to me.

> IS that what you call them. I guess by calling sexual toys "children
> corrective devices" allows you to get around the laws and to get more
> people to buy them. I would call it a good market strategy.

We don't approve of their being used as toys. Men can use them to
keep their wives in the kitchen, I suppose, so they'll learn to cook
properly.

> Call them what you want to. IT still doesn't change the facts.

As if you could tell fact from froth!

> IT's like the old saying a Rose is still a Rose, even if you remove their
> thorns and call it a daisy.

Another serious misquote. Maybe that's something you Germans say as
you ship innocent people off to death camps.

> I have looked in the Bible. Still can't find any place were GOD
> demands that a parent uses anything on children, especially the use of
> electric shocking devices, handcuffs, leather bond straps, cages, etc.
> However, I did find verses where Solomon gives his son advice.

Solomon was the wisest man on earth and was inspired by God. God
authorizes every verse of the Bible, which is after all the Word of
God, not the word of our Black King Solomon. At least the children he
fathered upon the Queen of Sheba were properly disciplined.

> That would explain it. A bible written by some blacks to justify their
> desires to abuse or beat children and adults.

The Holy Ebonic Version is simply the Hebrew text with explanatory
glosses in Sacred Swahili.

> Liar! Give one example where I made fun of any of your daughters'
> name?

You may have forgotten, but you misspelled it.

> Sure it is possible, it happens quit

Quit? Why don't you?

> often. No, I am not confused one bit.

Again, the facts speak for themselves.

> Furthermore, I never had a dizzy spell.

Your whole life is a dizzy spell.

> Bull, would you like mean to do a google search to prove that you have
> made such statements. Or you could be honest and admit now you have,
> that way it will save whatever honesty you have left.

I preach truth, mercy, holiness, and obedience. If you insist on
twisting those into something ugly, I can't stop you. I can warn you
that God is heating up a fiery oven for you in the dark bowels of hell
because you're so rude and disrespectful to His Most Faithful
Servants.

> Sure, you make the rich whites pay and leave all the other rich people
> alone.

No, everyone who is rich must pay. There are more rich fat white
power hogs than there are rich Blacks, but both must pay reparations
to those who suffer and struggle.

> I'm sure that your own race will be completely exempt form any
> form of payment to the poor.

We give most of our money to help the poor already.

> Sure for a little bit, all in order to justify the tax write offs and
> to avoid paying taxes on your income.

I was audited once back in 1976. I didn't have to pay a single
penalty and the IRS hasn't bothered me since. They know I'm perfectly
honest and straightforward in all my dealings. When I ran my parents'
hardware store I always paid my taxes promptly. I closed the shop a
while ago because too many illegal immigrants came in, stole things,
smeared smegma on the walls, and generally ruined the neighborhood.

Praying for your severely impaired mind,

Mother Holiness of Dallas
True Christian Witness

penic...@bigmailbox.net

未讀,
2002年1月8日 晚上11:51:282002/1/8
收件者:
kari...@aol.com (KarinDLeo) wrote in message news:<20020108154129...@mb-ch.aol.com>...

> Thought I'd write a short reply to this posting. My husband and two kids have
> been nudists for 5 years now. As parents with good solid morals,

I'm sure I believe that -- nudists with good solid morals. Do you
attend Church in the nude? Do you go to Six Flags in the nude? Do
you go to public parks in the nude? Do you shop for food in the nude?
I won't ask if you ever buy clothes. If you do, you're likely to
ridicule them as "textiles." Do members of your family moon
pedestrians or flash people you meet in the market?

> we have chosen to research each resort carefully before visiting them.

I'm sure it's a good idea to get to know in advance what kind of
people you'll be "mixing" with.

> It's important to remember that each individual resort has it's

That's supposed to be "its," dear. Did you fail grammar school or
something?

> own reputation,

I'm sure. When I was in school, we steered clear of girls who had any
kind of "reputation," as you call it. I suppose those kinds of girls
grew up to become nudists.

> as, being family oriented or swinger place, it's up to the parents to find
> out first.

Do you just call and ask these questions?

> Odviously this Mother Hickey has chosen to visit these "swinger" places to get
> an overall view of what "really" goes on.

I was turned away at three different nudist colonies. However, at the
last of these I distinctly remember hearing obscene moaning and
groaning sounds being made over the tall hedges. I can draw only the
obvious conclusion that this was an orgy camp. However, the sexual
licentiousness that goes on at flesh resorts is only one of many
reasons I'm opposed to family nudistry. A recent study showed that
nudists are racist, elitist, and politically subversive.

> Well yeah, if you go looking, your

That should be "you're." Do your children go to a nude school that
disparages correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation as much as you
disparage clothing and modesty?

> gonna find it. Our experience has been a great one, with no sexual activity
> going on outside anywhere.

Maybe they just don't invite you. Nudists typically reject those who
are hefty, non-white, or over forty.

> These are the places we will continue to visit. You can keep your swingers
> clubs.

My plan is to close them all down and get flesh worshippers to show
some common decency and cover up their bodies. Can you honestly tell
me that no man has ever leered at your breasts in one of those flesh
resorts? Can you honestly say that you've never seen raging erections
bobbing up and down all around you at those camps? If so, your
experience must be unique.

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Shameless Woman That You Are!

Reverend Mother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey

Shining Beacon of Christian Wisdom

Fraud Seeker

未讀,
2002年1月10日 凌晨3:10:472002/1/10
收件者:
> fraud_...@hotmail.com (Fraud Spreader) wrote in message news:<7ee1b337.02010...@posting.google.com>...
>
> > No, I wasn't you lying Old Hag. I was replying to your allegation that
> > I had dirty little fantasies about you and your church.
>
> You do. Constantly.

Maybe in one of your drug induced delusional fantasies were you are a
queen.

> You imagine that my husband, one of God's Most
> Faithful Servants and a man of God if there ever was one, actually
> takes young married women to bed and has his way with them while a
> panel of deprived church ladies looks on discussing their positions.

IT doesn't take much to visualize what and how your husband does with
those young married women. Thanks for tellin us what the gender is for
the witnesses that watch your husband's acts. No less to describe
there personality. Furthermore, the way you described them would go
hand and hand with you and your church.

> > Fuerthermore,
>
> Is that supposed to be a real word? Or some kind of sausage?

Nope, I'm practicing my ebonics. Considering that many of the words
are missed spelled and since I don't bother to check or worry about my
spelling, I'd just start using ebonics.

> > since I neither very sick or demented, it would not apply to me.
>
> The facts speak for themselves, manure spreader.

They do speak for themselves and they show and state I am neither sick
or demented. Furthermore, since I don't work or live on a farm I could
not be a manure spreader. Besides, a manure spreader would be far
easier to locate in Sinallas, TX an it's surrounding communities to
include yours.

> > I guess the use of leather restraining straps, handcuffs, electric
> > shocking devices, cages, etc. aren't the main stay of brainwashing or
> > in child beating. Furthermore, child beating/abuse does not require
> > that marks be left.
>
> I don't abuse children. I give them the discipline they desperately
> need.

You don't abuse children? Then what do you call nailing a child's hand
to a wall? Discipline?

> I suppose you were one of those
> people who whined and protested when that spray-painting hoodlum got
> caned in Singapore.

Nope, I believe in a person should be punsihed under the laws of the
country where he/she commits the crime. Furthermore, it is more likely
people like you who's hatred for locations like Sinapore would have
been one of the first pathetic bleeding hearts to protest against
Singapore.

> > To use God as an excuse to beat and or abuse children,
>
> As I said, we NEVER beat or abuse children.

You don't? I guess nailing children's hands to a wall, just a form of
torture to complete your political and religious goals of total
obedence to you?

> clap them in irons, tie them in their chairs, muzzle their
> mouths when they talk out of turn, put them in cages when they throw
> tantrums, and give them mild electric shocks to get them up and moving in the
> morning before school.

All which can be defined as child abuse, torture, and illegal
restrainment.

> > and to justify your husband's adultery is wrong and immoral.
>
> But he doesn't commit adultery. He inseminates needy young brides
> whose husbands can't perform. He actually saves their marriages from
> ruin. Why can't you see that? I suppose your filthy mind is too weak
> to grasp the truth.

All he is doing is having sex with younger women, since his own wife
can't provide or satisify his needs. Additionally, all it does is to
provide you a large family and a possible army (next generation) in
order to help you achieve your political and religious agendas and
goals. Total submissive servants who will do anything to obey you,
from overthrowing governments by civil war or terrorism, establishment
and the enforcement of your dictatorship.

> > No you asked me. I'm not afraid to answer questions addressed to me.
> > However, I refuse to respond to questions ask others.
>
> More idiotic fantasies.

How can the fact I refuse to answer questions you asked someone else
be fantasies? Heck, the only one I see who is havin idiotic fantasies
is You.

> No one would want you at a nudist colony anyway.

Doesn't bother me one bit. Considering the fact I have no desire to
visit or even check out any nudist camp. Which is a far cry from you,
isn't it? You, who has declared that you have gone to and try to enter
numerous nudist camps.

> You could never remember who's who.

I have no problems who's who. Who would like to know about? How about
you? Henri Hickey who is married to a hurbert hickey, a adulter. A
mother of 4 and 3 adopted children. A charlatan who claims to raise
the dead. allegedly a preacher of a true Jewish Christain Church. uses
the bible to spew hatred, racial and ethnical prejudices, and bigotry.
One who was abused and or tortured as a child. continues in her
father's shoes by still abusing and torturing children. Is a
delusional Old Hag, who's fantasies include her being a Queen and
leading her race into world dominance over all other races and
religions.

> > Says, me for one.

> > Prove it yourself. You are the one who is making the allegation that
> > those are my name.
>
> I know whereof I speak.

In other words you can not prove your claim that I am this Eddie Geer.
Furthermore, if you admitted you could not prove it, it would expose
you for what you are a Fraud and a Liar.

> > I do like my name.
>
> But you lie about it.

I do? When have I lied about me not liking my name, no less even
saying what my name is, Henri?

> How much does spreading manure pay these days?

I have no idea. WHy don't you tell us. I'm sure you can quote the
going rate at any given minute of the day.

> Like all white people you whine that you don't have enough money to
> pay the downtrodden and dispossessed the reparation money they
> deserve.

What an irrelevant and bigoted statement. ARe you that desperate that
you feel that you need to spread more of you manure filled lies? BTW,
I haven't whined about any reparation that is deserved and jsutified.
I only object to the belief by some people that if you are white you
own some form of reparation, based purely on the color of ones skin.

> I'm sure you've got money stockpiled.

Do you know something, that I don't know about? If you do please tell
where this money is stockpiled so I can get some of it.

> > Thanks, I needed a good laugh. BTW, I think you made a typo again.
> > Didn't you mean that you are a child of Satan?
>
> No. As I said I am a Child of God.

Like I said, a child of Satan. Yuo should know better, people like you
worship Satan as a God.

> > What's sleve? Some new word you created or one of those words found in
> > ebonic?
>
> What do you think? And the word is Ebonics.

Some illiterate Old Hag who can't spell?

> > IS that what you call them. I guess by calling sexual toys "children
> > corrective devices" allows you to get around the laws and to get more
> > people to buy them. I would call it a good market strategy.
>
> We don't approve of their being used as toys.

You don't approve of that? Then explain why you encourage people to
buy these toys from Sex Shops that advertise on the internet?

> > Call them what you want to. IT still doesn't change the facts.
>
> As if you could tell fact from froth!

Sure can.

> > IT's like the old saying a Rose is still a Rose, even if you remove their
> > thorns and call it a daisy.
>

> Maybe that's something you Germans say as
> you ship innocent people off to death camps.

I wouldn't know. Three of the four ancesteral German families,
immigrated to America, between 1850s to 1890s. Which fought in the
Civil War to end slavery, fought in in both World Wars and all
folowing wars, in order to defend the rights for bigots like you to
spew your hatred.

Furthermore, the family that remained in Germany was arrested, sent to
Theresienstadt Concentration Camp, Poland, and died there.

> > That would explain it. A bible written by some blacks to justify their
> > desires to abuse or beat children and adults.
>
> The Holy Ebonic Version is simply the Hebrew text with explanatory
> glosses in Sacred Swahili.

Do you think thatthe use of some blackwash would conceal the fact.

> > Liar! Give one example where I made fun of any of your daughters'
> > name?
>
> You may have forgotten, but you misspelled it.

What did I misspelled? Are you alleging that I misspelled one or mroe
of your daughters' name? If so, feel free to prove it and PROVIDE A
CITE a cite with date, message ID number, etc.

> > Furthermore, I never had a dizzy spell.
>
> Your whole life is a dizzy spell.

Hardly, I'm not the one who's spouse is committing acts of adultery
and believe it is blessed by God. Spewing hatred, racial and ethnical
prejudices and bigotry under the guise of religion righteous. Going
around believing to be the future queen of a new kingdom. Justify
child abuse and use of torture to obtain submissive servants and
followers.

> > Sure, you make the rich whites pay and leave all the other rich people
> > alone.
>
> No, everyone who is rich must pay. There are more rich fat white
> power hogs than there are rich Blacks, but both must pay reparations
> to those who suffer and struggle.

True, by number count, I am sure there is more rich whites then rich
fat black power hogs. However, I would wager that if it was done by
percentages, there would be more fat black power hogs.

> > Sure for a little bit, all in order to justify the tax write offs and
> > to avoid paying taxes on your income.
>
> I was audited once back in 1976. I didn't have to pay a single
> penalty and the IRS hasn't bothered me since.

And the point? The IRS conducts random audits every year. They select
a certain percent of submitted Tax files and audit them.

> They know I'm perfectly honest and straightforward in all my dealings.

TRANSLATION: They haven't caught you yet.

Mother Keesha Holloway

未讀,
2002年1月10日 晚上9:58:092002/1/10
收件者:
fraud_...@hotmail.com (Fraud Seeker) wrote in message news:<7ee1b337.02011...@posting.google.com>...

> Maybe in one of your drug induced delusional fantasies were you are a
> queen.

Ain't you the one that all time be suggesting that my daddy be getting
it on in the baptistry with sweet young things when in fact what they
be doing totally innocent and one of our healing arts.

> IT doesn't take much to visualize what and how your husband does with
> those young married women.

If you be the one a-visualizing, then you the one having the
fantasies. Admit you just done lied!

> Thanks for tellin us what the gender is for the witnesses that watch your
> husband's acts.

It's both men and women witnesses, depending on who know the bride.
Sometimes her impotent husband be one of them. The husbands stand
there praising God for the chance at becoming foster fathers to the
precious babies that be born cause of the inseminations.

> No less to describe there personality. Furthermore, the way you described
> them would go hand and hand with you and your church.

They faithful and God-fearing, just like everybody else in the Church.
We weed out anybody who backslid and either make them repent and pay
more tithes (so they won't have no extra money to sin with) or get
out. If we done help get a job or a house, we seize they assets when
they go back to the devil. The proceeds as always go to help our poor
Bruthahz and Sistahz in the hood.

> Nope, I'm practicing my ebonics.

You need to be practicing a whole lot harder them. In Ebonics you can
spell the word "futhermo," but not the nasty way you done spell it.

> Considering that many of the words are missed spelled and since I don't
> bother to check or worry about my spelling, I'd just start using ebonics.

It's some very strict rules in Ebonics. It ain't no gibberish. It's
just different from your snooty old white Englishwhich too tied up to
Old Latin and French. We done give English the color, rhythm, and
life it was lacking before.

> They do speak for themselves and they show and state I am neither sick
> or demented.

What about senile?

> Furthermore,

I thought you was speaking Ebonics now. In Ebonics it's "futhermo."

> since I don't work or live on a farm I could not be a manure spreader.

Horse manure ain't the only kinda manure. I think you well acquaint
with manure. Why, you practically swimming in the stuff.

> Besides, a manure spreader would be far easier to locate in Sinallas, TX an
> it's surrounding communities to include yours.

It's plenty of people that say if they cain't get into Heaven they'd
be satisfied with living in Texas. Wasn't it that white singer Tanya
Tucker that done sung a song with that theme? That mean that Texas
right next to Heaven. Ain't no such song about Pittsylvania, the
biggest Pitt in the world, or about Germany, land of death camps.

> You don't abuse children? Then what do you call nailing a child's hand
> to a wall? Discipline?

Them was corrective measures. How else you gonna stop boys from
playing with they private parts?

> Nope, I believe in a person should be punsihed under the laws of the
> country where he/she commits the crime. Furthermore, it is more likely
> people like you who's hatred for locations like Sinapore would have
> been one of the first pathetic bleeding hearts to protest against
> Singapore.

We don't got nothing against Singapore, specially long as them people
that live over there stay over there. The Philistine Islands another
story. They be trying to export all they poverty, misery, and germs
up here. Theycan keep all of them things.

> You don't?

No, we don't. That's how we know you dumb. You keep asking the same
question again and again. It's a piece of paper in you house that
say, Please turn over," on both sides. You done been turning it over
again and again for the past ten years.

> I guess nailing children's hands to a wall, just a form of torture to
> complete your political and religious goals of total obedence to you?

Mama did that to drive the devil out of Elijah's hand. It done work
too.

> All which can be defined as child abuse, torture, and illegal
> restrainment.

Only somebody that don't never discipline they kids gonna say
something like that. Most people know kids gotta be kept in line.
Maybe not every kid need to be spank. My mama didn't spank me too
much. My sistah Tisha needed whoopings all the time cause she was all
wild when she was a little girl. After four years of daily whoopings
the foolishness bound up in her wicked little heart was drove away.
Now she all right and about to have a baby of her own.

> All he is doing is having sex with younger women,

Did you ever see him having sex with anybody? No, so you lying. Did
anybody in our Church ever tell you my daddy ever had sex with her?
No, so you lying. You don't even know you own name. What make you
think you know who be sleeping with who? Do you even know who you be
sleeping with?

> since his own wife can't provide or satisify his needs.

Since she cain't have no kids no more, they ain't got no reason to do
it. If she don't want none, why should she do it if she cain't get
pregnant no more? Why you think my daddy ought not use the oceans
seed he done got down in his gonads? His genes near perfect. Why
shouldn'yt he share them with women whose husbands cain't perform no
more. Some of them men got they nuts crush in fights or by heavy
machinery on the job. Why shouldn't they be able to have kids if they
want them? My daddy lend them a helping hand by inseminating they
young, fertile wives. He doing these couples a favor. He don't never
inseminate the same woman twice, although it's many that ask for
seconds.

> Additionally, all it does is to provide you a large family and a possible
> army (next generation) in order to help you achieve your political and
> religious agendas and goals. Total submissive servants who will do anything
> to obey you, from overthrowing governments by civil war or terrorism,
> establishment and the enforcement of your dictatorship.

They ain't obeying us; they obeying God by supporting my mama as holy
queen. And we ain't setting up no dictatorship. We setting up a
theocracy where God gonna rule through mama. Everything gonna be fair
and square from now on. Rich whites gonna pay poor Blacks reparation
money so we can all live in peace, harmony, and prosperity for a
change, not just the money-grabbing old white people.

> How can the fact I refuse to answer questions you asked someone else
> be fantasies? Heck, the only one I see who is havin idiotic fantasies
> is You.

You real name cain't be Fraud Seeker. How do you explain the fact
that you and old Ed sound exactly alike. You always make the same
stupid mistakes he do, time after time.

> Doesn't bother me one bit. Considering the fact I have no desire to
> visit or even check out any nudist camp.

Then you ain't got no business posting nothing in no nude group, do
you?

> Which is a far cry from you, isn't it? You, who has declared that you have
> gone to and try to enter numerous nudist camps.

That was my mama. These places was suppose to be for Christians.
They sure wasn't. It was a orgy going on at one of them, but mama
didn't know that when she drove all the way to Florida to do some
checking herself.

> I have no problems who's who. Who would like to know about? How about
> you? Henri Hickey who is married to a hurbert hickey, a adulter.

You already wrong. Why go on?

> A mother of 4 and 3 adopted children. A charlatan who claims to raise
> the dead. allegedly a preacher of a true Jewish Christain Church. uses
> the bible to spew hatred, racial and ethnical prejudices, and bigotry.
> One who was abused and or tortured as a child. continues in her
> father's shoes by still abusing and torturing children. Is a
> delusional Old Hag, who's fantasies include her being a Queen and
> leading her race into world dominance over all other races and
> religions.

You completely wrong about everything. My mama here to free the world
from all kindsa oppression. Since you resist her, you must be one of
the oppressors. You just another rich fat white power hog! People
like you gonna be slice up and serve on a plate like any other old
ham.

> In other words you can not prove your claim that I am this Eddie Geer.

I believe we done already did that.

> Furthermore,

Futhermo. You done forgor you Ebonics already. See how forgetful and
stuoid you is. You really need to give it up. You ain't impressing
nobody with all of you blather no way.

> if you admitted you could not prove it, it would expose you for what you are > a Fraud and a Liar.

I ain't the one that afraid to admit who i am. You is!

> I do? When have I lied about me not liking my name, no less even
> saying what my name is, Henri?

That's just it, Eddie. You try to hide you name when everybody know
who you is. You ain't fooling nobody.

> I have no idea. WHy don't you tell us. I'm sure you can quote the
> going rate at any given minute of the day.

We don't spread no mature. The smell coming from you hands, not mine.
Or is it from you mouth?

> What an irrelevant and bigoted statement. ARe you that desperate that
> you feel that you need to spread more of you manure filled lies? BTW,
> I haven't whined about any reparation that is deserved and jsutified.

Good. Then pay up.

> I only object to the belief by some people that if you are white you
> own some form of reparation, based purely on the color of ones skin.

You don't own it. You OWE it. Matter of fact, you owe my Bruthahz
and Sistahz half you earnings.

> Do you know something, that I don't know about? If you do please tell
> where this money is stockpiled so I can get some of it.

We'll be cleaning out you bank account in no time. You can hock the
new cars, the fine furs, and the shiny jewels you got filling you
garages, closets, and dresser drawers and live on that money for a
while.

> Like I said, a child of Satan. Yuo should know better, people like you
> worship Satan as a God.

Then how come Jesus love us so much and give us so many blessings?

> Some illiterate Old Hag who can't spell?

You talking about youself or you wife? I thought she done left you
cause you done talk too slow and done bored her to death.

> You don't approve of that? Then explain why you encourage people to
> buy these toys from Sex Shops that advertise on the internet?

They can get more money for our stuff than we can. We invest the
mark-up in our worldwide Gospel ministries.

> Sure can.

I'm sure all you nonsense make sense in that cracked brain of yours.
It don't to nobody else. Come on, Ed, tell Muthah Keesha how much
money you made last year. I wanna know how much I can promise my
Bruthahz and Sistahz they gonna get from you.

> I wouldn't know. Three of the four ancesteral German families,
> immigrated to America, between 1850s to 1890s. Which fought in the
> Civil War to end slavery, fought in in both World Wars and all
> folowing wars, in order to defend the rights for bigots like you to
> spew your hatred.

What do that got to do with you? You write like you just got off the
boat from Bremen.

> Furthermore, the family that remained in Germany was arrested, sent to
> Theresienstadt Concentration Camp, Poland, and died there.

What was they charge with? Dope trafficking?

> Do you think thatthe use of some blackwash would conceal the fact.

We don't use no "blackwash." We read the Words just like God done
spoke them to Moses and David and Solomon and Jesus and my mama.

> What did I misspelled? Are you alleging that I misspelled one or mroe
> of your daughters' name? If so, feel free to prove it and PROVIDE A
> CITE a cite with date, message ID number, etc.

If my mama say something, it's just true and you got to accept it on
faith.

> Hardly, I'm not the one who's spouse is committing acts of adultery
> and believe it is blessed by God. Spewing hatred, racial and ethnical
> prejudices and bigotry under the guise of religion righteous. Going
> around believing to be the future queen of a new kingdom. Justify
> child abuse and use of torture to obtain submissive servants and
> followers.

You the one that done thunk all them things us. We don't do none of
that.

> True, by number count, I am sure there is more rich whites then rich
> fat black power hogs.

Then stop whining and pay you part.

> However, I would wager that if it was done by percentages, there would be
> more fat black power hogs.

And you would lose. Most rich Blacks deserve what they done got cause
they work harder than whites. Most of you white just sit around in
the lap of luxury eating, drinking, smoking, watching movies and
plays, going to the gym and getting massages, going to high-price hoes
and paying them beaucoup bucks to do a whole buncha nasty things,
playing the stock market, bossing decent folk around, and exploiting
anybody that ain't you color while we out busting out butts to get the
job done.

> And the point? The IRS conducts random audits every year. They select
> a certain percent of submitted Tax files and audit them.

And we always declare every cent of our income legally. We glad to
pay taxes cause the money go to pay cops that bash the hoodlums' heads
in when they come up to our neighborhood to steal stuff.

> TRANSLATION: They haven't caught you yet.

Why you always got to be accusing us of wrongdoing? We good people
that ain't got no skeletons in our closets. i don't think you can say
the same. You was a pothead once and I think you done committed
fornication too.

Thank you for you time,

Mother Keesha Holloway
True Ebonic Gospel Preacherette

Jeffrey W. Smith

未讀,
2002年1月11日 中午12:51:482002/1/11
收件者:

"Mother Keesha Holloway" <kesh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> fraud_...@hotmail.com (Fraud Seeker) wrote in message
>
> > Maybe in one of your drug induced delusional fantasies were you are a
> > queen.
>
> Ain't you the one that all time be suggesting that my daddy be getting
> it on in the baptistry with sweet young things when in fact what they
> be doing totally innocent and one of our healing arts.
>
> > IT doesn't take much to visualize what and how your husband does with
> > those young married women.
>
> If you be the one a-visualizing, then you the one having the
> fantasies. Admit you just done lied!
>
>snip all

> Mother Keesha Holloway
> True Ebonic Gospel Preacherette

Now *That* was funny. Ok, what rec.nude regular wants to confess there
other personality?

Jeffrey W. Smith

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: fraud_...@hotmail.com (Fraud Seeker)
Control: cancel <7ee1b337.02011...@posting.google.com>
Subject: cmsg cancel <7ee1b337.02011...@posting.google.com>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c,alt.usenet.kooks
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:48:37 GMT

autocancel

From: "Jeffrey W. Smith" <jebba...@attbi.com>
Control: cancel <UCF%7.5446$uA.5...@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>
Subject: cmsg cancel <UCF%7.5446$uA.5...@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c,alt.usenet.kooks
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:07:09 GMT

autocancel

Mother Keesha Holloway

未讀,
2002年1月10日 晚上9:58:092002/1/10
收件者:
fraud_...@hotmail.com (Fraud Seeker) wrote in message news:<7ee1b337.02011...@posting.google.com>...

> Maybe in one of your drug induced delusional fantasies were you are a
> queen.

Ain't you the one that all time be suggesting that my daddy be getting

it on in the baptistry with sweet young things when in fact what they
be doing totally innocent and one of our healing arts.

> IT doesn't take much to visualize what and how your husband does with
> those young married women.

If you be the one a-visualizing, then you the one having the

fantasies. Admit you just done lied!

> Thanks for tellin us what the gender is for the witnesses that watch your
> husband's acts.

It's both men and women witnesses, depending on who know the bride.

Sometimes her impotent husband be one of them. The husbands stand
there praising God for the chance at becoming foster fathers to the
precious babies that be born cause of the inseminations.

> No less to describe there personality. Furthermore, the way you described

> them would go hand and hand with you and your church.

They faithful and God-fearing, just like everybody else in the Church.

We weed out anybody who backslid and either make them repent and pay
more tithes (so they won't have no extra money to sin with) or get
out. If we done help get a job or a house, we seize they assets when

they go back to the devil. The proceeds as always go to help our poor
Bruthahz and Sistahz in the hood.

> Nope, I'm practicing my ebonics.

You need to be practicing a whole lot harder them. In Ebonics you can

spell the word "futhermo," but not the nasty way you done spell it.

> Considering that many of the words are missed spelled and since I don't

> bother to check or worry about my spelling, I'd just start using ebonics.

It's some very strict rules in Ebonics. It ain't no gibberish. It's

just different from your snooty old white Englishwhich too tied up to
Old Latin and French. We done give English the color, rhythm, and
life it was lacking before.

> They do speak for themselves and they show and state I am neither sick
> or demented.

What about senile?

From: kesh...@yahoo.com (Mother Keesha Holloway)
Control: cancel <efbe668e.02011...@posting.google.com>
Subject: cmsg cancel <efbe668e.02011...@posting.google.com>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c,alt.usenet.kooks
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 00:12:29 GMT

autocancel

The Mighty Big Kahuna, Defender of Nudity, West Coast Div.

未讀,
2002年1月13日 凌晨1:07:532002/1/13
收件者:

"Mother Keesha Holloway" <kesh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> fraud_...@hotmail.com (Fraud Seeker) wrote in message
>
> > Maybe in one of your drug induced delusional fantasies were you are a
> > queen.
<snip>

> Thank you for you time,
>

> Mother Keesha Holloway
> True Ebonic Gospel Preacherette

And I bet yo got a big fat black ass like yo mama

--

0 則新訊息