The Catholic rite of Holy Communion parallels pre-Christian Greco-Roman and Egyptian rituals that involved eating the body and blood of a god.

Mattb

Apr 22, 2022, 5:33:29 AM4/22/22
The Catholic rite of Holy Communion parallels pre-Christian
Greco-Roman and Egyptian rituals that involved eating the body and
blood of a god.

By the fourth century, the Christian Church had established itself as
the official faith of the Roman Empire through a successful grassroots
campaign to dominate, and almost exterminate, paganism. But did it?

In reality, the early Church had to merge itself with pagan practices
and beliefs in order to blend into Roman society. In the rites and
symbols of the Roman Catholic Church, we can find surviving, though
rebranded, pre-Christian myths, deities, festivals, and rituals. Here
are three Catholic practices that can be traced back to ancient pagan
religions and cults.

TRANSUBSTANTIATION
One of the more fascinating elements of Catholicism is the ritual
cannibalistic consumption of their “demigod” known as Holy Communion
or Eucharist. During Catholic mass, bread and wine are transformed
into the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ, who is considered the son of
God, in a rite called “transubstantiation.” This isn’t a symbolic
transformation. A core teaching of the Catholic faith is the belief in
literal transubstantiation. Practitioners eat the body and blood of
Christ to become one with God.

Similar rituals were practiced in the underground “mystery religions”
of the Greco-Roman world. In a few of those occult religions,
celebrants shared a communal meal in which they symbolically feasted
on the flesh and got drunk on the blood of their god. For example, the
Mithraic Mysteries, or Mithraism, was a mystery cult practiced in the
Roman Empire in 300 BC in which followers worshipped the Indo-Iranian
deity Mithram, the god of friendship, contract, and order. Mirroring
the Catholic Eucharistic rite, the idea of transubstantiation was a
characteristic of Mithraic sacraments that included cake and Haoma
drink. But the ritual probably wasn’t original to Mithraism either. In
Egypt around 3100 BC, priests would consecrate cakes which were to
become the flesh of the god Osiris and eaten.

https://bigthink.com/the-present/pagan-roots-of-catholicism/

P+Barker

Apr 22, 2022, 7:25:50 AM4/22/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The Catholic rite of Holy Communion parallels pre-Christian
>Greco-Roman and Egyptian rituals that involved eating the body and
>blood of a god.
>https://bigthink.com/the-present/pagan-roots-of-catholicism/

So?

Mattb

Apr 22, 2022, 12:45:32 PM4/22/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 07:25:49 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Theh article says it all. Glad you decided not to try to debate its
findings.

P+Barker

Apr 22, 2022, 3:32:30 PM4/22/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 09:45:29 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Why would I debate things that look similar?
Cauliflour and cottage cheese are also white colored.
Some bread also.
So what? Are they related?
Jeffrey Dalmer was a cannibal? Should I be worried?

Mattb

Apr 22, 2022, 4:20:42 PM4/22/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 15:32:29 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
You could really work for CNN.

P+Barker

Apr 22, 2022, 7:20:22 PM4/22/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:38:10 -0700, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Apr 22, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<f4456h5aiofeq0amu...@4ax.com>):
>So it does not bother you that you that you are not following the teachings
>of Christ, as He would have you do?
>
>2Co 6:14-17 (KJV)
>14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship
>hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with
>darkness?

Believe it or not, Catholics are believers.
We know the way, the truth and the light.
We follow the REAL words of Jesus.

>15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that
>believeth with an infidel?

You now hang with Belial?
Who is this dude?
Is he the one you claim to conversate with?

>16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the
>temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in
>them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
>17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord,
>and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

<Yawn>
I'm sure you find strength in your off-the-wall bible verses.
Good for you.

14 For this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: ‘The jar of
flour will not be used up and the jug of oil will not run dry until
the day the LORD sends rain on the land.’ ”
15 She went away and did as Elijah had told her. So there was food
every day for Elijah and for the woman and her family.

Mattb

Apr 22, 2022, 11:39:58 PM4/22/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 19:20:21 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:38:10 -0700, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
>
>>On Apr 22, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>>(in article<f4456h5aiofeq0amu...@4ax.com>):

>>> So?
>>
>>So it does not bother you that you that you are not following the teachings
>>of Christ, as He would have you do?
>>
>>2Co 6:14-17 (KJV)
>>14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship
>>hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with
>>darkness?
>
>Believe it or not, Catholics are believers.
>We know the way, the truth and the light.
>We follow the REAL words of Jesus.

Where can the so-called real words of Jesus be found? Many of your
traditions are not part of the Bible.

>>15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that
>>believeth with an infidel?
>
>You now hang with Belial?

Belial could be used to describe the Catholic Church.

P+Barker

Apr 23, 2022, 7:24:26 AM4/23/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 18:06:04 -0700, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Apr 22, 2022, Mattb wrote
>(in article<7g366hta7ude9g3c1...@4ax.com>):
>ROTFL!

One dork tries to insult me.
The second dork high-fives him.

P+Barker

Apr 23, 2022, 7:25:40 AM4/23/22
On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 18:16:27 -0700, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Apr 22, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<jqd66h595v0lqnc89...@4ax.com>):
>That you have such disdain for the Word of God is rather obvious,

I have disdain for robert, not my Lord and God.
Begone, satan.

P+Barker

Apr 23, 2022, 7:27:22 AM4/23/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where can the so-called real words of Jesus be found? Many of your
>traditions are not part of the Bible.

You do not know where the Words of Jesus can be found?
How sad.

> Belial could be used to describe the Catholic Church.

only by trolls like you and robt.

Mattb

Apr 23, 2022, 12:27:29 PM4/23/22
On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 07:27:21 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Where can the so-called real words of Jesus be found? Many of your
>>traditions are not part of the Bible.
>
>You do not know where the Words of Jesus can be found?

You lack conviction and knowledge. Notice you need to edit the
post before replying. That shows much about your honesty and core
values.

>How sad.
>

>> Belial could be used to describe the Catholic Church.
>
>only by trolls like you and robt.

It could be all about the RCC. Belial describes your Church
hierarchy completely and accurately. Did you even know what it means?

P+Barker

Apr 23, 2022, 1:16:33 PM4/23/22
On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 09:27:26 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 07:27:21 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Where can the so-called real words of Jesus be found? Many of your
>>>traditions are not part of the Bible.
>>
>>You do not know where the Words of Jesus can be found?
>
> You lack conviction and knowledge. Notice you need to edit the
>post before replying. That shows much about your honesty and core
>values.

I don't need to wade through hundreds of lines to see what insult you
throw.

>>How sad.

>>> Belial could be used to describe the Catholic Church.
>>
>>only by trolls like you and robt.
>
> It could be all about the RCC. Belial describes your Church
>hierarchy completely and accurately. Did you even know what it means?

Nope.
And I don't care to know.
It is like learning the timing sequence of a 1957 Chevy Belair V-8.
I just don't care.

Mattb

Apr 23, 2022, 3:47:05 PM4/23/22
On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 13:16:33 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 09:27:26 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 07:27:21 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>You do not know where the Words of Jesus can be found?
>>
>> You lack conviction and knowledge. Notice you need to edit the
>>post before replying. That shows much about your honesty and core
>>values.
>
>I don't need to wade through hundreds of lines to see what insult you
>throw.

It was the truth that it was also a insult is sad.

>>>How sad.

>>>only by trolls like you and robt.
>>
>> It could be all about the RCC. Belial describes your Church
>>hierarchy completely and accurately. Did you even know what it means?
>
>Nope.
>And I don't care to know.

That you don't isn't a surprise, your lack of knowledge on so much
of the Bible isn't surprising either. Patrick you just care enough to
defend pedophilia, the cover-up, the false doctrine, and the fake
traditions of the RCC.

>It is like learning the timing sequence of a 1957 Chevy Belair V-8.
>I just don't care.

OK

P+Barker

Apr 23, 2022, 4:27:51 PM4/23/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> your lack of knowledge on so much
>of the Bible isn't surprising either. Patrick you just care enough to
>defend pedophilia, the cover-up, the false doctrine, and the fake
>traditions of the RCC.

<Yawn>

P+Barker

Apr 23, 2022, 5:49:40 PM4/23/22
On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 14:27:15 -0700, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Apr 23, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<svc86hlq3a5qhv2hm...@4ax.com>):
>“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected
>knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me:
>seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy
>children.” (Hos 4:6, KJV)
>
>This is what occurs to those who do not treat seriously the things and the
>words of God.

You listen to Belal.
I'll listen to my Savior - Creator.

Rod

Apr 23, 2022, 7:47:11 PM4/23/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> The Catholic rite of Holy Communion parallels pre-ChristianGreco-Roman and Egyptian rituals that involved eating the body andblood of a god.

That's partially true Matt but there's a bigger truth behind at all.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Mattb

Apr 23, 2022, 7:47:42 PM4/23/22
On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 16:27:50 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
:-))

Mattb

Apr 23, 2022, 7:48:54 PM4/23/22
On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 17:49:39 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
You do not know the meaning of the word "Belial".

Mattb

Apr 23, 2022, 7:52:28 PM4/23/22
On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 18:47:06 -0500 (CDT), Rod <dx70...@gmail.com>
wrote:
The fact remains it is of Pagan origin withn the RCC.

Rod

Apr 23, 2022, 10:08:20 PM4/23/22
No, there is nothing that is pagan. Everything is from one source,
that is God. it is what we make of what we have been told that
makes it acceptable. Those people that refuse to accept His message
distort it's truth to their own ends. All of humanity is guilty of
that.

Mattb

Apr 23, 2022, 10:59:19 PM4/23/22
Then you are saying the Pagan god's and the Christian god are one
and the same?

Rod

Apr 23, 2022, 11:21:08 PM4/23/22
Is that what the paragraph says?

Mattb

Apr 23, 2022, 11:32:15 PM4/23/22
You said "No, there is nothing that is pagan. Everything is from one
source, that is God". Explain?

Rod

Apr 23, 2022, 11:58:18 PM4/23/22
Since the beginning of time God has contacted mankind trying to
get us to understand His plan to return us to Himself. He spoke to us
thru visions and dreams. Some people understood the visions and
dreams and other people only understood a small portion of them
or none at all. Some people even distorted what the dreams were
telling us to use for their own evil purposes. This is how the Earth
ended up with so many religions and denominations; people not
completely understanding what they have been told and forcing
the message to say something different. This is how we ended up
with Mithra, with Dagon, with Anu, with Ishtar the queen of heaven
and 10,000 other non existent gods.

It is also why the scriptures have been altered from time to time.

Goodnight Matt.

P+Barker

Apr 24, 2022, 9:54:02 AM4/24/22
On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 16:42:15 -0700, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Apr 23, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<a2t86h9nn62rv4qls...@4ax.com>):
>How do you hear him?
>You mock all others who say they hear him.

Synonyms: Verb
attend, hark, harken, hear, hearken, heed, mind

I read the Bible and other religious writings and I harken to, read
carefully, pay attention to, and follow these words.

P+Barker

Apr 24, 2022, 9:54:43 AM4/24/22
On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 16:48:51 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
Yup. Nor do I care.
You are merely cacaphony to me.

P+Barker

Apr 24, 2022, 9:55:51 AM4/24/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Then you are saying...........

This is matty's troll opening question.....

Mattb

Apr 24, 2022, 11:39:41 AM4/24/22
The God of Jesus does not say there is only one god.

> It is also why the scriptures have been altered from time to time.

They are altered because of greed and the wanting of power for one.

> Goodnight Matt.

Mattb

Apr 24, 2022, 11:42:24 AM4/24/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:55:49 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Then you are saying...........
>
>This is matty's troll opening question.....

Patrick, you are such an idiot. You lack reading comprehension or
maybe have Biden sickness.

Mattb

Apr 24, 2022, 11:48:01 AM4/24/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:53:57 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
You could fit the word Balial, your RCC might follow Balial. That
would explain much.

Mattb

Apr 24, 2022, 12:33:50 PM4/24/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:54:40 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
Yes if you say so. Truth and logic are not taught in Catholic
schools?

Mattb

Apr 24, 2022, 12:43:44 PM4/24/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:40:05 -0700, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Apr 24, 2022, Mattb wrote
>(in article<6mra6hdlruu53f011...@4ax.com>):
>From eternal past there is only One God, meaning that God and his Son were
>one in total agreement. With God the Father being the leader. On earth there
>are many gods, all of whom bear no relationship to God the Father or his son
>Jesus, non operate according to his will.

Theh Bible mentions other gods. WHY?

Also why say this "2 I am the LORD thy God, who brought thee out of
the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no
other gods before Me"

>> > It is also why the scriptures have been altered from time to time.
>>
>> They are altered because of greed and the wanting of power for one.
>
>Some were our of ignorance, zealousness, and yes for sake of religious dogma.
>Yet the Spirit of the most High God will walk the willing believer through
>the maze.

Yes then you have many who are just insane claiming they know God I
have seen that in many televangelist crazies.

>> > Goodnight Matt.

Rod

Apr 24, 2022, 1:31:22 PM4/24/22
Matt...worship of a stone or wood statue does not make it
a god, nor is it alive. You can call it a god but it is
not.

>> It is also why the scriptures have been altered from time to time.

At least you are partially right.

Rod

Apr 24, 2022, 1:47:25 PM4/24/22
On 4/24/2022 10:42 AM, Mattb wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:55:49 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Then you are saying...........
>>
>> This is matty's troll opening question.....
>
> Patrick, you are such an idiot.

Neither of you are, so stop this. You should be working together
to help each other...not kicking each other in the shins.

Rod

Apr 24, 2022, 2:01:05 PM4/24/22
On 4/24/2022 10:42 AM, Mattb wrote:
I tried to ignore Pats remark about you and continue talking
to you in the hope that it would not get a fight going and
fortunately your response was half way right.

Still, the two of you need to look out for each other.

P+Barker

Apr 24, 2022, 3:20:36 PM4/24/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 08:47:56 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
and you could shove balial up yer ass.

P+Barker

Apr 24, 2022, 3:21:20 PM4/24/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:33:45 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
Troll question.

P+Barker

Apr 24, 2022, 3:23:06 PM4/24/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also why say this "2 I am the LORD thy God, who brought thee out of
>the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no
>other gods before Me"

Troll question.

P+Barker

Apr 24, 2022, 3:24:29 PM4/24/22
You are feeding the troll.

Rod

Apr 24, 2022, 4:48:04 PM4/24/22
You are next.

P+Barker

Apr 24, 2022, 5:14:41 PM4/24/22
;)

Mattb

Apr 24, 2022, 6:48:27 PM4/24/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 15:20:33 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
Really? Interesting.

Mattb

Apr 24, 2022, 6:49:28 PM4/24/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 15:21:17 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
Good question. There is more to a education than the Catholic
system of bend and spread.

Mattb

Apr 24, 2022, 6:50:01 PM4/24/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 15:23:04 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
With what is being discussed a important question.

Mattb

Apr 24, 2022, 6:53:54 PM4/24/22
I've done a few what could be called idiotic things in my life. Most
people have. Never met anyone that was perfect. Then again, there is
the Trump and Biden variety of idiots and what is normal. To me,
Patrick is of the Biden and Trump variety.

Mattb

Apr 24, 2022, 6:56:10 PM4/24/22
Better than being totally wrong ;-)))

> Still, the two of you need to look out for each other.

I could post Bible passages and Patrick would troll me. He did so
today about the second commandment and its meaning. To me its meaning
is important.

Mattb

Apr 24, 2022, 6:57:14 PM4/24/22
True. Then the question is why did God give the first commandment?

P+Barker

Apr 24, 2022, 7:34:05 PM4/24/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 15:49:23 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
When did Catholic Education Start in the U.S.?

Catholic school education in the United States began almost 240 years
ago in Philadelphia, PA. Over the next two centuries, Catholic
education spread across the nation. U.S. Catholic school enrollment
reached its peak in the 1960s with more than 5.2 million students in
almost 13,000 schools nationwide.
Catholic education offers rigorous academics grounded in teachings of
service and social justice. Studies show that Catholic school students
outperform public school students in overall academic scores. However,
Catholic education goes much further than this by striving to educate
the whole student. The chief philosophy of Catholic education is to
teach students to live a life of service for others.
In Washington state, the first Catholic school open its doors almost
150 years ago, creating a long-standing tradition of academic
excellence in faith-based education. Today, there are 102 Catholic
schools in the state – 73 of which are part of the Archdiocese of
Seattle.
https://www.fulcrumfoundation.org/news/catholic-education-overview

Are public schools better than private schools?
The most recent NAEP data shows what other research has found: Private
school students score better in almost all subjects. On college entry
tests such as the SAT, NAIS found that students in private schools
consistently out-performed their public school peers in all subject
areas.Sep 15, 2021

Why are private schools better than public schools?
Image result for Parochial School education vs public school
A private school offers smaller class sizes, more individual
attention, and a better understanding of how each student prefers to
learn. This allows the teacher to take time and cater lessons to teach
in a more personal way.Oct 26, 2020

What is the difference between public education and private education?
Image result for Parochial School education vs public school
Public school is paid through taxes. Everyone pays taxes, and some of
those dollars go into public education. Private schools do not receive
any government funding but are funded through tuition.Feb 27, 2020

What are the key differences between private and public schools?
Image result for Parochial School education vs public school
The main difference between public schools and private schools stems
from their funding and administration. As the names imply, public
schools are administered and funded by the state or national
government whereas private schools are funded wholly or partly by
students' tuition and administered by a private body.Feb 17, 2021

Are Catholic schools better?
Faith schools generally achieve better exam results than their
counterparts, with Roman Catholic schools doing particularly well. If
government proposals go ahead, oversubscribed new faith schools will
soon be allowed to select all their pupils according to religion,
rather than only half of them.Jan 11, 2017

Why private school teachers are better than public school teachers?
Private schools are a better choice than public school for many
reasons. Private encourages strong quality teaching, encourages higher
education learning, and inhibit the rampant of bullying.

Are private schools better than public schools debate?
Private schools are definitely better than government schools as they
would provide better infrastructure, better teacher to student ratio,
have a clean & hygienic facility, provide better environment for
students with options of personality development and extracurricular
activities.

How strict are Catholic schools?
Most Catholic schools are highly selective of their teaching staff and
enforce a rigorous curriculum. Athletics and other extracurricular
activities are also integral parts of almost any Catholic school, just
as in secular schools.Mar 21, 2022

Why do Catholic schools do so well?
Small class sizes with exceptional teachers who provide individual
attention. Solid, often superior academics. Discipline and a sound
spirituality. A place where teachers are expected to teach and
students are expected to learn.

Why do parents send their child to private school?
And while many of these schools have a religious affiliation (nearly
80% of them), the overwhelming majority of parents in America choosing
to send their children to private school do so for the educational
opportunities to these organizations offer.Jan 18, 2021

Do Catholic schools teach evolution?
Image result
Evolution in Catholic schools

Catholic schools in the United States and other countries teach
evolution as part of their science curriculum. They teach that
evolution occurs and the modern evolutionary synthesis, which is the
scientific theory that explains how evolution proceeds.

Public School vs. Private School: Test Scores
A recent recap of high school graduates showed private school students
scoring 4 points higher on the ACT test. The same disparity is found
between primary and middle schools, according to the NCES. A
comparison of mathematics tests showed private schools scored 18
points higher for eighth-graders and 8 points higher for fourth
graders. Reading had the same results, with the private schools
outscoring their public counterparts by 18 points in eighth grade and
15 points in fourth grade.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Parochial+Scool+education+vs+public+school&oq=Parochial+Scool+education+vs+public+school&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30l2j0i390l4.14736j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The 5 Best Reasons to Consider Private School
Private school students are committed to learning. ...
Private schools have small classes. ...
Private schools offer enhanced learning opportunities. ...
Private schools can answer particular education needs. ...
Private schools offer high quality college-search services.

By Robert Kennedy
Updated on July 16, 2019
Some of the popular reasons why parents look at private school as an
education option for their children include smaller classes and superb
facilities. However, there are other important reasons why families
choose to send their children to private school.

Individual Attention
Most parents want their children to have as much personal attention as
possible. After all, you spent enormous amounts of time nurturing them
when they were infants. If you can make it happen, you want them to
receive as much individual attention as possible in school as well.

FEATURED VIDEO
Are there different kinds of private high schools?
If you send your child to a private school, it is most likely that she
will be in a small class. Independent schools often have class sizes
that range from 10 to 15 students, depending on grade. Parochial
schools have slightly larger class sizes typically in the 20 to 25
student range. With a lower student to teacher ratio, teachers are
able to give each student more individual attention.

Another important aspect of increased individual attention is that
discipline problems tend to be less frequent. There are two primary
reasons why: most students are in private school because they have a
strong desire to learn and, secondly, many private schools have more
consistent enforcement of codes of conduct. In other words, if a
student misbehaves or breaks the rules, there will be consequences,
and those may include expulsion.
https://www.thoughtco.com/reasons-to-consider-private-school-2773304

P+Barker

Apr 24, 2022, 7:35:31 PM4/24/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 15:49:57 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Talk to the Jews who left Egypt 5000 years ago.
When Moses went up the mountain, they fashioned a gold idol.
Perhaps if you read the Bible, you could learn more.

P+Barker

Apr 24, 2022, 7:36:28 PM4/24/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 15:57:09 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Read the Bible: Exodus.
The Jews fashioned an idol while Moses was away.

P+Barker

Apr 24, 2022, 7:38:20 PM4/24/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I could post Bible passages and Patrick would troll me. He did so
>today about the second commandment and its meaning. To me its meaning
>is important.

Are you actually claiming that you do not understand the commandments?
If this is so, let me know.
I will explain them to you.

Rod

Apr 24, 2022, 8:21:43 PM4/24/22
Because we were created by Him. He is the only living God,
the only One that can teach us why we were created and what
our purpose is now and in the future.

Rod

Apr 25, 2022, 12:12:47 AM4/25/22
On 4/24/2022 10:12 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Apr 24, 2022, Rod wrote
> (in article <t441h8$h4n$1...@dont-email.me>):
> You should read about the image of the Beast found in Revelations, it devours
> people.
>
> All along gods of wood, stone, Gold, silver, brass or bronze have been made
> to worship, dance to, pray to, sacrifice too, for women to offer their
> virginity to, offer their babies to, and in some instances the rulers of men
> were see and counted as gods, and they were alive.
>
> Demons take full advantage of people given over to idolatry, some of whom
> kiss their charms or religious artifacts.
>
> There is far more to the spirit world than many recognize.

I will. Thank you. Goodnight Robert.

Rod

Apr 25, 2022, 5:58:59 PM4/25/22
That would be two opposing forces in conflict. They cannot be alike,
one is still a Catholic and the other perhaps estranged from God,
but that is only an educated guess based upon what I know of him.

It is true that we are a nation without a real leader.

Mattb

Apr 25, 2022, 11:01:30 PM4/25/22
Trump and Biden may have different agendas and religions but they
are both still idiots.

> It is true that we are a nation without a real leader.

Sadly we haven't had one for decades.

Mattb

Apr 25, 2022, 11:15:56 PM4/25/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 19:57:37 -0700, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Apr 24, 2022, Mattb wrote
>(in article<7eva6ht94riqsfhjt...@4ax.com>):
>Primarily to warn us against serving them and losing ones relationship to God
>the Father. Here are a couple examples;
>
>Deu 6:14Ye shall not go after other gods, of thegods of the people which are
>round about you;
>
>Deu 7:4For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve
>other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy
>thee suddenly.
>
>Deu 8:19And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk
>after othergods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this
>day that ye shall surely perish.
>
>Deu 11:16Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye
>turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;
>
>Deu 11:28And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your
>God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after
>othergods, which ye have not known.
>
>“Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication,
>uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness,
>which is idolatry:” (Col 3:5, KJV)
>
>Idolatry is the worship of man made gods, and this verse speaks to how a god
>is created by man. Man, when he covets something, places himself servant to
>getting what he wants and will do most anything to achieve the thing he
>desires. He studies about it, idolizes it, dreams about it, figures out what
>it would take to get it and often worships it with his strong desires when he
>focuses on the object, like a man can do to get a woman, or groupies who
>idolize actors, singers, etc.
>

>> Also why say this "2 I am the LORD thy God, who brought thee out of
>> the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no
>> other gods before Me"
>
>Because a lot of the Israelites worshipped the gods of Egypt, sacrificed to
>them, etc. Also evidenced when they left Egypt and waited for Moses to come
>down off the mountain, and since he did not return fast enough to their
>liking that asked Aaron to make them a god to worship
>
>“And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount,
>the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up,
>make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that
>brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.”
>(Exo 32:1, KJV)
>
>Man made gods are desirous because one can control them, create a philosophy
>about them and how they operate, and if you are the high priest and priests
>of those gods and idols, you can make excuses for why they didn't perform as
>they should you can control the people, especially if one is well practiced
>in the black arts.

Then you believe the 1st Commandment and the second are about the
same subject?

>> > Some were our of ignorance, zealousness, and yes for sake of religious
>> > dogma.
>> > Yet the Spirit of the most High God will walk the willing believer through
>> > the maze.
>>
>> Yes then you have many who are just insane claiming they know God I
>> have seen that in many televangelist crazies.
>
>By their fruits you will know them. The crazies will fade away and or be
>found out, even so, some cling to them because they also know not God.
>
>A good reason for having the Bible to measure them by.

Mattb

Apr 25, 2022, 11:21:42 PM4/25/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 19:38:18 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I could post Bible passages and Patrick would troll me. He did so
>>today about the second commandment and its meaning. To me its meaning
>>is important.
>
>Are you actually claiming that you do not understand the commandments?

I'm not claiming anything. I am opening it up for a debate. You
are just trolling.

Mattb

Apr 25, 2022, 11:23:04 PM4/25/22
That doesn't answer my question are there more than one god? Also
why do people believe God to be male?

Mattb

Apr 25, 2022, 11:24:08 PM4/25/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 19:36:26 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
True. Yet that would be covered with the Second Commandment the
one Catholics disobey often.

Mattb

Apr 25, 2022, 11:25:05 PM4/25/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 19:35:29 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
I have read theh Bible and looked into these things. Why are you
trolling?

Rod

Apr 26, 2022, 12:31:45 PM4/26/22
NO!

Also
> why do people believe God to be male?

I have no satisfactory answer for that.

P+Barker

Apr 26, 2022, 12:58:40 PM4/26/22
That is really quite easy.
Males have always been considered dominant of the species.
Look at any culture, any creed for the last 5000 years.
Women didn't even have a right to vote in America until about 100
years ago. Look at the Asian culture and the Muslim culture.

Mattb

Apr 26, 2022, 1:19:18 PM4/26/22
Thank you. I do not know myself. I do not know if there are what
you might call lessor gods. Then what is the true name of God, it
isn't God.

> Also
>> why do people believe God to be male?
>
> I have no satisfactory answer for that.

Me neither. It would serve no purpose for God to be of any sex if
he is alone in the Universe.

Rod

Apr 26, 2022, 6:19:09 PM4/26/22

Mattb

Apr 26, 2022, 7:30:05 PM4/26/22
On Tue, 26 Apr 2022 17:19:05 -0500, Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 4/25/2022 10:25 PM, Mattb wrote:
>> On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 19:35:29 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Talk to the Jews who left Egypt 5000 years ago.
>>> When Moses went up the mountain, they fashioned a gold idol.
>>> Perhaps if you read the Bible, you could learn more.
>>
>> I have read the Bible and looked into these things. Why are you
>> trolling?
>
> The golden calf was actually the Bull that Egypt worshipped, his
>name was El.

EL? Wasn't EL the father of Tutankhamun? Then again isn't it at
times used to refer to the God of Israel?

Then you have Elohim which is used by the Israelis but is plural for
god/gods.

Then you have Genesis 1:26-27

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness,
so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the
sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the
creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

The is God a hermaphrodite or is the above use of the words "“Let us
make" to be taken literally?

This is not a black and white issue.

>https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrJ62A.b2hiawUAunxXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZANMT0NVSTAzN18xBHNlYwNwaXZz?p=Egyptian+Golden+Bull&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t#id=5&iurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fc9%2F3e%2Fe3%2Fc93ee36bf0ee7fd8e44e28a6983ec6f2.jpg&action=click

Mattb

Apr 26, 2022, 7:40:16 PM4/26/22
On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 20:30:09 -0700, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Apr 25, 2022, Mattb wrote
>(in article<6cgc6hhp1rhbnj7p0...@4ax.com>):
>I suppose that could be said, but many people idolize various things without
>keeping a physical representation of their gods about.

Do you believe theh Bible should be taken literally?

Mattb

Apr 26, 2022, 7:41:26 PM4/26/22
On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 19:34:02 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
Are you saying the Catholic Church has been teaching this 'bend and
spread' for that long? Might explain where liberals came from.

Rod

Apr 26, 2022, 8:23:26 PM4/26/22
No. God is Spirit, and Spirit does not have a gender assignment,
being neither a he nor a she. Gender assignment is for humans.

> This is not a black and white issue.

You are right about that..and the more research you do about God
and religion, the closer you get to God and what it means to truly
be One with God.

>> https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrJ62A.b2hiawUAunxXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZANMT0NVSTAzN18xBHNlYwNwaXZz?p=Egyptian+Golden+Bull&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t#id=5&iurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fc9%2F3e%2Fe3%2Fc93ee36bf0ee7fd8e44e28a6983ec6f2.jpg&action=click

Mattb

Apr 27, 2022, 12:08:58 AM4/27/22
Then it could be our souls that are in God's image not the body.

>> This is not a black and white issue.
>
> You are right about that..and the more research you do about God
> and religion, the closer you get to God and what it means to truly
> be One with God.

Some oppose looking beyond how they were brainwashed. Some will
get violent or try intimidation of you go beyond that brainwashing.

>>> https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrJ62A.b2hiawUAunxXNyoA;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZANMT0NVSTAzN18xBHNlYwNwaXZz?p=Egyptian+Golden+Bull&fr2=piv-web&fr=yfp-t#id=5&iurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fc9%2F3e%2Fe3%2Fc93ee36bf0ee7fd8e44e28a6983ec6f2.jpg&action=click

P+Barker

Apr 27, 2022, 7:25:20 AM4/27/22
Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you saying the Catholic Church.........

<Yawn>
This is how matty starts all his "troll" questions.

Rod

Apr 27, 2022, 9:21:29 AM4/27/22
I think that is correct.

>>> This is not a black and white issue.
>>
>> You are right about that..and the more research you do about God
>> and religion, the closer you get to God and what it means to truly
>> be One with God.
>
> Some oppose looking beyond how they were brainwashed. Some will
> get violent or try intimidation of you go beyond that brainwashing.

Stay far from them. Do what you know to be right. Jesus is flesh
but God the Father is Spirit.

Mattb

Apr 27, 2022, 10:03:54 PM4/27/22
On Tue, 26 Apr 2022 21:08:44 -0700, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Apr 26, 2022, Mattb wrote
>(in article<h57f6h5s0qcpvlv92...@4ax.com>):
>There are symbols given for future events, but for a good deal of it, yes,
>and as the Spirit of God directs, unless one is spiritual how can they
>understand the things that are spirit? In the world of reality that are
>things that are cultural, not easy for other cultures to grasp as they do not
>always relate in the same manner or means. Yet even there the Spirit of God
>can help us interface with others,
>
>This is one of the problems in this current world, we all speak different
>languages, and in large countries we are divided culturally with our slang
>words, etc. During the Millennial Rule of Christ we will all once again speak
>the same language.

OK. I would not claim to speak for Jesus.

Ollie Smth

Apr 28, 2022, 4:11:49 AM4/28/22
On Saturday, April 23, 2022 at 5:32:30 AM UTC+10, P+Barker wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 09:45:29 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 07:25:49 -0400, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
> >wrote:

> >>So?
> >
> > Theh article says it all. Glad you decided not to try to debate its
> >findings.
> Why would I debate things that look similar?
> Cauliflour and cottage cheese are also white colored.
> Some bread also.
> So what? Are they related?
> Jeffrey Dalmer was a cannibal? Should I be worried?

The published article does not cite sources of information for anyone to check.

The author, Molly Hanson, is a general journalist on diverse topics https://mollyfhanson.com/

https://mollyfhanson.com/about-2/
https://muckrack.com/molly-hanson
https://www.podiumrunner.com/byline/molly-hanson/

Dunno if the author has a background in church history or has adequate time to fact-check church history.

Perhaps a more credible piece would be https://www.britannica.com/topic/Roman-Catholicism, or
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Catholic_Church which anyone can edit to correct the narrative.

tesla sTinker

May 8, 2022, 2:30:02 PM5/8/22

On 4/26/2022 4:41 PM, Mattb scribbled:
I don't think so. Liberals are pagans. They are not of liberty.
Liberty is a tool. Freedom does not include being free from God's Laws.
Those Laws of His, grant you true freedom. Only That, is true
Liberty. stuff it freemason devil. We already know your plan to
destroy God's Church. He told us you idiot. SHUV it Jorge, your not
the pope.

Mattb

May 8, 2022, 9:56:32 PM5/8/22
Not all. The Catholic Church has many pagan traditions and out and
out false traditions.

> They are not of liberty.
>Liberty is a tool. Freedom does not include being free from God's Laws.

Yes it does, as it is a matter of freewill. God gave man freewill
if the Bible is to be believed.

> Those Laws of His, grant you true freedom.

The Laws of his that may well be true. But the Laws of the Churches,
such as the RCC, may not be of God.

> Only That, is true
>Liberty. stuff it freemason devil. We already know your plan to
>destroy God's Church. He told us you idiot. SHUV it Jorge, your not
>the pope.

You have a major problem with freemasons. They are not at the core
of all man's woes.

zeb...@windstream.net

May 10, 2022, 11:28:15 AM5/10/22
On Sun, 08 May 2022 11:29:55 -0700, tesla sTinker
<seav...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes, the bread and the wine. But it doesn't stop there.
Transubstanciation (the turning of the bread and wine to real blood
and flesh)

Thus, there is no way around it. Catholics are vampires and cannibals.

Sincerely James
The war in the ukraine
See what the Bible says
At www.jw.org or jw.org

Rod

May 10, 2022, 4:23:02 PM5/10/22
On 5/10/2022 10:28 AM, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:
> On Sun, 08 May 2022 11:29:55 -0700, tesla sTinker
> <seav...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, the bread and the wine. But it doesn't stop there.
> Transubstanciation (the turning of the bread and wine to real blood
> and flesh)
>
> Thus, there is no way around it. Catholics are vampires and cannibals.

"This do in remembrance of me."

I take communion whenever I get the chance. God is in me and with me.

Mattb

May 10, 2022, 10:35:57 PM5/10/22
On Tue, 10 May 2022 15:22:57 -0500, Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/10/2022 10:28 AM, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:
>> On Sun, 08 May 2022 11:29:55 -0700, tesla sTinker
>> <seav...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes, the bread and the wine. But it doesn't stop there.
>> Transubstanciation (the turning of the bread and wine to real blood
>> and flesh)
>>
>> Thus, there is no way around it. Catholics are vampires and cannibals.
>
> "This do in remembrance of me."
>

> I take communion whenever I get the chance. God is in me and with me.

Do you believe it actually becomes the blood and flesh of Jesus? Do
you believe it is transubstantiated?

Rod

May 10, 2022, 10:50:12 PM5/10/22
On 5/10/2022 9:35 PM, Mattb wrote:
> On Tue, 10 May 2022 15:22:57 -0500, Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/10/2022 10:28 AM, zeb...@windstream.net wrote:
>>> On Sun, 08 May 2022 11:29:55 -0700, tesla sTinker
>>> <seav...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, the bread and the wine. But it doesn't stop there.
>>> Transubstanciation (the turning of the bread and wine to real blood
>>> and flesh)
>>>
>>> Thus, there is no way around it. Catholics are vampires and cannibals.
>>
>> "This do in remembrance of me."
>>

>> I take communion whenever I get the chance. God is in me and with me.
>>

> Do you believe it actually becomes the blood and flesh of Jesus?

Once within the body it is changed to Christs body and blood
and this is how a person becomes ONE with Christ and a member of
His body.

Do
> you believe it is transubstantiated?

Within the body Matt, not outside of it. If it were changed
before being eaten it would be a mortal sin to consume it.

Mattb

May 10, 2022, 11:26:19 PM5/10/22
On Tue, 10 May 2022 21:50:08 -0500, Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 5/10/2022 9:35 PM, Mattb wrote:

>>> "This do in remembrance of me."
>>>

>>> I take communion whenever I get the chance. God is in me and with me.
>>>

>> Do you believe it actually becomes the blood and flesh of Jesus?
>
> Once within the body it is changed to Christs body and blood
> and this is how a person becomes ONE with Christ and a member of
> His body.

That should be able to be proven with science.

> Do
>> you believe it is transubstantiated?
>

> Within the body Matt, not outside of it. If it were changed
> before being eaten it would be a mortal sin to consume it.

I believe this to be another false tradition such as idol worship.

Also this means any of the pedophile priest would never have been
able to perform this.

Rod

May 11, 2022, 9:37:24 AM5/11/22
On 5/10/2022 10:26 PM, Mattb wrote:
> On Tue, 10 May 2022 21:50:08 -0500, Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Do you believe it actually becomes the blood and flesh of Jesus?
>>
>> Once within the body it is changed to Christs body and blood
>> and this is how a person becomes ONE with Christ and a member of
>> His body.
>
> That should be able to be proven with science.

Your trust in mans science is misplaced, Matt. Science is unable
to explain a great many things, but do as you will.

Mattb

May 11, 2022, 1:43:00 PM5/11/22
If it were changed, there would be a change in DNA. That is rather
straightforward. The symbolic reasons for it might stand, but not the
magic part.

Then again, why do it every Sunday. Why not just one time a year to
give it a true symbolic meaning?... tradition or a tool of fear which
it is used for.

P+Barker

May 11, 2022, 4:09:18 PM5/11/22
On Wed, 11 May 2022 10:12:27 -0700, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On May 11, 2022, Rod wrote
>(in article <t5ge6e$g37$1...@dont-email.me>):
>Yet he is correct here, since the enzymes are readily apparent in the stool
>of those that ate the flesh of men.
>
>Also, as you have stated previously, the purpose of communion is for
>remembrance of his broken body and shed blood. The taking of it does not
>cleanse us from sin as evidenced by the sin that Judas committed immediately
>afterwards. He did that all by his death on the Cross, the stripes that he
>bore, his descending into hell to set the captives free and to claim the keys
>of death hell and the grave.
>
>Just as the High priest of the Jews annually sprinkled the blood sacrifice on
>the ark of the covenant in the Holy of Holies, Jesus did likewise as the new
>eternal High Priest, on the Ark of the Covenant that dwelt in Heaven. Once
>and for all time. That Ark in Heaven, in the temple their, is the one that
>the Hebrews modeled their Ark after.
>
>Jesus did this shortly, within an hour, of his resurrection, he returned to
>earth about six or so hours, of our time, later.
>
>I can only imagine the Joy in Heaven and the family reunion there as all the
>angels of God rejoiced, and the Joy of our Heavenly Father to hug his son
>there. It had to be a stunning event. Speak of a solemn event, the anointing
>of the Ark at that time..... WOW!

Why does our belief in transubstantiation bother you so much?
Does yer little god tell you to insult us for our beliefs?
This is another "mystery" that Catholics just acccept.
Each of us has His/her own understanding of this.
Me? I accept this as a mystery.
And I am OK with it.
It is called "FAITH."
Since you claim to have been saved, what is your beef?

Rod

May 11, 2022, 5:49:33 PM5/11/22
On 5/11/2022 12:12 PM, Robert wrote:
> On May 11, 2022, Rod wrote
> (in article <t5ge6e$g37$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
> Yet he is correct here, since the enzymes are readily apparent in the stool
> of those that ate the flesh of men.

We are talking about transubstantiation taking place while in the
body, not whether they took the Eucharist or not.

> Also, as you have stated previously, the purpose of communion is for
> remembrance of his broken body and shed blood. The taking of it does not
> cleanse us from sin as evidenced by the sin that Judas committed immediately
> afterwards.

Where did you ever get the idea that it does cleanse you from
sin ?? It does not do that. You should have your sins confessed
prior to taking communion. To take communion when you are unworthy
is to take a spiritual death sentence into yourself.

Rod

May 11, 2022, 5:54:00 PM5/11/22
On 5/11/2022 12:42 PM, Mattb wrote:
> On Wed, 11 May 2022 08:37:15 -0500, Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> That should be able to be proven with science.
>>
>> Your trust in mans science is misplaced, Matt. Science is unable
>> to explain a great many things, but do as you will.
>
> If it were changed, there would be a change in DNA.

Yes..there would be. Do you want to do a DNA test on me? You would
need a sample of Jesus blood and my blood. I am game for that if
you are...

That is rather
> straightforward. The symbolic reasons for it might stand, but not the
> magic part.
>
> Then again, why do it every Sunday. Why not just one time a year to
> give it a true symbolic meaning?... tradition or a tool of fear which
> it is used for.

You do it in remembrance of Jesus.

Michael Christ

May 11, 2022, 6:35:29 PM5/11/22
On 12/05/2022 6:59 am, Robert wrote:
> On May 11, 2022, P+Barker wrote
> (in article<6n5o7ht0o9pf98b5d...@4ax.com>):
>
>> Does yer little god tell you to insult us for our beliefs?
>
> This is who you are, through and through. You ARE insulting the GOD of the
> Bible, not me.

I find both of you insulting to my personage!!

Both of you are dreary drippings of dogma drudgery!

Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator. So
no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

P+Barker

May 11, 2022, 6:48:21 PM5/11/22
On Wed, 11 May 2022 13:59:44 -0700, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On May 11, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<6n5o7ht0o9pf98b5d...@4ax.com>):
>
>> Does yer little god tell you to insult us for our beliefs?
>
>This is who you are, through and through. You ARE insulting the GOD of the
>Bible, not me.

Your little god is NOT the God, our Creator.

Michael Christ

May 11, 2022, 7:02:24 PM5/11/22
Finally I have seen Patrick Barker say something true!

25 years in the making! :-).

Rod

May 11, 2022, 7:08:41 PM5/11/22
On 5/11/2022 5:34 PM, Robert wrote:
> On May 11, 2022, Rod wrote
> (in article <t5hb1b$nes$1...@dont-email.me>):
> Yes, I realize that when the RCC or the Orthodox and a few others are of the
> opinion that this happen to those that take communion. But since when does
> transubstantiation take place outside

It doesn't take place outside the body, it takes place within the
body.

or that act per their beliefs.

>>> Also, as you have stated previously, the purpose of communion is for
>>> remembrance of his broken body and shed blood. The taking of it does not
>>> cleanse us from sin as evidenced by the sin that Judas committed immediately
>>> afterwards.
>>
>> Where did you ever get the idea that it does cleanse you from
>> sin ?? It does not do that. You should have your sins confessed
>> prior to taking communion. To take communion when you are unworthy
>> is to take a spiritual death sentence into yourself.
>
> The words the orthodox use for communion literally say that.

Okay. No, I don't agree with them on it, but my approval of their
beliefs isn't necessary. What matters is that they are right with God.

Per one of
> theirs as spoken a few days ago. But the scriptures say that if we have aught
> against another or they us, that we are to resolve that first, with the
> person themselves, not with a priest.

Yes, this I agree with but I also realize that there are people
that for one reason or another will not talk with us or work things
out, and God knows this as well as who they are and why.

> Which if followed through would mean that all the people on Usenet that slam
> others, and have issues with others should be going on line first and either
> giving forgiveness or seeking forgiveness, but pride would prevent many from
> doing that.

Yeah, like we have not seen that before!

Rod

May 11, 2022, 7:16:55 PM5/11/22
On 5/10/2022 10:26 PM, Mattb wrote:
> On Tue, 10 May 2022 21:50:08 -0500, Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Do you believe it actually becomes the blood and flesh of Jesus?
>>
>> Once within the body it is changed to Christs body and blood
>> and this is how a person becomes ONE with Christ and a member of
>> His body.
>
> That should be able to be proven with science.
>>

>> Do
>>> you believe it is transubstantiation?
>>

>> Within the body Matt, not outside of it. If it were changed
>> before being eaten it would be a mortal sin to consume it.
>
> I believe this to be another false tradition such as idol worship.

Why Matt?

> Also this means any of the pedophile priest would never have been
> able to perform this.

That is entirely up to God. Some things you just have to take up
with Him.

Mattb

May 12, 2022, 12:16:25 AM5/12/22
Don't believe anyone has a sample of Jesus blood, but they could
tell if you had another persons DNA within you gut.

Jesus did not give his disciples his actual blood and flesh it was
symbolic.

> That is rather
>> straightforward. The symbolic reasons for it might stand, but not the
>> magic part.
>>
>> Then again, why do it every Sunday. Why not just one time a year to
>> give it a true symbolic meaning?... tradition or a tool of fear which
>> it is used for.
>
> You do it in remembrance of Jesus.

Yes it does say that. The RCC has made it into Voodoo as well as a
form of threat as if necessary for salvation.

Mattb

May 12, 2022, 12:18:43 AM5/12/22
Because Jesus did not say it was necessary for salvation. Also did
not say to do it on the false Sabbath.

>> Also this means any of the pedophile priest would never have been
>> able to perform this.
>>>

> That is entirely up to God. Some things you just have to take up
>with Him.

Well then you suggest there is a possibility the Catholic god supports
and allows his priest to be pedophiles?

Mattb

May 12, 2022, 12:23:42 AM5/12/22
The what you are saying since Patrick has lied about me for years
if he has ever taken communion then he is of spiritual death sentence?

Rod

May 12, 2022, 12:28:33 AM5/12/22
Not if they had never had a sample of your DNA previously and none
of Jesus DNA.

> Jesus did not give his disciples his actual blood and flesh it was
> symbolic.

You are free to believe that. I just want you always seek the truth.

>> That is rather
>>> straightforward. The symbolic reasons for it might stand, but not the
>>> magic part.
>>>
>>> Then again, why do it every Sunday. Why not just one time a year to
>>> give it a true symbolic meaning?... tradition or a tool of fear which
>>> it is used for.
>>
>> You do it in remembrance of Jesus.
>
> Yes it does say that. The RCC has made it into Voodoo as well as a
> form of threat as if necessary for salvation.

I believe in the power of God. He is not weak or powerless.

Goodnight Matt.

Rod

May 12, 2022, 12:30:32 AM5/12/22
Did I say that Matt? No. I said there are some things that you just
have to take up with God.

Rod

May 12, 2022, 12:34:26 AM5/12/22
On 5/11/2022 9:16 PM, Robert wrote:
> On May 11, 2022, Rod wrote
> (in article <t5hfln$l71$1...@dont-email.me>):
> Yes, I understand that to be what you said also, but you said it happens
> without partaking of communion. "not whether they took the Eucharist or not"

I said it wrong and made you misunderstand. Yes, they had to have
taken the Eucharist for it to happen. I'm sorry Robert.

Rod

May 12, 2022, 1:20:33 AM5/12/22
If a person has sinned and taken communion without confession those
sins, yeah, that person is toast.

Mattb

May 12, 2022, 5:03:38 AM5/12/22
They can use hair for your DNA and tell that apart from another
humans DNA. They would not need Jesus's DNA.

>> Jesus did not give his disciples his actual blood and flesh it was
>> symbolic.
>
> You are free to believe that. I just want you always seek the truth.

I will look more into this. Though I do not believe in Voodoo.

>>> That is rather

>>> You do it in remembrance of Jesus.
>>
>> Yes it does say that. The RCC has made it into Voodoo as well as a
>> form of threat as if necessary for salvation.
>>>

> I believe in the power of God. He is not weak or powerless.

What you suggest would leave physical evidence. Personally I do
not believe Jesus gave his disciples actual flesh and blood. Does the
Bible say what you are claiming?

> Goodnight Matt.

Mattb

May 12, 2022, 5:04:32 AM5/12/22
Many things.

Michael Christ

May 12, 2022, 5:25:58 AM5/12/22
On 12/05/2022 12:11 pm, Robert wrote:
> On May 11, 2022, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <t5hdnf$qra$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 12/05/2022 6:59 am, Robert wrote:
>>> On May 11, 2022, P+Barker wrote
>>> (in article<6n5o7ht0o9pf98b5d...@4ax.com>):

>>> This is who you are, through and through. You ARE insulting the GOD of the
>>> Bible, not me.
>>
>> I find both of you insulting to my personage!!
>
> Really? So you claim to be the one Pat was speaking about?
>
> I for sure do not follow you.
>
> I guess you and him are destined to battle out who is the greatest, last I
> read of Pat he laid claim to that.

Michael Christ wroted:
>> Both of you are dreary drippings of dogma drudgery!

True to form, Bible banger Bob! :-).
It is loading more messages.