Context

oldwetdog

Jan 8, 2004, 4:09:11 PM1/8/04
This is an example of Griz taking scripture out of context, giving his
own private interpretation, then using it in a context other than its
original, and for his own purpose.

This Cult leader, like all others, uses his own private interpretation
of scripture to control his followers, and in an attempt to dictate the
proper subject of discussion in this open, public, un-moderated forum.

This first scripture misused by Griz is Philipians Chapter Four, verse
eight. Here is verses 1-20 in the KJV. You will want to study and
compare this scripture in the Phillips, NIV or your favorite version.
First, Griz does fine when he cuts and pasts the verse. His error and
distortion is seen immediately after his cut/paste, when he applies his
distortion.

The scripture:
1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and
crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.
2 I beseech Euodias, and beseech Syntyche, that they be of the same
mind in the Lord.
3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which
laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my
fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.
4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication
with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep
your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are
honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure,
whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if
there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard,
and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care
of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked
opportunity.
11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in
whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where
and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both
to abound and to suffer need.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
14 Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my
affliction.
15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel,
when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as
concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.
16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.
17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to
your account.
18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of
Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet
smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.
19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in
glory by Christ Jesus.
20 Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
(End quote)

Griz wrongfully applies this scripture to mean you should not post a
subject for discussion if it is not found in verse 8. The Truth is, that
if *any subject* related to living the Christianlife is of concern, you
have the right to post it to this open, un-moderated public forum.
*Then* if others (you) wish to quote this (or any) scripture as an aide
to, or in answer of, the post they/you certainly should. However, to use
this (or any) scripture in an effort to control the subject of a post is
a misapplication of God's Word.
----

another:
Rom 16:17-18. I urge you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause
divisions and put obstacles in your way that are contrary to the
teaching you have learned. Keep away from them. For such people are not
serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and
flattery they deceive the minds of naive people.
(end quote)

Look up this Scripture, and study it in its complete context.
In Context, what is the subject of this Scripture? It is, First, about
the Church, and Second, it may, or should, apply to YOUR walk (not
someone elses) with Christ (Christianlife).
In Fact! Griz, by mis-quoting this scripture, is actually fulfilling it:
"By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people"
since he uses it to deceive his followers. You certainly may, and
possibly should, apply this scripture to YOUR use of this NG and the
posts you find on it. But to use this scripture in an effort to control
the posts of others is a distortion of its subject, context and content.
Griz wrongfully applies this scripture to a public un-moderated forum,
in his attempt to control the subject of discussion.
-----

another:
Heb 12:1 Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses
surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin
which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race
that is set before us,
Heb 12:2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith,
who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame,
and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
(end quote)

Before you read my comments, please study this Scripture in its context
(include Chapter 10 and 11.). Determine for yourself what the Holy
Spirit is saying.

Out of perhaps a thousand of my favorite verses, these may be of the top
four or five. These verses have guided me since I was a child. They have
sustained me in times of darkness and stress for 50 some years. In
despair, they have lifted me, shined light into darkness and inspired me
to stand again, and again contend for the Faith. When the world had me
near defeat, Satan had me cornered or life seemed bleak, the Holy Spirit
ministered to me through these words.

I find it difficult to express my distaste and sense of revulsion when
Griz misquotes and uses this Word of God for his own purpose.

If you claim to be a student of the Word of God, and you claim to love
Truth, and yet you cannot see how Griz has distorted this Scripture for
his own base purpose, then you deceive yourself, you are beyond my
reach, and may God have mercy on you.

--
oldwetdog
-----

JPF

Jan 8, 2004, 4:30:10 PM1/8/04
LET IT GO!
Your anger is like rust upon iron.

Joy <><

"oldwetdog" <old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote in message

Unknown

Jan 8, 2004, 4:51:12 PM1/8/04
Yes please OWD let it go and help in the repair of a good ng.

Diana
"JPF" <f8th...@nospam.net> wrote in message

oldwetdog

Jan 8, 2004, 5:11:20 PM1/8/04
JPF wrote:

Joy, you said you put me in your killfile.
Does responding to my post reveal that you are a liar?

oldwetdog

Jan 8, 2004, 5:18:57 PM1/8/04
Diana <<: )))))>< wrote:

What should I let go?
Should I no longer contend for the Faith once delivered to all?
Should I no longer stand for Truth?
Should I not correct a misinterpretation of the Word of God?
Should I not resist a self-appointed leader who uses his private
interpretation of Gods word to control others?

Would you please do me a favor?
Would you point out the error in my post?
What did I say that is wrong?

Unknown

Jan 8, 2004, 5:26:00 PM1/8/04
Actually I really like you lots. I just pray the infighting stops so
we can just continue lifting up the Lord. I believe in my heart you
could teach others including myself alot but you have to let go of old
grievances. Amen?

Diana

"oldwetdog" <old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote in message

oldwetdog

Jan 8, 2004, 5:33:46 PM1/8/04
Diana <<: )))))>< wrote:

> Actually I really like you lots. I just pray the infighting stops so
> we can just continue lifting up the Lord. I believe in my heart you
> could teach others including myself alot but you have to let go of old
> grievances. Amen?

Which "old Grievance" do you refer to?

There is nothing in this tread older than 8 days.

I have only one small personal offence from Griz, which is not even
mentioned in this thread.

Is Griz now going to stop using his private interpretation of scripture
to govern the posts of others?

Has Griz made a public statement of a change of his ways, which I missed?

Unknown

Jan 8, 2004, 5:40:47 PM1/8/04
Hi again,
Cant we including me just worry about our own actions and be
responsible for those? Let Craig worry about his own sins and actions.
When we stand before the Lord we only answer for our own words and
actions not others. Keep your eyes on Jesus and you can't go wrong
Amen? I hope I can do the same as I do let myself get involved in some
of the arguments too and I would much rather fellowship with you and
the others.

Di

"oldwetdog" <old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote in message

oldwetdog

Jan 8, 2004, 6:06:09 PM1/8/04
Diana <<: )))))>< wrote:
> Hi again,
> Cant we including me just worry about our own actions and be
> responsible for those? Let Craig worry about his own sins and actions.
> When we stand before the Lord we only answer for our own words and
> actions not others. Keep your eyes on Jesus and you can't go wrong
> Amen? I hope I can do the same as I do let myself get involved in some
> of the arguments too and I would much rather fellowship with you and
> the others.

I am, really am, missing something here!
(Responsible for my own actions==responsible for my own posts?)

I feel so stupid!
(I'm not responsible for Grag's actions==Griz is not my leader?")

Can you please tell me what I missed?
("keep my eye on Jesus, Jesus is Truth==keep my eyes on Truth?")

I'm confused, so please correct me.

Now, you are asking me to what?
You are suggesting that I should not object to Craig using a
misinterpretation of scripture to correct me? (Is this it?)

Yet you suggest that I should *not* post a study of the scriptures which
Craig has misused? (Do I at least get this right?)

I really am missing something.
Yep, something just went Zinnnng! right past my ear.
Sure sounded like hot lead to me.
But, maybe I'm wrong,
been wrong before,
will be again.

I may be slow, but I'll figure it out.

Unknown

Jan 8, 2004, 6:17:05 PM1/8/04
Oh don't worry OWD I am slow too :-) It isn't the Word you present
but how you present the word. Like I said I enjoy you alot. Craig is
not my leader either. NO man or woman is. I can't tell you what to
post. I was making a suggestion is all. I myself however when I feel
someone is trying to correct me just because they feel they "lead" I
will just ignore the reply and not get into battle. There has been
enough battle here already. Too many hurting hearts. NOT feelings but
hearts. I would have the Love of Jesus fill all our hearts and start
anew.

Diana

"oldwetdog" <old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote in message

CBrown7281

Jan 8, 2004, 6:34:41 PM1/8/04
>Subject: Re: Context
>From: oldwetdog old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet
>Date: 1/8/04 5:06 PM Central Standard Time
>I am, really am, missing something here!

>Can you please tell me what I missed?

>I'm confused, so please correct me.

Since you asked...

Have you not yet learned that to be in Christ is to do as He did...
Christ did not think that being God should be grasped, and that even when He
was being take to be beaten and nailed to the cross He opened not his mouth, in
His own defense...
God alone will judge us for our wrongs and it is not a prerogative that we
are to grasp...This is for God to do...
Likewise, when we are wronged we are to be slow to anger, and not given to
violence, and not having hands that shed the blood of others...nor the spirit
which desires it...
When slapped we turn the other cheek and if we truely love all then we will
hardly notice when we are wronged...

Are you starting to get the picture?
Please do misread the spirit of this post...
I do not wish to put you down , but rather wish to lift you up...

Christ would rather that we love others,and make a way for peace, than to
seek to protect our "rights"...and or save face...

Cal...

Be always ready to give an answer to every man about the hope that lies
within you, with gentleness and respect...

oldwetdog

Jan 8, 2004, 6:45:23 PM1/8/04
Good Idea,
Could you suggest to Craig that he heal the hurt he caused me by
distorting scripture in an effort to correct me, and advise me that the
subjects of my posts were not of Christ?

--
oldwetdog
-----
"Sophistry is not a system of ideas, but a vicious attitude of the
mind." Jacques Maritain
http://www.xprt.net/~servitum/

.

oldwetdog

Jan 8, 2004, 6:50:56 PM1/8/04
CBrown7281 wrote:

>>Subject: Re: Context
>>From: oldwetdog old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet
>>Date: 1/8/04 5:06 PM Central Standard Time
>
>>I am, really am, missing something here!
>

>>Can you please tell me what I missed?
>

>>I'm confused, so please correct me.
>>

> Since you asked...
>
> Have you not yet learned that to be in Christ is to do as He did...

Now let me get this straight.
First, you ridicule me in public and tell me to go----> lay down?

Then you Presume to instruct a Spirit filled Christain of 50 some-odd
years, who has ample demonstration of the workings of the Holy Spirit,
in what it is to be in Christ?!

Let me suggest to you that you have sinned against Christ, and even if
you do not care to correct your personal insult to me, you should make a
public confession of your sin, since it was committed in pulic.

Unknown

Jan 8, 2004, 7:09:14 PM1/8/04
Well Craig is one of the ones who hurt me too but what I did was I let
"Jesus" heal that hurt. I am going to begin new here in ACC and try
not to concentrate so much on who and how much I was hurt but
concentrate more on lifting up the name of Our Lord. Like I said, I
really like you lots. I see good in all , even those that hurt me.

Lots of love to you
Di

"oldwetdog" <old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote in message

oldwetdog

Jan 8, 2004, 7:08:42 PM1/8/04

I hope you will find Truth.

Unknown

Jan 8, 2004, 7:20:08 PM1/8/04
If I stay in Jesus I have truth. Are you by chance trying to pick on
me :-) You won't win cause I will love you anyways.

Di
"oldwetdog" <old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote in message

John McComb

Jan 8, 2004, 7:40:08 PM1/8/04
oldwetdog wrote:

> What should I let go?
> Should I no longer contend for the Faith once delivered to all?
> Should I no longer stand for Truth?
> Should I not correct a misinterpretation of the Word of God?
> Should I not resist a self-appointed leader who uses his private
> interpretation of Gods word to control others?
>
> Would you please do me a favor?
> Would you point out the error in my post?
> What did I say that is wrong?

Well, you should let go of your hatred for griz.
And, failing that, you should at least put a lid
on this crusade you're waging against him.

Let's just say, for a moment, that every accusation
you make about griz is the truth (except the part
about controlling others which, if one takes the time
to consider the notion sensibly, is hardly possible)
Well, then, so what? You haven't seen misinterpretation
of scripture on this newsgroup before? You've never
heard heresies avowed here. Why do you choose to
rail against griz? What has he said that is so starkly
unchristian that it should be singled out over all
other errors and warrant this constant bombardment
of bile.

The 'truth', if you really care to acknowledge it, is
that theologically you stand very much alone in this
or any other christnet group. You have openly
proclaimed denial of the doctrine of the Trinity.
You will not find many Christians anywhere (never
mind in this newsgroup) who will stand with you in
that denial (the really comical side of all this is
that you have formed a sort of 'cooperative' with
Mike Bugal in your joint badmouth campaign. It would
seem that newsgroup divisions make for some pretty
strange bedfellows). Theologically, your only allies
in any of these groups are Steve Winter (and some
of his flock), a few mormons and a few other JWs.

The 'truth' is that you are angry with griz because
he instructed you on how to post. If this sort of
thing rubs you the wrong way then the proper
response at the time would have been to respectfully
disagree and then ignore him if he kept doing it.
Then, if it really gets to be an irritant, you
put him in your killfile. But you chose, instead,
to draw your pistols and make a fight out of it.

You started the war, not griz. You can stop it just
as simply as you started it. Nobody here has the
power or the inclination to stop you from posting
anything you want to post. But if you keep posting
the way you have been you will find yourself very
friendless in this forum. Let it go.

Yours in Christ

John

oldwetdog

Jan 8, 2004, 8:03:08 PM1/8/04

Finding Truth is a process which will only end when we see Him in
person. when we have one truth in hand, then we seargh for another.
For example, what truth do you find in Heb 12:4?

If you look thorugh my post (not the lectures) to individuals you will
see that I don't always use the same blessing.

IMHO Using the same ending (sufix) (a salutation is the beginning,
right, so what do you call the ending) as a habit (habbit) seems to
dilute it, so I seldom us one over and over.

how-a-bout,

May the Lord lead you home!

Unknown

Jan 8, 2004, 8:19:11 PM1/8/04
Wow tough question for someone who has reading comprehension problems.
My best answer would be that I have not resisted my sins good enough
to the point of blood shed.

As for Salutations and such. I don't always have the same one. I like
to say love Diana but lots of people do not want my terms of
endearment used and I am trying hard not to to that. My personality is
odd to lots of people. I call just about everyone, Honey, baby,
sweetie, sweetheart but there are those who find this offensive so I
am trying very hard not to do that out of respect.

Diana
"oldwetdog" <old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote in message

oldwetdog

Jan 8, 2004, 8:24:44 PM1/8/04
John McComb wrote:

> oldwetdog wrote:
>
>> What should I let go?
>> Should I no longer contend for the Faith once delivered to all?
>> Should I no longer stand for Truth?
>> Should I not correct a misinterpretation of the Word of God?
>> Should I not resist a self-appointed leader who uses his private
>> interpretation of Gods word to control others?
>>
>> Would you please do me a favor?
>> Would you point out the error in my post?
>> What did I say that is wrong?
>

> Well, you should let go of your hatred for griz.

Will you please cut/paste and post the words which prove this 'hatred'?
If you are unable to do so, then you will want to confess to this wrong
accusation (which, as you know, is from Satan.).

> And, failing that, you should at least put a lid
> on this crusade you're waging against him.

Peace is within Griz's reach.

> Let's just say, for a moment, that every accusation
> you make about griz is the truth (except the part
> about controlling others which, if one takes the time
> to consider the notion sensibly, is hardly possible)
> Well, then, so what? You haven't seen misinterpretation
> of scripture on this newsgroup before? You've never
> heard heresies avowed here. Why do you choose to
> rail against griz?

Are you suggesting that Griz is too weak to defend himself, and that you
need to step in to rescue him?

> What has he said that is so starkly
> unchristian that it should be singled out over all
> other errors and warrant this constant bombardment
> of bile.

Again, please cut/past and post the words which display "bile."
If you cannot show this "bile" in a post, then you are again guilty of
false accusation (which, as you know, is from Satan.)

> The 'truth', if you really care to acknowledge it, is
> that theologically you stand very much alone in this
> or any other christnet group. You have openly
> proclaimed denial of the doctrine of the Trinity.
> You will not find many Christians anywhere (never
> mind in this newsgroup) who will stand with you in
> that denial (the really comical side of all this is
> that you have formed a sort of 'cooperative' with
> Mike Bugal in your joint badmouth campaign. It would
> seem that newsgroup divisions make for some pretty
> strange bedfellows). Theologically, your only allies
> in any of these groups are Steve Winter (and some
> of his flock), a few mormons and a few other JWs.

I am reminded that at one time Isaiah felt pretty much alone.
And so, what are you suggesting here, that a majority proves a doctrine
correct?

> The 'truth' is that you are angry with griz because
> he instructed you on how to post. If this sort of
> thing rubs you the wrong way then the proper
> response at the time would have been to respectfully
> disagree and then ignore him if he kept doing it.
> Then, if it really gets to be an irritant, you
> put him in your killfile. But you chose, instead,
> to draw your pistols and make a fight out of it.
>
> You started the war, not griz. You can stop it just
> as simply as you started it.

Griz can stop the "war." Peace is within Griz's reach.

> Nobody here has the
> power or the inclination to stop you from posting
> anything you want to post. But if you keep posting
> the way you have been you will find yourself very
> friendless in this forum. Let it go.
>
> Yours in Christ
>
> John

As for your example of Christ:

Now let me get this straight.

First, you ridicule me in public and tell me,

Go lay down, over there..----------------->
Go on boy...

Then you Presume to instruct a Spirit filled Christian of 50 some-odd

years, who has ample demonstration of the workings of the Holy Spirit,
in what it is to be in Christ?!

Let me suggest to you that you have sinned against Christ, and even if
you do not care to correct your personal insult to me, you should make a

public confession of your sin, since it was committed in public.

I find you to be insulting, and a disgrace to the Christ you profess to
emulate.

If you hope to have any respect in my consideration, you will begin your

glenn

Jan 8, 2004, 9:08:27 PM1/8/04
re:

If you hope to have any respect in my consideration, you will begin your
oldwetdog
--------------------
of course he doesn't.
and thats the type of thing diana was trying to say maybe you should
"just let it go" (loose personal translation) about.
we all see who hung around, and it'll be pretty obvious who wants a good
group and who is waiting for the new peace to collapse and the evil to
return.
i am not saying, dont go with what your conscience tell you to do, just
clarifying a few things.
thanx,
..glenn

isi

Jan 8, 2004, 10:18:35 PM1/8/04
Uzytkownik "John McComb" <Gotta...@this.spam.com> napisal w wiadomosci

> oldwetdog wrote:
>
> > What should I let go?
> > Should I no longer contend for the Faith once delivered to all?
> > Should I no longer stand for Truth?
> > Should I not correct a misinterpretation of the Word of God?
> > Should I not resist a self-appointed leader who uses his private
> > interpretation of Gods word to control others?
> >
> > Would you please do me a favor?
> > Would you point out the error in my post?
> > What did I say that is wrong?
>
> Well, you should let go of your hatred for griz.
> And, failing that, you should at least put a lid
> on this crusade you're waging against him.

This 'crusade' is not about hatred; owd et al. are
trying to bring back this group to normal, i.e. not
a church, unmoderated etc.

> Let's just say, for a moment, that every accusation
> you make about griz is the truth (except the part
> about controlling others which, if one takes the time
> to consider the notion sensibly, is hardly possible)

On the contrary, his tendency to control others is well-known
and well-documented. During the past two years he has
anathematised many regular posters, requesting them to
leave this newsgroup. If posters didn't leave when asked,
he used cyberstalking techniques (netcopping, phone calls,
collecting personal data, etc.) in order to advance his will.

> Well, then, so what? You haven't seen misinterpretation
> of scripture on this newsgroup before? You've never
> heard heresies avowed here. Why do you choose to
> rail against griz? What has he said that is so starkly
> unchristian that it should be singled out over all
> other errors and warrant this constant bombardment
> of bile.
>
> The 'truth', if you really care to acknowledge it, is
> that theologically you stand very much alone in this
> or any other christnet group. You have openly
> proclaimed denial of the doctrine of the Trinity.

You are shifting the focus from Griz's abuse to
doctrinal differences.

> You will not find many Christians anywhere (never
> mind in this newsgroup) who will stand with you in
> that denial (the really comical side of all this is
> that you have formed a sort of 'cooperative' with
> Mike Bugal in your joint badmouth campaign. It would
> seem that newsgroup divisions make for some pretty
> strange bedfellows). Theologically, your only allies
> in any of these groups are Steve Winter (and some
> of his flock), a few mormons and a few other JWs.

Translated: "hey Mike Bugal, don't associate with oldwetdog
in whatever business, 'cause your theological doctrines differ
from his."

> The 'truth' is that you are angry with griz because
> he instructed you on how to post.

No, he instructed everyone *what* to post and *what not*
to post. As to *how* to post, Griz himself has a couple
of FAQ's on usenet posting to read; he has the habit
of deleting attributions, making it impossible for the reader
to discern who posted what.

> If this sort of
> thing rubs you the wrong way then the proper
> response at the time would have been to respectfully
> disagree and then ignore him if he kept doing it.

Ignoring Griz and his wrongdoings would be un-Christian.

> Then, if it really gets to be an irritant, you
> put him in your killfile. But you chose, instead,
> to draw your pistols and make a fight out of it.
>
> You started the war, not griz. You can stop it just
> as simply as you started it. Nobody here has the
> power or the inclination to stop you from posting
> anything you want to post. But if you keep posting
> the way you have been you will find yourself very
> friendless in this forum. Let it go.

Oldwetdog will gain more friends for fighting evil, than
you for defending evil. You should, for a change,
consider that those who attack Griz, are right.

isi

oldwetdog

Jan 8, 2004, 10:37:58 PM1/8/04
isi wrote:

isi,
another voice who stands for Truth is more than welcome, and I know who
who sent you.

I want to thank you for your contribution.
---

However, sadly, not one of those who have responded to my post took the
time or effort to verify the truth, or error, of my post.

Rather, they seem to be in an unholy rush to defend one who takes
scripture out of context and uses it for his own agenda of control. What
does that say for your love of Truth?

Shall God make Peace with Satan?
Shall Light have intercourse with darkness?

Would you rather have peace with your enemy than stand for Truth?

Not one time in the last 8 days has Griz made an effort to discuss, man
to man, equal to equal, the errors I have shown in his interpretation of
scripture, his use of scripture to exert control, or admit in any post
that he has no right to control the posts on this un-moderated public
forum.

Although he denies being the leader/moderator of this public forum, he
consistently presents himself in posts to others in condescending
control and judgment.

The obvious willingness of this cult to ignore the open errors of the
inner few, and quickness to attack those who present Truth and expose
error is disgusting, and an insult the the Truth you claim to represent.

Griz has wrongly accused, or mis-represented me on more than one
occasion, and yet I have made no posts claiming those wrongs. I have
time after time sought to contend for the Faith once delivered to us
all, and for Truth, and Griz will not reply.

I did not come into this group seeking friends, and ask or hope no
friendship from any of you. If you are a friend of Truth, then you may
care to by my friend. If you have no love of Truth, you are not my
friend, and I reject your false friendship. There is one who is my
Friend, and if you do know love Truth you cannot claim Him, for He is Truth.

I came to this group because the name of the group: "Christianlife."

I came to this group hoping to find Truth, and to be able to witness
Truth to others.

What I've found is a self-proclaimed leader who is incapable of quoting
scripture free of private interpretation, or without using it to advance
his own agenda.

What I found was a false prophet, protected by a false leader, and
accepted by those unable to discern a false prophet from a fruitless tree.

What I found is a group who cares more for singing "OH Happy Day" than
standing for the very Truth they claim to love.

What I've found is fulfillment of the Prophecy: "For the time will come
when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts
shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they
shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables."

What I've found is fulfillment of the Prophecy: "Let no man deceive you
by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling
away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"

Which of you will deny that your chosen leader refuses the correction of
the Word of God? And from where comes *that* spirit?

If any one of you wish to post evidence of my guilt, with scripture,
then we can begin a discussion between equals. However, if you feel the
need to first insult me, then advise me how I can best fit into a group
who has no love of Truth, cannot discern a lying prophet and is angry
because I revealed him, and prefers peace with the devil, then just put
me in your kill file.

But know this, every time you open your eyes I will be here to defend
Truth, and expose lies and lying false prophets.

When Griz wants peace, he knows where to find it. Without reconciliation
with Truth there is no peace.

Mike Bugal

Jan 9, 2004, 1:18:15 AM1/9/04

> isi wrote:
>
> > Uzytkownik "John McComb" <Gotta...@this.spam.com> napisal w wiadomosci

> >>mind in this newsgroup) who will stand with you in
> >>that denial (the really comical side of all this is
> >>that you have formed a sort of 'cooperative' with
> >>Mike Bugal in your joint badmouth campaign. It would
> >>seem that newsgroup divisions make for some pretty
> >>strange bedfellows). Theologically, your only allies
> >>in any of these groups are Steve Winter (and some
> >>of his flock), a few mormons and a few other JWs.
> >

> > Translated: "hey Mike Bugal, don't associate with oldwetdog
> > in whatever business, 'cause your theological doctrines differ
> > from his."

I'd like to get a clarification from John McComb on this point:

Are you saying that OWD is not a Christian? Please answer that question plainly.

His and Yours,

Mike Bugal
Heartland Chapel Ministries
http://www.heartlandchapel.org

Ben Mitts

Jan 8, 2004, 11:24:37 PM1/8/04
oldwetdog wrote:

Jesus Christ is missing is missing in it!

--
May God continue to richly Bless you!

Peace and Love in The Name of Jesus Christ!

Sincerely,
Ben mitts

From The Word of God: And as Moses lifted up the serpent
in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up
that whoever believes may in Him have eternal life."

http://acc-growing-deeper.de

Ben Mitts

Jan 8, 2004, 11:26:22 PM1/8/04
oldwetdog wrote:

> Diana <<: )))))>< wrote:
>
>> Actually I really like you lots. I just pray the infighting stops so
>> we can just continue lifting up the Lord. I believe in my heart you
>> could teach others including myself alot but you have to let go of old
>> grievances. Amen?
>>

> Which "old Grievance" do you refer to?
>
> There is nothing in this tread older than 8 days.
>
> I have only one small personal offence from Griz, which is not even
> mentioned in this thread.
>
> Is Griz now going to stop using his private interpretation of scripture
> to govern the posts of others?
>
> Has Griz made a public statement of a change of his ways, which I missed?

So, until he does, you aint?

How does this Glorify Jesus!
You do know Jesus Christ as
your Lord dont you?

oldwetdog

Jan 8, 2004, 11:40:00 PM1/8/04
Ben Mitts wrote:

> oldwetdog wrote:
>
>> Diana <<: )))))>< wrote:
>>
>>> Actually I really like you lots. I just pray the infighting stops so
>>> we can just continue lifting up the Lord. I believe in my heart you
>>> could teach others including myself alot but you have to let go of old
>>> grievances. Amen?
>>>

>> Which "old Grievance" do you refer to?
>>
>> There is nothing in this tread older than 8 days.
>>
>> I have only one small personal offence from Griz, which is not even
>> mentioned in this thread.
>>
>> Is Griz now going to stop using his private interpretation of
>> scripture to govern the posts of others?
>>
>> Has Griz made a public statement of a change of his ways, which I missed?
>>
> So, until he does, you aint?
>
> How does this Glorify Jesus!
> You do know Jesus Christ as
> your Lord dont you?

Does Griz?
If he refuses to accept correction, is that of God?

Unknown

Jan 8, 2004, 11:48:48 PM1/8/04
no it isn't but can you please start lifting up Jesus instead of this?
Please? I didn't say I agree with Craig and his actions or his beliefs
but I am letting it go and beginning anew. Please won't you try too?

Diana
"oldwetdog" <old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote in message

Ben Mitts

Jan 8, 2004, 11:45:41 PM1/8/04
oldwetdog wrote:
,... When Griz wants peace, he knows where to find it. Without
reconciliation with Truth there is no peace.!

When Griz sought peace you refused!

oldwetdog

Jan 8, 2004, 11:50:02 PM1/8/04
Ben Mitts wrote:

First:
Friend, I quoted the very same scripture Griz posted...
in fact, I copied the scripture references FROM Griz's posts!

If Jesus Christ is missing from my post, it is because Jesus Christ in
not in Griz's posts. However, you don't seem to complain about Jesus
being missing from his posts! What Is Your Problem?

Second:
My Post Is Full Of Scripture,
Scripture Is The Word Of God.
Jesus Is The Word....
The Word Is Truth,
Jesus Is The Word,
Truth Is Jesus.

Because my post is full of Scripture, and the Scripture=The
Word=Truth=Jesus=Christ==my post full of Jesus Christ.

You just don't want to see it.

glenn

Jan 8, 2004, 11:51:28 PM1/8/04
owd said...

Would you please do me a favor?
Would you point out the error in my post? What did I say that is wrong?
------------
ben said....

Jesus Christ is missing is missing in it!
-----------
ben, i think maybe you are not caught up yet. it has been soundly stated
and no one disagreed (yet)....
jesus christ=truth
standing for and speaking for truth = jesus christ is NOT missing in it.
i am not taking up for owd. he does not speak for me. i do not agree
with all ive heard from/about him. i am merely informing.
thanks,
glennn

Ben Mitts

Jan 9, 2004, 12:05:28 AM1/9/04
oldwetdog wrote:

> Ben Mitts wrote:
>
>> oldwetdog wrote:

>>> Which "old Grievance" do you refer to?
>>>
>>> There is nothing in this tread older than 8 days.
>>>
>>> I have only one small personal offence from Griz, which is not even
>>> mentioned in this thread.
>>>
>>> Is Griz now going to stop using his private interpretation of
>>> scripture to govern the posts of others?
>>>
>>> Has Griz made a public statement of a change of his ways, which I
>>> missed?
>>>
>> So, until he does, you aint?
>>
>> How does this Glorify Jesus!
>> You do know Jesus Christ as
>> your Lord dont you?
>>
> Does Griz?

I asked this of you not him. Why did you not answer
my question?

If he refuses to accept correction, is that of God?

My post dealt with you not Griz! Why are
you deliberately defecting my question?

I notice that you also deliberately ignored
my question on whether you know Jesus
as your Lord, how come!

Are you Born Again in the shed blood of
Jesus Christ, OWD?!

JPF

Jan 9, 2004, 12:30:56 AM1/9/04

> JPF wrote:
>
> > LET IT GO!
> > Your anger is like rust upon iron.
> >
> > Joy <><
> >
> > "oldwetdog" <old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote in message
> >
> >>This is an example of Griz taking scripture out of context, giving his
> >>own private interpretation, then using it in a context other than its
> >>original, and for his own purpose.
> >>
> >>This Cult leader, like all others, uses his own private interpretation
> Joy, you said you put me in your killfile.
> Does responding to my post reveal that you are a liar?

Where did I say that?
Joy <><

Still waiting for an apology. :o)

GENTLEOWL SPIRIT

Jan 9, 2004, 12:31:28 AM1/9/04

"oldwetdog" <old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote in message

You do not stand alone brother.
Your sister in christ
Sioux

Ben Mitts

Jan 9, 2004, 12:33:03 AM1/9/04
oldwetdog wrote:

So you blame Griz because you quoted his work
now you think he used the wrong Scripture! If
you used his references and believe he was wrong
this makes you just as wrong, doesn't it! Why dont
you do your own work!

> "If Jesus Christ is missing from my post, it is because Jesus Christ in
> not in Griz's posts."

This speaks myriad's!

This puts you in a very bad spotlight OWD! This state-
ment makes it look like you dont know Jesus Christ
as you personal savior! If you love/ed Jesus you would
put in Scripture in your messages regardless! Proves
your point better! You hate Griz so much you forget
in whose Glory you should be following! Better you
should get rid of your evil spirit anger so you can deal
with you problem with Griz properly!

"However, you don't seem to complain about Jesus
being missing from his posts!"

Jesus Christ is very rarely never missing in his posts?
He for one, uses them most often when Scripture is
necessary!

What Is Your Problem?

I dont have a problem! But when I do I take them
to the LOrd and let Him tell me what to do with
Them! That way I dont take them out deliberately
on others!

> Second:
> My Post Is Full Of Scripture,
> Scripture Is The Word Of God.
> Jesus Is The Word....
> The Word Is Truth,
> Jesus Is The Word,
> Truth Is Jesus.
>
> Because my post is full of Scripture, and the Scripture=The
> Word=Truth=Jesus=Christ==my post full of Jesus Christ.
>
> You just don't want to see it.

Devils and demons can and do use scripture
in what ever way best suits them! So what
you say above has very little meaning coming
from one who never gives evidence of the Love
of Jesus who is supposed to be in his heart!

If you were Born Again all this wouldn't have
ever come about between you and Griz!

You are Born Again are you not!

GENTLEOWL SPIRIT

Jan 9, 2004, 12:43:27 AM1/9/04

"oldwetdog" <old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote in message
> Joy, you said you put me in your killfile.
> Does responding to my post reveal that you are a liar?
>

> --
> oldwetdog
> -----
> "Sophistry is not a system of ideas, but a vicious attitude of the
> mind." Jacques Maritain
> http://www.xprt.net/~servitum/
> .

Philippians 4:8

JPF

Jan 9, 2004, 12:51:13 AM1/9/04

"John McComb" <Gotta...@this.spam.com> wrote in message
> [...]

John, a resounding Amen!
Be blessed.
Joy <><

oldwetdog

Jan 9, 2004, 12:55:41 AM1/9/04
Certainly, be happy too

oldwetdog

Jan 9, 2004, 12:56:38 AM1/9/04
Ben Mitts wrote:

> oldwetdog wrote:
> ,... When Griz wants peace, he knows where to find it. Without
> reconciliation with Truth there is no peace.!
>
> When Griz sought peace you refused!

Griz did not seek peace, he saught communication on his terms.

--
oldwetdog
-----
"Sophistry is not a system of ideas, but a vicious attitude of the
mind." Jacques Maritain
http://www.xprt.net/~servitum/

.

glenn

Jan 9, 2004, 12:56:37 AM1/9/04
GENTLEOWL SPIRIT wrote...

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are
honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure,
whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if
there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things
----------------------
amen and thank you... glenn

oldwetdog

Jan 9, 2004, 1:33:03 AM1/9/04
Ben Mitts wrote:

Your questions are insulting and argumentative. You have decided not to
believe me, therefore you will not believe anything I say, but will
immediately attack my reply. Fine. That will show the spirit in you.

If I told you that I know Jesus Christ as my Lord,
That I believe He is the Son of Mary, The Son of God,
That He Rose on the third day,
That I have known Him over 50 years,
I have had the Gift of the Holy Spirit for almost 25 years,
That the Holy Spirit has given me gifts, more than one,
That the Holy Spirit has performed many works in my life,
And that I have proven the Spirit,
And the Holy Spirit has proven me,
Would you believe me?
Would you?

It has been said on this NG that the Spirit of Prophecy is subject to a
Prophet: Fine, then,
If I identified and proved a false prophet, later also proven guilty of
stealing the very words he spoke as of God, would that prove to you that
I stand in the office of a Prophet? Would it?

Do you see, it is the works that prove whom I serve.
How many times must a man lie to you before you know him as a liar?
How many times must I tell you the Truth before you know I know Truth?
I do not need to claim I am sent of God, If do the work of God that
proves He sent me.

Any man claim to be saved, to be washed in the Blood, to have the Holy
Spirit, but does his words prove his claim? No, every false prophet who
ever deceived God's People claimed he was sent of God. It is not the
Claim-- Any man can talk the talk. We must walk the walk.

You donn't need to ask who sent me: Test my works and you will know Who
sent me.

If any work proves me, it is this: I identified fervent as a false
prophet *before* it was learned he had stolen his words and *before* he
fled.

If you don't like what I write, just ignore it.
If you don't want to hear Truth, close your mind.

GENTLEOWL SPIRIT

Jan 9, 2004, 1:34:41 AM1/9/04

"glenn" <dgl...@webtv.net> wrote in message
You're welcome Glenn. I believe OWD's point was to just read it until we
get what it actually says or at least that's what I thought...and that's
what I did.
Peace with the Lord
Sioux

oldwetdog

Jan 9, 2004, 1:46:10 AM1/9/04
JPF wrote:

I made some copies of some of the exchanges following my distasteful words:
---
I said----
----
you said---

"Into the killfile. You can thrash about there all you wish."
Jeannette
-----
I think---
<O.K., She has placed me in her killfile.>
----
that same night, in the same thread, I said to mike b

"Well, to be honest, I was a little off the cuff, more than a little
crude. That is one of my intimate personal flaws. I sometimes spend more
than a little effort composing something like this and thinking all the
time that is is funny. I think the number of laughs I get indicates I
should not enter the comedy field."
---

again that same night, in the same thread, I said
"If Joy (I thought it was Jeanette) asks, in a post to me, I will
appologize. "

---
In the morning I replied to Chayil's post...
"Several wonderful points in your post...
but, skipping them to get to a point I need to address:
I admit to a somewhat macabre and crude side of my character, and I have
failed to moderate that, and have made at least one statement (I thought
funny at the time) which was offensive.
I admit my failure, and apologize to those my statement offended.

---
Then to feather, (who said I should offer an apology)
I do, I did, and will do so to the individual I offended in person, face
to face (monitor to monitor?) when she requests it.
-----
Then,
how does Joy react? (to my previous admissions of bad taste and crude words)
-----
you said...

"Translation:

There is a black dog and a white dog fighting inside me, and the one
that wins is the one I feed the most.
I will apologize, but not to my intended victim, unless they ask for it."

Joy <><
-----
You will note that I did *not* say that I would not apologize *unless*
she (you) asked for it.... And, I had already apologized three or four
times before she (you) posted her (your) wrong translation of my words.
-----

Joy,

I admit to a somewhat crude sense of humor and ill-refined charactor.

I apologize for the terrible thing I said to you, I cannot and do not
offer any excuse.

Glenn/OWD

John McComb

Jan 9, 2004, 1:49:31 AM1/9/04
JPF wrote:

> John, a resounding Amen!
> Be blessed.
> Joy <><

Well, thanks Joy. Three cheers for a hearty try, eh?
Unfortunately, the response I received was kind of
what you'd expect. Sigh! Sort of like trying to
negotiate a truce in a prison riot, don't ya think?

Yours in Christ

John

oldwetdog

Jan 9, 2004, 1:50:07 AM1/9/04
GENTLEOWL SPIRIT wrote:

Sister,

Your love of Truth is a witness of your Spirit.

--
oldwetdog
-----
"Sophistry is not a system of ideas, but a vicious attitude of the
mind." Jacques Maritain
http://www.xprt.net/~servitum/

.

oldwetdog

Jan 9, 2004, 1:52:42 AM1/9/04
Ben Mitts wrote:

Ben, you miss the whole point.

oldwetdog

Jan 9, 2004, 1:54:59 AM1/9/04
GENTLEOWL SPIRIT wrote:

Acts 17:10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by
night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.
11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they
received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the
scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

JPF

Jan 9, 2004, 1:55:18 AM1/9/04
Thank you Glenn.
I appreciate your apology.
You can disregard my other post "public apology".
Be blessed.
Joy <><

PS. Please forgive the top post, but it was so much to scroll through I took
a short cut.

"oldwetdog" <old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote in message

JPF

Jan 9, 2004, 1:57:54 AM1/9/04
See below...

"oldwetdog" <old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote in message

See. I never kill filed you. Those were Jeanette's words.
Joy <><

Ben Mitts

Jan 9, 2004, 3:25:13 AM1/9/04

>> If he refuses to accept correction, is that of God?
>>
>> My post dealt with you not Griz! Why are
>> you deliberately defecting my question?
>>
>> I notice that you also deliberately ignored
>> my question on whether you know Jesus
>> as your Lord, how come!
>>
>> Are you Born Again in the shed blood of
>> Jesus Christ, OWD?!

> Your questions are insulting and argumentative.

Good, know maybe you might get a foot hold on
how you come across to other people! Okay for
you, but not from others! Think about it!

"You have decided not to
believe me, therefore you will not believe anything I say, but will
immediately attack my reply. Fine. That will show the spirit in you.

I want to believe you, but your so tied up in your
hatred for Griz, you have lost sight of why we are
out here! I am trying to get you to see that the
direction you are going in will kill you spirit! Do
you think that, with you hammering away at Griz,
you are in fellowship With God! Has He given you
permission you to you to do what you are doing to
Griz!! Actually you give evidence you are being
driven by an evil spirit driven by satan!

> "If I told you that I know Jesus Christ as my Lord,
> That I believe He is the Son of Mary, The Son of God,
> That He Rose on the third day,
> That I have known Him over 50 years,
> I have had the Gift of the Holy Spirit for almost 25 years,
> That the Holy Spirit has given me gifts, more than one,
> That the Holy Spirit has performed many works in my life,
> And that I have proven the Spirit,
> And the Holy Spirit has proven me,
> Would you believe me?
> Would you?"

If you acted in the manner demanded by God out here
Yes! But I dont see this! You have put all this aside
just to drive it into Griz! so you can beat him up any
way you can! OWD, you seem to have forgotten God
alone is the who administers punishment in the man-
ner you are doing! You lack the love Jesus Christ said
we are to show to another brother we think wronged
us! You have set aside what ever love you have for
Jesus Christ in your quest to beat up Griz! As you take
it out on him you demonstrate who you really love!

>"It has been said on this NG that the Spirit of Prophecy is subject to a
> Prophet: Fine, then,
> If I identified and proved a false prophet, later also proven guilty of
> stealing the very words he spoke as of God, would that prove to you that
> I stand in the office of a Prophet? Would it?

If you refer to Benny Hinn then so what? Many have
come before you and have done the same thing! What
point and value is gained by always throwing it up just
to make yourself look good! If you refer to fervent you
made a grave mistake! What you and some others
should have done was to talk with him and to find out
why he posted it! I am sure he had a good reason for
doing so! But no, the very same people choose to vili-
fy him and run him out of dodge so they could put another
notch on their guns! Dont suprise me how he was dumped
on without being given chance to explain why he posted
it!

> "Do you see, it is the works that prove whom I serve."

If what you do makes you think you do good works, then
your problem is not Griz! Your problem is with God! By
your attitude you clearly give evidence of serving the
wrong master! Do you believe what you are doing Glori-
fies the Lord! Do you have permission from on high to do
what you do? Does not vengeance belong to God?!

> "How many times must a man lie to you before you know him as a liar?

But did he truly lie to you, or because of your nature of be-
ing argumentative just took over and lead you in to battle!
You stated you love a good fight or argument!

> "How many times must I tell you the Truth before you know I know Truth?

Show it by writing from the true spirit you claim you have!
I dont see where you are so wonderfully truthful because I
dont care whether you are truthful or not! I just look at how
you show what you are out here and cant seem to put it to-
hether to be able to say you are being lead by The Spirit!
You are being lead by something but it dont look like it is
coming from heaven!

> "I do not need to claim I am sent of God, If do the work of God that
> proves He sent me."

How come the same God you claim as yours did not tell
us of your work! If we all belong to Christ in Spirit seem
God would have given us son idea of who you are and to
stay out of your way! Jesus did what He did from Love
I dont see any love from the Spirit of God in what you do
Maybe you need to reidentify who you are following by
your actions!

>" Any man claim to be saved, to be washed in the Blood, to have the Holy
> Spirit, but does his words prove his claim?"

If he does them while walking in the Spirit of Christ, yes!
He cant help but but give evidence of who drives him if he
is in The Spirit! You give no evidence of this!

"No, every false prophet who
> ever deceived God's People claimed he was sent of God. It is not the

> Claim,..."

Those who are Gods and are sent by Him are the only
true prophets! But OWD, this post is about your treat-
ment of Griz not Prophets! Cant you stay on track!

-- Any man can talk the talk. We must walk the walk.

If you refer to Scripture, I have yet to meet one who
could consistently talk of The Word of God without
failing miserably

> "You donn't need to ask who sent me: Test my works and you
will know Who sent me."

Oh yes I do OWD! I tested you works and they are not of
God! You dont give evidence od being sent by God! You
Glorify Jesus Christ in what you do! It is not God who has
sent you!

"If any work proves me, it is this: I identified fervent as a false
prophet *before* it was learned he had stolen his words and
*before* he fled."

Okay, so what! But why did you jump all over him
without giving him a chance to explain himself! No!
You just figured he had it coming and went after him!
When did you take over for God! You entered Gods
domain and vilified him in your usual manner! Kill'em
first- then take names- there's no time, gotta move
on to the next one- to much to do, not enough time
to do it, right?

> If you don't like what I write, just ignore it.
> If you don't want to hear Truth, close your mind.

If you were Born Again in Christ I would listen
to you and leave you alone! But then truth is
only relevant in Christ! And only those who are
in Christ Jesus know the Truth!

I wont make it a point to beat on you like you do
to others! But I will confront you as time goes by
if O am lead by Gods Spirit to speak to what you
say to get you to work for The Truth!

Close my mind! I highly doubt it OWD! Because
then I would be like you! Sorry I would rather walk
in The Spirit of God! Why dont you drop your pre-
tenses and join The True believers out here who
have given their hearts to Jesus- become Born
again- and join us as we walk together in Christ

You are not God! Quit trying to be HIm!

Ben Mitts

Jan 9, 2004, 3:32:31 AM1/9/04
oldwetdog wrote:

> Ben Mitts wrote:
>
>> oldwetdog wrote:
>> ,... When Griz wants peace, he knows where to find it. Without
>> reconciliation with Truth there is no peace.!
>>
>> When Griz sought peace you refused!
>>

> Griz did not seek peace, he saught communication on his terms.

What are you doing! Are you not doing the
same thing! The pot calling the kettle a
little black here OWD

Where does our command to forgive come
with strings attached! Jesus never told us
that we are not to forgive unless the other
one does it first! You dont want to forgive!
If you did you wouldn't be able to argue any
more, right?

BTW! What did jesus say about forgiveness
on the Cross? Some thing like "forgive them
Father for they know not what they do! I dont
remember where in Scripture He said i am not
going to forgive them unless they Forgive me
first!

Ben Mitts

Jan 9, 2004, 3:35:30 AM1/9/04
glenn wrote:

I posted this to OWD not
Where did you get this idea?
Are you also OWD using a
different nic?

oldwetdog

Jan 9, 2004, 3:48:45 AM1/9/04

<snip irrational hysteria>

Who is it that is talking about a new start?

Is your attack on me new?
You are demonstrating your "christianity."

--
oldwetdog
-----
"Sophistry is not a system of ideas, but a vicious attitude of the
mind." Jacques Maritain
http://www.xprt.net/~servitum/

.

oldwetdog

Jan 9, 2004, 3:52:34 AM1/9/04
Ben Mitts wrote:

> oldwetdog wrote:
>
>> Ben Mitts wrote:
>>
>>> oldwetdog wrote:
>>> ,... When Griz wants peace, he knows where to find it. Without
>>> reconciliation with Truth there is no peace.!

Please do us both a favor, and put me in your kill file.
I will no longer be responding your posts.

oldwetdog

Jan 9, 2004, 3:54:48 AM1/9/04
Ben Mitts wrote:

> glenn wrote:
>
>> owd said...
>> Would you please do me a favor? Would you point out the error in my
>> post? What did I say that is wrong? ------------
>> ben said....
>> Jesus Christ is missing is missing in it!
>> -----------
>> ben, i think maybe you are not caught up yet. it has been soundly stated
>> and no one disagreed (yet)....
>> jesus christ=truth
>> standing for and speaking for truth = jesus christ is NOT missing in it.
>> i am not taking up for owd. he does not speak for me. i do not agree
>> with all ive heard from/about him. i am merely informing. thanks, glennn
>
> I posted this to OWD not
> Where did you get this idea?
> Are you also OWD using a
> different nic?

Ben, you need to get a grip.

OWD will no longer reply to your posts.

Mike Barefield

Jan 9, 2004, 6:15:06 AM1/9/04

"oldwetdog" <old*wet*dog@netscapeD0Tnet> wrote in message

We will be watching. You and a few others have declared "victory" over the
building crew. Now, your lives here will be on review. What will you do
that will be different?

Frankly, all I have seen is gloating and bitterness. Not much of a
substitute so far.

We will be watching...

Mike Barefield

Jan 9, 2004, 6:22:41 AM1/9/04

> Ben Mitts wrote:
>
> > oldwetdog wrote:

> Please do us both a favor, and put me in your kill file.
> I will no longer be responding your posts.

Translated... I can't stand this much truth.

HeLovesYou

Jan 9, 2004, 6:52:44 AM1/9/04
>I want to believe you, but your so tied up in your
>hatred for Griz, you have lost sight of why we are
>out here

Ben, I think you may be quite tied up yourself with bitterness and anger.
Lose it in the name of Jesus.

"Ben Mitts" <bmit...@comcast.net> wrote in message

oldwetdog

Jan 9, 2004, 8:01:09 AM1/9/04