Bible stuff the Lord tells me about...11

Michael Christ

Nov 25, 2021, 3:21:47 AM11/25/21
Job 1:5  And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about,
that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and
offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job
said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their
hearts. Thus did Job continually.

Did Job religiously go about serving God, and did not know that that
Lord was in this place??

Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear...

Notice, 'of thee', not 'thee'.

Gen 28:16  And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the
LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.

Do the religious clubs operating as mainstream Christian institutions
operate in the same manner?? Pick which club you like.

I have hear...OF...thee by the hearing of the ear. Heard, in other
words, but not know thee.

Job 42:5..........................but now...mine eye seeth thee.
Job 42:6  Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.

But now!!!

Only for those with God-given discernment.

Michael Christ

--
Jesus is the Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator. So
no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

Michael Christ

Nov 25, 2021, 4:35:07 PM11/25/21
On 26/11/2021 5:03 am, Robert wrote:
> On Nov 25, 2021, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <snnh2p$n8e$3...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> Job 1:5 And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about,
>> that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and
>> offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job
>> said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their
>> hearts. Thus did Job continually.
>>
>> Did Job religiously go about serving God, and did not know that that
>> Lord was in this place??
>>
>> Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear...
>
> “By the hearing of the ear I heard Thee, And now mine eye hath seen
> Thee.” (Job 42:5, YLT)
>
> Also, put another way it says this per the AMPC
>
> “I had heard of You [only] by the hearing of the ear, but now my
> [spiritual] eye sees You.” (Job 42:5, AMPC)
>

>> Notice, 'of thee', not 'thee'.
>
> Note that in todays style of English it is understood this way.
>>

>> Gen 28:16 And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the
>> LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.
>>
>> Do the religious clubs operating as mainstream Christian institutions
>> operate in the same manner?? Pick which club you like.

Robert wrote.
> Here you are correct as to the majority of the people, since they are not
> spiritually aware for they are dim of vision and hard of hearing.
>
> This is another instance showing us why it is so important to walk in the
> spirit as John states.
> We are also of a far different dispensation of Gods mercy and grace, and
> under a new and better covenant because to Jesus Christ.

The Lord Jesus is not a covenant, He is a Person.

And, I don't need your magnificent 'you are correct', thanks. :-).

Michael Christ wrote:
>> But now!!!
>>
>> Only for those with God-given discernment.

:-). Classic Rambo Robo theology-banging to nowhere!

Naturally, you destroy in your own life anything the Spirit of God is
telling you.  After going through Robert-theology, I have to go back and
find out what the Lord actually told me!!  :-).

The classic confusion of man-made religion!

You hear "of Him," so you spend your days dissecting the scriptures, but
you don't "hear Him."

Job went from the "hearing OF God" to "but now"; His presence, but you
do not.

Thus, you relegate yourself to being on the outside.
"Man is not the centre of being."

Michael Christ

Nov 25, 2021, 10:37:34 PM11/25/21
On 26/11/2021 12:45 pm, Robert wrote:
> On Nov 25, 2021, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <snovi8$pff$2...@dont-email.me>):
> “To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in
> heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made
> perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of
> sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.” (Heb 12:23-24,
> KJV)
>
> “He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three
> witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought
> worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the
> blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath
> done despite unto the Spirit of grace? For we know him that hath said,
> Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again,
> The Lord shall judge his people.” (Heb 10:28-30, KJV)
>
> “For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for
> the remission of sins.” (Mat 26:28, KJV)
>
> He is the high priest and testator of the New Covenant(Testament)

>>> “I had heard of You [only] by the hearing of the ear, but now my
>>> [spiritual] eye sees You.” (Job 42:5, AMPC)
>>>
>>> “Therefore I loathe [my words]and abhor myself and repent in dust and
>>> ashes.” (Job 42:6, AMPC)
>>>
>>> The last verse refers to the verses before V5.

>>> -). Classic Rambo Robo theology-banging to nowhere!
>>
>> Naturally, you destroy in your own life anything the Spirit of God is
>> telling you. After going through Robert-theology, I have to go back and
>> find out what the Lord actually told me!! :-).
>>
>> The classic confusion of man-made religion!
>>
>> You hear "of Him," so you spend your days dissecting the scriptures, but
>> you don't "hear Him."
>>
>> Job went from the "hearing OF God" to "but now"; His presence, but you
>> do not.
>>
>> Thus, you relegate yourself to being on the outside.
>>
>> "Only for those with God-given discernment."
>>
>> Michael Christ
>
> Take the scriptures given you today, to your heart and reconsider repentance
> lest you fall into that class of people that Heb 10 speaks of, quoted above.
>
> Open your heart to the Lord, he does not contradict himself nor his Father.

Away with you foul religious spirit time waster, go and 'die daily'
yourself.

Thank you.

Job went from the "hearing OF God" to "but now"; His presence, but you
do not.

Michael Christ

Nov 26, 2021, 4:47:51 AM11/26/21
Not interested in Robert whore sinner 'non-die daily' wank shit. Sorry.

Away with your foul self-righteous bound up religious spirit, you have
nothing to offer but death.

Fuck off.

Thank you.

You can't speak of Truth in Spirit, you can only vomit bible verses.

On 26/11/2021 7:43 pm, Robert wrote:
> On Nov 25, 2021, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <snpkps$h5v$2...@dont-email.me>):
> You are clueless about Job. Plus you don't understand old English

Michael Christ

Nov 26, 2021, 6:25:48 PM11/26/21
Shut up, rabid rabbit mouth. You don't know what you are talking about.

I don't walk in the popular sinner's religious context theology!

It is always what the Spirit of Truth reveals, not you and your
'shoulda, woulda, coulda' failed sinner bible Churchianity.

JOB 42:5
I have heard ===>>> of <<<=== You by the hearing of the ear, and now, my
eye has seen You. הלְשֵֽׁמַע־אֹ֥זֶן שְׁמַעְתִּ֑יךָ וְ֜עַתָּ֗ה עֵינִ֥י רָאָֽתְךָ:

Job went from the "hearing OF God" to "and now"; His presence. Even the
word 'have' has a resonance of past relevance to the context of 'of' in
relation to the fulfillment of the revelatory verse.

Job had only a superficial understanding of God, having only heard of
Him, but then he saw God.  THAT IS THE WHOLE STORY OF JOB, and why he
ultimately had to repent in dust and ashes, and abhor himself.

Like all your [presumptuously proud] ilk, you've only heard of God, but
you don't see Him! That is why your Pharisee religion permanently fails
to live up to your claims and you crucified the Lord of Glory. You
ain't the real McCoy!

And thank God, He brought me out of your lie!!!

Thus, confirming the Word of the Lord over yourself and your ilk...

"Job went from the "hearing OF God" to "and now"; His presence, but you
do not."

"You shall strive in vanity in your sinful state to raise yourself up to
walk in My Word."

Thus endeth your lesson.

Michael Christ

On 27/11/2021 9:33 am, Robert wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2021, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <snqag3$7ms$2...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> Not interested in Robert whore sinner 'non-die daily' wank shit. Sorry.
>
> You are not supposed to be interested in me, that is what keeps you in sin in
> the first place.
>>
>> Away with your foul self-righteous bound up religious spirit, you have
>> nothing to offer but death.
>
> Yes, your following me would only lead to death, finally you ID'd that. For
> that reason I point to Jesus and the Words of God. To shift your focus off
> from me onto the Lord Jesus where the focus or real men should be.
>>

>> Fuck off.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> You can't speak of Truth in Spirit, you can only vomit bible verses.
>>
>> "Job went from the "hearing OF God" to "but now"; His presence, but you
>> do not."
>
> You can proceed in your folly, but at your expense.
>
> Job 42:5 (DRB)
>
> 5 With the hearing of the ear, I have heard thee, but now my eye seeth thee.
>
> Job 42:5 (YLT)
>
> 5 By the hearing of the ear I heard Thee, And now mine eye hath seen Thee.
>
> Many have made the same mistakes as you, because they did not return to the
> source for the meanings of today, but instead reworded the old English, which
> they also did not comprehend properly thus misleading others as blind as
> themselves.

Michael Christ

Nov 26, 2021, 11:50:31 PM11/26/21
So, once again, you've taken your sinner religionist dump, as per usual.

Congrats! :-).

I am not interested in bible Robertism false accusations. Run along now,
little fella, you don't have a say.

Go and sell it to your Pharisee whore sinners.

On 27/11/2021 2:00 pm, Robert wrote:
> On Nov 26, 2021, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <snrqdq$6v2$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> Shut up, rabid rabbit mouth. You don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>> I don't walk in the popular sinner's religious context theology!
>>
>> It is always what the Spirit of Truth reveals, not you and your
>> 'shoulda, woulda, coulda failed sinner bible Churchianity.
>>
>> JOB 42:5
>> I have heard ===>>> of <<<=== You by the hearing of the ear, and now, my
>> eye has seen You. הלְשֵֽׁמַע־אֹ֥זֶן
>> שְׁמַעְתִּ֑יךָ וְ֜עַתָּ֗ה עֵינִ֥י
>> רָאָֽתְךָ:
>>
>> Job went from the "hearing OF God" to "and now"; His presence.Even the
>> word 'have' has a resonance of past relevance to the context of 'of' in
>> relation to the fulfillment of the revelatory verse.
>>
>> Job had only a superficial understanding of God, having only heard of
>> Him, but then he saw God. THAT IS THE WHOLE STORY OF JOB, and why he
>> ultimately had to repent in dust and ashes, and abhor himself.
>>
>> Like all your [presumptuously proud] ilk, you've only heard of God, but
>> you don't seeHim! That is why your Pharisee religion permanently fails
>> to live up to your claims and you crucified the Lord of Glory. You
>> ain't the real McCoy!
>>
>> And thank God, He brought me out of your lie!!!
>>
>> Thus, confirming the Word of the Lord over yourself and your ilk...
>>
>> "Job went from the "hearing OF God" to "and now"; His presence, but you
>> do not."
>>
>> "You shall strive in vanity in your sinful state to raise yourself up to
>> walk in My Word."
>>
>> Thus endeth your lesson.
>>
>> Michael Christ
>
> Tit 3:10-11 (KJV)
>
> 10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
>
> 11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of
> himself.
>
> "Heretick" is hairetikos, from the verb haireō, "to take, to take for
> one’s self, to choose, prefer." The noun means, "fitted or able to take or
> choose, schismatic, factious." A heretic is one therefore who refuses to
> accept true doctrine as it is revealed in the Bible, and prefers to choose
> for himself what he is to believe. "Subverted" is ektrepō, "to turn or twist
> out," used in a medical sense of limbs; "to turn aside." Vincent says: "More
> than turned away from the right path: rather, turned inside out" "Condemned
> of himself" is autokatakritos, literally, "self-condemned," made up of autos,
> "self," Kata, "down," and krinō, "to judge," thus, "to judge one’s self
> down," thus, "to condemn one’s self."
>
> Translation: A schismatic individual, after one or two admonitions be
> rejecting, knowing that he that is of such a character, is turned inside out,
> and keeps on constantly sinning, being self-condemned.

Michael Christ

Nov 27, 2021, 4:49:18 PM11/27/21
Go away, Snip dick.

Your belief is not a verified source.

Ignoramus.

Michael Christ

On 27/11/2021 11:36 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 19:21:45 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> message-id <snnh2p$n8e$3...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>

>> Did Job religiously go about serving God, and did not know that that
>> Lord was in this place??
>>

>> Notice, 'of thee', not 'thee'.
>>

>> Do the religious clubs operating as mainstream Christian institutions
>> operate in the same manner?? Pick which club you like.
>>
>> I have hear...OF...thee by the hearing of the ear. Heard, in other
>> words, but not know thee.
>>

>> But now!!!
>>
>> Only for those with God-given discernment.
>
> Quotes from unverified source removed.
>
> I have yet to see any valid evidence supporting the
> existence of any god.
>
> But I would expect to see nothing else from Mike the
> Mediocre, our resident troll.

Michael Christ

Nov 28, 2021, 1:53:58 AM11/28/21
On 28/11/2021 4:50 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 08:49:15 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> message-id <snu94s$e2f$6...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> Go away, Snip dick.
>>
>> Your belief is not a verified source.
>
> Of course it isn't.
>
> Why top posting is bad:

Not interested in what you believe, Goofball!

You'll never learn.

Michael Christ

> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Mailing_list_etiquette#:~:text=Top%20posting%20is%20bad%20because,about%20without%20reading%20it%20again.)

Michael Christ

Nov 28, 2021, 3:53:35 PM11/28/21
On 28/11/2021 6:55 pm, Robert wrote:
> On Nov 27, 2021, Attila wrote
> (in article<g266qg9rurq935lha...@4ax.com>):
>
>> On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 08:49:15 +1100, Michael Christ
>> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
>> message-id <snu94s$e2f$6...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>>
>>> Go away, Snip dick.
>>>
>>> Your belief is not a verified source.
>>
>> Of course it isn't.
>>
>> Why top posting is bad:
>>
>> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Mailing_list_etiquette#:~:text=Top%20posting%20
>> is%20bad%20because,about%20without%20reading%20it%20again.)
>
> It is also the way of the self-righteous, who must be heard above all else.
> You must bow before me.

:-).  You even prostitute yourself to the moral standards of fallen
sinful men, and lay open your bed to an ignorant, rebellious Attila
'wiping his ass on God' atheist in order to be right!

You must, and you will bow before the Spirit of Truth when He speaks,
you proud, self-righteous bastard, Chlistian, now or later.  Either way.

"Job 1:5 And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone
about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the
morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them
all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in
their hearts. Thus did Job continually.

Did Job religiously go about serving God, and did not know that the Lord
was in this place??

Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear...

Notice, 'of thee', not 'thee'.

Gen 28:16 And Jacob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely the
LORD is in this place; and I knew it not.

Do the religious clubs operating as mainstream Christian institutions
operate in the same manner?? Pick which club you like.

I have heard...OF...thee by the hearing of the ear. Heard, in other
words, but not know thee.

Job 42:5..........................but now...mine eye seeth thee.
Job 42:6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.

But now!!!

Only for those with God-given discernment."

You Chlistians are like before Hilkiah the high priest found the book of
the law in the temple.  You have drifted so far from God that you do not
know your right hand from your left.  Your rituals and worship
theatrical events are worthless, and your religious ways reek of
self-justifying sin.

Michael Christ

Nov 28, 2021, 9:49:13 PM11/28/21
(snip the Robbo usual bullshit)

Sorry, I am not interested in being bible banged up the ass by an
ignorant Chlistian whore who sleeps with worldly fallen man morals.

Michael Christ wrote:
>> You Chlistians are like before Hilkiah the high priest found the book of
>> the law in the temple. You have drifted so far from God that you do not
>> know your right hand from your left. Your rituals and worship
>> theatrical events are worthless, and your religious ways reek of
>> self-justifying sin.

"And now", :-), "Only for those with God-given discernment."

"Job went from the "hearing OF God" to "and now"; His presence, but you
do not."

"You shall strive in vanity in your sinful state to raise yourself up to
walk in My Word."

If not, well then, go and do your own 'Bible stuff the Lord tells you
about', instead of trying to turn my overflow into a Robert sinner
Chlistian shit pie!

I await.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Nov 29, 2021, 4:17:20 PM11/29/21
(snip)

Attila wrote:
>> "Oh, look! A pile of poop! That proves there is a god!"

That is correct, and that will certainly come back one day to bite him
on the bum!!!

Robert wrote:
> The very same answer you gave the last time I answered your question.
> That you said I never did.

I don't know why I should bother with either of you!

What that idiot Attila doesn't realise, apart from just about everything
else, is that that is proof of God if you follow that entire process of
life.

Ultimately, though, nothing under the sun can make itself live, nothing
can give itself life.

Michael Christ

(snip)

Michael Christ

Nov 29, 2021, 5:04:11 PM11/29/21

Michael Christ wrote:
>> That is correct, and that will certainly come back one day to bitehim
>> on the bum!!!

Ram it Robbo Rote:
> That you would likewise chose to mock with your fellow man shows the state of
> your heart as well.

Shut up, Dickhead. I am doing you a favour.

Michael Christ wrote:
>> What that idiot Attila doesn't realise, apart from just about everything
>> else, is that that is proof of God if you follow that entire process of
>> life.
>>
>> Ultimately, though, nothing under the sun can make itself live, nothing
>> can give itself life.

Pay a fuckin' attention, you idiot, Sunday sinner religionist, stubborn
bastard, and lying accusing 'die daily' [obviously not dead yet] dickhead.

And God bless.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Nov 29, 2021, 5:30:16 PM11/29/21

Attila wrote:
> You are correct. I do not 'realize' that and never will.

That is your problem, realise it.

And if you are worried about how to spell 'realise'? Long, long, long,
long, long, wong, fong before it is yay all American, it was English!
:-). Realise that, Bubba Know-it-all. :-).

"Oh, look! A pile of poop! That proves there is a god!"

Correct, and about the only thing I have ever see you get right!

Michael Christ wrote:>> Ultimately, though, nothing under the sun can
make itself live, nothing

Attila wrote:
> Why do you keep harping on something tat is not a part of
> the discussion? Can't you keep up?

Genius, pure genius. :-).

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Nov 30, 2021, 3:05:07 AM11/30/21
Wanker.

Michael Christ

On 30/11/2021 6:24 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 09:30:13 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> message-id <so3k9m$q8r$1...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 30/11/2021 9:19 am, Attila wrote:
>>> On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 08:17:17 +1100, Michael Christ
>>> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with

>> Attila wrote:
>>> You are correct. I do not 'realize' that and never will.
>>
>> That is your problem, realise it.
>
> I don't see it as a problem.
>

>> And if you are worried about how to spell 'realise'? Long, long, long,
>> long, long, wong, fong before it is yay all American, it was English!
>> :-). Realise that, Bubba Know-it-all. :-).
>
> I seldom worry about how to spell a word. I use spell check
> and can always look it up. I make a lot of minor errors
> because I don't proofread this as if it is a formal paper.
>

>> "Oh, look! A pile of poop! That proves there is a god!"
>>
>> Correct, and about the only thing I have ever see you get right!
>
> I am not surprised you will take an ambiguous statement and
> insist it supports whatever you are pushing.
>

>> Michael Christ wrote:>> Ultimately, though, nothing under the sun can
>> make itself live, nothing
>>
>> Attila wrote:
>>> Why do you keep harping on something tat is not a part of
>>> the discussion? Can't you keep up?
>>
>> Genius, pure genius. :-).
>
> One tries,

Andrew

Nov 30, 2021, 10:08:07 AM11/30/21
"Attila" wrote in message news:r5kbqgtin0csot06g...@4ax.com...

> I seldom worry about how to spell a word. I use spell check
> and can always look it up. I make a lot of minor errors
> because I don't proofread this as if it is a formal paper.

When DNA divides during the normal process of mitosis
there are spell checkers there to correct any mistakes that
occur. This is more evidence for our Creator, because a
bio-mechanism obviously would not come into existence
through the process of evolution that prevents evolution
from happening. Common sence will tell you that.

This points to the fact that we really
do have an awesome Creator.

~~~~ GOD ~~~~

Siri Cruise

Nov 30, 2021, 11:10:45 AM11/30/21
In article <p7rpJ.782111$Ah33....@fx04.ams4>,
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:

> occur. This is more evidence for our Creator, because a
> bio-mechanism obviously would not come into existence
> through the process of evolution that prevents evolution
> from happening. Common [sense] will tell you that.

Different organisms have different tensions between variation and
stability. Stupid organisms have less correction because they
learn by varying their genes. Smart organisms have more
correction because they can learn as they live, and those
learning mechanisms are complicated and delicate. Virus typically
have no correction.

Humans use their intelligence to selectively breed our plants,
animals, and microbes. Can there be a divine intelligence
breeding us? It's possible, but once again you fail deliver more
than a possibility. Possibilities presented without evidence can
be discarded without evidence.

To persuade people to christianity, stop with the failed proofs
of a god. Live your best life you can while following, as best
you can, what the gospels teach. Become a light upon a hill, and
when people ask how they can have a good life, tell them what you
did. Let them decide themselves for themselves.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Andrew

Nov 30, 2021, 11:25:59 AM11/30/21
"Attila" wrote in message news:fnfcqghi4kl0ol2tb...@4ax.com...
> "Andrew" wrote:
>>"Attila" wrote:
>>
>>> I seldom worry about how to spell a word. I use spell check
>>> and can always look it up. I make a lot of minor errors
>>> because I don't proofread this as if it is a formal paper.
>>
>>When DNA divides during the normal process of mitosis
>>there are spell checkers there to correct any mistakes that
>>occur. This is more evidence for our Creator, because a
>>bio-mechanism obviously would not come into existence
>>through the process of evolution that prevents evolution
>>from happening. Common sence will tell you that.
>
> Nonsense. Evolution is a pass/fail procedure - if a certain
> characteristic adds to the probability of success then
> individuals with that characteristic will eventually
> dominate those who do not.

Living things are required to already be in
existence for your above scenario to work.

And natural selection may only select for
the fit, it cannot create the fit.

>>This points to the fact that we really
>>do have an awesome Creator.
>
> No, that is simply wishful thinking.

No wishing about it. These are the facts.

>> ~~~~ GOD ~~~~
>
> Why not super intelligent space hamsters?

Your fantasy is here working to foolishly
deny the obvious.

Michael Christ

Nov 30, 2021, 4:45:06 PM11/30/21
On 1/12/2021 12:41 am, Attila wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 19:05:05 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> message-id <so4lvh$cpg$3...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> Wanker.
>
> Is that another of your beliefs? Since "everything is a
> belief"?

The question is, is it true?? :-).
I don't subscribe to fallen sinful man morals as a god.

Michael Christ

Nov 30, 2021, 4:54:54 PM11/30/21
On 1/12/2021 2:59 am, Robert wrote:
> On Nov 30, 2021, Attila wrote
> (in article<fnfcqghi4kl0ol2tb...@4ax.com>):
>
>> On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 07:17:41 -0800, "Andrew"
>> <andrew.3...@usa.net> in alt.atheism with message-id
>> <p7rpJ.782111$Ah33....@fx04.ams4> wrote:

>>> When DNA divides during the normal process of mitosis
>>> there are spell checkers there to correct any mistakes that
>>> occur. This is more evidence for our Creator, because a
>>> bio-mechanism obviously would not come into existence
>>> through the process of evolution that prevents evolution
>>> from happening. Common sence will tell you that.
>>
>> Nonsense. Evolution is a pass/fail procedure - if a certain
>> characteristic adds to the probability of success then
>> individuals with that characteristic will eventually
>> dominate those who do not. No intelligence is required.
>>

>>> This points to the fact that we really
>>> do have an awesome Creator.
>>
>> No, that is simply wishful thinking.

>> Why not super intelligent space hamsters?
>
> Because they, like you, run in circles. :)

Never mind about atheists and space hamsters, your Duane and your
religion is running in circles, and you don't see it!

Are you dying daily or dead to the things of this world??

And I am still waiting for "Bible stuff the Lord tells you about".

Let's have a look. Or is your god too busy with 3 worship songs, taking
up the tithes, and preaching 'what the church should be' sermons??

Michael Christ

Nov 30, 2021, 4:58:36 PM11/30/21
On 1/12/2021 4:55 am, Attila wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 07:59:10 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id <so5hod$i9v$1...@dont-email.me>
> wrote:
>
>> On Nov 30, 2021, Attila wrote
>> (in article<fnfcqghi4kl0ol2tb...@4ax.com>):
>>
>>> On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 07:17:41 -0800, "Andrew"
>>> <andrew.3...@usa.net> in alt.atheism with message-id

>>> Nonsense. Evolution is a pass/fail procedure - if a certain
>>> characteristic adds to the probability of success then
>>> individuals with that characteristic will eventually
>>> dominate those who do not. No intelligence is required.

>>> No, that is simply wishful thinking.

>>> Why not super intelligent space hamsters?
>>
>> Because they, like you, run in circles. :)
>
> Evidently you think they exist. Why am I not surprised?

That is disingenuous, Attila, is your argument really that weak??

Michael Christ

Nov 30, 2021, 7:27:33 PM11/30/21

Attila the Arrogant Wanker wrote:
> It isn't a question. Are you saying your beliefs are true?

Who says it ain't a question?? A non-supporting evidence wanker who
likes to tickle his ass?? :-).

Can't you see a question mark?? <<<=== There are two!

I am saying you are a wanker, the question is, it is true???

I am also saying, yes, it is!!! :-).

Believe it or not.

>>> Why top posting is bad:
>>>
>>> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Mailing_list_etiquette#:~:text=Top%20posting%20is%20bad%20because,about%20without%20reading%20it%20again.)
>>>

>> I don't subscribe to fallen sinful man morals as a god.
>
> Meaningless gibberish.

You do not decide what is meaningless gibberish and what is not, Wanker.

And what about the 'supporting evidence' for your claim, thou stinking
filthy wanking hypocrite??

All the evidence you need to believe, Wanker. :-).

No charge.

Michael Christ

Nov 30, 2021, 7:28:48 PM11/30/21
On 1/12/2021 11:02 am, Attila wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Dec 2021 08:58:33 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> You are the one who talks as if they exist. They must exist
> to run anywhere.

Wanker.

Michael Christ

Nov 30, 2021, 7:31:22 PM11/30/21
On 1/12/2021 11:04 am, Attila wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 14:17:50 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com>
> in alt.atheism with message-id <so67ue$hfb$3...@dont-email.me>
> wrote:
>
>> On Nov 30, 2021, Attila wrote
>> (in article<fbpcqgl73oq1gaf58...@4ax.com>):
>>
>>> On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 07:59:10 -0800, Robert<no...@none.com>
>>> in alt.atheism with message-id<so5hod$i9v$1...@dont-email.me>

>>> Evidently you think they exist. Why am I not surprised?
>>
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-48747585
>

> Nothing there about super intelligent space hamsters.

Have you ever thought about getting a hamster to sit in for you on the
keyboard, we might have more hope!

El Kabong

Nov 30, 2021, 10:51:04 PM11/30/21
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote:

> "Attila" wrote in message news:r5kbqgtin0csot06g...@4ax.com...
>
> > I seldom worry about how to spell a word. I use spell check
> > and can always look it up. I make a lot of minor errors
> > because I don't proofread this as if it is a formal paper.
>
> When DNA divides during the normal process of mitosis
> there are spell checkers there to correct any mistakes that
> occur. This is more evidence for our Creator, because a
> bio-mechanism obviously would not come into existence
> through the process of evolution that prevents evolution
> from happening. Common sence will tell you that.

Mitosis only happens in cell division, not reproduction.
When multicell organisms reproduce, they create a whole
new genome by meosis.

You'd know that if you paid attention in high school
biology.

Using a "spell checker" to check the result of meosis
would be like writing the repair manual before you design
the machine.

> This points to the fact that we really
> do have an awesome Creator.

Nature is indeed awesome. She has no need of volition.

Michael Christ

Dec 1, 2021, 3:26:43 AM12/1/21
On 1/12/2021 1:13 pm, Robert wrote:
> On Nov 30, 2021, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <so66jc$u8h$4...@dont-email.me>):
> Neither one of us is involved with a religion.

Yes, Robert, of course you are not. :-).

You poor fellow! Well, you deserve it for all the shit you have been
shoveling at me over the years.

>> Are you dying daily or dead to the things of this world??
>
> No, we consider dead the lusts of the flesh, and we resist them.

Religion crap.

Dead, but you have to resist?? That's nice.

Such fallen human power too! Awesome! That is strange, it didn't work
that way with me. I just did what the Lord told me to do.

Perhaps because...ALL...the glory is His??

I am not
> responsible for your flesh, all I can do is notify you, and from then on it
> is on you.

I don't need 'die daily', 'flesh straining' sinner notifications, thanks.

>> And I am still waiting for "Bible stuff the Lord tells you about".
>
> I post it frequently, I do not make a big deal of it. In fact sometimes it is
> the knowledge to correct your errors when you claim he told you something.
> But normally I skip past your rants.

I am still waiting for you NOT to hang on to my coattails and produce
what you say you have.

So let's see it, bible stuff the Lord tells you about.

>> Let's have a look. Or is your god too busy with 3 worship songs, taking
>> up the tithes, and preaching 'what the church should be' sermons??
>>
>> Michael Christ
>
> My God, is LORD and GOD,

Your god religion is, 3 worship songs, taking up tithes, and preaching
'what the church should be' sermons...in a sinner religionist environment.

> over all other gods, and even GOD over you.
> Typically not preaching, but teaching and discipling, ministering to all as
> God directs.
>
> You may certainly take a look most any day of the week.

Jesus is the Lord, I see and hear Him only, and He is magnificent!!! :-).

Thanks anyway.

You need to see what a fraud Sheriff is. Go and find out, you fuckin'
stubborn bound up idiot!

Michael Christ

Dec 1, 2021, 2:38:46 PM12/1/21
On 1/12/2021 8:16 pm, Attila wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Dec 2021 11:27:30 +1100, Michael Christ
> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with
> message-id <so6fhj$ogn$3...@dont-email.me> wrote:
>
>> On 1/12/2021 11:01 am, Attila wrote:
>>> On Wed, 1 Dec 2021 08:45:03 +1100, Michael Christ
>>> <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> in alt.atheism with

>> Attila the Arrogant Wanker wrote:
>>> It isn't a question. Are you saying your beliefs are true?
>>
>> Who says it ain't a question?? A non-supporting evidence wanker who
>> likes to tickle his ass?? :-).
>
> Another butchered post to avoid the issue.
>

>> Can't you see a question mark?? <<<=== There are two!
>>
>> I am saying you are a wanker, the question is, it is true???
>>
>> I am also saying, yes, it is!!! :-).
>>
>> Believe it or not.
>
> Which means it requires supporting evidence. It is no
> longer being asserted as a belief.

"There is no such thing as "supporting evidence", unless you believe
there is."

Learn it, and grow up.

Michael Christ

>>> Meaningless gibberish.
>>
>> You do not decide what is meaningless gibberish and what is not, Wanker.
>
> I am able to read.
>

>> And what about the 'supporting evidence' for your claim, thou stinking
>> filthy wanking hypocrite??
>
> What claim?
>

>> All the evidence you need to believe, Wanker. :-).
>>
>> No charge.
>
> Your top posting habit makes it almost impossible to follow
> any discussion. You like it that way don't you?

Michael Christ

Dec 1, 2021, 2:40:08 PM12/1/21

Attila the Arrogant wanking hypocrite wrote:
> Another fact filled post.

Yes.

Michael Christ

Dec 1, 2021, 4:29:06 PM12/1/21
On 2/12/2021 3:54 am, Robert wrote:
> On Dec 1, 2021, Michael Christ wrote
> (in article <so7bk1$h4r$1...@dont-email.me>):
> I am sorry for showing you your words, your past history, and showing you
> scripture which you just demeaned. I have alway fed you relative scripture,
> relative to your posts.

>>> No, we consider dead the lusts of the flesh, and we resist them.
>>
>> Religion crap.
>>
>> Dead, but you have to resist?? That's nice.
>
> Your body is not yet redeemed.

No excuses, a hand is just a hand, a foot just a foot.

There is nothing to hide behind.

A new creature doesn't need to make excuses.

> If it were you would have no issues with
> getting drunk on occasions. (Yes, I know you claim to do it so as not to
> shame your "in laws", but even then they know why you got drunk.)
>
> You fool no one.

Look at the finger-pointing self-righteous sinner Pharisee go! :-).

Yay, sinner religionism!!! :-).

You reek of fucked up fallen man moral religion.

[vomit]

>> Such fallen human power too! Awesome! That is strange, it didn't work
>> that way with me. I just did what the Lord told me to do.
>
> A foul mouth is the words of God? The constant references to homosexuality?
> Even the atheist would know that the lord of one who does such things is not
> the God that the Bible speaks of as being God of gods.

You religious self-righteous whores don't decide what holiness is,
asshole Pharisee. You didn't back then, and you don't now.

Only 42 steps on the Sabbath!! :-)))))))))))))))).

>> Perhaps because...ALL...the glory is His??
>
> When a pig wallows in mud, it is obvious since they are so caked with mud.

All the glory is His.

You might want to pass that onto all your "striving to be righteous" mud
buddies who sin against the Lord.

>> I am not
>>> responsible for your flesh, all I can do is notify you, and from then on it
>>> is on you.
>>
>> I don't need 'die daily', 'flesh straining' sinner notifications, thanks.
>
> A dog returns to its vomit, and hence the retraining is necessary.

A son of God is not a dog, hence no restraint is necessary.

I don't need 'die daily', 'flesh straining' sinner notifications, thanks.

>>> I post it frequently, I do not make a big deal of it. In fact sometimes it
>>> is
>>> the knowledge to correct your errors when you claim he told you something.
>>> But normally I skip past your rants.
>>
>> I am still waiting for you NOT to hang on to my coattails and produce
>> what you say you have.
>
> You are too poor to have coat tails.

So cruel! :-).

>> So let's see it, bible stuff the Lord tells you about.
>
> You have seen it, as have others. That you, like Pat seek to disown it
> because I quoted it, does not lessen its value.

No, not bible quoting, any con man can to that. Bible stuff the Lord
tells you about!

I am waiting, Big Mouth.

>>> My God, is LORD and GOD,
>>
>> Your god religion is, 3 worship songs, taking up tithes, and preaching
>> 'what the church should be' sermons...in a sinner religionist environment.
>
> Is this now your latest mantra?

No, it is your every day mainstream Chlistianity mantra.

Can't you even see that??

I am not bound by your self-righteous sinner religion. Haven't you seen
that yet, either??

>>> over all other gods, and even GOD over you.
>>> Typically not preaching, but teaching and discipling, ministering to all as
>>> God directs.
>>>
>>> You may certainly take a look most any day of the week.
>>
>> Jesus is the Lord, I see and hear Him only, and He is magnificent!!! :-).
>
> Then you should do as he says.

WHEN YOU REALLY SEE AND HEAR HIM, you do! There is no way you would not
by reason of His Glory.

Your slip is showing, girlfriend.

He doesn't reveal Himself to people who are only interested in
worshiping themselves. Hello, Pharisee Chlistianity!!

Optional Chlistianity is not on the Lord's agenda. :-).

I wonder why?? :-).

>> Thanks anyway.
>>
>> You need to see what a fraud Sheriff is. Go and find out, you fuckin'
>> stubborn bound up idiot!
>
> That sounds like another mantra from the church of Satan. Has the same filth
> dripping off from it, and may well cause you to choke on it.

Go and find out, you stubborn up-yourself fool. Get past your stinking,
self-righteous, whore, fallen man morals!

Gutless wonder!

Michael Christ

>> Michael Christ
>
> 1Th 5:12-15
>
> 12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are
> over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
>
> 13 And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake.And be at
> peace among yourselves.
>
> 14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the
> feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
>
> 15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that
> which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.

Michael Christ

Dec 1, 2021, 4:51:44 PM12/1/21

Attila the Arrogant wrote:
> As close as you ever come to a fact.

'Supporting evidence'??

Ahh, yes, it is enough that thee thou sayeth it.

Ye wanker!

You are a great Chlistian!

El Kabong

Dec 2, 2021, 1:47:03 AM12/2/21
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> (snip the Robbo usual bullshit)

So Robbo has turned MX into a hypocritical snipdicker,
the very thing MX condemns so stridently.

Robert 1, MX 0

> Sorry, I am not interested in being bible banged up the ass by an
> ignorant Chlistian whore who sleeps with worldly fallen man morals.

So Robert also knows his scripture better than MX.

Robert 2, MX 0

Michael Christ

Dec 2, 2021, 3:11:08 AM12/2/21

Attila the wanking hypocrite atheist wrote:
> Contained in your posts and apparent to all.

No 'ignorant of reality', 'supporting evidence' noted.

Thank you for belief, but it must be discarded.

And, dickhead atheist of the year should know why.

>> Ahh, yes, it is enough that thee thou sayeth it.
>>
>> Ye wanker!
>>
>> You are a great Chlistian!
>
> You know better than that. Another example of what a liar
> you are.

You are as they are.

Exactly.

Bullshit artists.

Sooner or later that belief will become evident.

Michael Christ

Dec 2, 2021, 2:49:05 PM12/2/21

Attila the Great wrote:
> Pathetic.

No, self-worshiping hypocrisy. You are a wanking hypocrite. Why?
Well, here is why. You demand 'supporting evidence' from everyone else,
but you merely suck you own dick when it comes to you providing it.

Yes, it is that simple.

Now, let's see you slither away from the truth.

Thank you.

Michael Christ

>>> You know better than that. Another example of what a liar
>>> you are.
>>
>> You are as they are.
>>
>> Exactly.
>>
>> Bullshit artists.
>>
>> Sooner or later that belief will become evident.

Michael Christ

Dec 2, 2021, 4:28:53 PM12/2/21
Attila the wanking hypocrite wrote:
> I am not going to play your game. You have used terms like
> "wanking hypocrite", " Arrogant ", "dickhead", and"
> hypocrite ". to describe me and you have yet to provide any
> supporting evidence for any of them.
>
> That is the truth - your usage of these terms can be found
> in this post.

Yeah, that's right. Well, done! :-). Great deep truth! :-).

The truth is that it is what you are.

Michael Christ wrote about Attila the wanking hypocrite:
>> Yes, it is that simple.
>>
>> Now, let's see you slither away from the truth.
>>
>> Thank you.

Yes, right on target!!! :-).

Michael Christ

Dec 2, 2021, 9:01:09 PM12/2/21
Attila wrote:
> I am tired of bothering with nothing but insults so I will
> no longer reply to them. I will continue pointing out how
> you make assertions with no supporting evidence.
>
> Whether you lie it or not.

You are not the great decider, neither is your belief the measure of
reality, Oh Great Attila! :-).

You hide behind a 'nothing but insults' to try and evade reality, Bubba.

"You are a wanking hypocrite. Why? Well, here is why. You demand
'supporting evidence' from everyone else, but you merely suck you own
dick when it comes to you providing it."

Go on, attempt again to conceal yourself behind the 'Oh I am insulted'
to try and hide your holy wanking hypocrisy.

Thank you.