(LORD27) What LORD Jesus is saying to the religious like Mark Earnest who can't bring themselves to call Him LORD ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 4, 2022, 1:37:37 AM10/4/22
"Very truly I tell you, no one can see the Kingdom of GOD unless they
are born again." (John 3:3)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/john/3-3.htm

"If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is LORD,” and believe in your
heart that GOD raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans
10:9)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/romans/10-9.htm

"...no one can say 'Jesus is LORD,” except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm

Bottom line:

http://tinyurl.com/PerishingMarkEarnest has been unable to prove that
he can declare with his mouth (Romans 10:9) that "Jesus is LORD"
because the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:3) has been unwilling to
help him do it (27).

In the interim, examples of those who have the help of the Holy Spirit
to declare "Jesus is LORD" can be seen at http://WDJW.net along with
those who don't have His help though they've been deceived by their
own heart (Jeremiah 17:9) to falsely believe that they do.

http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD