Wonderfully Hungry!

Maverick

Dec 6, 2021, 11:02:18 AM12/6/21
I have many an old book in my library
in which there have been book-worms,
and I have sometimes amused myself
with tracing a worm.

I do not know how he gets to the volume
originally, but being there he eats his way
into it.

He bores a hole in a direct line, and
sometimes I find that he dies before
he gets half-way through the tome.

Now and then a worm has eaten his way
right through from one wooden cover
to another; yes, and through the
cover also.

This was a most successful book-worm.
Few of us can eat our way quite so far.

I am one of the book-worms that have not
got half-way into my Bible yet; but I am
eating my way as fast as I can.

--C. H. Spurgeon (1834-1892)

--
Maverick

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 6, 2021, 11:11:11 AM12/6/21
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) for **food** like LORD Jesus eating the piece of broiled fish ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) and hope you, Maverick, and others reading this, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD