Re: Works? What works?

P+Barker

Nov 21, 2021, 10:16:51 AM11/21/21
On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 22:19:23 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>If works were key as to getting into heaven then how did the thief on the
>cross get in?

His works were his words to Jesus while they hung there.

>How does anyone who on their death bed give their life to God get in?

Are you stupid?
What did he do last week, last month, last year?
We are judged oon both our faith and works.
Would you like a lesson?

>How do dying soldiers on the battlefield who as for forgiveness get in?

Are you stupid?
What did he do last week, last month, last year?
We are judged oon both our faith and works.
Would you like a lesson?

>HMMMM?
>
>Then as to works, what types of works are necessary? Be as specific as you
>can, or admit you haven't a clue.

Why should I be specific?
Each of us have different opportunities to serve our Lord?
Just as long as you believe, and you live your faith with good works.

>As to Faith, what type of Faith is necessary.? Sane here, have you any clue?\

according to robt, all you have to do is SAY: "I bin saved."
If you would like to know what faith is, ask any REAL christian.

>Lots of people bandy about with words, words that they think the know the
>meanings of, but do you?

don't ask mikey or robt.
They are clueless.

>If so, then share, not scripture please, at this point as some will quote
>words to which they think they understand the meanings of, but do they
>really? How about sharing?

Everyone has to make a living. But work is much more than that. It is
your mission field. Regardless of what you do, virtually everyone
works in some kind of community. There are people around you. And
whenever there are people around you there is a mission field.

We should always be ready to explain our Christian hope should anyone
ask us about it (1 Peter 3:15). Now it may take weeks, months, years,
or even a lifetime for that question to come up, but in every case it
will be a consistent life of hope and a loving relationship that will
bring it about.

Faith is a necessary ingredient of salvation. Without faith all is
lost. Hebrews 11:1, “Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and
certain of what we do not see.” Faith is trust. Faith is belief. Faith
is confidence. Faith is Surrender. Faith is certainty and assurance.
Faith dictates that we do not depend upon what our eyes see, but we
rest upon the promises of God which we are certain of.

I choose faith as I look into the unknown and uncertain future. I
choose faith when I am on a difficult journey and find myself in a
valley of pain. I choose faith because I know God will do what He said
He would do. If you choose FAITH today, it will make all the
difference! And finally, LIVE YOUR FAITH. People will see this on
the good works that you do.

Rod

Nov 21, 2021, 12:50:46 PM11/21/21
On 11/21/2021 11:20 AM, Robert wrote:
> On Nov 21, 2021, P+Barker wrote
> (in article<g4okpgdu0j5nlbjrb...@4ax.com>):
> According to you, you are not a christian because you cannot explain it. You
> quoted someone again without giving them trib's

But he is right Robert. "Works" are things done for others out of love
and a deep concern for their well being.

> Again, what qualifies as works? In the Godly sense. What types of works are
> there in general.

I told you above. Works done out of love for people or animals.

> What is Faith? The various types of faith, and which type of faith is unto
> salvation.

It is trust in God that His words are right, that He can and will do
as He says.

> All of these can be answered without using verses, as I asked above. And I
> asked for the persons thoughts without scripture.
>
> In your case we already know that you have an uncertain future, one without
> guarantees, so how can a person optimize their chances when they are left
> with the fear of death?

P+Barker

Nov 21, 2021, 4:32:51 PM11/21/21
On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 09:20:10 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 21, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<g4okpgdu0j5nlbjrb...@4ax.com>):
>
>According to you, you are not a christian because you cannot explain it. You
>quoted someone again without giving them trib's

" I choose faith as I look into the unknown and uncertain future. I
choose faith when I am on a difficult journey and find myself in a
valley of pain. I choose faith because I know God will do what He said
He would do. If you choose FAITH today, it will make all the
difference! And finally, LIVE YOUR FAITH. People will see this on
the good works that you do." ( P Barker)

>Again, what qualifies as works? In the Godly sense. What types of works are
>there in general.

Everyone has to make a living. But work is much more than that. It is
your mission field. Regardless of what you do, virtually everyone
works in some kind of community. There are people around you. And
whenever there are people around you there is a mission field.

>What is Faith? The various types of faith, and which type of faith is unto
>salvation.

Faith is a necessary ingredient of salvation. Without faith all is
lost. Hebrews 11:1, “Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and
certain of what we do not see.” Faith is trust. Faith is belief. Faith
is confidence. Faith is Surrender. Faith is certainty and assurance.
Faith dictates that we do not depend upon what our eyes see, but we
rest upon the promises of God which we are certain of.

>All of these can be answered without using verses, as I asked above. And I
>asked for the persons thoughts without scripture.

TOUGH SHIT!

>In your case we already know that you have an uncertain future, one without
>guarantees, so how can a person optimize their chances when they are left
>with the fear of death?

I do not fear death.
Why do you try to speak for me.
I am very pleased with how my life has turned out.
God has been very very good to me.
And I thank Him every single day.

P+Barker

Nov 21, 2021, 4:34:02 PM11/21/21
I answered all his questions in this very post.
It seems robt has a comprehension problem.
poor baby.

Ollie Smth

Nov 21, 2021, 5:18:40 PM11/21/21
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 2:16:51 AM UTC+11, P+Barker wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Nov 2021 22:19:23 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
>
> >If works were key as to getting into heaven then how did the thief on the
> >cross get in?
>
> His works were his words to Jesus while they hung there.
>

> >How does anyone who on their death bed give their life to God get in?
>
> Are you stupid?
> What did he do last week, last month, last year?
> We are judged oon both our faith and works.
> Would you like a lesson?
>

> >How do dying soldiers on the battlefield who as for forgiveness get in?
>
> Are you stupid?
> What did he do last week, last month, last year?
> We are judged oon both our faith and works.
> Would you like a lesson?
>

> >HMMMM?
> >
> >Then as to works, what types of works are necessary? Be as specific as you
> >can, or admit you haven't a clue.

I have no idea why this point needs to be raised.
I haven't noticed anyone here relying on works or merit to earn God's favour.

However, I think there's a danger when we compare our righteousness against others.

> Why should I be specific?
> Each of us have different opportunities to serve our Lord?
> Just as long as you believe, and you live your faith with good works.
>

> >As to Faith, what type of Faith is necessary.? Sane here, have you any clue?\

"Faith" has two primary meanings in scripture.

First, it always has an object other than itself - 'faith in ___".
'Faith' is synonymous with trust, reliance, dependence etc.
Faith is not a commodity.

Second, the expression 'the faith' in the NT denotes the gospel message.

Rod

Nov 21, 2021, 5:48:53 PM11/21/21
I seem to have one too...I cannot understand how he can be so unjust
and condemn the entire church for the acts of several bad people. He
has a log in his eye.

Rod

Nov 21, 2021, 7:21:46 PM11/21/21
On 11/21/2021 5:31 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Nov 21, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <sne0tk$9m4$1...@dont-email.me>):
> But how do they fit in with anything?

God is searching for fruit of the spirit; Love. Look at Lazaras,
setting outside the gate, being spit upon and cursed. He is looking
for kindness and needs to be met by those He chose as servants.

Remember what Paul said, if I have not love I am nothing. Not his
exact wording but it gets the point across.

Without love, faith in God and works that come of faith and love
you just cannot please God. When you do works out of love then you
have let God do those works thru you, for God IS love.

Some have been talking about faith,
> works along the idea of no works, no faith, hence no salvation, which is
> false. Others works such as feeding the poor, or helping the old or helpless,
> etc. And then there are the works that Jesus did which was the works of God
> the Father. So I was trying to find out what peoples general assessment of
> works were.
>
> As far as Pat was concerned, God had nothing to do with works, the works of
> men, as he mentioned that any "good" thing that man did, even if he didn't
> believe in God, would help them get into heaven. Especially if the decided to
> believe in God before they died that all their "good works" would immediately
> be added to their account.

That is okay, we all forget things. God IS LOVE.

> That makes no sense, because there are a whole lot of nice people who help
> one another out. And never ever consider God in their life.

And I'm sure that they have never given thought to God using their
willingness to help others to meet someones needs. These are the kind
of people that God searches for. Some of them may work out and some
may not, but that would be by their own choice.

> So in the grand scheme of things something is amiss, or greatly unfair, since
> a lot of. Good people without any belief in God do good things that would
> never get them into heaven.
>
> Then you can take the case of the disciples, ALL of them, not just the 12 we
> commonly think of, who were all authorized to go out to all of Judea, and
> heal the sick, deliver the demon possessed, make the blind to see, the deaf
> to hear and raise people from the dead. Thus enabling them to do the work of
> God just like Him/Jesus.
>
> So just what works does a christian do that separates then from the worldly
> good people?

Faith and Love of God.

> Does this help you to see why there are differing works and some
> understanding of the differences?
>
> As to "love" there are varying types of it as well, and empathy is not love.
>>

>>> Again, what qualifies as works? In the Godly sense. What types of works are
>>> there in general.
>>
>> I told you above. Works done out of love for people or animals.
>
> One can be compassionate without love.
>>

>>> What is Faith? The various types of faith, and which type of faith is unto
>>> salvation.
>>
>> It is trust in God that His words are right, that He can and will do
>> as He says.
>
> Yes that is true, but who does that? Most people when you speak of Faith,
> automatically thing of what religion they follow. Some in the "christian"
> sense think Lutheran, baptist, Methodist, RCC, Orthodox, Anglican, etc.
> Others think Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam. And on and on.
>
> Some only have faith in what they see. Like the money in their hand, not the
> money in a bank.
>
> Some have faith in what they see advertised or what the government tells them
> which a high percentage of what they say is false, an is to control them,
> like some religions do.
>>

>>> All of these can be answered without using verses, as I asked above. And I
>>> asked for the persons thoughts without scripture.
>>>
>>> In your case we already know that you have an uncertain future, one without
>>> guarantees, so how can a person optimize their chances when they are left
>>> with the fear of death?
>
> Without the knowledge of these various things how can one determine what is
> real or false?
>
> And when God says prove me, or try me and see, would that not be a wise thing
> to do? And to do so according to how he says to do it?

Rod

Nov 21, 2021, 10:53:52 PM11/21/21
On 11/21/2021 8:04 PM, Robert wrote:
> [...]
> those who do not serve God.
>
> Yes, God see's these things and rewards people in this life accordingly. Yet
> it is not a bldg. block for gaining any entrance into heaven. However, a
> Believer in God who does such things with the Love of God in him will be
> rewarded in both places but it has nothing to do with earning a spot in
> heaven.
>
>>> Some have been talking about faith,
>>> works along the idea of no works, no faith, hence no salvation, which is
>>> false. Others works such as feeding the poor, or helping the old or
>>> helpless,
>>> etc. And then there are the works that Jesus did which was the works of God
>>> the Father. So I was trying to find out what peoples general assessment of
>>> works were.
>>>
>>> As far as Pat was concerned, God had nothing to do with works, the works of
>>> men, as he mentioned that any "good" thing that man did, even if he didn't
>>> believe in God, would help them get into heaven. Especially if the decided
>>> to believe in God before they died that all their "good works" would
>>> immediately be added to their account.
>>
>> That is okay, we all forget things. God IS LOVE.
>
> Yes, he is, but it is not similar to what the normal person considers love to
> be.
>>

>>> That makes no sense, because there are a whole lot of nice people who help
>>> one another out. And never ever consider God in their life.
>>
>> And I'm sure that they have never given thought to God using their
>> willingness to help others to meet someones needs. These are the kind
>> of people that God searches for. Some of them may work out and some
>> may not, but that would be by their own choice.
>
> Yes, God will often use them when some stiff necked religious fellow would
> pass by the needy.
>
> In fact I have seen the needy be far more generous to others, especially to
> another homeless or indigenous person in need. It is amazing how they will
> give out of their own need to help others. Even to the point of giving all
> that they had.
>
> They are truly inspiring
>>

>>> So in the grand scheme of things something is amiss, or greatly unfair,
>>> since
>>> a lot of. Good people without any belief in God do good things that would
>>> never get them into heaven.
>>>
>>> Then you can take the case of the disciples, ALL of them, not just the 12 we
>>> commonly think of, who were all authorized to go out to all of Judea, and
>>> heal the sick, deliver the demon possessed, make the blind to see, the deaf
>>> to hear and raise people from the dead. Thus enabling them to do the work of
>>> God just like Him/Jesus.
>>>
>>> So just what works does a christian do that separates then from the worldly
>>> good people?
>>
>> Faith and Love of God.
>
> Yes, and both these things are not of ourselves.
>
> Years ago I learned the hard way that I was "loving" for self serving reasons
We will have to agree to disagree .

Rod

Nov 21, 2021, 10:55:07 PM11/21/21
On 11/21/2021 6:58 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Nov 21, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <sneicj$3in$1...@dont-email.me>):
> The religion is wrong because of its doctrines that oppose God, his teachings
> and for all their putting up with the sins of their leaderships from the top
> down.
>
> I have never denied that there may be some good people in it, Just as Jesus
> didn't when he spoke of them, via their ancestor Church from whom they
> descended in the Book of the Revelations, as one of the seven churches.

What doctrines are you speaking of?

P+Barker

Nov 22, 2021, 6:39:30 AM11/22/21
Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 21, 2021, Rod wrote

>> I seem to have one too...I cannot understand how he can be so unjust
>> and condemn the entire church for the acts of several bad people. He
>> has a log in his eye.
>
>The religion is wrong because of its doctrines that oppose God, his teachings
>and for all their putting up with the sins of their leaderships from the top
>down.
>I have never denied that there may be some good people in it, Just as Jesus
>didn't when he spoke of them, via their ancestor Church from whom they
>descended in the Book of the Revelations, as one of the seven churches.

Another wierd and strange utterance from robt.

P+Barker

Nov 22, 2021, 6:43:49 AM11/22/21
Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 21, 2021, Rod wrote

>> > The religion is wrong because of its doctrines that oppose God, his
>> > teachings
>> > and for all their putting up with the sins of their leaderships from the top
>> > down.
>> >
>> > I have never denied that there may be some good people in it, Just as Jesus
>> > didn't when he spoke of them, via their ancestor Church from whom they
>> > descended in the Book of the Revelations, as one of the seven churches.
>>
>> What doctrines are you speaking of?
>
>All the doctrines that oppose the teaching of Christ that he is the only way
>to God and heaven.

pooh widdle robt. He has no clue bag to put a clue in - if he ever
found a clue.

>The doctrines that would offset the value of the Blood of Jesus Christ as the
>only way to cleanse the human from sin.

Which doctrines are those?
Jesus answered, 典ruly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the
kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.

>Mariology and all aspects of it. The worshiping of Saints.

Catholics only worship their Lord and Savior.

>The list goes on endlessly.

<Yawn>
And this list has been exhausted several times when robt was proven to
be totally mistaken in his false perceptions of Holy Scripture.

P+Barker

Nov 22, 2021, 6:52:45 AM11/22/21
Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 21, 2021, Rod wrote

PatricK:

>> > According to you, you are not a christian because you cannot explain it. You
>> > quoted someone again without giving them trib's

robt cannot read or comprehend simple concepts.

>> But he is right Robert. "Works" are things done for others out of love
>> and a deep concern for their well being.
>
>But how do they fit in with anything?

Ask yer little god the next time you sit down and have a conversation
with him. Or better, read the Epistle of St James.

>As far as Pat was concerned, God had nothing to do with works, the works of
>men, as he mentioned that any "good" thing that man did, even if he didn't
>believe in God, would help them get into heaven.

Faith - without works - is dead.

>Then you can take the case of the disciples, ALL of them, not just the 12 we
>commonly think of, who were all authorized to go out to all of Judea, and
>heal the sick, deliver the demon possessed, make the blind to see, the deaf
>to hear and raise people from the dead. Thus enabling them to do the work of
>God just like Him/Jesus.

How many have you "healed?"

>Does this help you to see why there are differing works and some
>understanding of the differences?

OK.

>One can be compassionate without love.

OK.

>> > What is Faith? The various types of faith, and which type of faith is unto
>> > salvation.
>>
>> It is trust in God that His words are right, that He can and will do
>> as He says.
>
>Yes that is true, but who does that? Most people when you speak of Faith,
>automatically thing of what religion they follow. Some in the "christian"
>sense think Lutheran, baptist, Methodist, RCC, Orthodox, Anglican, etc.
>Others think Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam. And on and on.

That is because it is easier to describe their belief system than it
is to describe their Faith in God. Faith is sometimes used as a
synonym for their religion. It explains much to others. That is why
people keep asking you what strange beliefs do you follow? Are you a
Baptist? Mormon, JW? Catholic? Evangelical? Bible Baptist? Each of
these things explain different things.

>Some only have faith in what they see. Like the money in their hand, not the
>money in a bank.

OK

>Some have faith in what they see advertised or what the government tells them
>which a high percentage of what they say is false, an is to control them,
>like some religions do.

OK.

>And when God says prove me, or try me and see, would that not be a wise thing
>to do? And to do so according to how he says to do it?

God asks you to "prove" something?
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

pyotr filipivich

Nov 22, 2021, 2:09:55 PM11/22/21
Robert <no...@none.com> on Sat, 20 Nov 2021 22:19:23 -0800 typed in
alt.christnet.christianlife the following:
>If works were key as to getting into heaven then how did the thief on the
>cross get in?

A) When the bosses son says "you are in" you are in.

B) the 'works' he did were to rebuke the unbeliever (the other
'thief'), turn from his sins to God, and ask The Lord and Savour of us
all to "remember me when you come into your kingdom." After that, he
spent, as all believers are to do, the rest of his life in repentance.

>How does anyone who on their death bed give their life to God get in?

Same reasons: he has done the work of recognizing that he is in
need of forgiveness, asking for it, and "spending the rest of his life
in repentance."

>How do dying soldiers on the battlefield who as for forgiveness get in?

The same way.

>HMMMM?
>
>Then as to works, what types of works are necessary? Be as specific as you
>can, or admit you haven't a clue.

The problem Robert old bean, is that you have a wrong
understanding of what was meant by "works" as used by The Christ, St
Paul, the Evangelists, and the Church. No surprises there, you have
never had someone to teach you.

Works in the Christian church are not "ticket punching": I tithe,
I fast, I attend bible study, I am not like those bad people.
"Works" are the outward and visible sign of the inward
transformation of the individual, the visible signs that God is
working with us (and we are working with God) to complete what He
began in Christ Jesus at our baptism. As St Paul wrote 'we are
created in Christ Jesus for good works" ... works of love toward God,
and toward our neighbor
Specifically: prayer, humility, worship, daily (hourly) turning to
God, and not just away from "sin".
Continual prayer, daily prayers, not to mention the "regular
gathering together with the other saints" as Paul writes about.
Meditating on the words of God as it is written in the Psalms, "I
will meditate upon your word day and night."
Fast. (chocolate counts.) The Church calls for twice a week, 50
weeks a year at maximum, "lest any man should boast", plus the four
seasons of preparation throughout the year. And no, that does not
mean "starve yourself", unless you are called to do so and have a
blessing to do so.
Withdraw from the world, at least for a little bit? (and not be
proud that you have?)
Practice gratitude, to God at least if not your neighbors.
Uprooting the evil dispositions, habits, and will which lead to
sin, and instead cultivating good dispositions, good habits, and good
will.
None of this is "BTDT, got the ribbon bookmarker." It is a daily
/ hourly reexamination of your soul, your life, what you are doing.
Like the thief on the cross, we are to be spending the rest of our
life in prayer and repentance.

>As to Faith, what type of Faith is necessary.? Sane here, have you any clue?

Yes, I do. But "faith" is a verb in the Greek, not a noun. It is
something you do, not something you have.

>Lots of people bandy about with words, words that they think the know the
>meanings of, but do you?

One could ask the same question, but so far, you have repeatedly
demonstrated that you've no idea what Christians are talking about.

>If so, then share, not scripture please, at this point as some will quote
>words to which they think they understand the meanings of, but do they
>really?

This is so funny. the guy who can't explain his "theology" without
cutting and pasting quotes from a book he has, suddenly wants others
to explain what we believe.
--
pyotr
Jesus said 'Recognize what is in your sight,

P+Barker

Nov 22, 2021, 2:40:48 PM11/22/21
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 08:45:21 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 22, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<2c0npg5osktq0ghr9...@4ax.com>):
>
>> Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
>>
>> > On Nov 21, 2021, Rod wrote

>> > All the doctrines that oppose the teaching of Christ that he is the only way
>> > to God and heaven.
>>
>> pooh widdle robt. He has no clue bag to put a clue in - if he ever
>> found a clue.
>>
>> > The doctrines that would offset the value of the Blood of Jesus Christ as
>> > the
>> > only way to cleanse the human from sin.
>>
>> Which doctrines are those?
>> Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the
>> kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
>
>Let me help you our here. The first birth of man is via water.

Amniotic Fluid. Not water.
At first, amniotic fluid consists of water from the mother's body, but
gradually, the larger proportion is made up of the baby's urine. It
also contains important nutrients, hormones, and antibodies and it
helps protect the baby from bumps and injury.

>Water from the
>womb of a woman who gives birth to man, the second birth is of the Spirit
>when he is Born of God,

Why was God pleased when His only Son was Baptised with Water?
Jesus came to John the Baptist while he was baptising people in the
River Jordan. ... As soon as Jesus was baptised, he came up out of the
water. Heaven was opened and he saw the spirit of God descending like
a dove and alighting on him. Then a voice said from heaven, “This is
my own dear son with whom I am pleased.”

>That is why the priest asked Jesus in relationship to natural birth and
>crawling back into the womb.

That was Nicodemus.

>Water saves no one.It can cleanse your body but not the soul.

5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the
kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.

>> > Mariology and all aspects of it. The worshiping of Saints.
>>
>> Catholics only worship their Lord and Savior.
>
>Look at all the candles they light in an act of worshiping what is behind
>them. Watch them as they bend the knee and cross themselves in front of
>statues, and kiss the ring of the pope.

And you saluted officers.
Did you worship them?

>> > The list goes on endlessly.
>>
>> <Yawn>
>> And this list has been exhausted several times when robt was proven to
>> be totally mistaken in his false perceptions of Holy Scripture.
>
>Pat has never done such a thing. He only counters with the doctrines of men
>as given by the RCC, the same doctrines that offset the word of the Lord in
>scriptures.

robby doesn't believe some of Sacred Scripture.
He makes up his own crap.

>Pray not the repetitious prayers as the heathen do, as they count their
>prayer beads and chant the "our fathers" and "hail Mary's, in fact the priest
>assign the number of prayers to pray so as to punish the people who confessed
>their sins to them.

OK. I won't pray repetitious prayers.

>How many times must you repeat the same mass over and over again in your
>life?

Do you know what Mass is?
mass, the central act of worship of the Roman Catholic Church, which
culminates in celebration of the sacrament of the Eucharist. In the
eucharistic prayer, the church commemorates Jesus Christ and his
redeeming work, especially his sacrifice for the sake of all humankind
through his crucifixion. ...

Catholic Mass includes reading from the Bible and preaching from the
priest but it goes deeper than that.

Mass is a celebration of this sacrifice. It is the active
participation of all that come together in the place of worship. We do
not come to Mass simply to receive something passively or to watch a
show; we come as participants embracing the grace Christ pours out for
us shed by his own blood on the cross.

>How many call and response rites? Ever listen to the boredom in the voices of
>those repeating their chants?

I dunno. This is your claim.

>Pity the poor person who is really searching for God who has to wade through
>all the bull, only to find the same stuff is repeated over and over again.

Or they could come to you, claim to be saved, and not worry about
salvation - cuz they bin saved.

P+Barker

Nov 22, 2021, 2:48:27 PM11/22/21
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 09:24:16 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 22, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<hk0npglh7jq4u9b16...@4ax.com>):
>Parrot repeating what he does not understand.

Read Holy Scripture.
Do you deny the Bible?
Works do not justify us or make us righteous before God, nor are they
the means to salvation. Rather, our deeds are the fruit that grows
from one who is obedient to God’s commands and transformed by His
grace.
James 2:26 “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith
without works is dead also.”

>What types of Works did Jesus do, by Faith?

Are you really that stupid?
read the Bible

>What "works" do you do that any heathen cannot do?

The last time I gave you a list of works, you said I was boasting.
Needless to say - none of your business.
If you do not know what good works are, shame on you.

>> > Then you can take the case of the disciples, ALL of them, not just the 12 we
>> > commonly think of, who were all authorized to go out to all of Judea, and
>> > heal the sick, deliver the demon possessed, make the blind to see, the deaf
>> > to hear and raise people from the dead. Thus enabling them to do the work of
>> > God just like Him/Jesus.
>>
>> How many have you "healed?"
>
>Have you seen anyone in the scriptures brag on how many they "healed"?

How many have you "healed?"

>> it is easier to describe their belief system than it
>> is to describe their Faith in God. Faith is sometimes used as a
>> synonym for their religion. It explains much to others. That is why
>> people keep asking you what strange beliefs do you follow? Are you a
>> Baptist? Mormon, JW? Catholic? Evangelical? Bible Baptist? Each of
>> these things explain different things.
>
>But none of what you described is "works", none of what you described are
>actions of faith.

I've gone over this before.
Each of us have a plethora of ideas where we can do good things from
our faith. You are one sad jerk-off if you are unable to understand
good works.

>It is also not synonym of Faith for there is a real usage of the word faith
>that is comprised of a belief system.

Speak for yourself.
Many people will refer to their religion when asked what faith they
belong to.

Ollie Smth

Nov 22, 2021, 4:25:17 PM11/22/21
Yes. I would like to know as well.
Otherwise, I don't warm towards generalisations and sweeping statements.

Ollie Smth

Nov 22, 2021, 4:30:30 PM11/22/21
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 10:43:49 PM UTC+11, P+Barker wrote:
> Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
>
> >On Nov 21, 2021, Rod wrote

> >> What doctrines are you speaking of?
> >
> >All the doctrines that oppose the teaching of Christ that he is the only way
> >to God and heaven.

Such as?

> pooh widdle robt. He has no clue bag to put a clue in - if he ever
> found a clue.
>

> >The doctrines that would offset the value of the Blood of Jesus Christ as the
> >only way to cleanse the human from sin.
>
> Which doctrines are those?
> Jesus answered, 典ruly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the
> kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
>

> >Mariology and all aspects of it. The worshiping of Saints.

Absolutely not.
We know they should not be worshipped.
And don't want to as we know it's wrong.
Protestants are so blinkered about our practices.

> Catholics only worship their Lord and Savior.

Absolutely.
Cannot be otherwise.

Ollie Smth

Nov 22, 2021, 4:35:36 PM11/22/21
> Yes, I do. But "faith" is a verb in the Greek, ...

Absolutely.
As a verb, it always has an object other than itself.

> ... not a noun. It is
> something you do, not something you have.

Yea verily. As 'the faith', it points to the gospel message that saves us.

Ollie Smth

Nov 22, 2021, 4:50:03 PM11/22/21
That's a good point.
I think of bowing towards magistrates in court, or incessant bowing by asian cultures, or standing when dignatories present, etc.
Signs of respect than worship.

Worship is what we spend our time, money, and energies on.
“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind ... ”.

As the hymn puts it -
"When I survey the wondrous cross
Love so amazing, so divine,
Demands my soul, my life, my all."

pyotr filipivich

Nov 22, 2021, 11:19:01 PM11/22/21
Robert <no...@none.com> on Mon, 22 Nov 2021 15:24:02 -0800 typed in
alt.christnet.christianlife the following:
>On Nov 22, 2021, Ollie Smth wrote
>(in article<1991a6ac-9a22-4dc9...@googlegroups.com>):

>> > Yes, I do. But "faith" is a verb in the Greek, ...
>>
>> Absolutely. As a verb, it always has an object other than itself.
>
>Yes, and when I have faith that my Jeep can crawl up a rock strewn mountain
>side.
>
>The verb has an object of my Jeep in mine.
>
>Incredible! How wise!

LOL, And how obvious that Robert does not understand how that
would apply in a religious context.

pyotr filipivich

Nov 22, 2021, 11:19:01 PM11/22/21
Robert <no...@none.com> on Mon, 22 Nov 2021 15:20:02 -0800 typed in
alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox the following:
>On Nov 22, 2021, pyotr filipivich wrote
>(in article<msnnpgdiiqjj1meml...@4ax.com>):
>
>> Works? What works?
>> pyotr filipivich<ph...@mindspring.com>
>> November 22, 2021 at 11:09:47 AM PST
>>
>> Robert <no...@none.com> on Sat, 20 Nov 2021 22:19:23 -0800 typed in
>> alt.christnet.christianlife the following:
>> > If works were key as to getting into heaven then how did the thief on the
>> > cross get in?
>>
>> A) When the bosses son says "you are in" you are in.
>>
>> B) the 'works' he did were to rebuke the unbeliever (the other 'thief'), turn
>> from his sins to God, and ask The Lord and Savour of us all to "remember me
>> when you come into your kingdom." After that, he spent, as all believers are
>> to do, the rest of his life in repentance.
>
>How pathetic and grabbing at straws in order to support works.
>
>The thief simply acknowledged after having mocked Jesus himself, to the other
>guy that Jesus did not deserve this death, He asked that he would remember
>him when he died, and Jesus said that the would be with him before any of the
>"works" you described.
>
>What an opening statement that was.

You know, I kind of figured that Robert would not get it. Such is
life for the self-directed.
--
For many "I am spiritual, not religious".seems the short form of
"I retain the option to adjust my beliefs to fit my lifestyle,

Ollie Smth

Nov 23, 2021, 2:44:32 AM11/23/21
On Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 3:19:01 PM UTC+11, pyotr filipivich wrote:
> Robert <no...@none.com> on Mon, 22 Nov 2021 15:24:02 -0800 typed in
> alt.christnet.christianlife the following:
> >On Nov 22, 2021, Ollie Smth wrote
> >(in article<1991a6ac-9a22-4dc9...@googlegroups.com>):

> >> Absolutely. As a verb, it always has an object other than itself.
> >
> >Yes, and when I have faith that my Jeep can crawl up a rock strewn mountain
> >side.

Absolutely. Faith is synonymous with trust, believe, reliance, confidence, dependence etc.
So, we have faith or we trust or we believe that the Jeep is capable of the task.

> >The verb has an object of my Jeep in mine.

All verbs have an object by default.

Faith is not a commodity.
It's an action word.
Some notes here https://tinyurl.com/ven2cjj9 .

It becomes a noun when combined with the definite article 'the faith' meaning what the apostles believed in - the gospel message.

P+Barker

Nov 23, 2021, 6:33:28 AM11/23/21
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 14:54:18 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 22, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<iurnpghquh9junfrp...@4ax.com>):
>
>> On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 08:45:21 -0800, Robert<no...@none.com> wrote:
>>
>> > On Nov 22, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>> > (in article<2c0npg5osktq0ghr9...@4ax.com>):

>> > Let me help you our here. The first birth of man is via water.
>>
>> Amniotic Fluid. Not water.
>> At first, amniotic fluid consists of water from the mother's body, but
>> gradually, the larger proportion is made up of the baby's urine. It
>> also contains important nutrients, hormones, and antibodies and it
>> helps protect the baby from bumps and injury.
>
>It is still water

Would you drink it? Wash with it? Cook with it?

>> > Water from the
>> > womb of a woman who gives birth to man, the second birth is of the Spirit
>> > when he is Born of God,
>>
>> Why was God pleased when His only Son was Baptised with Water?
>> Jesus came to John the Baptist while he was baptising people in the
>> River Jordan. ... As soon as Jesus was baptised, he came up out of the
>> water. Heaven was opened and he saw the spirit of God descending like
>> a dove and alighting on him. Then a voice said from heaven, “This is
>> my own dear son with whom I am pleased.”
>
>You are seriously dumb, aren't you.

Simple Question to you.
Didn't God seem "PLEASED" when His only Son was BAPTISED?
Do you need a scripture reference on that?
I thought you read the Holy Bible.

>Did Jesus need to repent? Did he need to be saved?

Don't you know the answers to those questions?
Why do you think Jesus was baptised?
Perhaps you could inform the whole class on this.

>Yes, He was baptized, and filled with the Holy Spirit, and His Dad was proud
>and this was not the only time his father said this about him.

Now, that wasn't so hard to admit, was it?

>> > That is why the priest asked Jesus in relationship to natural birth and
>> > crawling back into the womb.
>>
>> That was Nicodemus.
>
>Glad you looked it up. ;)

Why? I am familiar with that passage.

>> > Water saves no one.It can cleanse your body but not the soul.
>>
>> 5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the
>> kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
>
>The parrot speaks.

Nope. That was Jesus speaking.
Don't you read or believe the Bible?

> And not all baptisms are of water.

Thank you for admitting real Christian doctrine.
It gives me hope.

>> > Look at all the candles they light in an act of worshiping what is behind
>> > them. Watch them as they bend the knee and cross themselves in front of
>> > statues, and kiss the ring of the pope.
>>
>> And you saluted officers.
>> Did you worship them?
>
>I followed the laws of the land.

Was it really a law?
Maybe you actually thin it is a law.
I think it is more of a custom or courtesy.

>To salute an officer in the field was
>tantamount to putting the death penalty on them so the snipers would know who
>to shoot.

Isn't that special.
I'm glad you weren't with me at Desert Storm.

>They are not tied into any religious belief. They are not statues, and
>99.99999999% of them were far brighter than you. I honestly shudder to think
>of you having been in VN and the damage you could cause there or anywhere
>given your rational and prejudices.

VN was 12 hours a day, 6 and one half days a week. I got Wednesday
afternoons off. I slept.

>> robby doesn't believe some of Sacred Scripture.
>> He makes up his own crap.
>
>You cannot show anything that would back that up.

As soon as Jesus was baptised, he came up out of the
water. Heaven was opened and he saw the spirit of God descending like
a dove and alighting on him. Then a voice said from heaven, “This is
my own dear son with whom I am pleased.”

"Upon this rock I will build my church."

5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the
kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.

>> > Pray not the repetitious prayers as the heathen do, as they count their
>> > prayer beads and chant the "our fathers" and "hail Mary's, in fact the
>> > priest
>> > assign the number of prayers to pray so as to punish the people who
>> > confessed
>> > their sins to them.
>>
>> OK. I won't pray repetitious prayers.
>
>You gonna throw away your beads too?

I have a rosary, blessed by Pope JP2.

>> Do you know what Mass is?
>> mass, the central act of worship of the Roman Catholic Church, which
>> culminates in celebration of the sacrament of the Eucharist. In the
>> eucharistic prayer, the church commemorates Jesus Christ and his
>> redeeming work, especially his sacrifice for the sake of all humankind
>> through his crucifixion. ...
>
>It is where the parrots all speak at the same time.

We believe that all God's children are connected and that we are all
worthy in God's eyes. And, the really fun part is that we plan to
change the world by doing as many acts of grace for others as we can--
every single day. Simple stuff -- a kind word, a cup of coffee,
talking to someone feeling down and lonely. You get the picture. Will
you join us? We need all hands on deck. Come on in-- God loves you,
and so do we :)

>> Catholic Mass includes reading from the Bible and preaching from the
>> priest but it goes deeper than that.
>>
>> Mass is a celebration of this sacrifice. It is the active
>> participation of all that come together in the place of worship. We do
>> not come to Mass simply to receive something passively or to watch a
>> show; we come as participants embracing the grace Christ pours out for
>> us shed by his own blood on the cross.
>>
>> > How many call and response rites? Ever listen to the boredom in the voices
>> > of those repeating their chants?
>>
>> I dunno. This is your claim.
>
>It is what you do.

What is a call and response rite?

>> > Pity the poor person who is really searching for God who has to wade through
>> > all the bull, only to find the same stuff is repeated over and over again.
>>
>> Or they could come to you, claim to be saved, and not worry about
>> salvation - cuz they bin saved.
>
>You can "claim" all you want. As you do in your mocking ways.
>It is time to throw the switch

I only mock those who refuse to see.
Go ahead and run, robt. It is what yyou are best at.

P+Barker

Nov 23, 2021, 6:35:42 AM11/23/21
On Mon, 22 Nov 2021 15:11:12 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 22, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<ljsnpgp6n9le05pc5...@4ax.com>):
>
>> Works? What works?
>> P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>> November 22, 2021 at 11:48:26 AM PST

Oh- key-dough-key.
Do something nice for someone other than you, without expecting a
thanks.

pyotr filipivich

Nov 23, 2021, 10:47:52 AM11/23/21
Robert <no...@none.com> on Mon, 22 Nov 2021 15:20:02 -0800 typed in
alt.christnet.christianlife the following:
>On Nov 22, 2021, pyotr filipivich wrote
>(in article<msnnpgdiiqjj1meml...@4ax.com>):
>
>> Works? What works?
>> pyotr filipivich<ph...@mindspring.com>
>> November 22, 2021 at 11:09:47 AM PST
>>
>> Robert <no...@none.com> on Sat, 20 Nov 2021 22:19:23 -0800 typed in
>> alt.christnet.christianlife the following:
>> > If works were key as to getting into heaven then how did the thief on the
>> > cross get in?
>>
>> A) When the bosses son says "you are in" you are in.
>>
>> B) the 'works' he did were to rebuke the unbeliever (the other 'thief'), turn
>> from his sins to God, and ask The Lord and Savour of us all to "remember me
>> when you come into your kingdom." After that, he spent, as all believers are
>> to do, the rest of his life in repentance.
>
>How pathetic and grabbing at straws in order to support works.

Yes, you are. For you have a definition of works which is only
the outward activities: Tithing, mission work, "preaching the word",
being seen fasting, being humble, etc, etc. Like the Pharisee who are
concerned with the outward appearances, 'whitewash graves' that look
good but are filled with corruption.

Apparently, the concept that someone might be engaged in Godly
Works of repentance is inconceivable to those of a legalistic
theology.

>The thief simply acknowledged after having mocked Jesus himself, to the other
>guy that Jesus did not deserve this death, He asked that he would remember
>him when he died, and Jesus said that the would be with him before any of the
>"works" you described.

Seems that Robert is not one to believe that repentance is work,
nor possible to recognize at the end of one's life the error one has
live, turn from it and be 'saved'. Granted the thief did not have
much time for reflection and amendment of life, but apparently he had
enough time.

>What an opening statement that was.

Yes, and I noticed that Robert was so blown away with that, he was
unable to continue reading. Ah well, he does have the reading
comprehension issue.

P+Barker

Nov 23, 2021, 11:46:24 AM11/23/21
Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 23, 2021, P+Barker wrote

>> > It is still water
>>
>> Would you drink it? Wash with it? Cook with it?
>
>People drink pee.
>Would you drink radiated water from a nuclear plant?
>Water is water.

And amniotic fluid is amniotic fluid.

>> Simple Question to you.
>> Didn't God seem "PLEASED" when His only Son was BAPTISED?
>> Do you need a scripture reference on that?
>> I thought you read the Holy Bible.
>
>He took the opportunity since there was a large crowd. Doing it in private
>others would not hear.

So God only shows His pleasure when there is a crowd?
I guess you have never seen Him pleased then, have you?
Since your little conversations are private.

>> > Did Jesus need to repent? Did he need to be saved?
>>
>> Don't you know the answers to those questions?
>> Why do you think Jesus was baptised?
>> Perhaps you could inform the whole class on this.
>
>In your state of mind it would do you no good.
>>

>> > Yes, He was baptized, and filled with the Holy Spirit, and His Dad was proud
>> > and this was not the only time his father said this about him.
>>
>> Now, that wasn't so hard to admit, was it?
>
>I never denied it, so why the troll comment.

Why do you think Jesus was baptised?

>> > The parrot speaks.
>>
>> Nope. That was Jesus speaking.
>> Don't you read or believe the Bible?
>
>Yes, and you parroted it like a mantra, never understanding what you were
>repeating.

5 Jesus answered, 典ruly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the
kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
+ Nothing about "blood" or bein borned agin.

>> > I followed the laws of the land.
>>
>> Was it really a law?
>> Maybe you actually thin it is a law.
>> I think it is more of a custom or courtesy.
>
>You think, now that is funny.
>Just try to walk about in uniform and not salute an officer of a higher rank
>than yourself. Unless you were ordered not to salute in a combat zone.

What would happen?
Would I be arrested? cuffed? court marshalled?
C'mon bobbo.... tell the whole class.

>> > To salute an officer in the field was
>> > tantamount to putting the death penalty on them so the snipers would know
>> > who to shoot.
>>
>> Isn't that special.
>> I'm glad you weren't with me at Desert Storm.
>
>You should be. But you were not in direct combat.

I received "combat pay."

>If you were anything then like you are now as to your rational and reading
>comprehension I would have you up on charges as unfit for service. Don't take
>it personally, but your irrationality is not an affordable option in a
>command structure.

You would have me up on charges?
WHATTA LAUGH>
You don't have the power, the know-how, the will.

>> > You gonna throw away your beads too?
>>
>> I have a rosary, blessed by Pope JP2.
>
>Good for you, will that help you get into heaven?

I dunno. Maybe you can tell me.....

>> What is a call and response rite?

Rod

Nov 23, 2021, 11:10:41 PM11/23/21
On 11/23/2021 10:46 AM, P+Barker wrote:
> 5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the
> kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
> + Nothing about "blood" or bein borned agin.

Pat...being born of the Spirit IS being born again
and you already have the Spirit of God living and
working within you and have had since you were
baptized into the church. As in the case with Peter,
conversion was not automatic. It is short for some
and longer time for others to be completely converted
but the Holy Spirit is working within you.

Rod.

Rod

Nov 23, 2021, 11:27:39 PM11/23/21
On 11/23/2021 8:24 PM, Robert wrote:
> [...]
>> Since your little conversations are private.
>
> No, I have, as a matter of fact, but he did not speak in an audible voice
> that all can hear, like he did when he spoke of Jesus in this manner.
>
> Good thing your wife raised your kids.

>>> In your state of mind it would do you no good.

>>> I never denied it, so why the troll comment.
>>
>> Why do you think Jesus was baptised?
>
> You can read about it in the Bible.

>>> Yes, and you parroted it like a mantra, never understanding what you were
>>> repeating.
>>
>> 5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the
>> kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
>> + Nothing about "blood" or bein borned agin.
>
> Then how is the spirit born? How is the body born?

>>> You think, now that is funny.
>>> Just try to walk about in uniform and not salute an officer of a higher rank
>>> than yourself. Unless you were ordered not to salute in a combat zone.
>>
>> What would happen?
>> Would I be arrested? cuffed? court marshalled?
>> C'mon bobbo.... tell the whole class.
>
> In one of the squadrons I was a part of, there was an airman who walked by a
> 1st lieutenant without saluting. He was punished by the officer who put his
> hat on a pole and commanded the airman to saluted in 1,000 times, it just of
> happened that the Base Commander was driving by and saw the airman saluting
> the hat on a pole so he stopped and asked the airman what was going on, and
> so the airman told him. The Commander asked that he stand there, at ease, and
> he went into the squadron offices and spoke to the officer of the day, who
> admitted his corporal punishment.
>
> The Commander then took him outside and asked the airman how many times he
> had saluted the hat. The airman said 480+ times so far, then the commander
> ask the airman for his hat, and told the officer to remove the hat and put it
> on his head, then the commander placed the airman's hat on the pole and asked
> the Lieutenant who is an officer supposed to do when saluted. The lieutenant
> said, return the salute sir, and then the Base commander said, well then, I
> guess you owe this young man 480+ salutes then, proceed. Then ordered the
> airman to return in a few hours to pick up his hat.
>
> For some reason I would equate you to the 2nd lieutenant

>>> You should be. But you were not in direct combat.
>>
>> I received "combat pay."
>>
>>> If you were anything then like you are now as to your rational and reading
>>> comprehension I would have you up on charges as unfit for service. Don't
>>> take
>>> it personally, but your irrationality is not an affordable option in a
>>> command structure.
>>
>> You would have me up on charges?
>> WHATTA LAUGH>
>> You don't have the power, the know-how, the will.
>
> Oh, but I do. For your conduct and actions on the Net, you can be brought up
> on charges for conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman,

Tell me "Mr.Holier Than Thou", what charges are you going to bring
Matt up on for slandering Pats kids and wife? Oh that's right! You
don't believe in Godly justice because Pat fought back and he is a
Catholic and you don't have to be fair to them as well.

You and Matt have sheltered your identities pretty well. I'm
convinced that you both were looking for trouble when you got here.

In truth if the world is not completely corrupted yet then they will
see the corruption in you and MattB and know who to avoid.

P+Barker

Nov 24, 2021, 8:52:12 AM11/24/21
On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 18:24:51 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 23, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<996qpgharq3ma2v5l...@4ax.com>):
>
>> Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
>>
>> > On Nov 23, 2021, P+Barker wrote

>> > People drink pee.
>> > Would you drink radiated water from a nuclear plant?
>> > Water is water.
>>
>> And amniotic fluid is amniotic fluid.
>
>And Pee is pee, so what?
>It is all water based, just like iced tea, coffee, salt water, etc.

So what?
So in order to equate childbirth with water is STUPID!
That is what.

>> > He took the opportunity since there was a large crowd. Doing it in private
>> > others would not hear.
>>
>> So God only shows His pleasure when there is a crowd?
>> I guess you have never seen Him pleased then, have you?
>> Since your little conversations are private.
>
>No, I have, as a matter of fact, but he did not speak in an audible voice
>that all can hear, like he did when he spoke of Jesus in this manner.

Ohhhhhh, OK then.

>Good thing your wife raised your kids.

Yes, she is a good mom and grandma.
Our daughter from Boston arrived last night, thank you.

>> Why do you think Jesus was baptised?
>
>You can read about it in the Bible.

Yes, I can.
I am asking you, since you say He didn't need to be baptised.

>> 5 Jesus answered, 典ruly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the
>> kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
>> + Nothing about "blood" or bein borned agin.
>
>Then how is the spirit born? How is the body born?

Huh?
What does that have to do with entering the kingdom?

>> What would happen?
>> Would I be arrested? cuffed? court marshalled?
>> C'mon bobbo.... tell the whole class.

I'll have to get back to you.
I'm fixing breakfast for the family.

>In one of the squadrons I was a part of, there was an airman who walked by a
>1st lieutenant without saluting. He was punished by the officer who put his
>hat on a pole and commanded the airman to saluted in 1,000 times, it just of
>happened that the Base Commander was driving by and saw the airman saluting
>the hat on a pole so he stopped and asked the airman what was going on, and
>so the airman told him. The Commander asked that he stand there, at ease, and
>he went into the squadron offices and spoke to the officer of the day, who
>admitted his corporal punishment.
>
>The Commander then took him outside and asked the airman how many times he
>had saluted the hat. The airman said 480+ times so far, then the commander
>ask the airman for his hat, and told the officer to remove the hat and put it
>on his head, then the commander placed the airman's hat on the pole and asked
>the Lieutenant who is an officer supposed to do when saluted. The lieutenant
>said, return the salute sir, and then the Base commander said, well then, I
>guess you owe this young man 480+ salutes then, proceed. Then ordered the
>airman to return in a few hours to pick up his hat.
>
>For some reason I would equate you to the 2nd lieutenant

>> > You should be. But you were not in direct combat.
>>
>> I received "combat pay."
>>
>> > If you were anything then like you are now as to your rational and reading
>> > comprehension I would have you up on charges as unfit for service. Don't
>> > take
>> > it personally, but your irrationality is not an affordable option in a
>> > command structure.
>>
>> You would have me up on charges?
>> WHATTA LAUGH>
>> You don't have the power, the know-how, the will.
>
>Oh, but I do. For your conduct and actions on the Net, you can be brought up
>on charges for conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman, and I
>previously posted the info because of the conduct you have shown Matt. Since
>Matt was the person that you offended in such a manner, it would have been up
>to him to Press the complaint, that I could then bare witness of, you
>squealed about it like a stuck pig and did your typical blustering dance, to
>which I then posted a couple cases where the officer was demoted, and in one
>case back to airman basic, and then their retirement was readjusted
>accordingly or taken away. You should have thanked Matt of electing not to
>pursue the action because had I been in his shoes I would have.
>
>You still owe him thanks, even if you never apologize in a meaningful way.

>> > Good for you, will that help you get into heaven?
>>
>> I dunno. Maybe you can tell me.....
>
>So you can start another argument? No thanks.

P+Barker

Nov 24, 2021, 10:13:58 AM11/24/21
Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 23, 2021, Rod wrote

>> > Oh, but I do. For your conduct and actions on the Net, you can be brought up
>> > on charges for conduct unbecoming an officer and a gentleman,
>>
>> Tell me "Mr.Holier Than Thou", what charges are you going to bring
>> Matt up on for slandering Pats kids and wife? Oh that's right! You
>> don't believe in Godly justice because Pat fought back and he is a
>> Catholic and you don't have to be fair to them as well.
>
>叨u will have to show me the origins of the spat. Pat admitted to making
>things up about Matt and his Family as well as his wife. You were here before
>me, So how about a little history that would confirm what you are saying.

Patrick has never "admitted" to make up things about matt and family.
Patrick asked matty where his strange claims came from.
Patrick asked if matty was married.
Patrick asked in what capacity does he make claims?
Patrick merely wanted to know how such a person could make outrageious
claims. Then Patrick called matty a liar and a troll.
Patrick was correct.
Poor matty screwed up once by naming his town.
Poor matty claimed his real name was matt brooks.
It is easy to look up matty in Concrete.
And it is easy to look up relatives, jobs held, etc.
Especially when matty claims he was in the US Navy.
matty screwed up and now claims he is a vicitm of the truth.

>Given the demeanor of both, Matt seems to be the most honorable. And many are
>the times that Matt said that we both ran in different circles. So for you to
>join us together is unfair to him.

matty lies about Catholic faith, doctrine and dogma.
matty looks up any news story that is critical of the RCC, and posts.

Patrick tells the truth about his life, his past, his family. his
faith. Patrick does this in order to show that he is honest, earnest
about what he says, what he believes.

>> You and Matt have sheltered your identities pretty well. I'm
>> convinced that you both were looking for trouble when you got here.
>
>He has his reasons and I have mine.

You are a troll and a liar. Like matty.

P+Barker

Nov 24, 2021, 10:14:38 AM11/24/21
On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 23:50:59 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 23, 2021, Rod wrote
>(in article <snkdvs$rig$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> On 11/23/2021 10:46 AM, P+Barker wrote:
>> > 5 Jesus answered, 典ruly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the
>> > kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
>> > + Nothing about "blood" or bein borned agin.
>>
>> Pat...being born of the Spirit IS being born again
>> and you already have the Spirit of God living and
>> working within you and have had since you were
>> baptized into the church. As in the case with Peter,
>> conversion was not automatic. It is short for some
>> and longer time for others to be completely converted
>> but the Holy Spirit is working within you.
>>
>> Rod.
>
>Wrong, and Pat has already said that in his life Romans 8:9 is not the way he
>lives.

No, he didn't.
LIAR.

Rod

Nov 24, 2021, 1:27:38 PM11/24/21
On 11/24/2021 2:09 AM, Robert wrote:
> On Nov 23, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <snkevp$voi$1...@dont-email.me>):
> ¥ou will have to show me the origins of the spat. Pat admitted to making
> things up about Matt and his Family as well as his wife. You were here before
> me,

You can do your own legwork. I will tell you that when you are
fighting with someone you do not drag the other persons family into
the fray and cause hurt to people that have not harmed you. They both
have done this, but Matt kept complaining because Pat had drug his
father into it every time that Larry's name was brought up as a
pedophile, he then claimed that his dad was long dead after he slipped
up and admitted to me accidentally that Larry is his dad. It is known as
a Freudian slip, where a person accidentally speaks the truth.

I didn't question Matt further as I would have led him to tell lies
once more and I would have to account for that and have his blood on my
hands. I believe in some laws that you have no knowledge of as well
as biblical laws.

One of those laws is that it is a very dishonorable act to attack
women and children. The person that does this would have been killed
at sometime in the past.

I have cut Matt a lot of slack and had been far too easy on him, but
when he began attacking Pats wife and kids my blood began to boil.

So how about a little history that would confirm what you are saying.

> Given the demeanor of both, Matt seems to be the most honorable.

Matt has matured some in the last few years. He knows right from wrong
now and has no excuses.

> And many are
> the times that Matt said that we both ran in different circles. So for you to
> join us together is unfair to him.

Not wholly unfair; both of you have attacked Pat at the same time.
Two on one at once is an act of cowardice, and cowardice is dominant on
the net with some of the people that are drawn here.

>> You and Matt have sheltered your identities pretty well. I'm
>> convinced that you both were looking for trouble when you got here.
>
> He has his reasons and I have mine.

I know...you are hiding from reprisals for your rotten behavior
and by the way, you cannot hide from God or karma either. When you do
something that you know is wrong, you cannot hide from it. Your evil
finds you out.

>> In truth if the world is not completely corrupted yet then they will
>> see the corruption in you and MattB and know who to avoid.
>
> All you are doing is showing mob mentality and the damage it is willing to
> cause.

No...I'm showing you and Matt for the dishonorable scoundrels that you
have been.

> I have seen hour "love notes"

Rod

Nov 24, 2021, 1:33:49 PM11/24/21
On 11/24/2021 1:50 AM, Robert wrote:
> On Nov 23, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <snkdvs$rig$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
> Wrong, and Pat has already said that in his life Romans 8:9 is not the way he
> lives.

Sadly it is you that is wrong. Being gifted with the Holy Spirit
is the second birth, and just as it takes time to raise a child or
clean a house it also takes time to change the heart and mind of the
person gifted.

Your lone ranger attitude has left you without the benefit of
guidance from church elders who's standing with God is much great.

> Scripture also denies what you are claiming.

Show me the verse or shut up.

> Look at it this way, if according to you some are longer, some shorter as to
> being converted, then if you were to draw a line in the sand, say that after
> three days of the day they gave their life to the Lord, that a large group of
> people dropped dead, then accord to you some might go to heaven and many
> wouldn't. So salvation would not be equal nor would it be dependent upon God.
> And definitely not after being sprinkled by some priest.

Matt

Nov 24, 2021, 2:18:38 PM11/24/21
No human of Church does. Only your views of it. You also need to
define what the phrase "sins against God" is.

Jesus is willing to forgive all but one thing Matthew 31 Therefore I
tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the
blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.[b] 32 And whoever
says a word against the Son of man will be forgiven; but whoever
speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this
age or in the age to come. RSVCE

>>Mat 6:14  For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father
>>will also forgive you:
>
>Trespasses are different from sins.

That gets confusing at times. The three ways people say the lord's
prayer if an example. Some people say debtors and yet do they know
the meaning as it was written?

>>Mat 6:15  But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your
>>Father forgive your trespasses.
>
>OK, mikey. I forgive you your trespasses.
>Do you feel better now?

Are they truly slander? You have yet to prove that.

Tell me Mr. Eastman what charges should this Matthu bring up against
you and Patrick for what you have posted about his wife and kids? I'm
not Matthu and as well know but here you are still defending Patrick
Barker.

This shows the true conviction of your religious beliefs and what you
think of the light of God.

> Oh that's right! You
> don't believe in Godly justice because Pat fought back and he is a
> Catholic and you don't have to be fair to them as well.

As you have Rod Eastman in your aiding and abetting the defense of
pedophilia with Patrick.

> You and Matt have sheltered your identities pretty well. I'm
> convinced that you both were looking for trouble when you got here.

My name was known back in the days of the posting with Vera and that
bunch. Something happened with a guy known as the Datarat and I
changed all that and removed it as much as possible.

> In truth if the world is not completely corrupted yet then they will
> see the corruption in you and MattB and know who to avoid.

Yes as they see your defense of the cover-up of child rape in Emporia,
KS.

BTW in your searching for me did you find any connection between this
Matthu Brooks and any of the three Trust funds or properties? If the
answer is no then you are knowingly aiding in a lie and people can see
WHY?

Matt

Nov 24, 2021, 2:21:58 PM11/24/21
On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 22:10:34 -0600, Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 11/23/2021 10:46 AM, P+Barker wrote:
>> 5 Jesus answered, 典ruly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the
>> kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
>> + Nothing about "blood" or bein borned agin.
>
> Pat...being born of the Spirit IS being born again
> and you already have the Spirit of God living and
> working within you and have had since you were
> baptized into the church. As in the case with Peter,
> conversion was not automatic. It is short for some
> and longer time for others to be completely converted
> but the Holy Spirit is working within you.
>

> Rod.

Are you talking about infant baptism like theh RCC does. To be
baptized without consent.

P+Barker

Nov 24, 2021, 2:43:59 PM11/24/21
Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 24, 2021, P+Barker wrote

>> Patrick has never "admitted" to make up things about matt and family.
>> Patrick asked matty where his strange claims came from.
>> Patrick asked if matty was married.
>> Patrick asked in what capacity does he make claims?
>> Patrick merely wanted to know how such a person could make outrageious
>> claims. Then Patrick called matty a liar and a troll.
>> Patrick was correct.
>> Poor matty screwed up once by naming his town.
>> Poor matty claimed his real name was matt brooks.
>> It is easy to look up matty in Concrete.
>> And it is easy to look up relatives, jobs held, etc.
>> Especially when matty claims he was in the US Navy.
>> matty screwed up and now claims he is a vicitm of the truth.
>
>You admitted several times, this year, that you did not know who Matt's dad
>was, and so you tied him to someone nearby without any proof.

Why do you lie?
Prove this, you idiot.

>It is all archived on the Net.

Why do you lie?
Prove this, you idiot.

>That man's sons name is different from Matt's. And yes,
>Matt did post some personal stuff, which you immediately glommed onto, and
>continually bring back up even creating illusionary stories about them.

Larry has a son named matt.
Larry is a Tier 2 Sex offender on the Sheriff's list.
Larry lives a few miles away from his son named matt.
And personal stuff that matty posted?
Do you defend him posting my children's names, addresses, or my
grandchildren's names and addresses? Perhaps you feel that this is
OK? Tell me more.... Do you think my wife should be called a whore?
Matty has done that.

>I recommended that you apologize for your actions, given what you admitted,
>since at the time it looked like there was a way of peace to this. You
>refused to. Even in this post you reconstruct the story.

I do not appologize for who I am, what I've said or done.
I sometimes post info about matty when he insults my family.
Tell him to stop telling people I abuse my grandchildren.

>> > Given the demeanor of both, Matt seems to be the most honorable. And many
>> > are the times that Matt said that we both ran in different circles. So for you
>> > to join us together is unfair to him.
>>
>> matty lies about Catholic faith, doctrine and dogma.
>> matty looks up any news story that is critical of the RCC, and posts.
>
>That is a lie, and I have looked up his sources to verify what he has said,
>and frequently find he has actually understated the reports. As to the
>historical aspects that he has posted I also verified those sources, plus I
>had posted many of those same things years earlier from other sources, mainly
>from within the RCC.

And when I address his posts regarding the insults to the RCC, how
many times have I lied in my replies?
Either answer this, or fuck off.

>You, Pat, chose to live in denial, and rather than work with your church to
>correct and or undo certain things you blindly close your eyes and ears and
>speak out in denials, or Mae excuses for their behaviors.

I am a practicing Catholic who also is a sinner.
I do not deny these things.

You are an idiot who follows predestination and false calvin
preaching. You are a sinner. And there is no easy way into heaven.
You find small phrases in the Sacred Scripture and make up entire
interpretations about them. You do NOT follow ALL Sacred Scripture.

I do not hate you. I do pity you.
And I will continue to confront you when you lie about me, my family,
my Catholic faith, doctrine and dogmas.

>Your sole fault is allowing yourself to be so gullible as to believe the RCC
>in all of these matters. When a pope died because of a penis chocking him
>with the result of what was probably a heart attack 100's of years ago, only
>goes to show you the corruption then and now. Has there been good people in
>their history? More than likely, but it is overshadowed because of people
>like you who felt it their duty to protect the RCC at any cost. Which goes
>against the principles laid out in scripture.

And instead of following scripture yourself, you would rather find and
pick any insult about people who were Catholic.
Where do you come up with such stories?
Would it surprise you to know one of your ancestors was hung as a
horse theif? Would this bother you? Why?

I am not here to defend the actions of any person. I can only
describe and identify my own actions. Jesus will look at each of us
in the end and will judge us. That includes you and your accusations
and insults against me and my family and church.

Who are you to judge the actions of people?

>> Patrick tells the truth about his life, his past, his family. his
>> faith. Patrick does this in order to show that he is honest, earnest
>> about what he says, what he believes.
>
>You really expect anyone to believe that after your fiasco about threatening
>assault on Matt and speaking about a pistol you would use when you obviously
>knew nothing about them.

Assault on matt?
Why? WHat?
I invited him to lunch on a few occasions.
Do you think I would assualt him with a fork?
I do not use any gun to threaten anyone.
You have been drinking matty's kool aid.
But, that is OK. Just don't make stupid claims without some sort of
evidence. matty claims he carries. matty claims he has a desert
eagle. I don't believe I have ever mentioned what pistol I may own. I
used to own a Ruger 22 revolver. Sold it.

>You never showed up at LAX for ne to pick you up
>after you threatened me personally, if you could find me, so I made it
>possible for you to do so. But you lied about it.

You said you didn't wish to meet me there for lunch.
I did go - visited a brother there.

>You also threatened Matt on
>more than one occasion physically, and never followed up. So your credibility
>sucks.

I invited him to lunch in Concrete Wa, Fort Benton MT, and Boston when
he claimed to be there. He whined and cried.

>> > He has his reasons and I have mine.
>>
>> You are a troll and a liar. Like matty.
>
>Really? You seldom see either of us disrupting any threads you post, but you
>are frequently seen injecting yourself into the lives of others. You are not
>a peacemaker, but a troubler.

I confront liars.
Any more questions?

P+Barker

Nov 24, 2021, 2:46:58 PM11/24/21
Matt <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No human of Church does. Only your views of it. You also need to
>define what the phrase "sins against God" is.

>BTW in your searching for me did you find any connection between this
>Matthu Brooks and any of the three Trust funds or properties? If the
>answer is no then you are knowingly aiding in a lie and people can see
>WHY?
Why do you wiish to be outed?

Matt

Nov 24, 2021, 2:57:10 PM11/24/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 14:46:58 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I was talking to Rod and you can't out me if you do not know. I
doubt Rod will answer honestly.

Melanie is at your house should I call her? Does she know you
defend pedophilia cover-up within the RCC?

Matt

Nov 24, 2021, 3:29:22 PM11/24/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 14:43:56 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Incorrect he has a son named Matthu as his first name. Matt is my
middle name.

>Larry is a Tier 2 Sex offender on the Sheriff's list.
>Larry lives a few miles away from his son named matt.

?? I live east of Concrete, WA.

>And personal stuff that matty posted?

??

>Do you defend him posting my children's names, addresses, or my
>grandchildren's names and addresses?

I've never posted your grandkids current addresses. Yet if you did
not open the box none of that would happen. I've also never posted
the info on the people in Turkey.

> Perhaps you feel that this is
>OK? Tell me more.... Do you think my wife should be called a whore?

Is She? What did Jesus say of whores.

>Matty has done that.

True and yet you also have done such things although you got all the
names wrong.

>>I recommended that you apologize for your actions, given what you admitted,
>>since at the time it looked like there was a way of peace to this. You
>>refused to. Even in this post you reconstruct the story.
>
>I do not appologize for who I am, what I've said or done.
>I sometimes post info about matty when he insults my family.

Yes as I do when you call my Father this Larry his name wasn't
Larry. You open the box and then whine like a little bitch.

>Tell him to stop telling people I abuse my grandchildren.

Did you?

>>> matty lies about Catholic faith, doctrine and dogma.
>>> matty looks up any news story that is critical of the RCC, and posts.
>>
>>That is a lie, and I have looked up his sources to verify what he has said,
>>and frequently find he has actually understated the reports. As to the
>>historical aspects that he has posted I also verified those sources, plus I
>>had posted many of those same things years earlier from other sources, mainly
>>from within the RCC.
>
>And when I address his posts regarding the insults to the RCC, how
>many times have I lied in my replies?

Every time all you had was to call my father "Larry" to which that
man I have never met. You open the box and then whine like a little
bitch. You also call me "Larry Jr." which is to say I harmed
grandkids I do not currently have, a lie on your part again. Yet your
defender Rodney Eastman doesn't see that as you both defend the
cover-up of pedophilia, the question is WHY.

Why did you make up all this just to attempt to intimidate and yet now
whine like a little bitch.

What is really sad is Rodney knows my first name isn't Matt or Matthu
and yet still defends your post.
Now, this is really sickening do you really believe people do not
know you threatened not only to visit me but my kids. It was only
then that I looked you up and got a Threat assessment. What I found
was you were a minor threat with limited resources. Your boast of
being a weapons specialist was a lie.

>I invited him to lunch on a few occasions.

To a bar.

>Do you think I would assualt him with a fork?

YAWN

>I do not use any gun to threaten anyone.

You claimed you carry a throw down to place on people.

>You have been drinking matty's kool aid.
>But, that is OK. Just don't make stupid claims without some sort of
>evidence.

Where is your evidence? That this Larry and Matthu exist is true but
you have never been able to connect them with me. I lived most my
life in Florida and yet you are clueless to fact checking. You can't
even get the names right.

> matty claims he carries. matty claims he has a desert
>eagle. I don't believe I have ever mentioned what pistol I may own. I
>used to own a Ruger 22 revolver. Sold it.

Are you claiming you are not the registered owner of any weapons?

>>You never showed up at LAX for ne to pick you up
>>after you threatened me personally, if you could find me, so I made it
>>possible for you to do so. But you lied about it.
>
>You said you didn't wish to meet me there for lunch.
>I did go - visited a brother there.

Which brother?

>>You also threatened Matt on
>>more than one occasion physically, and never followed up. So your credibility
>>sucks.
>
>I invited him to lunch in Concrete Wa, Fort Benton MT, and Boston when
>he claimed to be there. He whined and cried.

You never were in Concrete, WA. and I've never been to Fort Benton
MT though I have been to Malmstrom AFB. As for Boston, you did invite
me to a bar, I did go there and I do not drink lunch. Then again why
would I want to meet you, what purpose would it have?

BTW don't you claim I live in MT Vernon?

>>> You are a troll and a liar. Like matty.
>>
>>Really? You seldom see either of us disrupting any threads you post, but you
>>are frequently seen injecting yourself into the lives of others. You are not
>>a peacemaker, but a troubler.
>
>I confront liars.

Must be hard for you when you look into a mirror.

>Any more questions?

Rod

Nov 24, 2021, 5:16:57 PM11/24/21
On 11/24/2021 1:21 PM, Matt wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 22:10:34 -0600, Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11/23/2021 10:46 AM, P+Barker wrote:
>>> 5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can enter the
>>> kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
>>> + Nothing about "blood" or bein borned agin.
>>
>> Pat...being born of the Spirit IS being born again
>> and you already have the Spirit of God living and
>> working within you and have had since you were
>> baptized into the church. As in the case with Peter,
>> conversion was not automatic. It is short for some
>> and longer time for others to be completely converted
>> but the Holy Spirit is working within you.
>>

>> Rod.
>
> Are you talking about infant baptism like theh RCC does. To be
> baptized without consent.

No...but baptism by water requiring a confession of faith
is not the only way. A parent may also dedicate a child to the
service of God as did Hannah with Samuel.

Rod

Nov 24, 2021, 5:53:38 PM11/24/21
The problem here is that this is not the first time that you have
lied to anyone. Compound this with the fact that you would do anything
to keep your name and location a secret and it adds up to another lie.

>> Larry is a Tier 2 Sex offender on the Sheriff's list.
>> Larry lives a few miles away from his son named matt.
>
> ?? I live east of Concrete, WA.
>
>> And personal stuff that matty posted?
>
> ??
>
>> Do you defend him posting my children's names, addresses, or my
>> grandchildren's names and addresses?
>
> I've never posted your grandkids current addresses. Yet if you did
> not open the box none of that would happen. I've also never posted
> the info on the people in Turkey.
>

>> Perhaps you feel that this is
>> OK? Tell me more.... Do you think my wife should be called a whore?
>
> Is She? What did Jesus say of whores.

What did Jesus say about baring false witness? How many times have
you done this?

>> Matty has done that.
>
> True and yet you also have done such things although you got all the
> names wrong.
>>

>>> I recommended that you apologize for your actions, given what you admitted,
>>> since at the time it looked like there was a way of peace to this. You
>>> refused to. Even in this post you reconstruct the story.
>>
>> I do not appologize for who I am, what I've said or done.
>> I sometimes post info about matty when he insults my family.
>
> Yes as I do when you call my Father this Larry his name wasn't
> Larry. You open the box and then whine like a little bitch.
>
>> Tell him to stop telling people I abuse my grandchildren.
>
> Did you?

There is no basis for tolerating an accusation like this one
except that it comes out of evil and one tolerance for evil
and a wish to see harm done.

>>> That is a lie, and I have looked up his sources to verify what he has said,
>>> and frequently find he has actually understated the reports. As to the
>>> historical aspects that he has posted I also verified those sources, plus I
>>> had posted many of those same things years earlier from other sources, mainly
>> >from within the RCC.
>>
>> And when I address his posts regarding the insults to the RCC, how
>> many times have I lied in my replies?
>
> Every time all you had was to call my father "Larry" to which that
> man I have never met. You open the box and then whine like a little
> bitch. You also call me "Larry Jr." which is to say I harmed
> grandkids I do not currently have, a lie on your part again. Yet your
> defender Rodney Eastman doesn't see that as you both defend the
> cover-up of pedophilia, the question is WHY.

Do you see yet? You are so willing to lie that even your supporters,
had they good sense, would not take your word at face value.

> Why did you make up all this just to attempt to intimidate and yet now
> whine like a little bitch.
>
> What is really sad is Rodney knows my first name isn't Matt or Matthu
> and yet still defends your post.

It is you that insisted that your first name is not Matt, and I did
take your word for that for a time, but then after this you continued
to lie and misdirect others while claiming that I should know and
believe what you tell me.

Why should I believe you? There is nothing that will stop you from
lying and misdirecting should I get close to the truth.

It's sad statement to make when I say that lying to others is a way
of life for you.
Possible misdirection due to habit of telling lies to conceal his
identity.

Rod

Nov 24, 2021, 6:26:07 PM11/24/21
Your assumption that Robert has participated in this mess without
making any errors on his part is an illusion you paint. Robert has
tolerated your lying about Pats wife and family without even trying
to defend the innocent, lending his approval to your lies.

If you cannot follow conversation and understand what is being said
as in this conversation, how can you possibly have served in the
military and followed orders without screwing up?

You also need to
> define what the phrase "sins against God" is.

Oh I do?? Who was it that said "What you have done to the least of
these you have done unto me"? Do you know? Tell me if you know Matt.

> Jesus is willing to forgive all but one thing Matthew 31 Therefore I
> tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the
> blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.[b] 32 And whoever
> says a word against the Son of man will be forgiven; but whoever
> speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this
> age or in the age to come. RSVCE
>>

>>> Mat 6:14  For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father
>>> will also forgive you:
>>
>> Trespasses are different from sins.
>
> That gets confusing at times. The three ways people say the lord's
> prayer if an example. Some people say debtors and yet do they know
> the meaning as it was written?
>

>>> Mat 6:15  But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your
>>> Father forgive your trespasses.
>>
>> OK, mikey. I forgive you your trespasses.
>> Do you feel better now?
>
> Are they truly slander? You have yet to prove that.

This won't justify your making these claims without
a basis for doing so, and if you make the claim then it is incumbent
upon you to prove it to be true. You have not.

> Tell me Mr. Eastman what charges should this Matthu bring up against
> you and Patrick for what you have posted about his wife and kids? I'm
> not Matthu and as well know but here you are still defending Patrick
> Barker.

I am presently in unidirectional contact with Matthu's presence on
the net, watching him pretend to be moving from state to state in an
attempt to misdirect a search for him, even to the point of changing
some of his personal characteristics! The one characteristic that he
is unable to change is his lies.

You are the only person that has a reason to act this way. Other
idiots have been convicted in a courtroom on weaker evidence.

> This shows the true conviction of your religious beliefs and what you
> think of the light of God.

It isn't religious belief, it's moral belief. You are a liar, and you
have proven this to us.

>> Oh that's right! You
>> don't believe in Godly justice because Pat fought back and he is a
>> Catholic and you don't have to be fair to them as well.
>
> As you have Rod Eastman in your aiding and abetting the defense of
> pedophilia with Patrick.
>

>> You and Matt have sheltered your identities pretty well. I'm
>> convinced that you both were looking for trouble when you got here.
>
> My name was known back in the days of the posting with Vera and that
> bunch. Something happened with a guy known as the Datarat and I
> changed all that and removed it as much as possible.
>>
>> In truth if the world is not completely corrupted yet then they will
>> see the corruption in you and MattB and know who to avoid.
>
> Yes as they see your defense of the cover-up of child rape in Emporia,
> KS.

Another accusation unaccompanied with evidence. Just another attempt
at obfuscation. You'll need a dictionary to look that last word up
Matty.

> BTW in your searching for me did you find any connection between this
> Matthu Brooks and any of the three Trust funds or properties?

Yes.

Rod

Nov 24, 2021, 6:29:07 PM11/24/21
On 11/24/2021 1:57 PM, Matt wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 14:46:58 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Matt <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> No human of Church does. Only your views of it. You also need to
>>> define what the phrase "sins against God" is.
>>

>>> BTW in your searching for me did you find any connection between this
>>> Matthu Brooks and any of the three Trust funds or properties? If the
>>> answer is no then you are knowingly aiding in a lie and people can see
>>> WHY?
>> Why do you wiish to be outed?
>
> I was talking to Rod and you can't out me if you do not know. I
> doubt Rod will answer honestly.

Call me and find out. You have my numbers.

> Melanie is at your house should I call her?

Should Pat warn her that you are stalking her with the intention of
doing some harm?

Rod

Nov 24, 2021, 6:52:14 PM11/24/21
On 11/24/2021 1:23 PM, Robert wrote:
> I hope they will survive the ordeal.

Trying to provoke Patrick to anger with an insult. Those that are born
into Christ do not do these things.

P+Barker

Nov 24, 2021, 7:29:11 PM11/24/21
Matt <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>>wrote:
>
>> Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>>Larry has a son named matt.
>
> Incorrect he has a son named Matthu as his first name. Matt is my
>middle name.

What name do you go by?

>>Larry is a Tier 2 Sex offender on the Sheriff's list.
>>Larry lives a few miles away from his son named matt.
>
> ?? I live east of Concrete, WA.

How many miles?

>>And personal stuff that matty posted?
>>Do you defend him posting my children's names, addresses, or my
>>grandchildren's names and addresses?
>
>I've never posted your grandkids current addresses.

Oh? Why do you lie?

>Yet if you did
>not open the box none of that would happen. I've also never posted
>the info on the people in Turkey.

So, I opened a box?
Why do you mention Turkey?

>> Perhaps you feel that this is
>>OK? Tell me more.... Do you think my wife should be called a whore?
>
> Is She? What did Jesus say of whores.

Good Question. Why do you call my wife a whore?
Are you claiming it was Jesus who called her a whore?

>>Matty has done that.
>
> True and yet you also have done such things although you got all the
>names wrong.

Why do you feel that calling my wife a whore is perfectly OK?

>>I sometimes post info about matty when he insults my family.
>
> Yes as I do when you call my Father this Larry his name wasn't
>Larry. You open the box and then whine like a little bitch.

Why do you hide your father's name then?
What box?

>>Tell him to stop telling people I abuse my grandchildren.
>
> Did you?

Tell him to stop telling people I abuse my grandchildren.

>>And when I address his posts regarding the insults to the RCC, how
>>many times have I lied in my replies?
>
> Every time

Prove it.

>all you had was to call my father "Larry" to which that
>man I have never met. You open the box and then whine like a little
>bitch.

And this gives you carte blanch to call my wife a whore?

> Yet your
>defender Rodney Eastman doesn't see that as you both defend the
>cover-up of pedophilia, the question is WHY.

I have never defended peophilia. Not you. Not larry.

>What is really sad is Rodney knows my first name isn't Matt or Matthu
>and yet still defends your post.

Why do you demand that we out you?
What is your fascination about this?

>>>You really expect anyone to believe that after your fiasco about threatening
>>>assault on Matt and speaking about a pistol you would use when you obviously
>>>knew nothing about them.
>>
>>Assault on matt?
>>Why? WHat?
>
> Now, this is really sickening do you really believe people do not
>know you threatened not only to visit me but my kids.

I invited you to lunch, on both occasions.
Once in Concrete, once in Boston.
Tell me I am wrong.
And I'll call you a liar.

> It was only
>then that I looked you up and got a Threat assessment. What I found
>was you were a minor threat with limited resources. Your boast of
>being a weapons specialist was a lie.

I never claimed to be a weapons specialist.
You are lying once again.
I told you I was awarded an expert marksman ribbon twice while I was
attending Basic Training School And Officer Training School.

>>I invited him to lunch on a few occasions.
>
> To a bar.

The Restaurant was closed that week.
The Bar was still open and served food.

>>Do you think I would assualt him with a fork?
>
> YAWN

Do you think I would assualt him with a fork?

>>I do not use any gun to threaten anyone.
>
> You claimed you carry a throw down to place on people.

No, I did not.
I claimed that I have a throw down weapon.
I don't carry it.
I don't threaten people with it.
Tell the truth, matty.

>>You have been drinking matty's kool aid.
>>But, that is OK. Just don't make stupid claims without some sort of
>>evidence.
>
>Where is your evidence? That this Larry and Matthu exist is true but
>you have never been able to connect them with me. I lived most my
>life in Florida and yet you are clueless to fact checking. You can't
>even get the names right.

Why are you so fascinated by me outing you?

>> matty claims he carries. matty claims he has a desert
>>eagle. I don't believe I have ever mentioned what pistol I may own. I
>>used to own a Ruger 22 revolver. Sold it.
>
>Are you claiming you are not the registered owner of any weapons?

Nope. I didn't say that.
I am saying I have NEVER mentioned what pistol I may own.
Is this difficult for you to comprehend?

>>>You never showed up at LAX for ne to pick you up
>>>after you threatened me personally, if you could find me, so I made it
>>>possible for you to do so. But you lied about it.
>>
>>You said you didn't wish to meet me there for lunch.
>>I did go - visited a brother there.
>
>Which brother?

Michael Robert Barker, born Sep 1947.
Does this help you out?
What names will you call him next?
He lived a few blocks from the Crystal Cathedral.
Any more questions?

>>>You also threatened Matt on
>>>more than one occasion physically, and never followed up. So your credibility
>>>sucks.
>>
>>I invited him to lunch in Concrete Wa, Fort Benton MT, and Boston when
>>he claimed to be there. He whined and cried.
>
> You never were in Concrete, WA.

Of course not.

>and I've never been to Fort Benton MT though I have been to Malmstrom AFB.

We could have had some real good time.

> As for Boston, you did invite
>me to a bar, I did go there and I do not drink lunch.

It was a restaurant, but the restaurant was closed, the bar was open,
and they served food there.

>BTW don't you claim I live in MT Vernon?

Nope. That is where larry lives.
Did you forget?

P+Barker

Nov 24, 2021, 7:30:35 PM11/24/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 11:57:10 -0800, Matt <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Why do you want to be outed.
My daughter is here from Boston.
And my other daughter and her family comes over tomorrow.
Why do you want to interrupt her vacation?

P+Barker

Nov 24, 2021, 7:34:33 PM11/24/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 11:23:15 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 24, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<cldspgpmkm2dnac9s...@4ax.com>):
>
>> On Tue, 23 Nov 2021 18:24:51 -0800, Robert<no...@none.com> wrote:
>>
>> > On Nov 23, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>> > (in article<996qpgharq3ma2v5l...@4ax.com>):

>> > And Pee is pee, so what?
>> > It is all water based, just like iced tea, coffee, salt water, etc.
>>
>> So what?
>> So in order to equate childbirth with water is STUPID!
>> That is what.
>
>All babies are born of water, it is the way of life. Even Nicodemus
>recognized that.

Nicodemus did not know that amniotic fluid surrounded the baby prior
to birth.

>> > No, I have, as a matter of fact, but he did not speak in an audible voice
>> > that all can hear, like he did when he spoke of Jesus in this manner.
>>
>> Ohhhhhh, OK then.
>>
>> > Good thing your wife raised your kids.
>>
>> Yes, she is a good mom and grandma.
>> Our daughter from Boston arrived last night, thank you.

>> > You can read about it in the Bible.
>>
>> Yes, I can.
>> I am asking you, since you say He didn't need to be baptised.
>
>One does not need to have sin in order to repent,

Do you claim that Jesus had to repent - without sin?

>> > Then how is the spirit born? How is the body born?
>>
>> Huh?
>> What does that have to do with entering the kingdom?
>
>Interesting.... You are the one who quoted V5 just above then denied its
>truth.

Two different things.
Ask if you don't understand.

>> I'll have to get back to you.
>> I'm fixing breakfast for the family.
>
>I hope they will survive the ordeal.

Ham and eggs, hash browns, bisuits and gravy, fried onion slices,
toast, salsa, sour cream, strawberry jam, etc.

P+Barker

Nov 24, 2021, 7:35:24 PM11/24/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 11:26:37 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 24, 2021, P+Barker wrote
>(in article<7mlspg92gu9fgebj2...@4ax.com>):
>Yes, you did, and on more than one occasion. I bet you never even looked up
>the scripture to see what it actually said.

Yup. I didn't look.
Why should I when your lips are moving.
Which means you are lying.

Matt

Nov 24, 2021, 8:11:57 PM11/24/21
How does that knowledge help you defend pedophilia Rodney Eastman.
Few people know or call me by my first name the only place you will
see it is on legal papers. Fact is you know Patrick is lying and
support him in his lies. WHY?

>>> Larry is a Tier 2 Sex offender on the Sheriff's list.
>>> Larry lives a few miles away from his son named matt.
>>
>> ?? I live east of Concrete, WA.
>>
>>> And personal stuff that matty posted?
>>
>> ??
>>
>>> Do you defend him posting my children's names, addresses, or my
>>> grandchildren's names and addresses?
>>
>> I've never posted your grandkids current addresses. Yet if you did
>> not open the box none of that would happen. I've also never posted
>> the info on the people in Turkey.
>>

>>> Perhaps you feel that this is
>>> OK? Tell me more.... Do you think my wife should be called a whore?
>>
>> Is She? What did Jesus say of whores.
>
> What did Jesus say about baring false witness?

Not to do it and yet you aid Patrick in doing it. WHY?

> How many times have you done this?

Not as many time as Patrick Barker and yet you defend his actions.
WHY?

>>> Matty has done that.
>>
>> True and yet you also have done such things although you got all the
>> names wrong.

>>> I do not appologize for who I am, what I've said or done.
>>> I sometimes post info about matty when he insults my family.
>>
>> Yes as I do when you call my Father this Larry his name wasn't
>> Larry. You open the box and then whine like a little bitch.
>>
>>> Tell him to stop telling people I abuse my grandchildren.
>>
>> Did you?
>
> There is no basis for tolerating an accusation like this one
> except that it comes out of evil and one tolerance for evil
> and a wish to see harm done.

Yet you defend Patrick Barker doing it over and over. WHY?

>>> And when I address his posts regarding the insults to the RCC, how
>>> many times have I lied in my replies?
>>
>> Every time all you had was to call my father "Larry" to which that
>> man I have never met. You open the box and then whine like a little
>> bitch. You also call me "Larry Jr." which is to say I harmed
>> grandkids I do not currently have, a lie on your part again. Yet your
>> defender Rodney Eastman doesn't see that as you both defend the
>> cover-up of pedophilia, the question is WHY.
>
> Do you see yet?

I see you are both evil and a hypocrite.

> You are so willing to lie that even your supporters,
> had they good sense, would not take your word at face value.

Where is the lie in the above paragraph?

>> Why did you make up all this just to attempt to intimidate and yet now
>> whine like a little bitch.
>>
>> What is really sad is Rodney knows my first name isn't Matt or Matthu
>> and yet still defends your post.
>
> It is you that insisted that your first name is not Matt, and I did
> take your word for that for a time, but then after this you continued
> to lie and misdirect others while claiming that I should know and
> believe what you tell me.

WOW You found it by searching media sites not what I told you
though I have since removed that door.

> Why should I believe you? There is nothing that will stop you from
> lying and misdirecting should I get close to the truth.

LOL Yet you claim Patrick is telling the truth and admit you do
not know. WHY?

> It's sad statement to make when I say that lying to others is a way
> of life for you.

You defend pedophilia with Patrick Barker do your neighbors know
this?
Why do you and Patrick need my identity for? How will that help
you defend child rapist in Emporia, KS or the RCC?

Matt

Nov 24, 2021, 8:33:45 PM11/24/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 19:29:08 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Matt <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>>wrote:
>>
>>> Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
>

>>>Larry has a son named matt.
>>
>> Incorrect he has a son named Matthu as his first name. Matt is my
>>middle name.
>
>What name do you go by?

People around here call me Matt.

>>>Larry is a Tier 2 Sex offender on the Sheriff's list.
>>>Larry lives a few miles away from his son named matt.
>>
>> ?? I live east of Concrete, WA.
>
>How many miles?

Enough that it isn't call MT Vernon LOL

>>>And personal stuff that matty posted?
>>>Do you defend him posting my children's names, addresses, or my
>>>grandchildren's names and addresses?
>>
>>I've never posted your grandkids current addresses.
>
>Oh? Why do you lie?

OK How old are your grand kids?

>>Yet if you did
>>not open the box none of that would happen. I've also never posted
>>the info on the people in Turkey.
>
>So, I opened a box?
>Why do you mention Turkey?

The box is open.

>>> Perhaps you feel that this is
>>>OK? Tell me more.... Do you think my wife should be called a whore?
>>
>> Is She? What did Jesus say of whores.
>
>Good Question. Why do you call my wife a whore?

Look at the song 'Catholic girl'.

>Are you claiming it was Jesus who called her a whore?
>

>>>Matty has done that.
>>
>> True and yet you also have done such things although you got all the
>>names wrong.
>
>Why do you feel that calling my wife a whore is perfectly OK?

Haven't done that for years. I did apologize to her.

>>>I sometimes post info about matty when he insults my family.
>>
>> Yes as I do when you call my Father this Larry his name wasn't
>>Larry. You open the box and then whine like a little bitch.
>
>Why do you hide your father's name then?

It is not hidden.

>What box?
>

>>>Tell him to stop telling people I abuse my grandchildren.
>>
>> Did you?
>
>Tell him to stop telling people I abuse my grandchildren.

Did you.

>>>And when I address his posts regarding the insults to the RCC, how
>>>many times have I lied in my replies?
>>
>> Every time
>
>Prove it.

LOL You made the accusation you prove you are correct.

>>all you had was to call my father "Larry" to which that
>>man I have never met. You open the box and then whine like a little
>>bitch.
>
>And this gives you carte blanch to call my wife a whore?

Was she?

>> Yet your
>>defender Rodney Eastman doesn't see that as you both defend the
>>cover-up of pedophilia, the question is WHY.
>
>I have never defended peophilia. Not you. Not larry.

Yet if I said the exact same to you Rodney Eastman would say I am in
the wrong but not you.....WHY?

>>What is really sad is Rodney knows my first name isn't Matt or Matthu
>>and yet still defends your post.
>
>Why do you demand that we out you?

Out me for what having a first name?

>What is your fascination about this?

Because without my full legal name you can't know what you claim to.

>>>Assault on matt?
>>>Why? WHat?
>>
>> Now, this is really sickening do you really believe people do not
>>know you threatened not only to visit me but my kids.
>
>I invited you to lunch, on both occasions.
>Once in Concrete, once in Boston.

Your story is changing before you said it was in Fort Benton also.
You need to keep your lies straight. BTW what good would that have
done, I'd still oppose pedophilia.

>Tell me I am wrong.
>And I'll call you a liar.

You've never been to Concrete. In Boston you wanted me to go to a
bar.

>> It was only
>>then that I looked you up and got a Threat assessment. What I found
>>was you were a minor threat with limited resources. Your boast of
>>being a weapons specialist was a lie.
>
>I never claimed to be a weapons specialist.
>You are lying once again.
>I told you I was awarded an expert marksman ribbon twice while I was
>attending Basic Training School And Officer Training School.

In the Air Force ROFL. Rangers are good but you were a pencil
pusher for most your time.

>>>I invited him to lunch on a few occasions.
>>
>> To a bar.
>
>The Restaurant was closed that week.
>The Bar was still open and served food.

LOL

What restaurant was that again?

>>>Do you think I would assualt him with a fork?
>>
>> YAWN
>
>Do you think I would assualt him with a fork?
>

>>>I do not use any gun to threaten anyone.
>>
>> You claimed you carry a throw down to place on people.
>
>No, I did not.

Yes you did.

>I claimed that I have a throw down weapon.

Then you have a weapon that isn't traceable for that purpose.

>I don't carry it.
>I don't threaten people with it.

Yet you did or why would you have mentioned it to me. What purpose
did it serve?

>Tell the truth, matty.
>

>>>You have been drinking matty's kool aid.
>>>But, that is OK. Just don't make stupid claims without some sort of
>>>evidence.
>>
>>Where is your evidence? That this Larry and Matthu exist is true but
>>you have never been able to connect them with me. I lived most my
>>life in Florida and yet you are clueless to fact checking. You can't
>>even get the names right.
>
>Why are you so fascinated by me outing you?

LOL

>>> matty claims he carries. matty claims he has a desert
>>>eagle. I don't believe I have ever mentioned what pistol I may own. I
>>>used to own a Ruger 22 revolver. Sold it.
>>
>>Are you claiming you are not the registered owner of any weapons?
>
>Nope. I didn't say that.

Then what did you say?

>I am saying I have NEVER mentioned what pistol I may own.

Really?

>Is this difficult for you to comprehend?

LOL

>>>You said you didn't wish to meet me there for lunch.
>>>I did go - visited a brother there.
>>
>>Which brother?
>
>Michael Robert Barker, born Sep 1947.
>Does this help you out?
>What names will you call him next?

Maybe. Does he know you defend pedophiles within the RCC?

>He lived a few blocks from the Crystal Cathedral.
>Any more questions?

>>>I invited him to lunch in Concrete Wa, Fort Benton MT, and Boston when
>>>he claimed to be there. He whined and cried.
>>
>> You never were in Concrete, WA.
>
>Of course not.

Then how could you have met me for lunch?

>>and I've never been to Fort Benton MT though I have been to Malmstrom AFB.
>
>We could have had some real good time.

Maybe.

>> As for Boston, you did invite
>>me to a bar, I did go there and I do not drink lunch.
>
>It was a restaurant, but the restaurant was closed, the bar was open,
>and they served food there.

Really.

>>BTW don't you claim I live in MT Vernon?
>
>Nope. That is where larry lives.

You claim I am this Matthu where does he live again?

>Did you forget?

Patrick Barker all you have is lies and deceit to aid you in defend
theh evil of pedophilia within the RCC. Do the Churches in Dayton
tell you to do this?

Matt

Nov 24, 2021, 8:35:36 PM11/24/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 17:29:04 -0600, Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 11/24/2021 1:57 PM, Matt wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 14:46:58 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Why do you wiish to be outed?
>>
>> I was talking to Rod and you can't out me if you do not know. I
>> doubt Rod will answer honestly.
>
> Call me and find out. You have my numbers.

Thought you claimed you moved. Though the DMV says not.

>> Melanie is at your house should I call her?
>
> Should Pat warn her that you are stalking her with the intention of
> doing some harm?

Do you believe asking her why her father defends pedophilia would do
her harm? I doubt it.

Matt

Nov 24, 2021, 8:36:23 PM11/24/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 19:30:34 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
She needs to know you aid in the cover-up of pedophilia.

Matt

Nov 24, 2021, 8:57:51 PM11/24/21
Yet you have done that for Patrick even to posting the names of
this Matthu guy's wife and kids that I do not even know.

> If you cannot follow conversation and understand what is being said
> as in this conversation, how can you possibly have served in the
> military and followed orders without screwing up?

Do you really believe I get into or pay much attention to theh part
of thee post where you argue about a T being crossed and such. Do I
agree with all Roberts says and claims NO and yes we have discussed it
before.

> You also need to
>> define what the phrase "sins against God" is.
>
> Oh I do?? Who was it that said "What you have done to the least of
>these you have done unto me"? Do you know? Tell me if you know Matt.

Yes that would really apply to pedophiles and those that defend them
and aid in the cover-up such as Patrick Barker and Rodney Eastman
don't you think?

>> Jesus is willing to forgive all but one thing Matthew 31 Therefore I
>> tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the
>> blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.[b] 32 And whoever
>> says a word against the Son of man will be forgiven; but whoever
>> speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this
>> age or in the age to come. RSVCE

>>> Trespasses are different from sins.
>>
>> That gets confusing at times. The three ways people say the lord's
>> prayer if an example. Some people say debtors and yet do they know
>> the meaning as it was written?

>>> OK, mikey. I forgive you your trespasses.
>>> Do you feel better now?
>>
>> Are they truly slander? You have yet to prove that.
>
> This won't justify your making these claims without
> a basis for doing so, and if you make the claim then it is incumbent
>upon you to prove it to be true. You have not.

Yet you do not believe Patrick need to do the same. Rather
hypocritical on your part.

>> Tell me Mr. Eastman what charges should this Matthu bring up against
>> you and Patrick for what you have posted about his wife and kids? I'm
>> not Matthu and as well know but here you are still defending Patrick
>> Barker.
>
> I am presently in unidirectional contact with Matthu's presence on
>the net, watching him pretend to be moving from state to state in an
>attempt to misdirect a search for him, even to the point of changing
>some of his personal characteristics! The one characteristic that he
>is unable to change is his lies.

I doubt this. Though I can't say for sure.

> You are the only person that has a reason to act this way. Other
>idiots have been convicted in a courtroom on weaker evidence.

The person Patrick claims I am works in law enforcement I believe.

>> This shows the true conviction of your religious beliefs and what you
>> think of the light of God.
>
> It isn't religious belief, it's moral belief. You are a liar, and you
>have proven this to us.

Proven? Show evidence of the proof.

>>> Oh that's right! You
>>> don't believe in Godly justice because Pat fought back and he is a
>>> Catholic and you don't have to be fair to them as well.
>>
>> As you have Rod Eastman in your aiding and abetting the defense of
>> pedophilia with Patrick.
>>

>>> You and Matt have sheltered your identities pretty well. I'm
>>> convinced that you both were looking for trouble when you got here.
>>
>> My name was known back in the days of the posting with Vera and that
>> bunch. Something happened with a guy known as the Datarat and I
>> changed all that and removed it as much as possible.
>>>
>>> In truth if the world is not completely corrupted yet then they will
>>> see the corruption in you and MattB and know who to avoid.
>>
>> Yes as they see your defense of the cover-up of child rape in Emporia,
>> KS.
>
> Another accusation unaccompanied with evidence. Just another attempt
> at obfuscation. You'll need a dictionary to look that last word up
> Matty.

LOL

>> BTW in your searching for me did you find any connection between this
>> Matthu Brooks and any of the three Trust funds or properties?
>
> Yes.

That I know is a lie. You just lost all credibility.

Matt

Nov 24, 2021, 9:03:51 PM11/24/21
You believe a parent can force a child into God's service?

As for the tale of Hannah with Samuel, I do not think that applies to
infant baptism as done by the Catholic Church.

Rod

Nov 24, 2021, 9:23:10 PM11/24/21
I know! You are just that stupid.

Rod

Nov 24, 2021, 9:30:10 PM11/24/21
On 11/24/2021 7:57 PM, Matt wrote:
> Yet you do not believe Patrick need to do the same. Rather
> hypocritical on your part.

You have no idea how wrong you are, but you will discover how much
after you are dead.

Rod

Nov 24, 2021, 9:36:08 PM11/24/21
On 11/24/2021 7:50 PM, Robert wrote:
> Obviously that is flawed thinking do to the number of criminals that were
> baptized like good little RC mama's have done.

You are lecturing me about flawed thinking when you are unable to
understand when you should use "due or do"?

You're an insult to humanity, Robert.

Rod

Nov 24, 2021, 9:40:29 PM11/24/21
Who says it was forced? Hannah made a vow to God for giving her a
child that if God would give her a child she would dedicate him to God
and His service. Are you not able to read 1 Samuel?

> As for the tale of Hannah with Samuel, I do not think that applies to
> infant baptism as done by the Catholic Church.

That is of course your choice, and still no one that matters cares.

Rod

Nov 24, 2021, 10:00:56 PM11/24/21
I have defended you before several times but until now I had no idea
that you would ever confess to pedophilia!

Did you molest someone and if so what is their name? I'm going to
turn this in to law enforcement of course.

> Few people know or call me by my first name the only place you will
> see it is on legal papers. Fact is you know Patrick is lying and
> support him in his lies. WHY?

This is funny! A liar(you)calling other people liars!

>>> ?? I live east of Concrete, WA.

>>> ??

>>> I've never posted your grandkids current addresses. Yet if you did
>>> not open the box none of that would happen. I've also never posted
>>> the info on the people in Turkey.

>>> Is She? What did Jesus say of whores.
>>
>> What did Jesus say about baring false witness?
>
> Not to do it and yet you aid Patrick in doing it. WHY?
>
>> How many times have you done this?
>
> Not as many time as Patrick Barker and yet you defend his actions.
> WHY?

All indications are that you have been lying about your name
while lying about Patrick and his family.
According to you, but then what does a liar know except to tell
more lies when cornered?
Ahahahahahaha!

P+Barker

Nov 25, 2021, 7:35:19 AM11/25/21
Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 11/24/2021 2:29 PM, Matt wrote:

>>> Larry has a son named matt.
>> Incorrect he has a son named Matthu as his first name. Matt is my
>> middle name.
>
> The problem here is that this is not the first time that you have
>lied to anyone. Compound this with the fact that you would do anything
>to keep your name and location a secret and it adds up to another lie.

>>> Tell him to stop telling people I abuse my grandchildren.
>>
>> Did you?
>
> There is no basis for tolerating an accusation like this one
> except that it comes out of evil and one tolerance for evil
> and a wish to see harm done.

>> What is really sad is Rodney knows my first name isn't Matt or Matthu
>> and yet still defends your post.
>
> It is you that insisted that your first name is not Matt, and I did
> take your word for that for a time, but then after this you continued
> to lie and misdirect others while claiming that I should know and
> believe what you tell me.
>
> Why should I believe you? There is nothing that will stop you from
> lying and misdirecting should I get close to the truth.
>
> It's sad statement to make when I say that lying to others is a way
> of life for you.

Oh... Today is Thanksgiving.
I have too much to be thankful for to listen to matty lie some more.
I guess it is time to put him in his corner for a while.
Then I can spend time with my family this weekend and enjoy life.
Say buh bye, matty.
Take a week off.

P+Barker

Nov 25, 2021, 7:38:01 AM11/25/21
Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>I have never lied about him., etc. I have said that what Pat did was wrong,
>and to his face. I have called him on his lies with his own evidential
>statements. If Pat actually cared about his family he would cease and desist
>in order to reduce perceived harm.

Another troll & liar.
Take a week off, robt.
See if you can find something to be thankful for.
God will love you for it.
Buh bye.

Rod

Nov 25, 2021, 8:26:06 AM11/25/21
Have a good thanksgiving Patrick!

Matt

Nov 25, 2021, 12:17:39 PM11/25/21
Go for it. Show them my post all you want. Rodney Eastman you are
a joke. Why don't you and Patrick threaten to write all the bushiness
in Concrete again. Shit just post it to the Concrete facebook page I
am a member.

>> Few people know or call me by my first name the only place you will
>> see it is on legal papers. Fact is you know Patrick is lying and
>> support him in his lies. WHY?
>
> This is funny! A liar(you)calling other people liars!

LOL

>>> What did Jesus say about baring false witness?
>>
>> Not to do it and yet you aid Patrick in doing it. WHY?
>>
>>> How many times have you done this?
>>
>> Not as many time as Patrick Barker and yet you defend his actions.
>> WHY?
>
> All indications are that you have been lying about your name
> while lying about Patrick and his family.

All indications? You remind me of some far leftist type changing
meanings, and facts to fit your agenda, which in this case is to
defend pedophilia and Patrick within the RCC.
WOW you looking into a mirror?
snipped for space.

Matt

Nov 25, 2021, 12:35:09 PM11/25/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 17:33:50 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 24, 2021, Rod wrote
>(in article <snm06o$5n8$1...@dont-email.me>):
>

>> > And many are
>> > the times that Matt said that we both ran in different circles. So for you
>> > join us together is unfair to him.
>>
>> Not wholly unfair; both of you have attacked Pat at the same time. Two on one
>> at once is an act of cowardice, and cowardice is dominant on the net with
>> some of the people that are drawn here.
>
>Totally unfair, and you have not seem me retort in kind to Patrick.
>
>I have never lied about him., etc. I have said that what Pat did was wrong,
>and to his face. I have called him on his lies with his own evidential
>statements. If Pat actually cared about his family he would cease and desist
>in order to reduce perceived harm. He didn't and will not. Pat has taken some
>of the things I said, twisted them and then tried to accuse me of insulting
>or something like that, his family. Which I never did, and you backed him up
>on it, yet would not say way. Or show any proof of it, and it was then that I
>found out that you were claiming to be a RC,

Have they even threatened you or your family with violence,
threatened to write lies to all your local business, just today
Rodney Eastman said he was going to inform the police about me being a
pedophile and admitting to it in a post. They will use any lies and
deceit to defend pedophilia within the RCC or RCC false traditions and
the murders done over the centuries.

>> > He has his reasons and I have mine.
>>
>> I know...you are hiding from reprisals for your rotten behavior and by the
>> way, you cannot hide from God or karma either. When you do something that you
>> know is wrong, you cannot hide from it. Your evil finds you out.

Rod what do you think you could do with poster addresses if you had
them.....Just interested in knowing if you believe you have some power
of intimidation?

>You err. I know I cannot hide from God, and I know karma is all crap. If I
>err then I must apologize to those I did harm before I approach God on the
>subject. Although my first obligation is to the Lord.

Nothing can be hidden from God, IMO when you say 'have a nice day'
yet are thinking 'may you rot in hell' that is an insult to God if you
are doing it as a show, say for your Church, better to say nothing
than to lie. It is not good Karma as Rod has a limited understanding
of what he calls Karma.

Hope the above makes some kind of sense.

>You have set fire to every bridge there was between us. Not saying that any
>of them were strong, and so given your recent propensity to condemn it is
>difficult to even think about what you currently say, is honest and above
>board. That is the reality of it. I do not wish you any ill will however.

Matt

Nov 25, 2021, 12:48:54 PM11/25/21
She is a smart lady and closer to my age although some on here want
you to believe they are little kids, better for their PR. I think
she already knows about Patrick and his religion if what she has wrote
in a indicator. She has a PHD and gets grants so she must have some
idea much of what the RCC teaches and traditions are bullshit.

Matt

Nov 25, 2021, 12:50:23 PM11/25/21
WOW that might be a while. We will discover so much when we die.
What happens doesn't require belief in the RCC or it's non-biblical
traditions.

Matt

Nov 25, 2021, 12:53:01 PM11/25/21
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 20:40:25 -0600, Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 11/24/2021 8:03 PM, Matt wrote:

>>> No...but baptism by water requiring a confession of faith
>>> is not the only way. A parent may also dedicate a child to the
>>> service of God as did Hannah with Samuel.
>>
>> You believe a parent can force a child into God's service?
>
> Who says it was forced? Hannah made a vow to God for giving her a
>child that if God would give her a child she would dedicate him to God
>and His service. Are you not able to read 1 Samuel?

And theh child before conception agreed to this so wasn't forced?

>> As for the tale of Hannah with Samuel, I do not think that applies to
>> infant baptism as done by the Catholic Church.
>>

> That is of course your choice, and still no one that matters cares.

Rod everyone matters to a degree. Jesus said that himself in so
many ways even if the RCC says differently and has killed so many
thousands for disagreeing with their traditions.

tesla sTinker

Nov 25, 2021, 2:58:00 PM11/25/21

On 11/25/2021 9:17 AM, Matt scribbled:
he is like Robert, thinking works is not necessary to get to Heaven.
When Jesus Himself declared it was.
Look above on the other post, of you wishing everyone a happy holiday.
The dummy asked Jesus, how do I get to heaven? Using the word "good"

Matt

Nov 25, 2021, 4:40:10 PM11/25/21
I believe a true follower of Jesus will do so-called 'good works' as
automatically as breathing and not expect a reward. It is an
automatic part of following Jesus. People like Patrick believe all
they have to do is give to a church.

Snipped for space.

Matt

Nov 25, 2021, 4:40:41 PM11/25/21
On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:58:05 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 24, 2021, Matt wrote
>(in article<i0qtpg1i82n0j04up...@4ax.com>):

>> > Call me and find out. You have my numbers.
>>
>> Thought you claimed you moved. Though the DMV says not.
>
>He also dd not notify the FCC for his ham license, which is required.

They missed that.

Nic

Nov 25, 2021, 4:47:58 PM11/25/21
On 11/25/21 4:40 PM, Matt wrote:
> I believe a true follower of Jesus will do so-called 'good works' as
> automatically as breathing and not expect a reward. It is an
> automatic part of following Jesus. People like Patrick believe all
> they have to do is give to a church.

Is that some new kind of robot or atoumoton, some automatic response
modern day machine?

May I ask a question to all: would jesus take 'the vax?

P+Barker

Nov 26, 2021, 8:08:58 AM11/26/21
And to you and yours!

Rod

Nov 26, 2021, 12:13:15 PM11/26/21
I did have a good turkey day. I'm having to work today to get
the last 140 cares of beans in. We didn't have a lot of rain
here and the yield so far is only 19 bushels to the acre, but
I'm grateful for it nonetheless.

Matt

Nov 26, 2021, 1:23:22 PM11/26/21
On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 19:35:50 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 25, 2021, Matt wrote
>(in article<hfhvpgtt1tl6t0edn...@4ax.com>):
>As I recall both him and another person has done that threat previously.

Said they were written and yet never heard about it.

I hope you had a good holiday. I did have several families here.

>> Rod what do you think you could do with poster addresses if you had
>> them.....Just interested in knowing if you believe you have some power
>> of intimidation?
>> >
>> > You err. I know I cannot hide from God, and I know karma is all crap. If I
>> > err then I must apologize to those I did harm before I approach God on the
>> > subject. Although my first obligation is to the Lord.
>>
>> Nothing can be hidden from God, IMO when you say 'have a nice day'
>> yet are thinking 'may you rot in hell' that is an insult to God if you
>> are doing it as a show, say for your Church, better to say nothing
>> than to lie. It is not good Karma as Rod has a limited understanding
>> of what he calls Karma.
>>
>> Hope the above makes some kind of sense.
>
>Yes, and as a matter of fact it is verboten to bid Godspeed to an unworthy
>person.
>
>“If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not
>into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed
>is partaker of his evil deeds.” (2Jn 1:10-11, KJV)
>
>That, however, does not give anyone license to bare them ill will.

I don't wish anyone harm that post here, Now if I walked in on a
priest raping a child, I'd do him great harm.

Matt

Nov 26, 2021, 1:27:52 PM11/26/21
I can not speak for another, I've taken it.

I do not know of anything in the Bible that forbids it do you.

Rod

Nov 26, 2021, 3:04:53 PM11/26/21
Look...I don't know the in's and out's of indulgences or baby
baptism, but it seems to me that it comforts the parents should the
child suffer crib death. Now I trust that God has made allowances for
children that young.

I do not agree with your harassment of Patrick or the Catholic church
regardless of what others think of them when those that do so cannot
themselves prove they are correct in doing so. God is their judge,, NOT
YOU and NOT ROBERT.

Now..do I need to continue giving you a taste of what you and Robert
have given to Pat? No..you do not have to tolerate child abuse, but you
can fight it without defaming a persons character, particularly when you
cannot prove what you have said of him to be true.

If you would follow that simple principle then you would not have to
worry about people finding out your real name and suing you for
defamation. Do right and you can live in peace.

Ted

Nov 26, 2021, 3:26:14 PM11/26/21
On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 11:05:42 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
> On Nov 24, 2021, Rod wrote
> (in article <snmsqn$21t$1...@dont-email.me>):
> A spelling flame? Lol

Relevant in this case, as his point was that you lack sufficient
intelligence to lecture him on the matter of understanding.

P+Barker

Nov 26, 2021, 3:31:52 PM11/26/21
What kind of beans? Ohio grows soybeans. And it was a very good year
here. We had a good amount of sun and rain here. Our farm land in
Montana didn't fair as well. (wheat) Very warm there this year, and
we are so dependent on the rain. We also had a great turkey day. My
brother and his wife came over with one daughter. The other daughter
spent the day with his parents - they always do on Thanksgiving. But,
it will be a full gathering tomorrow - 10 folks. This has been one
amazing holiday for us. Thanks to our great Creator.

Rod

Nov 26, 2021, 4:27:51 PM11/26/21
XtendFlex non gmo soybeans, non roundup ready. We set the population
up to 4,100 seeds per acre from last year, 1.5 inches deep.

Ohio grows soybeans. And it was a very good year
> here. We had a good amount of sun and rain here.

Glad to here it.

Our farm land in
> Montana didn't fair as well. (wheat) Very warm there this year, and
> we are so dependent on the rain.

We all are. My wife downloaded the newest drought map
and it doesn't look good north of us in Nebraska. We are on the
south edge of it but we are still too dry. Our corn did a lot better
than expected but it was GMO corn. 193 Bu per acre, 400 acres. we were
locked in at 5.17 on contract to Bunge in Emporia, 50,000 Bu. We have
the rest stored at yates Center until the price climbs back up.

We also had a great turkey day. My
> brother and his wife came over with one daughter. The other daughter
> spent the day with his parents - they always do on Thanksgiving. But,
> it will be a full gathering tomorrow - 10 folks. This has been one
> amazing holiday for us. Thanks to our great Creator.

That is great! I spent the day in the combine with the dog. We'll be
back at it on sunday as I'm only partly finished. It's be slow today. We
had bean pods clear to ground level so I had to go slow at 3 mph to keep
beans from going out the back of the combine. I didn't pickup any rocks
but I dug up quite a bit of dirt.

Have a great week Patrick!

P+Barker

Nov 27, 2021, 7:50:00 AM11/27/21
Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Our farm land in
>> Montana didn't fair as well. (wheat) Very warm there this year, and
>> we are so dependent on the rain.
>
> We all are. My wife downloaded the newest drought map
> and it doesn't look good north of us in Nebraska. We are on the
> south edge of it but we are still too dry. Our corn did a lot better
> than expected but it was GMO corn. 193 Bu per acre, 400 acres. we were
> locked in at 5.17 on contract to Bunge in Emporia, 50,000 Bu. We have
> the rest stored at yates Center until the price climbs back up.

Ah the price game...
I remember as a kid sitting at the lunch table and waiting for the
grain prices with Uncle Johnnie. When the price was good, he'd call
the mill to find out if he could bring in a truckful. Sometimes when
the price was too high, they wouldn't be buying.

> That is great! I spent the day in the combine with the dog. We'll be
>back at it on sunday as I'm only partly finished. It's be slow today. We
>had bean pods clear to ground level so I had to go slow at 3 mph to keep
>beans from going out the back of the combine. I didn't pickup any rocks
>but I dug up quite a bit of dirt.

Ahhh, the rocks in the fields. Another memory of picking rock....

> Have a great week Patrick!

Thank you. You also.

Matt

Nov 27, 2021, 7:51:35 PM11/27/21
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 15:18:15 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 26, 2021, Matt wrote
>(in article<il82qg1pr6kcsi4ii...@4ax.com>):
>Yes, it was fine, thank you. One of the benefits of owning larger portions of
>land is the ability to handle more, such as you have done. It is not an
>option here for me, but there are others who I can help, help others. What is
>astounding in that, is that for the price of a great dinner out, the number
>of people that can be fed a great meal.

The land helps we converted the barn for entertainment years ago
and that really help as it does have a kitchen and bath. Getting more
rain but no wind at least.

Rod

Nov 27, 2021, 10:47:19 PM11/27/21
On 11/27/2021 6:51 PM, Matt wrote:
> Rod what do you think you could do with poster addresses if you had
> them.....Just interested in knowing if you believe you have some power
> of intimidation?

Eating away at you, is it? :>)

Matt

Nov 28, 2021, 2:59:32 PM11/28/21
On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 15:02:44 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:

>On Nov 26, 2021, Matt wrote
>(in article<dl92qg9e6c3gootlp...@4ax.com>):
>We are to do things according to our faith.
>
>Simply put, without being factitious, if we be weak in faith, then wear a
>mask.

Don't know, you could go walk in front of a train as well. If you
die you lack faith? Have you ever gone to a doctor? If so did you
lack faith? Some of the fundamentalist preachers who say you should
not get it or lack faith have died, did they lack faith or are they in
hell for lying?

Getting the VAC is not about faith but loving ones neighbor enough to
stop its spread. IMO.

Matt

Nov 28, 2021, 3:19:47 PM11/28/21
No Rodney it is not. You are a Wuss and come from a long line of
pussies. Face it you lack he skills and the means and that is just
eating away at you.

Matt

Nov 28, 2021, 4:31:37 PM11/28/21
Yet isn't Biblical. Yes you need to read Jesus on Children and
forget the RCC.

> I do not agree with your harassment of Patrick or the Catholic church
>regardless of what others think of them when those that do so cannot
>themselves prove they are correct in doing so. God is their judge,, NOT
>YOU and NOT ROBERT.

Yet you judge others here and if you are to be believed shoot at
people that disagree with your views with Rock salt. How RCC of you.

> Now..do I need to continue giving you a taste of what you and Robert
>have given to Pat? No..you do not have to tolerate child abuse, but you
>can fight it without defaming a person's character, particularly when you
>cannot prove what you have said of him to be true.

Patrick opens the door with his lies, and calumny, something to
which you support him in doing. I will never aid you in the cover-up
of pedophilia get over it.

> If you would follow that simple principle then you would not have to
>worry about people finding out your real name and suing you for
>defamation. Do right and you can live in peace.

Rodney Eastman, I am not worried you lack the means and the skills.
You are an old troll that abused foster kids and got paid for doing
so. That is what your post-show me. Did Mary hold them for you?

Rod

Nov 28, 2021, 4:52:09 PM11/28/21
On 11/28/2021 2:19 PM, Matt wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Nov 2021 21:47:17 -0600, Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11/27/2021 6:51 PM, Matt wrote:
>>> Rod what do you think you could do with poster addresses if you had
>>> them.....Just interested in knowing if you believe you have some power
>>> of intimidation?
>>

>> Eating away at you, is it? :>)
>
> No Rodney it is not.

Yes it is. You have wasted posting energy trying to insult me
and it didn't work as planned.

> You are a Wuss and come from a long line of
> pussies. Face it you lack he skills and the means and that is just
> eating away at you.

Lol!

Ollie Smth

Nov 28, 2021, 5:02:15 PM11/28/21
On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 6:59:32 AM UTC+11, Matt wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Nov 2021 15:02:44 -0800, Robert <no...@none.com> wrote:
>
> >On Nov 26, 2021, Matt wrote
> >(in article<dl92qg9e6c3gootlp...@4ax.com>):

> >> I can not speak for another, I've taken it.
> >>
> >> I do not know of anything in the Bible that forbids it do you.
> >
> >We are to do things according to our faith.
> >
> >Simply put, without being factitious, if we be weak in faith, then wear a
> >mask.

Sure, it would be a matter of faith when masks were in short supply at the beginning of the pandemic, but these are now so readily available.

With freedom comes responsibility, due diligence, and exercise of care.

> Don't know, you could go walk in front of a train as well. If you
> die you lack faith? Have you ever gone to a doctor? If so did you
> lack faith? Some of the fundamentalist preachers who say you should
> not get it or lack faith have died, did they lack faith or are they in
> hell for lying? Absolutely.

AFAIK regular surgical masks do not prevent anyone from being infected.
They prevent you, if infected, to infect others.
A preventive measure.

It's like having your passengers wear seat belts to safeguard them in the event of an accident.
It's to protect others from your infection. Esp those you love and the vulnerable.

> Getting the VAC is not about faith but loving ones neighbor enough to
> stop its spread. IMO.

Like any vax, it both prevents or in the worst-case scenario, lessens the severity of the infection.
In my state of 6 million, we have reached 95% double vax, about 200 daily infections, and a few daily covid deaths.
I suspect the booster rollout would be the game-changer.
Dunno what the new Omnicron variant will impact - too early days to know.

Take care.

Rod

Nov 28, 2021, 5:07:09 PM11/28/21
Who is the boss; the bible or God? Pick one quickly....

Yes you need to read Jesus on Children and
> forget the RCC.
>>
>> I do not agree with your harassment of Patrick or the Catholic church
>> regardless of what others think of them when those that do so cannot
>> themselves prove they are correct in doing so. God is their judge,, NOT
>> YOU and NOT ROBERT.
>
> Yet you judge others here

You and Robbie the weiner.

and if you are to be believed shoot at
> people that disagree with your views with Rock salt.

You forgot the bacon rind....and out here in the boonies
you don't take chances with people that come around out
of nowhere..

How RCC of you.

>> Now..do I need to continue giving you a taste of what you and Robert
>> have given to Pat? No..you do not have to tolerate child abuse, but you
>> can fight it without defaming a person's character, particularly when you
>> cannot prove what you have said of him to be true.
>
> Patrick opens the door with his lies, and calumny, something to
> which you support him in doing. I will never aid you in the cover-up
> of pedophilia get over it.

Ahahaha! Look who is whining above about calumny! The same guy that
publishes most of the libel in this group!

Go ahead, whine and lie about it some more!

>> If you would follow that simple principle then you would not have to
>> worry about people finding out your real name and suing you for
>> defamation. Do right and you can live in peace.
>
> Rodney Eastman, I am not worried you lack the means and the skills.
> You are an old troll that abused foster kids and got paid for doing
> so. That is what your post-show me. Did Mary hold them for you?

Lol! Always resorting to libel as your only weapon. As I said before,
lying is a way of life for you.

P+Barker

Nov 28, 2021, 5:34:02 PM11/28/21
Matt <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You are a Wuss and come from a long line of
>pussies. Face it you lack he skills and the means and that is just
>eating away at you.

Pot, kettle, black.

P+Barker

Nov 28, 2021, 5:39:34 PM11/28/21
Matt <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Look...I don't know the in's and out's of indulgences or baby
>>baptism, but it seems to me that it comforts the parents should the
>>child suffer crib death. Now I trust that God has made allowances for
>>children that young.
>
> Yet isn't Biblical. Yes you need to read Jesus on Children and
>forget the RCC.

Acts 16

The Conversion of the Jailer
…32 Then Paul and Silas spoke the word of the Lord to him and to
everyone in his house. 33 At that hour of the night, the jailer took
them and washed their wounds. And without delay, he and all his
household were baptized. 34 Then he brought them into his home and set
a meal before them. So he and all his household rejoiced that they had
come to believe in God.…

> Patrick opens the door with his lies, and calumny, something to
>which you support him in doing. I will never aid you in the cover-up
>of pedophilia get over it.

Patrick does not cover up larry's pedophilia

> Rodney Eastman, I am not worried you lack the means and the skills.
>You are an old troll that abused foster kids and got paid for doing
>so. That is what your post-show me. Did Mary hold them for you?

Do your insults and lies make you feel better?

Matt

Nov 28, 2021, 6:57:13 PM11/28/21
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 15:52:04 -0600, Rod <dx70...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 11/28/2021 2:19 PM, Matt wrote:

>>> Eating away at you, is it? :>)
>>
>> No Rodney it is not.
>
> Yes it is. You have wasted posting energy trying to insult me
> and it didn't work as planned.

No the insult will be coming, I need to speak with Charles or
Virginia if they exist.

Matt

Nov 28, 2021, 6:58:57 PM11/28/21
Did your white light tell you?

> Yes you need to read Jesus on Children and
>> forget the RCC.
>>>
>>> I do not agree with your harassment of Patrick or the Catholic church
>>> regardless of what others think of them when those that do so cannot
>>> themselves prove they are correct in doing so. God is their judge,, NOT
>>> YOU and NOT ROBERT.
>>
>> Yet you judge others here
>
> You and Robbie the weiner.

Does it matter you hypocrite.

> and if you are to be believed shoot at
>> people that disagree with your views with Rock salt.
>
> You forgot the bacon rind....and out here in the boonies
> you don't take chances with people that come around out
> of nowhere..
>

> How RCC of you.
>>

>>> Now..do I need to continue giving you a taste of what you and Robert
>>> have given to Pat? No..you do not have to tolerate child abuse, but you
>>> can fight it without defaming a person's character, particularly when you
>>> cannot prove what you have said of him to be true.
>>
>> Patrick opens the door with his lies, and calumny, something to
>> which you support him in doing. I will never aid you in the cover-up
>> of pedophilia get over it.
>
> Ahahaha! Look who is whining above about calumny! The same guy that
> publishes most of the libel in this group!

That would be Patrick Barker.

> Go ahead, whine and lie about it some more!
>

>>> If you would follow that simple principle then you would not have to
>>> worry about people finding out your real name and suing you for
>>> defamation. Do right and you can live in peace.
>>
>> Rodney Eastman, I am not worried you lack the means and the skills.
>> You are an old troll that abused foster kids and got paid for doing
>> so. That is what your post-show me. Did Mary hold them for you?
>>

> Lol! Always resorting to libel as your only weapon. As I said before,
> lying is a way of life for you.

You post say I am correct. Isn't that what you claim?

Matt

Nov 28, 2021, 7:00:24 PM11/28/21
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 17:39:32 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Matt <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>> Look...I don't know the in's and out's of indulgences or baby
>>>baptism, but it seems to me that it comforts the parents should the
>>>child suffer crib death. Now I trust that God has made allowances for
>>>children that young.
>>
>> Yet isn't Biblical. Yes you need to read Jesus on Children and
>>forget the RCC.
>
>Acts 16
>
>The Conversion of the Jailer
>…32 Then Paul and Silas spoke the word of the Lord to him and to
>everyone in his house. 33 At that hour of the night, the jailer took
>them and washed their wounds. And without delay, he and all his
>household were baptized. 34 Then he brought them into his home and set
>a meal before them. So he and all his household rejoiced that they had
>come to believe in God.…

How does that make infant Baptism by the RCC Biblical?

>> Patrick opens the door with his lies, and calumny, something to
>>which you support him in doing. I will never aid you in the cover-up
>>of pedophilia get over it.
>
>Patrick does not cover up larry's pedophilia

I don't either.

>> Rodney Eastman, I am not worried you lack the means and the skills.
>>You are an old troll that abused foster kids and got paid for doing
>>so. That is what your post-show me. Did Mary hold them for you?
>
>Do your insults and lies make you feel better?

Maybe it is truth.

P+Barker

Nov 28, 2021, 7:12:12 PM11/28/21
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 16:00:19 -0800, Matt <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 17:39:32 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>> Yet isn't Biblical. Yes you need to read Jesus on Children and
>>>forget the RCC.
>>
>>Acts 16
>>
>>The Conversion of the Jailer
>>…32 Then Paul and Silas spoke the word of the Lord to him and to
>>everyone in his house. 33 At that hour of the night, the jailer took
>>them and washed their wounds. And without delay, he and all his
>>household were baptized. 34 Then he brought them into his home and set
>>a meal before them. So he and all his household rejoiced that they had
>>come to believe in God.…
>
> How does that make infant Baptism by the RCC Biblical?

And without delay, he and all his
household were baptized. 34 Then he brought them into his home and set
a meal before them. So he and all his household rejoiced that they had
come to believe in God.…

Matt

Nov 28, 2021, 7:17:52 PM11/28/21
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 19:12:10 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 16:00:19 -0800, Matt <trdel...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 17:39:32 -0500, P+Barker <PBa...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>>Acts 16
>>>
>>>The Conversion of the Jailer
>>>…32 Then Paul and Silas spoke the word of the Lord to him and to
>>>everyone in his house. 33 At that hour of the night, the jailer took
>>>them and washed their wounds. And without delay, he and all his
>>>household were baptized. 34 Then he brought them into his home and set
>>>a meal before them. So he and all his household rejoiced that they had
>>>come to believe in God.…
>>
>> How does that make infant Baptism by the RCC Biblical?
>
>And without delay, he and all his
>household were baptized.

Did it mention infants?

Rod

Nov 28, 2021, 7:24:13 PM11/28/21
On 11/28/2021 3:31 PM, Matt wrote:
Everyone that posts on usenet knows world wide that you attack
undefended women and children verbally! Every time that you try to puke
on us with your insults you show the world what a rotten little woman
and child abuser that you really are. The Bureau of Indian Affairs
published a white paper on the deterioration of Native Americans Mental
health describing the problems and incidences in various native american
communities and verbal and physical abuse of women and children top the
list. After that comes alcohol, drug abuse, rape and suicide.

I have to wonder where you fit in with all of that, because you openly
attack women and children on usenet, displaying your poor mental health.

How will you live your reputation down when your employer/partners
find out what you are doing on use net?

Matt

Nov 28, 2021, 8:30:25 PM11/28/21
Really I think you lie.
.
> Every time that you try to puke
>on us with your insults you show the world what a rotten little woman
>and child abuser that you really are. The Bureau of Indian Affairs
>published a white paper on the deterioration of Native Americans Mental
>health describing the problems and incidences in various native american
>communities and verbal and physical abuse of women and children top the
>list. After that comes alcohol, drug abuse, rape and suicide.

That is sad you had to resort to a racist claim.

> I have to wonder where you fit in with all of that, because you openly
>attack women and children on usenet, displaying your poor mental health.

You attacked foster kids placed into your care IMO. Your post would
make anyone believe that.

> How will you live your reputation down when your employer/partners
>find out what you are doing on use net?

Not really they know I despise pedophilia and those that cover for
pedophiles such as you and Patrick.

BTW who is Charles and Virginia and what has that to do with federal
grants?

P+Barker

Nov 28, 2021, 9:40:40 PM11/28/21
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 16:17:48 -0800, Matt <trdel...@gmail.com>

P+Barker

Nov 28, 2021, 9:42:38 PM11/28/21
On Sun, 28 Nov 2021 17:30:21 -0800, Matt <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
No one cares what you think.

> You attacked foster kids placed into your care IMO. Your post would
>make anyone believe that.

Does it make you feel bigger and badder to insult good people?

Rod

Nov 28, 2021, 9:52:05 PM11/28/21
All that they have to do is too read what you post to see you
defaming women and children, and they do read them Matt, that is why you
get some much contempt from others, because no low is too low for you.

> .
>> Every time that you try to puke
>> on us with your insults you show the world what a rotten little woman
>> and child abuser that you really are. The Bureau of Indian Affairs
>> published a white paper on the deterioration of Native Americans Mental
>> health describing the problems and incidences in various native american
>> communities and verbal and physical abuse of women and children top the
>> list. After that comes alcohol, drug abuse, rape and suicide.
>
> That is sad you had to resort to a racist claim.
>>
>> I have to wonder where you fit in with all of that, because you openly
>> attack women and children on usenet, displaying your poor mental health.
>
> You attacked foster kids placed into your care IMO. Your post would
> make anyone believe that.

I transported the kids with the help of a nurse so I always had a
reliable witness if the kid was a liar like yourself.

Your lies get more desperate with every post. Do the people that you
claim to help know that you are making these claims, and what would they
say if they knew that a liar was using them to make himself look good?

>> How will you live your reputation down when your employer/partners
>> find out what you are doing on use net?
>
> Not really they know I despise pedophilia and those that cover for
> pedophiles such as you and Patrick.

I won't hold my breath waiting for you too prove this. It looks like
your friend Robert abandoned reading your posts in the fear that he
would have to testify to God about the contents of your posts.

You must be really angry about now...

It is loading more messages.