(LORD451) What LORD Jesus is saying to the religious such as The Doctor (TD), who can't bring themselves to call Him LORD ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Dec 3, 2023, 1:18:30 AM12/3/23
"Very truly I (LORD Jesus) tell you, no one can see the Kingdom of GOD
unless they are born again." (John 3:3 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/john/3-3.htm

"If you declare (and/or confess) with your mouth, 'Jesus is LORD,' and
believe in your heart that GOD raised Him from the dead, you will be
saved." (Romans 10:9 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/romans/10-9.htm

"...no one can say 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm

Bottom line:

https://tinyurl.com/PerishingSPAMtroll (aka TD) has been unable to
prove that he can declare with his mouth (Romans 10:9) that "Jesus is
LORD" because the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:3) has been unwilling
to help him do it (451).

Note: TD's reacting adversely to prayer (vainly trying to rebuke
someone who is omnipotent per Philippians 4:13 in the Holy Spirit) is
not unlike how Saul reacted to Stephen's prayer. Just as Saul needed
GOD to change his heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) to become Apostle
Paul on the "road to Damascus," so too TD needs GOD more than he needs
further Bible study.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/TDsVanity

Otoh, we can (and should rebuke) satan because he is
cursed (Genesis 3:14) by GOD to be terribly **not** hungry and enters
into the hearts of others causing them to also be terribly **not**
hungry (e.g. Judas the traitor Iscariot leaving the "Last Supper" with
a dipped piece of bread and not eating it). Only those of us who are
always writing/saying that we're http://WonderfullyHungry.org are
those who always have on the "full armor of GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) to
"stand firm against satan" entering into our hearts (Matt 15:19).

In the interim, examples of those who have the help of the Holy Spirit
to declare "Jesus is LORD" can be seen at http://WDJW.net along with
those who don't have His help though they've been deceived by their
own heart (Jeremiah 17:9) to falsely believe that they do.

http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

The Doctor

Dec 3, 2023, 8:19:35 AM12/3/23
In article <pb7omit0sfs90rm5j...@4ax.com>,
HeartDoc Andrew <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>"Very truly I (LORD Jesus) tell you, no one can see the Kingdom of GOD
>unless they are born again." (John 3:3 w/ parenthetical clarification)
>
>Source:
>https://biblehub.com/john/3-3.htm

3 (Jn 1:13; 3:5-6) Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly I say to you,
unless a man is born again,
[Gk. a litra, or half a liter.] he cannot see the kingdom of God."

[3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

So why miss out Jesus?

>"If you declare (and/or confess) with your mouth, 'Jesus is LORD,' and
>believe in your heart that GOD raised Him from the dead, you will be
>saved." (Romans 10:9 w/ parenthetical clarification)
>
>Source:
>https://biblehub.com/romans/10-9.htm

9 (Lk 12:8; Php 2:11) that if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord,
and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead,
you will be saved,

[9] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt
believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be
saved.

confess is different from declare!

>"...no one can say 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
>Corinthians 12:3)
>
>Source:
>https://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm

3 (Jn 13:13; 1Jn 4:2-3) Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking
by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed!" And no one can say,
"Jesus is the Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

[3] Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit
of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the
Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

>Bottom line:

Looks like Andrew Ben-Hua chung is quoting from a satanic counterfeit
of the Holy Bible!

>https://tinyurl.com/PerishingSPAMtroll (aka TD) has been unable to
>prove that he can declare with his mouth (Romans 10:9) that "Jesus is
>LORD" because the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:3) has been unwilling
>to help him do it (316).
>
>Note: TD's reacting adversely to prayer (vainly trying to rebuke
>someone who is omnipotent per Philippians 4:13 in the Holy Spirit) is
>not unlike how Saul reacted to Stephen's prayer. Just as Saul needed
>GOD to change his heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) to become Apostle
>Paul on the "road to Damascus," so too TD needs GOD more than he needs
>further Bible study.

13 (2Co 12:9-10; Eph 3:16) I can do all things because of Christ
who strengthens me.
[13] I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

>13 in the Holy Spirit) is not unlike how Saul reacted to Stephen's prayer.=

Ezekiel 11:19-20

19 (Eze 18:31; Zec 7:12) I will give them one heart, and I will put
a new spirit within them. And I will take the stony heart out of their flesh,
and give them a heart of flesh,
20 (Ps 105:45; Eze 14:11) that they may walk in My statutes,
and keep My ordinances, and do them. And they shall be My people,
and I will be their God.

[19] And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you;
and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an
heart of flesh:
[20] That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do
them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

Ezekiel 36:26

26 (Ps 51:10; Eze 11:19-20) Also, I will give you a new heart,
and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will take away the stony heart
out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.

[26] A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within
you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give
you an heart of flesh.

> Just as Saul needed GOD to change his heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) to =

The Stoning of Stephen

54 (Ac 5:33; Job 16:9) When they heard these things,
they were cut to the heart,
and they gnashed their teeth at him.
55 (Mk 16:19; Jn 12:41) But being full of the Holy Spirit, he gazed into
heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God,
56 (Mt 3:16) and said, "Look! I see the heavens opened and the Son of Man
standing at the right hand of God."
57 Then they cried out with a loud voice, closed their ears,
and rushed at him in unison.
58 (Ac 22:20; Lk 4:29; Ac 8:1) And they threw him out of the city
and stoned him. The witnesses laid down their garments at the feet
of a young man named Saul.
59 (Ps 31:5; Lk 23:46) They stoned Stephen as he was calling on God,
praying, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."
60 (Mt 5:44; Lk 22:41) Then he knelt down and cried with a loud voice,
"Lord, do not hold this sin against them."
Having said this, he fell asleep.

[54] When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they
gnashed on him with their teeth.
[55] But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven,
and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
[56] And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing
on the right hand of God.
[57] Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran
upon him with one accord,
[58] And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid
down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul.
[59] And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus,
receive my spirit.
[60] And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this
sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Acts 8
[1] And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a
great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were
all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except
the apostles.

Acts 8

1 (Ac 7:58; 5:33)And Saul was consenting to his death.

Saul Persecutes the Church

On that day a great persecution broke out against the church in Jerusalem.
And they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria,
except the apostles.

>become Apostle Paul on the "road to Damascus," so too TD needs GOD more tha=
>n he needs further Bible study.

Acts 9

The Conversion of Saul
Ac 22:6-16; 26:12-18
1 (Ac 8:3; Ps 27:12) Saul, still breathing out threats and murder
against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest,
2 (Ac 19:9; 19:23) and requested letters from him to the synagogues
of Damascus, so that if he found any there of the Way, either men or women,
he might bring them bound to Jerusalem.
3 (1Co 15:8; Ac 22:6) As he went he drew near Damascus, and suddenly a light
from heaven shone around him.
4 (Isa 63:9; Zec 2:8) He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him,
"Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me?"
5 He said, "Who are You, Lord?"
The Lord said, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you
to kick against the goads."
6 Trembling and astonished, he said, "Lord, what will You have me do?"
The Lord said to him, "Rise up and go into the city,
and you will be told what you must do."
7 (Ac 22:9; Da 10:7; Jn 12:29) The men traveling with him stood speechless,
hearing the voice, but seeing no one.
8 (Ac 22:11; 9:18) Saul rose up from the ground.
And when his eyes were opened,
he saw nothing. So they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus.
9 (Est 4:16) For three days he was without sight, and neither ate nor drank.
10 (Ac 10:3; 22:12) A disciple named Ananias was in Damascus.
The Lord said to him in a vision, "Ananias."
He said, "Here I am, Lord."
11 (Ac 21:39; 22:3) The Lord said to him, "Rise and go to Straight Street,
and inquire at Judas' house for someone named Saul of Tarsus,
for he is praying,
12 (Mk 5:23) and has seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in
and putting his hand on him, so that he may see again."
13 (Ac 8:3; 9:1) Ananias answered, "Lord, I have heard from many about
this man, how many evil things he has done to Your saints at Jerusalem.
14 (Ac 9:21; 7:59) And here he has authority from the chief priests
to bind all who call on Your name."
15 (Ac 13:2; Eph 3:7-8) But the Lord said to him, "Go your way.
For this man is a chosen vessel of Mine, to bear My name before the Gentiles
and their kings, and before the sons of Israel.
16 (Ac 21:11; 2Co 11:23-27) For I will show him how much he must suffer
for My name's sake."
17 (Ac 2:4; 6:6) Then Ananias went his way and entered the house.
Putting his hands on him, he said, "Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus,
who appeared to you on the way as you came, has sent me so that
you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit."
18 (Ac 22:16) Immediately something like scales fell from his eyes,
and he could see again. And he rose up and was baptized.
19 (Ac 26:20) When he had eaten, he was strengthened.

[1] And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the
disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,
[2] And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he
found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them
bound unto Jerusalem.
[3] And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined
round about him a light from heaven:
[4] And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul,
why persecutest thou me?
[5] And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou
persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
[6] And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to
do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be
told thee what thou must do.
[7] And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice,
but seeing no man.
[8] And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no
man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus.
[9] And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink.
[10] And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him
said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
[11] And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is
called Straight, and inquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of
Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
[12] And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting
his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.
[13] Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much
evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem:
[14] And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call
on thy name.
[15] But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto
me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of
Israel:
[16] For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
[17] And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his
hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto
thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy
sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
[18] And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he
received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
[19] And when he had received meat, he was strengthened.

>Source:
>https://tinyurl.com/TDsVanity
>
>Otoh, we can (and should rebuke) satan because he is
>cursed (Genesis 3:14) by GOD to be terribly **not** hungry and enters
>into the hearts of others causing them to also be terribly **not**
>hungry (e.g. Judas the traitor Iscariot leaving the "Last Supper" with
>a dipped piece of bread and not eating it). Only those of us who are
>always writing/saying that we're http://WonderfullyHungry.org are
>those who always have on the "full armor of GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) to
>"stand firm against satan" entering into our hearts (Matt 15:19).

And HEre are verses that describe Andrew Ben-Hua Chung

Luke 18:11-12

11 (Mt 6:5; Mk 11:25) The Pharisee stood and prayed these things
about himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men:
extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector.
12 (Lk 11:42; Mt 9:14; Mal 3:8) I fast twice a week, and I tithe
of all that I earn.'

[11] The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee,
that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as
this publican.
[12] I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

Sounds like Pharisee Andrew Ben-hua Chung to me.

>In the interim, examples of those who have the help of the Holy Spirit
>to declare "Jesus is LORD" can be seen at http://WDJW.net along with
>those who don't have His help though they've been deceived by their
>own heart (Jeremiah 17:9) to falsely believe that they do.
>
>So let us not be a http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32)
>http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or we'll most certainly die a
>http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:
>
>http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau
>
>Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
>diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>
>http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
>( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
>(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
>removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart
>
>...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
>HeartDoc Andrew <><
>--
>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>Cardiologist with an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense
>2024 & upwards non-partisan candidate for U.S. President:
>http://WonderfullyHungry.org
>and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
>http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare
>which is the only **healthy** cure for the U.S. healthcare crisis

And a warning from JEsus

Luke 6:43-45

A Tree and Its Fruit
Mt 7:17-20

43 "A good tree does not bear corrupt fruit, nor does a corrupt tree
bear good fruit.
44 (Mt 12:33) Each tree is known by its own fruit. Men do not gather figs
from thorns, nor do they gather grapes from a wild bush.
45 (Eph 4:29) A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bears
what is good, and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bears
what is evil. For of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

[43] For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a
corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
[44] For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not
gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.
[45] A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that
which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart
bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his
mouth speaketh.

Matthew 7:21-29

I Never Knew You
Lk 13:25-27

21 (Mt 25:11-12; Lk 6:46) "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall
enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father
who is in heaven.
22 (Nu 24:4; Mal 3:17-18) Many will say to Me on that day,
'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name,
cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonderful works in Your name?'
23 (Ps 6:8; Mt 25:41) But then I will declare to them,
'I never knew you. Depart from Me, you who practice evil.'Ps 6:8.

The Two Housebuilders

Lk 6:47-49

24 (Lk 6:47-49) "Whoever hears these sayings of Mine and does them,
I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on a rock.
25 And the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew
and beat on that house. And it did not fall, for it was founded a rock.
26 And every one who hears these sayings of Mine and does not do them
will be likened to a foolish man who built his house on the sand.
27 And the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew
and beat on that house. And it fell. And its fall was great."
28 (Mk 1:22; 6:2) When Jesus finished these sayings,
the people were astonished at His teaching,
29 for He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

[21] Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the
kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in
heaven.
[22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in
thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many
wonderful works?
[23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye
that work iniquity.
[24] Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I
will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
[25] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and
beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
[26] And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
[27] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and
beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
[28] And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people
were astonished at his doctrine:
[29] For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

This abusive spamtroll came from

alt.christnet.christianlife #1365498 (13 more)
From: HeartDoc Andrew <disc...@T3WiJ.com>
Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: (LORD451) What LORD Jesus is saying to the religious such as The
+ Doctor (TD), who can't bring themselves to call Him LORD ...
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023 01:18:26 -0500

Spamtrollers are trolls posting useless spam thinking it is content
but are posting useless noise. Spamtrolls are newsgroup vandals!
Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald Trump on Twitter.

This makes
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=Depeer%20Google%20Groups

Depeer Google groups Now!!

Spamtroller Andrew Ben-Hua Chung,
thou art rebuked in the Name of Yahweh the Father,
Lord Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit for Jesus has all authority here
and Satan has no authority here!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nk.ca Ici doc...@nk.ca

ChristRose

Dec 3, 2023, 11:45:41 AM12/3/23
Probably best to just put him in a
kill-file. He has actually been
diagnosed with a mental illness, and is
not likely to respond to rational
arguments. I've tried reasoning with him
off and on for the last 20 years. Just
pray for him and put him in a kill-file.
Don't let him live in your head rent-free.

The Doctor

Dec 3, 2023, 3:13:31 PM12/3/23
In article <KpicnXTiqps1LfH4...@giganews.com>,
He doesn't. He needs to be rebuked at every post he make using
the real Holy Bible, The KJV !

ChristRose

Dec 12, 2023, 5:50:20 PM12/12/23
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 13:19:31 -0000 (UTC),
doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
wrote:
<ukhv93$1ahn$1...@gallifrey.nk.ca>

>Spamtroller Andrew Ben-Hua Chung,
>thou art rebuked in the Name of Yahweh the Father,
>Lord Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit for Jesus has all authority here
>and Satan has no authority here!

One potential reason for him to keep
spamming the same posts over and over
again the way he does, is because the
articles contain links to his websites.
When you have a bunch of articles
pointing to a website, it boosts traffic
to the site. This means every time we
respond to one of his posts, it just
adds to the traffic he receives on his
website. That's why I cut his links out
of this post.

--
Have you heard the good news that Christ
died for our sins (†), and God raised

----------
Copyright Page

Scripture quotations marked EHV are