Endgame.

Michael McLean

Oct 2, 2022, 3:07:09 AM10/2/22
What's the difference?

The Russian soldier has no endgame.  All he has is a whole foreign
country to try to defeat.  Impossible.

The Ukrainian soldiers have an endgame: to remove invaders from their land.

How could a Russian soldier have any morale, any hope, any faith while
their comfortable leaders are sitting in opulence in some mansion far,
far away having a nice meal and some wine while they sit in a shit-hole
in the middle of nowhere??

Michael McLean

PS: Dead Russian soldiers lying on the side of the road in some
God-forsaken muddy road in the middle of nowhere they want to be; family
at home, mother, father, brother, sister, friends, relatives at home;
wondering, hoping for their safe return!  Fuck you and your delusory
atheism!

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

Mark Earnest

Oct 2, 2022, 5:15:40 AM10/2/22
On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 2:07:09 AM UTC-5, Michael McLean wrote:
> What's the difference?
>
> The Russian soldier has no endgame. All he has is a whole foreign
> country to try to defeat. Impossible.
>
> The Ukrainian soldiers have an endgame: to remove invaders from their land.
>
> How could a Russian soldier have any morale, any hope, any faith while
> their comfortable leaders are sitting in opulence in some mansion far,
> far away having a nice meal and some wine while they sit in a shit-hole
> in the middle of nowhere??

I'm for the Russians, but not for the Russian government.
And I am for the Russian being defeated in Ukraine.
And I think that they will be.

aaa

Oct 2, 2022, 9:27:51 AM10/2/22
On 2022-10-02 03:07, Michael McLean wrote:
> What's the difference?
>
> The Russian soldier has no endgame.  All he has is a whole foreign
> country to try to defeat.  Impossible.
>
> The Ukrainian soldiers have an endgame: to remove invaders from their land.
>
> How could a Russian soldier have any morale, any hope, any faith while
> their comfortable leaders are sitting in opulence in some mansion far,
> far away having a nice meal and some wine while they sit in a shit-hole
> in the middle of nowhere??

The Russian soldiers are fighting for their historical fatherlands.
Lenin and Khrushchev gave those lands to Ukraine not as an independent
country but a member of Soviet Union. It was a dictatorship. It had no
approval of the Russian federation.

More importantly, the Ukrainians have banned the Russian language on
these historical Russian land. They have been openly using the Ukrainian
Nazis to kill and kidnap ethnic Russians on these lands. They have given
the Russian soldiers the perfect morale to fight for their people and
their land.

--
God's spiritual evidence:

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!

Michael McLean

Oct 2, 2022, 5:44:31 PM10/2/22

aaa the historian par excellence, wrote:
> The Russian soldiers are fighting for their historical fatherlands.
> Lenin and Khrushchev gave those lands to Ukraine not as an independent
> country but a member of Soviet Union. It was a dictatorship. It had no
> approval of the Russian federation.
>
> More importantly, the Ukrainians have banned the Russian language on
> these historical Russian land. They have been openly using the Ukrainian
> Nazis to kill and kidnap ethnic Russians on these lands. They have given
> the Russian soldiers the perfect morale to fight for their people and
> their land.

So you...believe...in what Russia is doing? :-). Such faith!

Those poor innocent separatists play their games too!

Also, what happened between back then and now is of no consequence? In
that case you better do and be everything your father's father was. You
are on historical Indian land, killed them, and drove them off their
land, and forced them to speak Yankee English! :-). What, nothing has
changed?? :-). Otherwise, according to your timeline, you know what
you have to do! :-).

I don't give a fuck about the worldly, atheism, bullshit details, Buddy.
If you were awake, you would know that by now.

If you had read my post according to a context other than your own, you
could have seen I am against Russian soldiers far from home dying in a
ditch in the name of some "comfortable" ego-driven billionaire and for
some other place other than their homes.

War only ever brings death, misery, and pain, dragging normal folks into
something they want no part of. There is no righteous side, there is no
holy righteous sinner cause.

One thing you can be sure of, slaughtering your fellow man is wrong, and
both sides do that. My advice to all, "Just go home."

Michael McLean

aaa

Oct 2, 2022, 7:30:52 PM10/2/22
Putin was tricked into this war with all kinds of disinformation
surrounding him. It was a serious intelligence failure due to the
corruption in people he trusted the most. However, the Russian goal in
this war is legitimate and justified. I have no problem for Putin to
launch a nuclear war at any kind of scale including the destruction of
the racist and terrorist western colonial civilization. The evil of
American empire is becoming ruthless and senseless. A line must be drawn
to stop it.

Michael McLean

Oct 2, 2022, 9:21:38 PM10/2/22

aaa wrote:
> Putin was tricked into this war with all kinds of disinformation
> surrounding him. It was a serious intelligence failure due to the
> corruption in people he trusted the most. However, the Russian goal in
> this war is legitimate and justified. I have no problem for Putin to
> launch a nuclear war at any kind of scale including the destruction of
> the racist and terrorist western colonial civilization. The evil of
> American empire is becoming ruthless and senseless. A line must be drawn
> to stop it.

If this is really you speaking, aaa, then you are sick, very sick.

And for the record, you can't fix this world; sinners can't fix this
world! If you were as intellectual as you imagine yourself, you
wouldn't need to be told that.

I sincerely hope this is not you, though!

Michael McLean

Dr. Who

Oct 2, 2022, 9:41:25 PM10/2/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Michael McLean wrote
(in article <thddf0$1u7nk$2...@dont-email.me>):
Says the person who curses men as he sends them to eternal hell.

aaa

Oct 2, 2022, 9:49:41 PM10/2/22
If we don't fix it, we are in bed with it. When we are in bed with the
evil, God will shut himself off to allow the civilization moving
backward. This has happened to the Egyptians and the Mayans. It could
happen to us too.

Michael McLean

Oct 2, 2022, 10:08:01 PM10/2/22

aaa wrote:
> If we don't fix it,

We?

> we are in bed with it. When

When?

> we are in bed with the
> evil, God will shut himself off to allow the civilization moving
> backward. This has happened to the Egyptians and the Mayans. It could
> happen to us too.

All civilizations have waxed and waned, and will continue to do so
because the whole world is in the grip of - in bed with - sin.

How?

How could you be anything like what you pretend you are? aaa wrote:"I
have no problem for Putin to launch a nuclear war at any kind of scale..."

You need a nuke up your ass, aaa. No wonder dead Russians lying on the
side of the road in some God-forsaken muddy road in the middle nowhere
is meaningless to you.

That is what happens when you don't believe in God and think faith is
just a spiritual thing to utilize in support of your [sinful]
intellectual precepts.

Michael McLean

Michael McLean

Oct 2, 2022, 10:12:36 PM10/2/22
One day you tell me it is wrong of me to think of all men being saved on
the cross of Christ Jesus, next you are telling me I curse and send
people to hell?

Which is it? :-). Can we get it down for your record? :-).

If I call a spade a spade, wanker, it is because it is not a rake.

Michael McLean

>> And for the record, you can't fix this world; sinners can't fix this
>> world! If you were as intellectual as you imagine yourself, you
>> wouldn't need to be told that.
>>
>> I sincerely hope this is not you, though!
>>
>> Michael McLean

Dr. Who

Oct 2, 2022, 11:14:09 PM10/2/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Michael McLean wrote
(in article <thdgei$1u7nk$3...@dont-email.me>):
You have no right to declare either one. As you judge so shall you be judged.

aaa

Oct 3, 2022, 1:31:22 AM10/3/22
We who claim to believe the good that is God, yes.

>> we are in bed with it. When
>
> When?

Now.

>> we are in bed with the evil, God will shut himself off to allow the
>> civilization moving backward. This has happened to the Egyptians and
>> the Mayans. It could happen to us too.
>
> All civilizations have waxed and waned, and will continue to do so
> because the whole world is in the grip of - in bed with - sin.
>
> How?
>
> How could you be anything like what you pretend you are?  aaa wrote:"I
> have no problem for Putin to launch a nuclear war at any kind of scale..."
>
> You need a nuke up your ass, aaa.  No wonder dead Russians lying on the
> side of the road in some God-forsaken muddy road in the middle nowhere
> is meaningless to you.
>
> That is what happens when you don't believe in God and think faith is
> just a spiritual thing to utilize in support of your [sinful]
> intellectual precepts.

The nuclear knowledge is given by God. It's given to us to stop evil. If
we are too cared to use such knowledge to stop evil, all of our
knowledge will be taken back by God. Scholars will no longer understand
the books in the library. Scientists will no longer understand the
experiments in the laboratory. We will go back to stone age without the
need of nuclear war.

> Michael McLean

Michael McLean

Oct 3, 2022, 3:38:35 AM10/3/22

Mike wrote:
>> One day you tell me it is wrong of me to think of all men being saved on
>> the cross of Christ Jesus, next you are telling me I curse and send
>> people to hell?
>>
>> Which is it? :-). Can we get it down for your record? :-).
>>
>> If I call a spade a spade, wanker, it is because it is not a rake.

Robert the "holy" accuser and the condemner spaketh:
> You have no right to declare either one. As you judge so shall you be judged.

Hey, Blubber Mouth Sinner Who Declares He Has The Right To Judge, please
clearly declare your accusation and condemnation so that the record can
be laid down to your account...

"One day you tell me it is wrong of me to think of all men being saved
on the cross of Christ Jesus, next you are telling me I curse and send
people to hell?

Which is it? :-)."

Michael McLean

Michael McLean

Oct 3, 2022, 3:44:42 AM10/3/22
There is a He, Bubba Intellect!

He fixes, not you.

>>> we are in bed with it. When
>>
>> When?
>
> Now.

Sinful men, it's "always", Bubba Intellect.

>>> we are in bed with the evil, God will shut himself off to allow the
>>> civilization moving backward. This has happened to the Egyptians and
>>> the Mayans. It could happen to us too.
>>
>> All civilizations have waxed and waned, and will continue to do so
>> because the whole world is in the grip of - in bed with - sin.
>>
>> How?
>>
>> How could you be anything like what you pretend you are?  aaa wrote:"I
>> have no problem for Putin to launch a nuclear war at any kind of
>> scale..."
>>
>> You need a nuke up your ass, aaa.  No wonder dead Russians lying on
>> the side of the road in some God-forsaken muddy road in the middle
>> nowhere is meaningless to you.
>>
>> That is what happens when you don't believe in God and think faith is
>> just a spiritual thing to utilize in support of your [sinful]
>> intellectual precepts.
>
> The nuclear knowledge is given by God. It's given to us to stop evil. If
> we are too cared to use such knowledge to stop evil, all of our
> knowledge will be taken back by God. Scholars will no longer understand
> the books in the library. Scientists will no longer understand the
> experiments in the laboratory. We will go back to stone age without the
> need of nuclear war.

Wank on, Intellect Man!

You are not of God, Bubba Nuke Dropper Fallen Human intellect!

aaa wrote:
> I have no problem for Putin to launch a nuclear war at any kind of
> scale..."

Fuck off, Mr Wonderful Intellect!

Michael McLean

>> Michael McLean

aaa

Oct 3, 2022, 1:11:07 PM10/3/22
You cannot and should not separate yourself from Him especially in such
deciding time. When the entire western world is in agreement with the
evil domination of American empire over their own livelihood, they risk
being abandoned by God.

>>> When?
>>
>> Now.
>
> Sinful men, it's "always", Bubba Intellect.

Now is the time to determine one's true color.

>>> All civilizations have waxed and waned, and will continue to do so
>>> because the whole world is in the grip of - in bed with - sin.
>>>
>>> How?
>>>
>>> How could you be anything like what you pretend you are?  aaa
>>> wrote:"I have no problem for Putin to launch a nuclear war at any
>>> kind of scale..."
>>>
>>> You need a nuke up your ass, aaa.  No wonder dead Russians lying on
>>> the side of the road in some God-forsaken muddy road in the middle
>>> nowhere is meaningless to you.
>>>
>>> That is what happens when you don't believe in God and think faith is
>>> just a spiritual thing to utilize in support of your [sinful]
>>> intellectual precepts.
>>
>> The nuclear knowledge is given by God. It's given to us to stop evil.
>> If we are too cared to use such knowledge to stop evil, all of our
>> knowledge will be taken back by God. Scholars will no longer
>> understand the books in the library. Scientists will no longer
>> understand the experiments in the laboratory. We will go back to stone
>> age without the need of nuclear war.
>
> Wank on, Intellect Man!
>
> You are not of God, Bubba Nuke Dropper Fallen Human intellect!

That has nothing to do with my actual argument.

> aaa wrote:
> > I have no problem for Putin to launch a nuclear war at any kind of
> > scale..."
>
> Fuck off, Mr Wonderful Intellect!

What a sorry excuse.

> Michael McLean
>

>>> Michael McLean

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 1:28:02 PM10/3/22
On Oct 3, 2022, Michael McLean wrote
(in article <the3hp$24397$1...@dont-email.me>):
According to Jesus,

“Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye
shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you
again.” (Mat 7:1-2)

If everyone in the world since the time of Adam were saved by the cross of
Jesus, then hell would be empty and there would be no need to preach. Man
could go rape, rob, murder, and do as they please as they get a free pass to
heaven. Yes, that is absurd and what you are saying.

What I said was, that you using foul words, call many foul things, tell them
that they do not know the Heavenly Father or His Word, and that they are
condemned to the hell that you say everyone is supposedly freed from. That
Michael is speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

Michael McLean

Oct 3, 2022, 4:09:27 PM10/3/22
aaa wrote:
> I have no problem for Putin to launch a nuclear war at any kind of
> scale..."

Fuck off, Mr Wonderful Intellect!

It is the end of the game.

Michael McLean

Michael McLean

Oct 3, 2022, 4:22:15 PM10/3/22
Robert twist doctrine. :-). Slithering, as usual, Robert Forked Tongue.

You have accused and condemned me in your holy, righteous, fallen man
state! Ye have declared thou judgement.

Now, for the record TO YOUR ACCOUNT for accuracy...

"One day you tell me it is wrong of me to think of all men being saved
on the cross of Christ Jesus, next you are telling me I curse and send
people to hell?

Which is it?"

Thank you, thank you very much.

Michael McLean

PS: Robert Big Mouth, how the hell do you think you are going to be able
to stand later when darkness is completely removed? You and your words
can't even stand now!!

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 5:39:06 PM10/3/22
On Oct 3, 2022, Michael McLean wrote
(in article <thfg9l$2abt3$2...@dont-email.me>):
That is false and a lie you continue to propagate. It also breaks the law
regarding bearing false witness. No matter how you look at it, you sinned.

> Now, for the record TO YOUR ACCOUNT for accuracy...
>
> "One day you tell me it is wrong of me to think of all men being saved
> on the cross of Christ Jesus, next you are telling me I curse and send
> people to hell?
>
> Which is it?"

There is no eternal salvation to those unwilling to accept the free gift of
God.I have shown you from the word of God that your attempts to declare all
men as going to heaven is false, a lie of Satan, and you are preaching
another gospel that is false. You will more than likely ne held accountable
for every deed that a person does that is unlawful before God, if they heard
and believed your false doctrine about a free ticket to heaven no matter what
they did, And then followed their sinful nature. Murdered, raped. Etc.

Yes you curse and damn people to hell.

> Thank you, thank you very much.

This has to be about the 50th time I told you all of this, only I have
stopped quoting you the scriptures that I have shown you from the beginning.
Your blood is on your own hands.

> Michael McLean
>
> PS: Robert Big Mouth, how the hell do you think you are going to be able
> to stand later when darkness is completely removed? You and your words
> can't even stand now!!

You are deceived.

Michael McLean

Oct 3, 2022, 6:39:37 PM10/3/22
You are still trying to snake away from reality, Bubba.

Robert the great and enormous seemingly male judge woteded:
> Says the person who curses men as he sends them to eternal hell.

Listen mad-made religion mouth, it is really, really, really, wheally,
wheally, wheally simple...

"One day you tell me it is wrong of me to think of all men being saved
on the cross of Christ Jesus, next you are telling me I curse and send
people to hell?

Which is it?"

Now, Ms Accuser and Condemner, according to your own magnificent sinner
righteousness and judgement, for your already atrocious record TO YOUR
ACCOUNT, which is it this time, Robert Who?

Michael McLean

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 9:04:25 PM10/3/22
On Oct 3, 2022, Michael McLean wrote
(in article <thfob6$2abt3$6...@dont-email.me>):

> You are still trying to snake away from reality, Bubba.
>
> Robert the great and enormous seemingly male judge woteded:
> > Says the person who curses men as he sends them to eternal hell.
>
> Listen mad-made religion mouth, it is really, really, really, wheally,
> wheally, wheally simple...
>
> "One day you tell me it is wrong of me to think of all men being saved
> on the cross of Christ Jesus, next you are telling me I curse and send
> people to hell?
>
> Which is it?"
>
> Now, Ms Accuser and Condemner, according to your own magnificent sinner
> righteousness and judgement, for your already atrocious record TO YOUR
> ACCOUNT, which is it this time, Robert Who?
>
> Michael McLean

You do not have a right to do either thing. You feel and stand accused by the
scriptures, I did not write them.

Michael McLean

Oct 3, 2022, 11:13:55 PM10/3/22
On 4/10/2022 12:04 pm, Dr. Who wrote:
> On Oct 3, 2022, Michael McLean wrote
> (in article <thfob6$2abt3$6...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> You are still trying to snake away from reality, Bubba.
>>
>> Robert the great and enormous seemingly male judge woteded:
>>> Says the person who curses men as he sends them to eternal hell.
>>
>> Listen mad-made religion mouth, it is really, really, really, wheally,
>> wheally, wheally simple...
>>
>> "One day you tell me it is wrong of me to think of all men being saved
>> on the cross of Christ Jesus, next you are telling me I curse and send
>> people to hell?
>>
>> Which is it?"
>>
>> Now, Ms Accuser and Condemner, according to your own magnificent sinner
>> righteousness and judgement, for your already atrocious record TO YOUR
>> ACCOUNT, which is it this time, Robert Who?
>>
>> Michael McLean

Running Robert rote:
> You do not have a right to do either thing. You feel and stand accused by the
> scriptures, I did not write them.

You cowardly, sinning, bible speechifying theology fraudster, this is
not about your polluted ignorant bible theology, it is about what YOU
have said, YOU hath declared something of your neighbour, you foul evil
spirited accuser and condemning sinfester!

You, big empty mouth, you...you...you...opened your big fat empty mouth...

"One day you tell me it is wrong of me to think of all men being saved
on the cross of Christ Jesus, next you are telling me I curse and send
people to hell?

Which is it?"

Ye filthy contradicting lying stenchy coward, ye slithering serpent.

Your foul lying mouth lie has been placed to your account. The Lord
does not go on holidays when lying wankers speak!

Dr. Who

Oct 4, 2022, 12:21:12 AM10/4/22
On Oct 3, 2022, Michael McLean wrote
(in article <thg8dh$2f2bf$1...@dont-email.me>):
They are both wrong, the second one is improper to do, the first a false
doctrine. As only those that ask and truly repent by not following and
wallowing in the same old lifestyle are saved.

> Ye filthy contradicting lying stenchy coward, ye slithering serpent.
>
> Your foul lying mouth lie has been placed to your account. The Lord
> does not go on holidays when lying wankers speak!
>
> Michael McLean

This is what Jesus said that we should do for "brothers".

“Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his
fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy
brother.” (Mat 18:15)

Be careful lest your rants get the best of you and your head explodes. ;)

aaa

Oct 4, 2022, 12:23:30 AM10/4/22
On 2022-10-03 16:09, Michael McLean wrote:
> aaa wrote:
>  > I have no problem for Putin to launch a nuclear war at any kind of
>  > scale..."
>
> Fuck off, Mr Wonderful Intellect!
>
> It is the end of the game.

For the evil doers indeed.

> Michael McLean

Michael McLean

Oct 4, 2022, 3:58:30 AM10/4/22
You are no fuckin' brother, you are an antichrist, Bubba!

Oh, did I say a Sunday sinner non-approved word??!! How shocking!!!
:-). Oh, woe is me!!! :-). Oh, I need to repent to filthy stinking
sinners for my terrible non-adherent Sunday Pharisee law! :-)))))))).

> “Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his
> fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy
> brother.” (Mat 18:15)
>
> Be careful lest your rants get the best of you and your head explodes. ;)

I am still waiting for a truthful response from your filthy,
contradictory lying accusations and condemnation, Robert Who!

Robert Who accused and condemned me:
> Says the person who curses men as he sends them to eternal hell.

Liar!!! Filthy liar!!! Filthy stinking serpent liar!!!

"One day you tell me it is wrong of me to think of all men being saved
on the cross of Christ Jesus, next you are telling me I curse and send
people to hell?

Which is it?"

I don't know how you can sleep at night, evil, worldly, religious
Duane-style Pharisee bot!

You are jealous. All you can do is quote scripture after scripture and
give your perfectly faulty opinion, and have no idea what it is to walk
in the Spirit of Truth...where you don't need a bible.

Serves you right, you stubborn pig-headed bastard.

You were given plenty, over a long, long, long time.

Michael McLean

Oct 4, 2022, 4:00:09 AM10/4/22
On 4/10/2022 3:21 pm, aaa wrote:
> On 2022-10-03 16:09, Michael McLean wrote:
>> aaa wrote:
>>   > I have no problem for Putin to launch a nuclear war at any kind of
>>   > scale..."
>>
>> Fuck off, Mr Wonderful Intellect!
>>
>> It is the end of the game.
>
> For the evil doers indeed.

2Sa 12:7  And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man.

Dr. Who

Oct 4, 2022, 1:46:29 PM10/4/22
On Oct 4, 2022, Michael McLean wrote
(in article <thgp34$2i3rc$1...@dont-email.me>):
Jesus paid the price for all men, yet all men do not accept it and will go to
hell and the lake of fire and brimstone.

You have been shown this from the scripture, Johnny one note. And you keep
going in circles, digging your own pit.

This is my last reply in this thread or on this subject, go on a rant if you
must for sure it won't be from the Lord Jesus Christ.

“I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and
to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him. But the wickedare
like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and
dirt. There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.” (Isa 57:19-21)

aaa

Oct 4, 2022, 3:01:25 PM10/4/22
On 2022-10-04 04:00, Michael McLean wrote:
> On 4/10/2022 3:21 pm, aaa wrote:
>> On 2022-10-03 16:09, Michael McLean wrote:
>>> aaa wrote:
>>>   > I have no problem for Putin to launch a nuclear war at any kind of
>>>   > scale..."
>>>
>>> Fuck off, Mr Wonderful Intellect!
>>>
>>> It is the end of the game.
>>
>> For the evil doers indeed.
>
> 2Sa 12:7  And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man.
>

> Michael McLean

Thank you for the agreement.

Michael McLean

Oct 4, 2022, 5:04:00 PM10/4/22
Notice, HE, not you! You self-righteous religious types never seem to
hear that!

Thus, for that to happen you need to surrender that filthy lying bastard
religious Pharisee stench Robert to the Lord to be cleansed of all your
unrighteousness.

Did you think that would be a simple Robert Bible righteousness
head-trip theology walk in the park?? :-).

Yeah, right!

Mike wrote:
>> I don't know how you can sleep at night, evil, worldly, religious
>> Duane-style Pharisee bot!
>>
>> You are jealous. All you can do is quote scripture after scripture and
>> give your perfectly faulty opinion, and have no idea what it is to walk
>> in the Spirit of Truth...where you don't need a bible.
>>
>> Serves you right, you stubborn pig-headed bastard.
>>
>> You were given plenty, over a long, long, long time.

Since you are too cowardly and too substance-less to confront this...

"One day you tell me it is wrong of me to think of all men being saved
on the cross of Christ Jesus, next you are telling me I curse and send
people to hell?

Which is it?"

..how about you confront this...

Robert Who accused and condemned me with the "fruit" of his lips:
> Says the person who curses men as he sends them to eternal hell.

Who have I cursed and sent to eternal hell in my superpower?? :-).

Names please. :-).

Now aren't your words an indicator of who you think you are and what is
in your own heart!!!

Michael McLean

PS: You have a lot in your account to answer for, I suggest you consider
that instead of trying to crucify me.

Michael McLean

Oct 4, 2022, 5:05:34 PM10/4/22
On 5/10/2022 5:54 am, aaa wrote:
> On 2022-10-04 04:00, Michael McLean wrote:

>>> For the evil doers indeed.
>>
>> 2Sa 12:7  And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man.
>>

>> Michael McLean
>>

> Thank you for the agreement.

The game is over, Nuke boy.

Nightbulb.net

Nov 5, 2022, 5:29:12 AM11/5/22
On 10/3/22 02:44, Michael McLean wrote:

>>> We?
>>
>> We who claim to believe the good that is God, yes.
>
> There is a He, Bubba Intellect!
>
> He fixes, not you.

Christians 'fixing' the world:

Crusades, tens of millions dead
Inquisitions, hundreds of millions dead
Various religious wars between monarchs, millions more dead
WWII, 96-130 million dead in less than five years

It seems everywhere Christians go to 'fix' things there's a trail of
corpses.

--

Nightbulb
https://blog.nightbulb.net