No one really dies

Mark Earnest

Oct 2, 2022, 5:30:05 AM10/2/22
because we are all already dead--

Our Lord said so himself: "Let the dead bury their own."

Dr. Who

Oct 2, 2022, 1:45:26 PM10/2/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<96f1ddaf-fda9-44cb...@googlegroups.com>):

> because we are all already dead--
>
> Our Lord said so himself: "Let the dead bury their own."

Those that are Born Again have life. If they should choose to renounce it all
to follow evil, they then die without the capability of salvation.

Mark Earnest

Oct 2, 2022, 2:11:26 PM10/2/22
Irrelevant

Dr. Who

Oct 2, 2022, 2:31:59 PM10/2/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<6e668b0a-83db-4f93...@googlegroups.com>):
To you, perhaps, hell bound is hell bound. There is an eternal death or
torment and torture. All who are not born again go there.

Mark Earnest

Oct 2, 2022, 2:40:11 PM10/2/22
On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 1:31:59 PM UTC-5, Dr. Who wrote:
> On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
> (in article<6e668b0a-83db-4f93...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 12:45:26 PM UTC-5, Dr. Who wrote:
> > > On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
> > > (in article<96f1ddaf-fda9-44cb...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Those that are Born Again have life. If they should choose to renounce it
> > > all
> > > to follow evil, they then die without the capability of salvation.
> >
> > Irrelevant
> To you, perhaps, hell bound is hell bound. There is an eternal death or
> torment and torture. All who are not born again go there.

That is the destiny of all in the beginning.

Dr. Who

Oct 2, 2022, 5:25:44 PM10/2/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Dr. Who wrote
(in article <thclet$1o9kj$1...@dont-email.me>):
That is not the key that you have been speaking of, Your subject line says
"No one dies".

Dr. Who

Oct 2, 2022, 5:28:28 PM10/2/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<31aed0a7-ab04-4828...@googlegroups.com>):
Then "no one dies" was written in error?

The key is being born again and walking in the spirit.

Mark Earnest

Oct 3, 2022, 1:12:47 AM10/3/22
On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 4:28:28 PM UTC-5, Dr. Who wrote:
> On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
> (in article<31aed0a7-ab04-4828...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 1:31:59 PM UTC-5, Dr. Who wrote:
> > > On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
> > > (in article<6e668b0a-83db-4f93...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > To you, perhaps, hell bound is hell bound. There is an eternal death or
> > > torment and torture. All who are not born again go there.
> >
> > That is the destiny of all in the beginning.
> Then "no one dies" was written in error?
>
> The key is being born again and walking in the spirit.

We are all dead until the only one alive, our Lord Jesus Christ, resurrects us at the last day

or possibly before that.

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 1:41:43 AM10/3/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<9726cf70-f38e-4d23...@googlegroups.com>):
Mark, when a person is born again, their new eternal life begins at that
moment. That moment is the first day of the rest of your life. You are also
given a guarantee of that, so that you will know where you are headed when
your body is wore out. Paul wrote that to be absent from the body is to be
present with the Lord. Faster than instantly. You dob't die, your flesh does.

Mark Earnest

Oct 3, 2022, 1:52:58 AM10/3/22
The saved seem just as dead to me as the unsaved. Paul asked, "who will save me from his body of death?"

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 4:01:12 AM10/3/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<beb2213f-37c8-4661...@googlegroups.com>):
And then he answered it. As far as those who seem dead, they very will may be
as we are to walk in the spirit, not the flesh.

Mark Earnest

Oct 3, 2022, 5:10:15 AM10/3/22
The light (and resurrection) is coming into the world just as it did long ago.

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 1:38:31 PM10/3/22
On Oct 3, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<ef1f4365-abac-47fa...@googlegroups.com>):
Yet it is not seen by many.

Do you have any inkling of what walking in the spirit or walking in the flesh
means? Do you know why there are so many dead christians?

Mark Earnest

Oct 3, 2022, 2:23:55 PM10/3/22
Sure, what do you want to know?

Do you know why there are so many dead christians?

There is not much any of us can do about it until God sets us free.

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 5:58:09 PM10/3/22
On Oct 3, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<8a459c55-ee11-4894...@googlegroups.com>):
Give me a short understanding of what you know. Please.

> Do you know why there are so many dead christians?

Yes, and the parable of the seeds explains much of it. As well as prophecy.

> There is not much any of us can do about it until God sets us free.

When a person is Born Again they are set free, and have full power to count
their fleshly nature as dead.

Mark Earnest

Oct 4, 2022, 6:05:16 AM10/4/22
The flesh of the born again believer is dead, the believer is dead. Until Jesus resurrects.

Dr. Who

Oct 4, 2022, 1:55:28 PM10/4/22
On Oct 4, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<24b92b72-7289-423c...@googlegroups.com>):
Obviously you know nothing of what I said, or why.

“And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit
is life because of righteousness.” (Rom 8:10)