You're a religious sinner, why should you be saved?

Michael McLean

Jan 20, 2023, 5:06:15 AM1/20/23
Religious sinners believe they are a better class of sinner!  They claim
that their claim of faith in God causes them to be forgiven and saved.

What the hell are they saying?

That when they sin, their lack of faith is okay, but a dickhead atheist
or some other person's lack of faith not of their religion is not??

The hypocrisy is amazing, staggering! I think I am going to throw up!!!

Mike

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"The Bible cannot baptize. No one was ever saved by reading the Bible.
Mechanical or methodical salvation is just more Pharisee bureaucracy.
Men are saved after their conviction, death sentence, and resurrection
in baptism--the baptism of the Holy Spirit." - Nightbulb

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

Sam

Jan 22, 2023, 9:09:19 PM1/22/23
On Fri, 20 Jan 2023 21:05:57 +1100, Michael McLean
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
> Religious sinners believe they are a better class of sinner!  They
claim
> that their claim of faith in God causes them to be forgiven and
saved.

> What the hell are they saying?

> That when they sin, their lack of faith is okay, but a dickhead
atheist
> or some other person's lack of faith not of their religion is not??

> The hypocrisy is amazing, staggering! I think I am going to throw
up!!!

> Mike

Good point, actually.

Dr. Who

Jan 23, 2023, 1:32:05 AM1/23/23
On Jan 22, 2023, Sam wrote
(in article<almarsoft.6801...@news.easynews.com>):
Look at what he said. "Their lack of faith when they sin.” What ia his
point? It is not found in scripture.

People sin when they yield to the Lust of the Flesh. A choice.

It isn’t lack of Faith, and as far as a believer is concerned they have not
given up on or turned their back on Faith, they yielded to temptation. Now
there are a few who have turned away from the faith of God to live in sin,
and to them there is no recourse, providing they did it as written in Hebrews
10:25.

Rockinghorse Winner

Feb 2, 2023, 11:54:30 AM2/2/23
Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> Wrote in message:r

Religious sinners believe they are a better class of sinner!
They claim that their claim of faith in God causes them to be
forgiven and saved.What the hell are they saying?That when they
sin, their lack of faith is okay, but a dickhead atheist or some
other person's lack of faith not of their religion is not??The
hypocrisy is amazing, staggering! I think I am going to throw
up!!!

Hi, friend! I wouldn't go so hard against them. As long as they
are repentant. After all the term religious sinners can apply to
most of us who call themselves Christian. Peace.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Dr. Who

Feb 2, 2023, 1:37:40 PM2/2/23
On Feb 2, 2023, Rockinghorse Winner wrote
(in article <trgps4$vf83$1...@dont-email.me>):

> Michael McLean<michaelm...@outlook.com> Wrote in message:r
> Religious sinners believe they are a better class of sinner!
> They claim that their claim of faith in God causes them to be
> forgiven and saved.What the hell are they saying?That when they
> sin, their lack of faith is okay, but a dickhead atheist or some
> other person's lack of faith not of their religion is not??The
> hypocrisy is amazing, staggering! I think I am going to throw
> up!!!
>
> Hi, friend! I wouldn't go so hard against them. As long as they
> are repentant. After all the term religious sinners can apply to
> most of us who call themselves Christian. Peace.

1Jn 1:5(5-7) And it is this message which we have heard from Him and at
present is ringing in our ears and we are bringing back tidings to you, that
God as to His nature is light, and darkness in Him does not exist, not even
one particle. If we say that things in common we are having with Him, and
thus fellowship, and in the sphere of the aforementioned darkness are
habitually ordering our behavior, we are lying, and we are not doing the
truth. But if within the sphere of the light we are habitually ordering our
behavior as He himself is in the light, things in common and thus fellowship
we are having with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son keeps
continually cleansing us from every sin.

1Jn 1:8(8-10) If we say that sin we are not having, ourselves we are leading
astray, and the truth is not in us. If we continue to confess our sins,
faithful is He and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from every
unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned and are now in a state
where we do not sin, a liar we are making Him, and His word is not in us.
This is the truth which the OP’r denies. Thus spreading lies that he cannot
uphold.

Michael McLean

Feb 2, 2023, 2:48:55 PM2/2/23
On 3/02/2023 3:54 am, Rockinghorse Winner wrote:
> Michael McLean <michaelm...@outlook.com> Wrote in message:r
>>
> Religious sinners believe they are a better class of sinner!
> They claim that their claim of faith in God causes them to be
> forgiven and saved.What the hell are they saying?That when they
> sin, their lack of faith is okay, but a dickhead atheist or some
> other person's lack of faith not of their religion is not??The
> hypocrisy is amazing, staggering! I think I am going to throw
> up!!!
>
> Hi, friend! I wouldn't go so hard against them. As long as they
> are repentant. After all the term religious sinners can apply to
> most of us who call themselves Christian. Peace.

It is all or nothing, RW.

God does not do sleeping around.
"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

Michael McLean

Feb 2, 2023, 2:59:47 PM2/2/23
On 3/02/2023 5:37 am, Dr. Who wrote:
> On Feb 2, 2023, Rockinghorse Winner wrote
> (in article <trgps4$vf83$1...@dont-email.me>):
>
>> Michael McLean<michaelm...@outlook.com> Wrote in message:r
>> Religious sinners believe they are a better class of sinner!
>> They claim that their claim of faith in God causes them to be
>> forgiven and saved.What the hell are they saying?That when they
>> sin, their lack of faith is okay, but a dickhead atheist or some
>> other person's lack of faith not of their religion is not??The
>> hypocrisy is amazing, staggering! I think I am going to throw
>> up!!!
>>
>> Hi, friend! I wouldn't go so hard against them. As long as they
>> are repentant. After all the term religious sinners can apply to
>> most of us who call themselves Christian. Peace.
>
> 1Jn 1:5(5-7) And it is this message which we have heard from Him and at
> present is ringing in our ears and we are bringing back tidings to you, that
> God as to His nature is light, and darkness in Him does not exist, not even
> one particle. If we say that things in common we are having with Him, and
> thus fellowship, and in the sphere of the aforementioned darkness are
> habitually ordering our behavior, we are lying, and we are not doing the
> truth. But if within the sphere of the light we are habitually ordering our
> behavior as He himself is in the light, things in common and thus fellowship
> we are having with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son keeps
> continually cleansing us from every sin.

What kind a whore paraphrase is that???

Continually cleansing from that ongoing sin!

Yeah, right.

A lukewarm, win, win.

Yeah, right.

(KJV)
1Jn 1:5  This then is the message which we have heard of him, and
declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

1Jn 1:6  If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in
darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

1Jn 1:7  But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have
fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son
cleanseth us from all sin.

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

> 1Jn 1:8(8-10) If we say that sin we are not having, ourselves we are leading
> astray, and the truth is not in us. If we continue to confess our sins,
> faithful is He and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from every
> unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned and are now in a state
> where we do not sin, a liar we are making Him, and His word is not in us.
> This is the truth which the OP’r denies. Thus spreading lies that he cannot
> uphold.

1Jn 1:8(8-10) means repent with your whole heart.

The truth is not in you because you admit you sin against God!

You want the power to do what you want and not suffer any consequence.
How can you love someone you sin against and then look for a theology to
justify yourself?

Insult on injury.

All or nothing, lukewarmer.

Rockinghorse Winner

Feb 2, 2023, 8:20:06 PM2/2/23
Amen. I wonder what translation this is. It sounds different than others I
have read. Peace!

--
'Many have sought in vain to tell joyously of the Most Joyous. Now at last It declares
Itself to me, now in this misery.' - Holderlin

Dr. Who

Feb 2, 2023, 8:56:18 PM2/2/23
On Feb 2, 2023, Rockinghorse Winner wrote
(in article <trhng0$14efq$2...@dont-email.me>):
It is my Wuest. V7 is also verified by AMPC "the early version”, and a
proper translation of the Greek. The other versions used the word
“Cleanses” which is correct if one understood it from the standpoint of
“a continuous cleansing action, like a washing machine” but many take the
word and read it as if it said, “Cleansed” thus cutting themselves short.

If you consider that Jesus paid full price for ALL the sin of the redeemed
that had died before him, and that “ALL” their sins were covered. Then
how could he do any less for His beloved as long as they remained in and with
him until death. He will never forsake us at least until a person willfully
and with full knowledge walk away and denounce him as stated in Heb. 10. He
is faithful with us through thick and thin. Like an earthly father chastises
his kids without cutting them off the family tree. Hey 12:3-13

Michael McLean

Feb 3, 2023, 3:34:58 AM2/3/23
It is whore sinner version; a compromise version. The Lord doesn't do
compromise!

Washing machine! What a load of bullshit! What? God is constantly doing
your washing, day in, day out, like some slave! You are talking about
sin, Buddy, not constantly slaving over your dirty socks as you stomp
around in worldly things! You make me sick!

You whore. Much worse, you treat the Lord like He is your shag!

Tick tock, Buddy.

Mike

> If you consider that Jesus paid full price for ALL the sin of the redeemed
> that had died before him, and that “ALL” their sins were covered. Then
> how could he do any less for His beloved as long as they remained in and with
> him until death. He will never forsake us at least until a person willfully
> and with full knowledge walk away and denounce him as stated in Heb. 10. He
> is faithful with us through thick and thin. Like an earthly father chastises
> his kids without cutting them off the family tree. Hey 12:3-13

Rockinghorse Winner

Feb 3, 2023, 1:14:05 PM2/3/23
You are a messenger of God's love, a living lamp that offers it's light to
all, and the salt of the earth. Take Jesus to the people in your life today,
especially those most in need of Him.

Michael McLean

Feb 4, 2023, 2:19:27 AM2/4/23
Sounds nicely and lovely. You didn't address the truth, you shoved it
sideways in light of your own glory and imaginary power.

You don't know what you are saying; you are just being "religious"
because of how you have been indoctrinated by religious activities.

In other words, it is humanism.

I am a messenger of God's love, but I don't come in the image of fallen
man morals; none of us ever do. He is the Light. He is the salt to men.

Jesus takes Himself and goes where He will. And everyone who does not
know Him is "MOST" in need of Him. He is the power, not you.

There you go.

Like your name, you're rocking but you ain't going anywhere.

Mike