God is coming to the world

Mark Earnest

Oct 2, 2022, 5:22:12 AM10/2/22
he is already in our hearts

Dr. Who

Oct 2, 2022, 1:51:34 PM10/2/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<2365d3dd-56d2-405c...@googlegroups.com>):

> he is already in our hearts

Whose hearts?

Mark Earnest

Oct 2, 2022, 2:16:30 PM10/2/22
All of them; God is no respecter of persons

Dr. Who

Oct 2, 2022, 2:25:08 PM10/2/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<8e8dcaf9-1866-4a53...@googlegroups.com>):
He is not in everyones heart. He allows you to follow your desires. He has no
part in your sins.

Hell and the Lake of Fire and brimstone is for all the non believers in
Jesus.

Mark Earnest

Oct 3, 2022, 1:15:09 AM10/3/22
On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 1:25:08 PM UTC-5, Dr. Who wrote:
> On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
> (in article<8e8dcaf9-1866-4a53...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 12:51:34 PM UTC-5, Dr. Who wrote:
> > > On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
> > > (in article<2365d3dd-56d2-405c...@googlegroups.com>):
> > > Whose hearts?
> >
> > All of them; God is no respecter of persons
> He is not in everyones heart. He allows you to follow your desires. He has no
> part in your sins.
>
> Hell and the Lake of Fire and brimstone is for all the non believers in
> Jesus.

I believe our Lord came to save us. The Bible is salt and peppered with this information.

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 1:49:29 AM10/3/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<e2704679-b7d3-47be...@googlegroups.com>):
Yes it is, beginning in Genesis at the fall of man. But there is only one way
to salvation, one path, and it has to be accepted and acted upon, like
withdrawing funds from a bank account with your name on it.

Mark Earnest

Oct 3, 2022, 1:57:15 AM10/3/22
On Monday, October 3, 2022 at 12:49:29 AM UTC-5, Dr. Who wrote:
> On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
> (in article<e2704679-b7d3-47be...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 1:25:08 PM UTC-5, Dr. Who wrote:
> > > On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
> > > (in article<8e8dcaf9-1866-4a53...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > He is not in everyones heart. He allows you to follow your desires. He has
> > > no
> > > part in your sins.
> > >
> > > Hell and the Lake of Fire and brimstone is for all the non believers in
> > > Jesus.
> >
> > I believe our Lord came to save us. The Bible is salt and peppered with this
> > information.
> Yes it is, beginning in Genesis at the fall of man. But there is only one way
> to salvation, one path, and it has to be accepted and acted upon, like
> withdrawing funds from a bank account with your name on it.

You have no right to say God limits salvation to those with your way of doing things.
It is up to God to say who is saved, and how many are saved.

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 3:56:00 AM10/3/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<05f5fe6f-37f4-40bb...@googlegroups.com>):
Man limits it, reread what I wrote. There is only one way, per Jesus.

Mark Earnest

Oct 3, 2022, 5:06:27 AM10/3/22
There is one way Jesus but that giving of Jesus to a soul can be done in creative ways.

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 1:13:08 PM10/3/22
On Oct 3, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<7b30fabd-d7b3-4bf3...@googlegroups.com>):
Not according to the Bible. God did not authorize it. It is the spirit of God
that draws men, it is the Heavenly Father who births us, not man, nor custom,
nor tradition.

This is not my way, or your way, it is according to God. Not according to
works, nor water baptism.

Mark Earnest

Oct 3, 2022, 2:18:28 PM10/3/22
If Jesus saved people 50 different ways, and he did, then so can we.

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 5:49:01 PM10/3/22
On Oct 3, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<72a88154-511f-439c...@googlegroups.com>):
He didn't regarding their spirits or souls.

Show five of the fifty please.

Mark Earnest

Oct 4, 2022, 6:07:35 AM10/4/22
Read the Bible. I am not going to read it for you.

Dr. Who

Oct 4, 2022, 1:35:03 PM10/4/22
On Oct 4, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<56dacdb2-4c72-47f8...@googlegroups.com>):
I have read it many times, what you said is not true.