(LORD532) What LORD Jesus is saying to the religious such as The Doctor (TD), who can't bring themselves to call Him LORD ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 22, 2024, 8:43:51 AMFeb 22
"Very truly I (LORD Jesus) tell you, no one can see the Kingdom of GOD
unless they are born again." (John 3:3 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/john/3-3.htm

"If you declare (and/or confess) with your mouth, 'Jesus is LORD,' and
believe in your heart that GOD raised Him from the dead, you will be
saved." (Romans 10:9 w/ parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/romans/10-9.htm

"...no one can say 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm

Bottom line:

https://tinyurl.com/PerishingSPAMtroll (aka TD) has been unable to
prove that he can declare with his mouth (Romans 10:9) that "Jesus is
LORD" because the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:3) has been unwilling
to help him do it (532).

Note: TD's reacting adversely to prayer (vainly trying to rebuke
someone who is omnipotent per Philippians 4:13 in the Holy Spirit) is
not unlike how Saul reacted to Stephen's prayer. Just as Saul needed
GOD to change his heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) to become Apostle
Paul on the "road to Damascus," so too TD needs GOD more than he needs
further Bible study.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/TDsVanity

Otoh, we can (and should rebuke) satan because he is
cursed (Genesis 3:14) by GOD to be terribly **not** hungry and enters
into the hearts of others causing them to also be terribly **not**
hungry (e.g. Judas the traitor Iscariot leaving the "Last Supper" with
a dipped piece of bread and not eating it). Only those of us who are
always writing/saying that we're http://WonderfullyHungry.org are
those who always have on the "full armor of GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) to
"stand firm against satan" entering into our hearts (Matt 15:19).

In the interim, examples of those who have the help of the Holy Spirit
to declare "Jesus is LORD" can be seen at http://WDJW.net along with
those who don't have His help though they've been deceived by their
own heart (Jeremiah 17:9) to falsely believe that they do.

http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD