Warning: A born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christian loses their salvation (Romans 10:9-10) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Nov 20, 2023, 6:47:14 PM11/20/23
Born-again Christian: "Yes, I can say 'Jesus is LORD.'"

http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit:
"It's wonderful by our saying 'Jesus is LORD' that we know our names
are in His Book of Life. So now try saying you're 'wonderfully hungry'
since it's written that we're 'wonderfully made' by GOD."

Born-again Christian: "You're a crazy fool."

http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit: "You
can no longer say 'Jesus is LORD' can you ?

Eternally condemned soul: "Yes, I still can."

http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit:
"Then please allow me to hear you say it again."

Eternally condemned soul: "I don't obey the command of fools."

http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit: "It
was a request instead of a command. So try again."

Eternally condemned soul: "I can't say it anymore."

http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit:
"Indeed, you will never be able to say 'Jesus is LORD' ever again."

Bottom line:

"But I tell you that anyone who is (h)angry with a (
http://WonderfullyHungry.org ) brother or sister will be subject to
judgment. Again, anyone who says to a ( http://WonderfullyHungry.org )
brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court (in Heaven). And
anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of Hell."
(Matthew 5:22 with parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/matthew/5-22.htm