God loves us all

Mark Earnest

Oct 2, 2022, 5:23:24 AM10/2/22
no exceptions

Dr. Who

Oct 2, 2022, 1:50:59 PM10/2/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<dee9e064-2614-4eb9...@googlegroups.com>):

> no exceptions

Mal 1:2-3

2 I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us?
Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,

3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the
dragons of the wilderness.

Mark Earnest

Oct 2, 2022, 2:15:08 PM10/2/22
God loves us all so much that his love covers those he hates.
Our Lord died for all, so God must love all.

Dr. Who

Oct 2, 2022, 2:26:40 PM10/2/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<8fbfe11d-3a0c-45a9...@googlegroups.com>):
He does love his creation, so he offered a way out of your sinful life. It is
NOT automatically give, for that would over ride your free choice.

Mark Earnest

Oct 2, 2022, 2:28:10 PM10/2/22
On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 1:26:40 PM UTC-5, Dr. Who wrote:
> On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
> (in article<8fbfe11d-3a0c-45a9...@googlegroups.com>):
> > On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 12:50:59 PM UTC-5, Dr. Who wrote:
> > > On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
> > > (in article<dee9e064-2614-4eb9...@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Mal 1:2-3
> > >
> > > 2 I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us?
> > > Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
> > >
> > > 3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the
> > > dragons of the wilderness.
> >
> > God loves us all so much that his love covers those he hates.
> > Our Lord died for all, so God must love all.
> He does love his creation, so he offered a way out of your sinful life. It is
> NOT automatically give, for that would over ride your free choice.

Then you don't understand the meaning of the cross.

Michael McLean

Oct 2, 2022, 6:35:46 PM10/2/22

Mark wrote:
> God loves us all so much that his love covers those he hates.
> Our Lord died for all, so God must love all.

Well said.

However, those special self-righteous, love-thyself sinners don't like
the idea of their unworthy neighbour receiving the grace of God too.

Michael McLean

--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

Michael McLean

Oct 2, 2022, 6:38:37 PM10/2/22
Mark wrote:
> Then you don't understand the meaning of the cross.

Bingo!

That has always been his problem.

Dr. Who

Oct 2, 2022, 6:43:34 PM10/2/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<f142fd7c-8023-4be7...@googlegroups.com>):
Heb 12:2

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy
that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set
down at the right hand of the throne of God.

It is a shame for people to die on one, or hangs from a tree. Jesus bore the
sins of men there, he also by his stripes paid the price for the healing of
men. He fulfilled the Law Covenant there.

So what else did he do there? Besides fulfilling a prophecy?

Mark Earnest

Oct 3, 2022, 1:04:06 AM10/3/22
The way I have seen things for decades is this: each and every one of
us is damned to hell. Then Jesus comes and dies in our place.

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 1:35:22 AM10/3/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<9bf43deb-8feb-4f5f...@googlegroups.com>):
Yes, He did exactly that, but like me depositing a million bucks into the
accounts of 100 men out of my concern for them, it is worthless to them to
have that money in the bank unclaimed, and not made use of. So it is with
salvation, unless a person responds by faith and is born again by the
Heavenly Father that person will go to hell.

However, my question to you was, what else did he do during that time? Or
event.

Mark Earnest

Oct 3, 2022, 1:50:29 AM10/3/22
Who are we frail human beings to say who and who does not accept God's salvation?

> However, my question to you was, what else did he do during that time? Or
> event.

I was a living sacrifice

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 3:58:48 AM10/3/22
On Oct 2, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<45d045a2-1375-44e6...@googlegroups.com>):
Read the NT,

> > However, my question to you was, what else did he do during that time? Or
> > event.
>
> I was a living sacrifice

I asked you three times so far what else did HE do?

Mark Earnest

Oct 3, 2022, 5:08:32 AM10/3/22
Who are you talking about? I don't exactly get your reference here.

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 1:32:23 PM10/3/22
On Oct 3, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<0edc5079-81cf-4c31...@googlegroups.com>):
You said I don't know the meaning of the cross. I told you what happened on
the cross, but that was not the total nor the complete picture. Therefore
what else did Christ do that paints a total and complete picture?

Mark Earnest

Oct 3, 2022, 2:21:20 PM10/3/22
Jesus left it to us to see if we could figure it out on our own.
To answer the question is truth that sets us free.

Michael McLean

Oct 3, 2022, 4:51:19 PM10/3/22
You don't have to answer to this personal context theologian
extraordinaire sinner, Mark Earnest.

Jesus is the Lord. :-).

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 5:52:32 PM10/3/22
On Oct 3, 2022, Mark Earnest wrote
(in article<b0dedd05-0b2b-438e...@googlegroups.com>):
You are in gross error here, he spelled it out in the Word of God, you can
read it for yourself.

Dr. Who

Oct 3, 2022, 5:54:20 PM10/3/22
On Oct 3, 2022, Michael McLean wrote
(in article <thfi05$2abt3$3...@dont-email.me>):
Even the demons know and tremble that Jesus is Lord. Yet you know not the
fear of the Lord.

Michael McLean

Oct 3, 2022, 11:22:52 PM10/3/22
Robert Who wrote:
> Even the demons know and tremble that Jesus is Lord. Yet you know not the
> fear of the Lord.

Oh shut up, worldly religious demon, you have no say over anyone's life.

If you had the fear of the Lord you would repent!

"One day you tell me it is wrong of me to think of all men being saved
on the cross of Christ Jesus, next you are telling me I curse and send
people to hell?

Which is it?"

You have had plenty of time to repent, but where the rubber meets the
road, your actions declare the truth does not matter to you.

Mark Earnest

Oct 4, 2022, 6:12:49 AM10/4/22
He doesn't have much to say.

Michael McLean