<1737> Prophecy: LORD Jesus is returning soon ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2022, 3:47:28 AM5/9/22
... to rescue those who are http://WonderfullyHungry.org like Him (
http://bit.ly/Lk2442 ) possibly (Matt 19:26) tonight on 05/09/22 "like
a thief in the night" before the Great Tribulation (aka end of the
world as we know it).

"I tell you, in that night there shall be two (possibly homosexual)
men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
Two (possibly homosexual) women shall be grinding together; the one
shall be taken, and the other left. Two (possibly trans-sexual) men
shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. And
they answered and said unto him, Where, LORD? And He said unto them,
Wheresoever the body (aka food for eagles) is, thither will the
(wonderfully hungry) eagles be gathered together." (Luke 17:34-37 w/
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/kjv/luke/17.htm

Therefore, http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully
healthier especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart so that
we can (Philippians 4:13) fly up to meet the LORD in the air when He
returns to rescue us

Again for a 2nd time, here's a link to the OP for this thread:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

Again, here's a shorter more shareable link:
http://tinyurl.com/Prophecy1737

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2022, 3:54:09 AM5/9/22
<1737> 05/09/22 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2022, 4:11:11 AM5/9/22
<1737> 05/09/22 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2022, 9:20:26 AM5/9/22
<1737> 05/09/22 MichaelC tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/6ytiCSZWVnM/3MfRclCFAwAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.med.cardiology/c/_iVmOb7q3_Q/m/E8L7TNNtAgAJ

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

> Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

> He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
> '14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

> Psalms
> 81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
> open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

> Proverbs

> 13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
> the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

> Joel
> 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
> the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
> people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

> Psalms
> 107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

> Acts
> 14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
> giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
> your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an
ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our
sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his
word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://tinyurl.com/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2022, 12:22:51 PM5/9/22
<1737> 05/09/22 Robert haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ZuzeTE71dHs/m/u47B_omoCAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2022, 2:11:29 PM5/9/22
<1737> 05/09/22 Again, Catholicism is false ...

"And I tell you that you are Peter, and **on** (and not by or through)
this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades (aka Hell)
will not overcome it." (Matthew 16:18 w/ **emphasis** and
parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/matthew/16-18.htm

"The real name of LORD Jesus' church is http://WDJW.net which is not
Catholic but is built **on** the experience of disciple Peter sinking
like a rock when he lost faith in GOD when he did not give the glory
of walking on water to Him." -- Holy Spirit referring to Matthew 16:18
and Psalm 117:1

"Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol Him, all you peoples." (Psalm
117:1)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/psalms/117-1.htm

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully healthier
especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2022, 2:13:45 PM5/9/22
<1737> 05/09/22 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/x08-2_u1Ahc/RO3BSbAQAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2022, 2:28:44 PM5/9/22
<1737> 05/09/22 Again a 2nd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2022, 3:44:37 PM5/9/22
<1737> 05/09/22 Robert mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2022, 4:14:32 PM5/9/22
<1737> 05/09/22 Again a 3rd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2022, 4:55:55 PM5/9/22
<1737> 05/09/22 Again a 4th time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2022, 5:32:28 PM5/9/22
<1737> 05/09/22 Again, here's the prophecy ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/AfajuKM8Uyg/m/FwZF6TdhEgAJ

Shareable shorter link:

http://tinyurl.com/Prophecy010621

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://tinyurl.com/BeHungrier , which really is wonderfully healthier
especially for diabetics and other heart disease patients:

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2022, 8:41:06 PM5/9/22
<1737> 05/09/22 PatB haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 9, 2022, 11:45:52 PM5/9/22
<1737> 05/09/22 Again a 5th time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 10, 2022, 8:10:57 AM5/10/22
<1737> 05/10/22 MichaelC tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 10, 2022, 9:09:10 AM5/10/22
<1737> 05/10/22 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 10, 2022, 12:19:14 PM5/10/22
<1737> 05/10/22 Again, here's the post about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/JzbPqsHk00Q/m/lrXBX_jPBAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

May 10, 2022, 3:24:16 PM5/10/22
<1737> 05/10/22 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ZuzeTE71dHs/m/u47B_omoCAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

May 10, 2022, 4:54:58 PM5/10/22
<1737> 05/10/22 Robert haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 10, 2022, 6:43:12 PM5/10/22
<1737> 05/10/22 Again for a 2nd time, here's the prophecy ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 10, 2022, 6:52:48 PM5/10/22
<1737> 05/10/22 Again a 2nd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 10, 2022, 6:59:07 PM5/10/22
<1737> 05/10/22 MichaelC haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 10, 2022, 7:32:06 PM5/10/22
<1737> 05/10/22 Again, here's the OP about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 10, 2022, 8:59:27 PM5/10/22
<1737> 05/10/22 Robert mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 10, 2022, 9:09:28 PM5/10/22
<1737> 05/10/22 Again for a 3rd time, here's the prophecy ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 10, 2022, 11:09:47 PM5/10/22
<1737> 05/10/22 Again, here it is ..

http://tinyurl.com/WanderingSheep

鉄ee that you do not despise one of these little ones (who are
wonderfully hungry). For I tell you that their angels in Heaven always
see the face of My Father in Heaven. What do you think? If a man owns
a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away (looking for more food),
will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the
one that wandered off? And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is
happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not
wander off. In the same way your Father in Heaven is not willing that
any of these ( http://WonderfullyHungry.org ) little ones should
perish." (Matthew 18:10-14 w/parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://www.bible.com/bible/111/MAT.18.10-14.NIV

Here is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) example of one of these wonderfully
hungry "little ones" (Matt 18:10-14) who are despised by those who are
http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32):

http://tinyurl.com/AfricaRenee

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

HeartDoc Andrew

May 10, 2022, 11:20:20 PM5/10/22
<1737> 05/10/22 Again a 3rd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 10, 2022, 11:43:22 PM5/10/22

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 5:54:54 AM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 8:52:59 AM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 9:25:23 AM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Again, here's the OP about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 10:29:05 AM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Again a 2nd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 12:45:39 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Robert haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 1:04:01 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/10/22 Again, here's the prophecy ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 1:13:00 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Again a 3rd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 1:44:47 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Again, Catholicism is false ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 2:14:41 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Again, here it is ..

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 3:50:48 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/10/22 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 3:53:37 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Again for a 2nd time, here's the OP about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 4:28:35 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Again a 4th time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 5:16:46 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Robert mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 6:01:22 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Again a 5th time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 6:07:33 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 6:18:54 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Again for a 3rd time, here's the OP about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 6:40:39 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Again a 6th time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 8:00:28 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Again for a 2nd time, Catholicism is false ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 10:13:24 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Robert obsessively vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 11, 2022, 11:56:55 PM5/11/22
<1737> 05/11/22 Again for a 2nd time, here's the prophecy ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 12:16:33 AM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Again, here's the prophecy ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 12:18:39 AM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Again, here it is ..

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 12:37:00 AM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 6:50:36 AM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 MichaelC tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/6ytiCSZWVnM/3MfRclCFAwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 7:48:45 AM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 8:52:38 AM5/12/22
(1737) 05/12/22 Rod haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/71hBrrPMmwY/Zlp5XbfJBAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 10:53:49 AM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Again a 2nd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 11:11:38 AM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 James tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/x08-2_u1Ahc/m/Vzofar9QAQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 11:18:43 AM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Again, here's the OP about this ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/55s3qTlO-cc/m/jmYVPHF1CwAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 11:34:58 AM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Again for a 2nd time, here's the prophecy ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 11:47:45 AM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 4:17:20 PM5/12/22
(1737) 05/12/22 Rod mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 4:46:30 PM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 MichaelC haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 4:56:01 PM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Again for a 2nd time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 5:55:48 PM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Lucifer tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 6:29:59 PM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 MichaelC mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 6:45:35 PM5/12/22
(1737) 05/12/22 Rod obsessively vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 7:11:03 PM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Again a 3rd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 7:31:15 PM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Again for a 3rd time, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 7:49:47 PM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Robert haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 8:16:46 PM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Again for a 3rd time, here's the prophecy ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 8:41:44 PM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Again a 4th time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 9:36:40 PM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Robert mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 10:28:38 PM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Again a 5th time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 10:34:13 PM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Again for a 4th time, here's the prophecy ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 12, 2022, 11:08:30 PM5/12/22
<1737> 05/12/22 Robert obsessively vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 13, 2022, 5:27:17 AM5/13/22
<1737> 05/13/22 Robert tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

May 13, 2022, 1:35:11 PM5/13/22
<1737> 05/13/22 Robert haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 13, 2022, 1:50:43 PM5/13/22
<1737> 05/13/22 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 13, 2022, 4:04:41 PM5/13/22
<1737> 05/13/22 PatB tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/x08-2_u1Ahc/RO3BSbAQAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 13, 2022, 5:26:01 PM5/13/22
<1737> 05/13/22 Again a 2nd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 13, 2022, 5:50:02 PM5/13/22
<1737> 05/13/22 Robert mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 13, 2022, 6:48:05 PM5/13/22
<1737> 05/13/22 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 13, 2022, 7:22:24 PM5/13/22
<1737> 05/13/22 Again a 3rd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 14, 2022, 12:30:21 AM5/14/22
<1737> 05/14/22 Lucifer tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 14, 2022, 12:46:27 AM5/14/22
<1737> 05/14/22 Again, Catholicism is false ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 14, 2022, 1:13:04 AM5/14/22
<1737> 05/14/22 Again, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 14, 2022, 3:20:13 AM5/14/22
<1737> 05/14/22 Again a 2nd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 14, 2022, 12:58:25 PM5/14/22
<1737> 05/14/22 Again a 3rd time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 14, 2022, 2:37:59 PM5/14/22
<1737> 05/14/22 Again a 4th time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew

May 14, 2022, 4:08:26 PM5/14/22
<1737> 05/14/22 Again a 5th time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 14, 2022, 4:23:46 PM5/14/22

HeartDoc Andrew

May 14, 2022, 4:26:54 PM5/14/22
<1737> 05/14/22 Again a 6th time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 14, 2022, 6:07:56 PM5/14/22
<1737> 05/14/22 Again a 7th time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 14, 2022, 6:45:36 PM5/14/22
<1737> 05/14/22 Again, who's going straight to Hell ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/GxIt29dJjGg/m/-_U-rAY1EQAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 14, 2022, 7:13:32 PM5/14/22
<1737> 05/14/22 Again for a 2nd time, Catholicism is false ...

HeartDoc Andrew

May 14, 2022, 7:24:44 PM5/14/22
(1737) 05/14/22 Rod tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/71hBrrPMmwY/Zlp5XbfJBAAJ

HeartDoc Andrew

May 14, 2022, 8:08:45 PM5/14/22
<1737> 05/14/22 Again an 8th time, to the eternally condemned ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/ub0z6TpaGd4/m/dpcKyOYFAAAJ
It is loading more messages.