Cool Christian Computer Game

Dave Slayback

Jan 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/30/99
We are looking for beta testers for an upcoming Christian-oriented
computer game called Saints of Virtue. The game is a 3-D action shooter
similar to Doom or Quake in play but without the blood and gore. We need
a limited number of beta testers to help test the game over the next few
weeks. The game runs on an IBM PC compatible. We want to know how well
the game runs and get feedback on the gameplay. If you would be
interested in beta testing, please send the following information in an
e-mail to ShineS...@yahoo.com and we will get back to you shortly.

your name
your age or age of tester(s)
CPU (486/66, Pentium/150, PentiumII/266, etc.)
memory in computer (8 Megs, 16 Megs, 32 Megs, etc)

Sincerely,
Dave Slayback
Shine Studios
e-mail: ShineS...@yahoo.com

Nick...

Jan 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/30/99

Oh boy, that's just great.

It's the Crusades all over again...

SJR

Jan 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/31/99
LOL!!

--
_____________________________
http://www.rusling.mcmail.com

Alex Harrison

Feb 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/5/99
Dave Slayback wrote:

> We are looking for beta testers for an upcoming Christian-oriented
> computer game called Saints of Virtue. The game is a 3-D action shooter
> similar to Doom or Quake in play but without the blood and gore. We need
> a limited number of beta testers to help test the game over the next few
> weeks. The game runs on an IBM PC compatible. We want to know how well
> the game runs and get feedback on the gameplay. If you would be
> interested in beta testing, please send the following information in an
> e-mail to ShineS...@yahoo.com and we will get back to you shortly.
>
> your name
> your age or age of tester(s)
> CPU (486/66, Pentium/150, PentiumII/266, etc.)
> memory in computer (8 Megs, 16 Megs, 32 Megs, etc)
>
> Sincerely,
> Dave Slayback
> Shine Studios
> e-mail: ShineS...@yahoo.com

Oh please, who do you think is going to buy this copy-cat game that is
"religiously" based??

--
-Alex Harrison-

Interested in making money at home?
Check out http://www.bigfoot.com/~hw4you

Bill Tello

Feb 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/6/99
How about writing a cool, new game using the Doom VR Engine where you play
Benny Hinn and run around with a Bible through a stadium laying hands on all
of the people who you come in contact with and slaying them in the Spirit by
blasting them with the anointing.... you could encounter all sorts of people
Christian and not... you could cast demons out of them... in the background
you would hear Benny speaking in load, commanding, warring and diverse
tongues... He could also find Spirit weapons like a Holy Spirit machine gun
and use it to shoot the Hank Hannegraff's (Christian Research Institute and
Bible Answer Man; HTTP://WWW.EQUIP.ORG) and other conservative, evangelicals
that he might encounter in the stadium...

I would love to see a game like this...

Just my 2 cents, Bill T.
bil...@mint.net

Anton The Man

Feb 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/6/99
Come on,

Who would want to play Benny Hinn or any evangelist? Kenneth Copeland, Jack
Van Imp, etc. These people all scare the hell out of me. I figure if I'm
playing doom. I should be shooting them. ;)

-Anton

Come See My Webpage.

www.angelfire.com/bc/anton/index.html

Bill Tello <bil...@mint.net> wrote in message
79i180$tno$1...@garnet.mint.net...

Bill Tello

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99
ROTFL....

Steve Doss

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99
Wait a minute here!! You mean to tell me Benny Hill ..er.. Hinn and Jack
Van Impe aren't credible?!?
GREAT! The next thing you'll tell me is that Scientology isn't a valid
religion!

Mark Wimberly

Mar 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/19/99

> >Religion and valid don;t work in the same sentence, neither do creation and
> >science (unless they are there to show that they are mutually exclusive
> >terms).
>
> Microsoft Works is still the world's greatest mutually exclusive term.
>
> Sam

Blade

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99

Steve Doss wrote in message <01be7211$3eebbdc0$4ee8adcf@pkynzrps>...

Religion and valid don;t work in the same sentence, neither do creation and
science (unless they are there to show that they are mutually exclusive
terms).

Blade

Comparing religion to science is like comparing a molehill to a mountain!

Change .con to demon<dot>co<dot>uk to send mail.

SJR

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
People who bend over backwards to help everyone
can only be spineless.
_________________________
http://www.rusling.mcmail.com
_____________________
Blade wrote in message
<921890587.21848.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...

>Steve Doss wrote in message <01be7211$3eebbdc0$4ee8adcf@pkynzrps>...
>>Wait a minute here!! You mean to tell me Benny Hill ..er.. Hinn and Jack
>>Van Impe aren't credible?!?
>>GREAT! The next thing you'll tell me is that Scientology isn't a valid
>>religion!
>>

>Religion and valid don;t work in the same sentence, neither do creation and
>science (unless they are there to show that they are mutually exclusive
>terms).

Callum Noble

Mar 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/20/99
On Sat, 20 Mar 1999 00:52:37 -0000, "SJR" <S...@ukmax.com> wrote:

>Microsoft Works is still the world's greatest mutually exclusive term.

<g>

That is good

* Oh, why does the universe hate me.

--