My favourite prophets here...

:::vera:::

Mar 6, 2004, 6:01:29 PM3/6/04
My favourite prophets in this group are Fervent, TBC and Griz. :-)

I love them all, and I hope Fervent will be back one day, too.

YES!

I would like to be able to say that without being persecuted by
people who call themselves Christians.

We should not allow others to tear us down so much much. Some are
only mean, and all offers for a new start fail. They think they know
the truth, but they do not. Truth means to be yourself, but changed
by Jesus. That is the only way to the truth, and Google is rather
contra-productive for such a process. You will find some parts that fit
into a logical system, but that is not truth.

Surrender, and you will know the truth. Surrender to Jesus.

Brian - I thank you, Brother, you have found out why the devil could
get a hold here:

We must stand together!!! One for another!!!

We all make mistakes. But do you think Jesus will be the accuser once?
NO! He will be our protector against the accuser. If we want to be like
Jesus, we must take responsibility for our Brothers and Sisters, protect them,
care for them, love them, and not just let others hurt them all the time, hit so
severely that they run away. Very valuable people, very sensitive people...
What a kind of Christian behaviour is that?

Loving the enemy does no way mean to give up Brothers and Sisters
for them and allow that they are hurt.

Love you, my favourite prophets!

Love you, Brian! And all the others, of course... And the "enemies"...

:::vera:::

TheLateGreat_TBC

Mar 6, 2004, 6:27:24 PM3/6/04

":::vera:::" <ver...@acc-growing-deeper.de> wrote in message

> My favourite prophets in this group are Fervent, TBC and Griz. :-)

Ok, Here some thoughts, some of you will just love it.....

Well, maybe not!

I believe the late Kenneth Hagin was a new testament prophet.

Oh yeah, all those scripture from the old testament about prophets, did you
know
Jesus said the John the Baptist was the last old testament prophet?

Something to think about, if anyone still cares.

Now OWD keeps asking me if I'm a prophet and I keep telling him, "No" but
when I ask him the same question he refused to answer.

Let me tell you why ....

OWD believes that *Anyone who has every prophesied is a prophet and that
would make him a prophet.

I'm asking everyone to start praying every day for Glenn OWD please.

He has suffered much and I believe the Lord wants to restore him completely.

LGTBC

:::vera:::

Mar 6, 2004, 7:03:39 PM3/6/04

"TheLateGreat_TBC" <as...@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:404a5ec6$0$52151$a046...@nnrp.fuse.net...

> ":::vera:::" <ver...@acc-growing-deeper.de> wrote in message
> > My favourite prophets in this group are Fervent, TBC and Griz. :-)
>

> Ok, Here some thoughts, some of you will just love it.....
>
> Well, maybe not!
>
> I believe the late Kenneth Hagin was a new testament prophet.
>
> Oh yeah, all those scripture from the old testament about prophets, did you
> know
> Jesus said the John the Baptist was the last old testament prophet?
>
> Something to think about, if anyone still cares.
>
> Now OWD keeps asking me if I'm a prophet and I keep telling him, "No" but
> when I ask him the same question he refused to answer.
>
> Let me tell you why ....
>
> OWD believes that *Anyone who has every prophesied is a prophet and that
> would make him a prophet.

Yes, he has a very unique logical system sometimes, something like:

Everyone who has ever fried an egg sunny side up is a frying pan.

> I'm asking everyone to start praying every day for Glenn OWD please.
>
> He has suffered much and I believe the Lord wants to restore him completely.

That is my idea, too... Okay, I will do so. Really...

:::vera:::

with new dots

oldwetdog

Mar 6, 2004, 7:59:01 PM3/6/04
TheLateGreat_TBC wrote:

> ":::vera:::" <ver...@acc-growing-deeper.de> wrote in message
>
>>My favourite prophets in this group are Fervent, TBC and Griz. :-)

TBC, this is one of your nicer posts. Not much ridicule in it, no
name-calling, and I can't find a slanderous word in it. Nice.

> Ok, Here some thoughts, some of you will just love it.....
>
> Well, maybe not!
>
> I believe the late Kenneth Hagin was a new testament prophet.
>
> Oh yeah, all those scripture from the old testament about prophets, did you
> know
> Jesus said the John the Baptist was the last old testament prophet?

Well, say that was true: That does not change the definition of Prophecy, or
what a prophet is.

Prophecy is either True, or False.
A Prophet is either a True Prophet, or a False Prophet.

Now, if you have a collection of Scripture which explains God's change of
those definitions, I would consider it a kindness if you could share them with me.

> Now OWD keeps asking me if I'm a prophet and I keep telling him, "No" but
> when I ask him the same question he refused to answer.
>
> Let me tell you why ....
>
> OWD believes that *Anyone who has every prophesied is a prophet and that
> would make him a prophet.

Could you please tell me where I gave a prophecy? If you don't want to google
for it yourself, just give me a few words so I can find it myself.

> I'm asking everyone to start praying every day for Glenn OWD please.

Thank you TBC.

> He has suffered much and I believe the Lord wants to restore him completely.
>
> LGTBC

Have a nice day :-)

--
+-<[:-)>>>- oldwetdog
-----

oldwetdog

Mar 6, 2004, 8:35:25 PM3/6/04
:::vera::: wrote:

> "TheLateGreat_TBC" <as...@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:404a5ec6$0$52151$a046...@nnrp.fuse.net...

clip]

>>OWD believes that *Anyone who has every prophesied is a prophet and that
>>would make him a prophet.
>

> Yes, he has a very unique logical system sometimes, something like:
>
> Everyone who has ever fried an egg sunny side up is a frying pan.

Actually, I think anyone who fries an egg is a cook. If the egg is edible,
then they are a good cook. ;-)

>>I'm asking everyone to start praying every day for Glenn OWD please.
>>
>>He has suffered much and I believe the Lord wants to restore him completely.
>

> That is my idea, too... Okay, I will do so. Really...

Thank you.

> :::vera:::
>
> with new dots

[snip]