Re: Through the Holy Spirit comes our restoration to paradise

dolf

Jun 12, 2023, 9:33:35 PM6/12/23

1) We have conveyed to OXFORD UNIVERSITY HISTORY FACULTY (ie. who
produced the English language translation on the TABLE TALK) our
conclusion that the REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM TABLE TALK has a preferential
KNOWLEDGE of the GRECO-ROMAN SQUARE / LUOSHU SQUARE REFERENCE OBJECT in
being the likely foundational PREMISE for REICH CONCORDAT 1933 as
MARRIAGE with #700 - CHI / RHO (ie. as AXIS MUNDI actions locally with
#700 - SALE) SYMBOL and its DISSIDENCE as an inadequate "world as a
wheel" definition within KITTEL'S VOL 1 TDNT upon the notion
COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [JAMES 3:6; VOL I: 682-685]

CENTRE OF VALUE #123 = [#51 - CONSTANCY (CH'ANG), #1 - CENTRE (CHUNG),
#71 - STOPPAGE (CHIH)]

#38 #45 #40
#43 #41 #39
#42 #37 #44

[JUXTAPOSITION 3x3 ANCHORS TO LUOSHU REFERENCE OBJECT AND HYPOTENUSE TO
DOMINION ARRAY]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Chi-Rho%20-%20Course%20of%20Nature.jpeg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/EarthSeasons.png>

2) The COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [JAMES 3:6] IS A TRIPARTITE
NUMBER WORLDVIEW [🇬🇧 start top left and cycle clockwise till #81 as
centre: #71, #1, #11, #21, #31, #41, #51, #61, #81] and therefore is
distinct as a NATURAL DISPOSITION to any bridle imposition usage of the
BIPARTITE dominion prototype. This differs to the #700 - *CHI*-*RHO*
symbol which conveys a juxtaposition between the GRECO-ROMAN MAGIC
SQUARE and the #CENTRE of VALUE as 3x3 are anchors to the LUOSHU MAGIC
SQUARE order #369 reference object.

.

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2023.6.11&gizmo>

<http://www.grapple369.com/?date:2023.6.14&gizmo>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Hitler%20Claim%20to%20Science.jpeg>

3) This PREMISE (LATIN: In hoc signo vinces / ENGLISH: In this sign you
will conquer) for REICH CONCORDAT 1933 as MARRIAGE with #700 - CHI / RHO
(ie. as AXIS MUNDI actions locally with #700 - SALE) SYMBOL in our view
is the foundational basis for observed IRISH CATHOLIC actions and #44 -
*SEMINAL* *CAUSE* for breaches of #68 - *RIGHTS* by an #11 -
*INSTITUTIONAL* *IMPERATIVE* from a SECULAR / SECTARIAN *NUMEN*
*AUGUSTI* IMPETUS [#38 = 8 JUNE 2017 as #449 - *METAL* *PLAQUE* *STATUE*
*INSTALLATION* / *CARDINAL* *PELL'S* *BIRTHDAY*, #71 - *SAINT*
*PATRICK'S* *DAY* / *MITHRAISM* *AS* *SOLDIER* *CULTUS* *OF* *THE*
*ROMAN* *IMPERIUM*, #14 = 28 MAY 2017 / 2023 - *BOER* *WAR* *MEMORIAL*
*DAY*] AS BIPARTITE NUMBER conception of STATE (@1, @5 - IMMATERIAL
ELEMENTS OF #1080 - HETEROS THEORY OF BIPARTITE NUMBER) actioning as an
AUTHORITARIAN ENFORCER [#17, #41, #65] (eg: THUGGERY, DECEPTION,
DOMESTIC TERRORISM, VEXATIOUS LITIGATION SUSTAINED BY LIBEL / SLANDER)
against #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL in being entιrely a SUBORDINATE
construct which deploys a #232 - NOBLE LIE / DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGNS /
HISTORICAL REVISIONISM against the TERNARY NUMBER PARADIGM upon which
the SUPERORDINATE STATE consists.

4) That in further examining the LUOSHU SQUARE's META LOGIC FALLACY #38
- JUPITER PRINCIPLE AS HYPOTHESIS ON *NUMEN* *AUGUSTI* [#38, #71, #14]
made against #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL (#41 + #451 - PRAXIS OF
RATIONALITY) being a methodology of #491 - AGENCY we redacted two
policing #237 - USE OF FORCE scenarios (not included here) as CASE
STUDIES to their metaphysical constructs relative to the DOMINION ARRAY
in the context of the COMMONWEALTH being a CAESAROPAPISM and DEFENDER
[#44, #17, #38]@(#123 / #99) OF THE FAITH: DIEU ET MON DROIT conforming
to a SUPERORDINATE TRIPARTITE NUMBER CONSTRUCT (CAESAROPAPISM).

5) We reasonably conclude that such #700 - CHI / RHO (ie. as AXIS MUNDI
actions locally with #700 - SALE) SYMBOLIC actions which give a
deference to PAPAL AUTHORITY as another #71 - DOMINION is contra to
SECTION 9A(2) and (3) of the CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA (1958) in having
been advised upon SUNDAY #14 - 28 MAY 2023 of a continuing lack of
fidelity towards BOER WAR MEMORIAL commemorations, that ANY FAILURE (ie.
in having been last warned upon 17 APRIL 2023 as before KING CHARLES III
coronation on 6 MAY 2023) by WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL to remove before
#38 - 8 JUNE 2023 the CHERISHED / BLESSED MOTHER WITH NAKED CHILD STATUE
unveiled upon #71 - SAINT PATRICK'S DAY 17 MARCH 2017 as the instrument
providing the essential grounding for a *NUMEN* *AUGUSTI* IMPETUS [#68,
#11, #44] / [#17, #41, #65] / [#38, #71, #14] which appears to be the
MODUS OPERANDI FOR A DOMINION USURPATION OF THE SOVEREIGNTY / AUTONOMY
DYNAMIC, must be then considered as prima facie in being stubborn
conduct intentioned in aiding and abetting the commission of a CRIMINAL
OFFENCE and an ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT because they have failed to take
all REASONABLE ACTION to disrupt the continuity of seditious action,
given that: "A person who—

(a) receives or ASSISTS ANOTHER PERSON WHO IS TO HIS KNOWLEDGE GUILTY OF
TREASON in order to enable him to escape punishment; or
(b) knowing that a person intends to commit treason, DOES NOT GIVE
INFORMATION THEREOF WITH ALL REASONABLE DESPATCH TO A CONSTABLE or use
other REASONABLE ENDEAVOURS TO PREVENT THE COMMISSION OF THE OFFENCE—

shall be guilty of an indictable offence."

6) As you may observe from a photograph of the CHERISHED / BLESSED
MOTHER WITH NAKED CHILD STATUE taken on SATURDAY 10 JUNE 2023 which is
conveyed within the updated document as IBAC NOTE dated 17 APRIL 2023,
that this action to disrupt the continuity of seditious action had not
occurred, which then necessitated ourselves making a pre-emptive
intervention against the REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM as TABLE TALK IDEAS #220
and #270 to thwart the efficacy of the previously reported SEDITIOUS
ACTIONS by IRISH CATHOLIC / KNIGHTS TEMPLAR partisans within the
RETURNED SERVICES LEAGE (RSL) which as paranormal then has a multimedia
resonance to the HUNTER VALLEY BUS CRASH @ #449 / #503 - 2330 HOURS ON
11 JUNE 2023 WHEN INITIALLY TEN PEOPLE DIED.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/IBAC%20Notes%2020230417.pdf>

REDUCTIO AD HITLERUM OF 17 MAY 1942 AS TABLE TALK IDEA #220: "Without
going any further it is perhaps sufficient to reply (ie. the Nazi
alliance with Japan is a species of betrayal of their own racial
principles, however we note that given specific IDEA ANCHORS #33 - 3
APRIL 33 AD [#99 / #297] AND #26 - YHWH [#78 / #234] AS CENTRE OF #ONE
VALUE PROPOSITIONS THAT THE CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY written in 4 BCE
which was published before 1 JANUARY 1923 is now within the public
domain) to these short-sighted spirits that the present conflict is one
of life or death, and that the essential is to win—and to that end we
are quite ready to make an alliance with the *DEVIL* himself.

Taking a more objective view, it is obvious that the Japanese alliance
has been of exceptional value to us, if only because of the date chosen
by Japan for her entry into the war [on 27 SEPTEMBER 1940 as #123 -
*BATTLE*, *WAR* / #232 - *CUNNING* *PLAN* / #237 - *USE* *OF* *FORCE* /
#297 - ROMAN PROTOTYPE #ONE AS IDEA @1 - ON WHAT IS FASCISM AS A RETURN
TO THE TRADITIONS OF ANCIENT ROME / #317 - PARADOXICAL (a thing
involving contradictory yet interrelated elements that exist
simultaneously and persist over time) AS CONTRARY TO EXPECTATION,
STRANGE, INCREDIBLE]." [page 489]

7) Given the previously reported SEDITIOUS ACTIONS by IRISH CATHOLIC /
KNIGHTS TEMPLAR is associated to theft of my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY for a
presumption of integrity and singularity to action which involves a
TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE #232 - CUNNING SCHEMA against the SOVEREIGN, it is
in our reasonable view imperative that GOVERNMENT take some immediate
action of acceptance or recognition of duty rendered towards the
SOVEREIGN -- My private faith that works is not implicitly anyone else's
righteousness and given such continuing travesty of an obmutescence then
most probably never will be!

As you are aware there is presently a COUNTY COURT APPEAL as CASE NUMBER
AP-23-0204 into alleged breaches of associative vexatious orders first
made on 31 OCTOBER 2017 that were first made in the advancement of those
SEDITIOUS ACTIONS which we have unequivocally substantiated as factual.
After such matter is determined civil legal action will commence against
alleged corrupt judicial process as a conviction to breach of vexatious
and untested orders on 11 NOVEMBER 2021 to advance that IRISH / CATHOLIC
HIJACKING ANZAC 2018 CENTENNIAL CAUSE without any right of appeal
against the mal administration by abrogation to a right as presumption
of innocence.

We foresee this will be of a lengthy duration as an antagonism without
any opportunity to ameliorate an enduring CONDEMNATION towards others.

A revision of this document may be obtained from the following URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/IBAC%20Notes%2020230613.pdf>

Revision Date: 13 June 2023

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)