* Be ye fishers of men. You catch them - He'll clean them.
* Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
* Don't put a question mark where God put a period.
* Don't wait for 6 strong men to take you to church.
* Forbidden fruits create many jams.
* God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called
* God grades on the cross, not the curve.
* God loves everyone, but probably prefers "fruits of the spirit" over
* God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
* He who angers you, controls you!
* If God is your Copilot - swap seats!
* Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory capacity.
* Prayer: Don't give God instructions - just report for duty!
* The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us.
* The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not
* We don't change the message, the message changes us.
* You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him.