s-n-v shortage

tuhraycee

May 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/12/00
my little u.s. town carries very little salt-n-vinegar chips! :( the
only kind i can get is the Tom's brand (you know that brand that is in
all the snack machines) or the occasional pringles or lays which have
a very unrealistic vinegar taste.

just sharing my sorrow,

tuhraycee

Bams Horses

May 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/19/00
: : :
tuhraycee > just sharing my sorrow,

That's so sad.
Bam

tuhraycee

May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00
i'm hoping that wilted lettuce salad (mmmm....vinegar) will be a
comfort to me. yum, yum, yum...

tuhraycee

On Sat, 20 May 2000 11:53:21 +0100, "Bams Horses" <b...@trip.com>
wrote:

>--
>: : :
>tuhraycee <chocolat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message > *sniffle* thank
>you....
>

>Maybe there will be comfort in nibbling chocolate peanuts, as your email
>name suggests, but they are no replacement for chips of all flavours. Be
>strong and take comfort that we all feel saddened to read of your plight.
>
>Bam

Bams Horses

May 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/22/00

> i'm hoping that wilted lettuce salad (mmmm....vinegar) will be a
> comfort to me. yum, yum, yum...

Why wilted lettuce? A crisp iceberg lettuce sprinkled generously with
vinegar should also be considered.

Bam

tuhraycee

May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00
that's what we've always called it! it's that leafy lettuce from the
garden (not iceberg) that holds the vinegar, sugar, salt, and bacon
mixture so well!! oh no, now i'm gonna crave it all week!!!!

thru the love of vinegar,
tuhraycee

On Mon, 22 May 2000 23:12:30 +0100, "Bams Horses" <b...@colt.com>

Bams Horses

May 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/23/00

> that's what we've always called it! it's that leafy lettuce from the
> garden (not iceberg) that holds the vinegar, sugar, salt, and bacon
> mixture so well!! oh no, now i'm gonna crave it all week!!!!

I do like lettuce in a salad. But always remember to wash your lettuce, to
avoid lettuce lice. Vinegar usually washes most of these lice away. A mouldy
lettuce is very dismal and will make a bad salad, which you could sing
about, in a sad ballad, "Only Lettuce Bleed".

Bam

tuhraycee

May 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/24/00
Lettuce Lice??? nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! don't say that!!! i'm gonna
be paranoid now! Maybe I should just leave out the lettuce and sip on
the vinegar concoction....hmm...

oh yea, there's also a Sour Pickle shortage around here. There's only
one little store that carries them. :(

vinegar is definetely underrated,
tuhraycee

On Tue, 23 May 2000 22:27:37 +0100, "Bams Horses" <b...@ok.then.com>

Bams Horses

May 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/25/00

tuhraycee <> oh yea, there's also a Sour Pickle shortage around here.

There's only
> one little store that carries them. :(

Go to that store now and stock up.
Alert alt.chips.salt-n-vinegar as to your shortage of produce. Only type in
upper-case to alert those who are here.;
There are many who farm chips in the sea and lurk here.
Make a plea.People will help you out of this unfortunate situation when they
realize you have none, not even juicy oven chips coated in yummy thick goose
dripping.
I recommend Wowfabrooney. He's always campaigning for one chip or another.
Sometimes turns up here when he's not smashing nazi trolls.

Best wishes.

Bam