Jesus F'n Christ...

The Ikon That Can Still Go

Nov 15, 2005, 12:31:27 PM11/15/05
Why is the death of Eddie Gurrero being used as some sort of litmus
test for who has a heart and who does not? RSPW is running around like
it's the fucking Heart Police and your issuing citations to those who
don't live up to your standards.

I guess im some sort of sick prick if I've ever had a chuckle at some
one else's misfortune... I forgot that RSPW is full of pure and
innocent souls who reflect all that is good in life. Can I please rag
on you if you ever make a joke (or even laugh at one) regarding anyone
who is dead/diseased/disabled/emotional or is in any state other then
normal then?

God forbid someone does a little Google search and finds any moment
where you've been an asshole or did anything remotely insensitive.
If mankind used your hypocritical standards of what makes a "good
person", we would all be overweight, working shitty jobs and whose only
buddies are those that appear on an instant messenger list.

Tentacle Pr0n

Nov 15, 2005, 12:33:32 PM11/15/05

"The Ikon That Can Still Go" <Crayz...@gmail.com> wrote in message

It was sad at first but now it is just dick-waving to who can be the biggest
mourner.

Setzer

Nov 15, 2005, 12:43:15 PM11/15/05
> It was sad at first but now it is just dick-waving to who can be the
> biggest mourner.

I pretty much agree with this post.

--
Setzer -- still sad, but got his moment of anger out 2 days ago and that was
enough.

Lord Hatred

Nov 15, 2005, 1:03:35 PM11/15/05
Message has been deleted

FunkyM

Nov 15, 2005, 2:04:28 PM11/15/05

The Ikon That Can Still Go writed:

> Why is the death of Eddie Gurrero being used as some sort of litmus
> test for who has a heart and who does not?

Cause Eddie had a massive heart! Literally!

Too soon?

peep peep!

JeffH

Nov 15, 2005, 2:23:36 PM11/15/05

The group is full of pussies now a days, It's not like it used to be.

Scott H

Nov 15, 2005, 2:29:11 PM11/15/05

JeffH wrote:
> The group is full of pussies now a days, It's not like it used to be.

It used to just have the queen pussy, JeffH.

M Mottola!(New And Improved!)

Nov 15, 2005, 2:42:28 PM11/15/05

"Scott H" <bulld...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> JeffH wrote:
> > The group is full of pussies now a days, It's not like it used to be.
>
> It used to just have the queen pussy, JeffH.

Jeff talks a lot about pussy, but has he ever seen one?

Super Spungo

Nov 15, 2005, 2:58:13 PM11/15/05

"M Mottola!(New And Improved!)" <Mi...@wiredl.com> wrote in message

Has he seen you? If so, then yes he has seen a very big pussy.

uyu

Nov 15, 2005, 8:16:49 PM11/15/05
On 15 Nov 2005 09:31:27 -0800, "The Ikon That Can Still Go"
<Crayz...@gmail.com> wrote:

WAAA WAAA WAA MEH..

25character Luke Michaels

Nov 15, 2005, 10:37:13 PM11/15/05

NEW GIMMICK PLEASE

TripleW864

Nov 15, 2005, 11:37:30 PM11/15/05
In article <S7ednXusGaT...@giganews.com>, New And Improved!\
<Mi...@wiredl.com> wrote:

I'm sure we can find him a mirror...

--
Winner - March Melee 2005
Loser- Every other online contest I've been in.

Rockboy

Nov 16, 2005, 1:48:28 AM11/16/05
The Ikon That Can Still Go wrote:

Sweet. The hive mind isn't going to like this at all.

--
Rockboy

Logic defeats belief