(IVÁN): Israel and every nation tore the Father’s virgin Heart: birthing every one as Isaac as His permanent perfect will on earth:

valarezo

Apr 2, 2022, 8:55:59 PM4/2/22
Sábado, 02 de Abril, 2022 de Nuestro Salvador

Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

Israel and every nation tore the Father’s virgin

Heart: birthing every one as Isaac as His

permanent perfect will on earth:

Caringly, our heavenly Father looked upon earth

to see that not only His children were descending

into the earth’s heart forever cursed by the sin

that Adam and Eve committed against Him, His Son

Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit by eating from

the forbidden fruit, from the tree of knowledge

of good and evil, but also, the earth entirely

was dying rapidly. For our heavenly Father had

created heaven and earth with perfect richness

that will enrich not only His children well into

eternity but also His angelical kingdom that is

to descend to Canaan to manifest Him, His Son

Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that they love

Him dearly forever thus to conquer new richness,

powers and glories unseen before by anyone.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father created

heaven and earth with perfect richness because He

not only needs to enrich His children but also

the angelical kingdom from heaven above well into

eternity, given that, they need to manifest love

towards Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy

from Canaan with His perfect holy richness

untouched by sin throughout His new kingdom of

love. Considering that, our heavenly Father is a

Mighty God in need to be loved with perfect

holiness and richness only found in His holy

heart poured upon earth already as He created it

along with heaven and with everything in them,

thus starting His new kingdom to be loved with

perfect holiness, powers and lasting-richness by

His children and the angelical hosts through

eternity.

However, Lucifer along with death and fallen

angels were destroying everything created in

heaven and on earth by Him to establish His dream

kingdom of love, powers and everlasting-richness,

granting Him perfect love from His children born

in His image and in His living-soul along with

the angelical hosts created by His living-words

to exalt His holy name fires with perfect

holiness always forever. Certainly, our heavenly

Father needed His earth along with heaven’s glory

growing with His perfect richness born from His

holy heart to be lived and enjoyed through life

with His children and His angels faithful to Him,

His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, because

they really exalted His holy name when Lucifer

needed to humiliate it thus starting his personal

evil kingdom.

Really, our heavenly Father can only be loved,

exalted and glorified along with His Son Jesus

Christ and the Holy Spirit with richness

emanating from His holy heart, because it was

from His heart: He dreamed of His new kingdom of

love living it each day with His children, as you

and I along with the angels upon His new

earth—enriching progressively today. For the

earth along with heaven’s glory will grow with

our heavenly Father’s holy heart from richness to

ever-increasing richness through the generations

well into eternity, but if He could hold them

intact with the richness that He created them

initially never to be occupied by Lucifer and his

fallen angels, giving that they are the ones that

bring darkness upon earth always.

That is why, that it was important for Lucifer to

deceive not only the angelical hosts following

him but also Adam and Eve in paradise, so he may

have the earth entirely contaminated with his

darkness that prevents heaven’s glory to fill it

from north to south and from east to west, thus

causing His dream kingdom of love and

endless-richness to manifest finally. For Lucifer

had contaminated our heavenly Father’s

sacred-flesh and His life eternal granted to Adam

and Eve along with the children for generations

to come throughout paradise and the earth as

well, understanding that, He had called them to

fill His Creation with families that will come to

love, serve and worship His holy name fires that

Lucifer had attacked with darkness forever.

Therefore, it was impossible for our heavenly

Father to have His kingdom of love established

upon earth much less to have His holy name fires

loved, served and worshipped by His children as

in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts

through eternity, because Adam and Eve’s flesh

had been contaminated with the forbidden fruit

accepting darkness consequently Satan and his

unclean spirits may thrive. However, our heavenly

Father created heaven and earth but with Canaan

so powerful that Satan and his fallen angels’

wickedness failed always to affect it with

darkness, because with it He may start His dream

kingdom of love and endless-richness with His

children reborn from it along with the angelical

hosts as well thus to be loved by them without

sin and with perfect-richness forever.

Subsequently, our heavenly Father needed to have

the entire human race reborn from Him, His Son

Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit thus He may

descend to live with His children from all the

families of the ancient and modern nations upon

His new earth, but for this to happen: He needed

to remove sin along with the sinful-flesh as well

forever. Considering that, Satan contaminated

Adam and Eve for the children to be born with the

sinful-flesh that brings darkness always upon

earth thus making life to be impossible to live

loving, serving and worshipping our heavenly

Father through His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy

Spirit thus to exalt His holy name fires over the

earth as His new kingdom filled with glory

everlastingly.

Indeed, our heavenly Father was facing a great

problem that only Him along with His Son Jesus

Christ and the Holy Spirit could solve it, and

this was to give life to His Son as Isaac from

Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers,

for Israel to be born thus you may live again

along with everyone else through the coming

generations. Certainly, Lucifer was filling the

earth with darkness by having Adam and Eve’s

children born through the generations thus to

establish finally his kingdom of darkness, where

our heavenly Father with His Son Jesus Christ and

the Holy Spirit will fail to see His holy name

fires loved, served and exalted throughout

humankind as in heaven with the angelical hosts.

Surely, our heavenly Father needed to remove not

only sin from the face of the earth but also

sinful-flesh and its power to bring darkness from

Lucifer and the fallen angels, causing

destruction, famine, poverty and death throughout

the earth thus all life will be impossible to

live forever except the life of darkness emerging

from hell’s torment each day through eternity.

Really, it is the sinful-flesh that men, women

and children are born with it that attracts sin,

curses, witchcraft, famine, poverty and death in

hell’s torment through ancient and modern

families of the nations until they are born again

from the water baptism by invoking Him, as God of

Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob for sin to

be washed away finally.

That is why, that we will see families struggling

through life, trying to obtain things for

themselves and loved ones but failing always,

because they were born in a sinful-flesh that

they must abandon thus they may stop attracting

sin, curses, witchcraft, famine, poverty and

death that Lucifer will send their way with his

unclean spirits until they are destroyed forever

in hell’s torment. Therefore, it is important for

you along with your loved ones, neighbors and

friends to become baptized in your home’s

bathtub, pool, river or beach by invoking Him, as

God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob:

abandoning the sinful-flesh and the spirit of

error for Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the Holy

Spirit’s richness flowing always through you

until His kingdom comes lastly.

It is as ancient Israel born in Egypt’s captivity

collecting sin from ancient and modern families

of the nations later after four-hundred years

Moses was born without sin (because it had been

collected by Israel already forever) to receive

His holy name, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac

and God of Jacob for the Red Sea baptism to

abandon sin instantly finally forever. Otherwise,

the families of the nations would have continued

to collect sin as the ancients did to fill human

life with Lucifer and his fallen angels’ evils

that brings upon earth his kingdom of darkness,

where sin, curses, sickness, famine, poverty and

death will prevail from hell’s torment upon the

entire earth making it impossible for all life to

thrive in it through eternity.

This is exactly what the families of the nations

through the generations have suffered collecting

sin, curses, infirmities, diseases, famine,

poverty and finally death in hell, because they

have failed to have a cleansing system, as the

one that our heavenly Father has provided to

Israel, as celebrating the Sabbath emptying them

from darkness continually, thus they may be

enriched through life always. Really, Israel has

experienced through the generations many

holocausts devastating them completely that they

were left with nothing left, however,

understanding that, they are born with the oath

sworn to Isaac’s powers then by celebrating

Sabbath every seventh day faithfully:

immediately, they have always recovered from

devastations that you will see them as if these

evils have always failed to affect them until

now.

Indeed, this is something always failing to work

effectively in any other nation in earth’s

history, except if every man, woman and child

from the nations may become baptized in water by

invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and

God of Jacob thus anointing them with the oath

sworn to Isaac’s powers always expelling wicked

evils, as Israel’s holocausts through history.

Now that the whole of Israel is baptized in water

by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac

and God of Jacob then Satan with his wicked

witchcraft families will always fail to deceive

them into another holocaust, because in the oath

sworn to Isaac’s powers there are no sin, curses,

infirmities, famine, destruction, holocaust,

poverty much less death from hell’s torment.

However, Satan may try to become one with them,

as life goes on with them, to cause them to cease

celebrating the Sabbath rest as they normally do

for our heavenly Father to rest on this day for

His work throughout Creation, because He is the

force that causes the Universe as a whole to work

marvelously according to His perfect will until

now. Moreover, our heavenly Father still rules

heaven with the angelical hosts and the earth

with men, women and children from families of the

nations baptized in water by invoking His name’s

perfect holiness thus to bless, heal and enrich

them in every way possible consequently they may

love, serve and honor Him, His Son Jesus Christ

and the Holy Spirit in their homelands forever.

Certainly, for our heavenly Father to make this

possible then the sinful-flesh along with sin and

the spirit of error needed to be replaced with

His sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit filled with

the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers blessing,

empowering and enriching your every day life, so

you may always defeat Satan’s wilds along with

his fallen angels of famine, poverty and death.

For our heavenly Father needs to establish His

sacred-flesh along with the Holy Spirit filled

with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers in every

man, woman and child from ancient and modern

families of the nations thus to bless, empower

and enrich the earth entirely with richness,

powers and glories unseen until now by anyone in

heaven above and on earth below.

Given that, the sinful-flesh along with the

spirit of error born in the families of the

nations destroys life, regardless of faith,

except Hebrew families (for they are born with

the oath sworn to Isaac) celebrating Sabbath

blessing, empowering and enriching them but also

the earth entirely for His kingdom of love filled

with endless-richness, happiness and sweetness

unseen before by humankind may come. In other

words, our heavenly Father needs the sinful-flesh

and spirit of error replaced with His

sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit for His oath

sworn to Isaac to work in men, women and children

from ancient and modern nations thus to work in

them as in the Hebrew families for His kingdom of

love and endless-richness to descend in Canaan

and on earth entirely.

That is why, that our heavenly Father needed to

intervene upon the earth by descending with His

Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, so He may

destroy Satan’s works along with the fallen

angels of famine, poverty and death in hell’s

torment, understanding that, because He created

Lucifer then He alone could destroy him along

with his evils throughout the earth finally

forever. Graciously, for our heavenly Father to

descend upon earth to live with His children then

the sinful-flesh along with the spirit of error

needed to be replaced forever with His

sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit emerging from

Him, as perfect and holy as He is forever in

eternity with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy

Spirit before the angelical hosts throughout

heaven’s glory.

Confidently, this was the only way possible that

our heavenly Father could finally remove not only

Satan along with the fallen angels and death but

also He could destroy sin in every man, woman and

child from ancient and modern families of the

nations thus to fill them with His holy heart’s

amazing-love that brings blessings, healing,

peace and prosperity throughout the earth

progressively. Indeed, our heavenly Father needed

heaven and earth created by Him with perfect

holiness, powers and amazing lasting-richness to

be manifested in His Creation entirely, starting

with Adam and Eve along with the children born

from the families of the nations thus

establishing finally His dream kingdom of love

without end in eternity, knowing only love,

peace, prosperity and everlasting-happiness

through life always forever.

This is when, our heavenly Father finally found

Abraham and his wife Sarah with a barren-womb to

sit at the Lord’s Table to eat the bread and wine

with Him, served daily by His Son Jesus Christ as

Melchizedek, king of Salem (ancient Jerusalem),

that will give birth to His glorified-body within

Canaan destroying Satan, sin, famine, poverty and

death in everyone’s life forever. For our

heavenly Father needed to start enriching the

earth from Canaan, a land without sin (because it

is impossible for it to exist there through

eternity), and so, He may enrich Abraham along

with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac along

with Adam and Eve’s children throughout families

of ancient and modern nations until Satan, sin

and death is removed lastly forever.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father with sin

prevailing throughout the earth within humankind

then He will always fail to enrich it, given

that, it is impossible for Him to enrich people

living in sin born from Lucifer and the fallen

angles, as death, for example that will bring

darkness through the generations until the earth

is lost finally forever in eternal famine

endlessly. Therefore, it was important for His

Son Jesus Christ to be Isaac from Sarah’s

barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers with you

along with loved ones, neighbors and friends thus

not only to liberate them from sin, because they

were born with powers to collect their sins

through Egypt’s captivity to abandon them at the

Red Sea finally, but also to see life again.

Considering that, you along with your loved ones,

neighbors and friends from the families of

ancient and modern nations were already lying

next to the bitter waters of Marah as the tree

that needed to drink from it, however, since it

was bitter to become baptized in it much less

drink it, then, Moses came from the Lord to

rescue you as Isaac. Consequently, Moses came

with divine-powers to rescue you as Isaac because

he was born with the sacred-flesh, the

unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood pouring

from our heavenly Father to take you into the

Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest, as His

home-sweet-home, where He will live with you

along with your loved ones in perfect holiness

through eternity, starting now baptized in water.

Besides that, lovingly our heavenly Father told

Abraham that in Isaac families of ancient and

modern nations will be blessed by Him and His

Holy Spirit from heaven’s glory that is the

Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest, where

He defeated Satan, sin, fallen angels, death,

witchcraft families and hell’s torment, as His

perfect will was done on earth as in heaven

lastly forever. For our heavenly Father’s perfect

will was done upon earth as in heaven that is the

Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest, in

Israel, as His Son Jesus Christ was nailed to

Adam and Eve along with the children from

families of ancient and modern nations to receive

His glorified-body that had defeated Satan, sin

and death finally forever on that memorable

eternal Sabbath.

Therefore, it was on Sabbath that our heavenly

Father’s perfect will was done upon earth as in

heaven that is the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy

of Holiest, where His atoning-blood spilled

tearing the blue, purple and scarlet curtain to

the floor for His perfect will, glory and powers

to become one with you as Isaac in your homeland

and in heaven’s glory forever finally.

Accordingly, it was important for our heavenly

Father to have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac

with you, loved ones, neighbors and friends from

Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers,

pulling you from the Sinai’s desert, assimilating

hell’s torment upon earth, destroying you with

famine, poverty and death: thus, you may finally

become reborn in Canaan’s endless-richness to

enrich your nation forever.

Now, our heavenly Father baptized ancient Israel

at the Red Sea with you to abandon your sins to

become reborn with Moses and Israel in Canaan’s

richness, so they may drink you along with your

loved ones as they sweetened Marah’s bitter

waters, thus you may finally may sweeten our

heavenly Father’s holy heart reborn as in Isaac’s

sacred-flesh perfect and holy forever finally.

Understanding that, when our heavenly Father had

Moses lifting you as the tree lying next to

Marah’s bitter waters then it was to throw you

into it, thus sweetening them to become drinkable

but also to baptize His children from ancient and

modern nations, for His holy heart to become

sweet again to see sin remove from you and the

earth entirely forever.

This is when, our heavenly Father had Moses

fastening for forty days and forty nights to

receive His Tables of the Ten Commandments over

Mount Sinai that every man, woman and child from

ancient and modern nations needed to fulfill,

starting with ancient Israel, so they may escape

hell’s curses fulfilling them with His

glorified-body loving, serving and honoring His

holy name fires finally forever. Certainly, our

heavenly Father needed to see Marah’s bitter

waters sweetened by you as the tree lying next to

it that you needed to drink from it but also to

become baptized in it, however, it was impossible

to fulfill these events until Isaac’s

sacred-flesh with the Holy Spirit were brought by

Moses and ancient Israel into the wilderness,

rescuing you from Satan’s famine.

Considering that, our heavenly Father needed to

see you along with your loved ones, neighbors and

friends fulfilling His commandments through the

Sinai’s desert to love, serve and honor His holy

name fires finally escaping Satan’s poisonous

snakes waiting to bite you again in the last day

thus you will always fail to escape sin, death

and hell to return to paradise forever enriched.

Given that, it is when Satan’s poisonous snakes

bite you with sin, curses, witchcraft,

infirmities, death and hell’s torment that will

not only impoverish you but also your family

along with your entire nation, because the poison

from Satan’s serpents is in you to destroy you

along with everything surrounding you until you

are reborn from water baptism by invoking His

name’s perfect holiness.

Provided that, our heavenly Father had Moses

returning to Mount Sinai to see the tabernacle of

reunion with its Holy of Holiest: given that, he

needed to build it within ancient Israel’s

encampment, so He may expiate, judge and cover

your sins along with others with lambs'

atoning-blood always shed at the tabernacle’s

entrance, thus, preparing you to become reborn in

Canaan eternally justified. Furthermore, our

heavenly Father needed every man, woman and child

from ancient and modern families of the nations

becoming one with Moses and early Israel through

the desert to eat His manna descending from

heaven above every morning to drink from the rock

of salvation thus to love, serve and honor His

holy name fires forever in Canaan’s daily

richness always.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father had Moses

and ancient Israel that had taken from Marah’s

bitter waters, sweetened by the tree that is you

but also the Messiah with his brother and sisters

from families of ancient and modern nations to

become one with him as Isaac to descend to hell’s

gate bitten by Satan’s poisonous snakes to wait

for our Father’s lasting-salvation finally.

Really, our heavenly Father needed to see His

children reborn from His Son Jesus Christ as

Isaac bleeding profusely at hell’s posts to

defeat Satan, sin, curses, infirmities,

witchcraft families, fallen angels, famine,

poverty, problems, conflicts, death and the

kingdom of darkness to see life again on the

Third Day in Canaan with the Father’s

perfect-salvation, within the Synagogue of

Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest.

Consequently, once our heavenly Father had seen

His children bleeding at hell’s posts bitten by

Satan’s poisonous snakes, then, His holy-seed as

Isaac’s sacred-flesh with His Holy Spirit was

planted in Canaan for His children to be reborn

as the tree, His cross-defeating Satan, sin,

death, witchcraft families and hell’s torment to

liberate the earth as His new kingdom of love

through eternity. Lovingly, our heavenly Father

needed His Son Jesus Christ reborn from one of

His daughters with Adam and Eve along with the

children from ancient and modern families of the

nations to live in Canaan His eternal life that

needed to become baptized at the Jordan River by

John the Baptize to defeat with you: Satan, sin

and death on the cross lastly forever.

Truthfully, our heavenly Father has seen you

already along with your loved ones, neighbors and

friends at hell’s gate bleeding profusely,

because Satan’s poisonous snakes of sin, curses,

infirmities, famine and poverty had bitten you to

death, thus, you will always fail to fulfill His

commandments and love His holy name fires in your

living-soul for richness to come your way through

life permanently. Therefore, our heavenly Father

needed you already reborn with His Son Jesus

Christ from David’s virgin daughter in Canaan,

otherwise, it would have been impossible for you

to be there, where He will live forever loved by

His children reborn in His sacred-flesh and the

Holy Spirit baptized already at the Jordan, thus

finally every one became perfect and holy as He

is everlastingly.

Moreover, our heavenly Father needed you reborn

from the Jordan, because with this water baptism

then His oath sworn to Isaac’s powers works with

you each day without ever ceasing, understanding

that, this power is bigger than the earth

moreover it is impossible to fail you, for it is

constant, thus you may live victoriously against

evil wherever you may live on earth nowadays. It

is this oath sworn to Isaac’s daily power that is

constant and that it will never fail you, whether

you are a Muslim, Bubbliest, Hindu, Taoist,

Shinto, Hebrew, Christian and others, because our

heavenly Father has pulled you from hell’s gate

to enter into the Holy of Holiest with Son Jesus

Christ thus you may be always Isaac for Him on

earth persistently.

Really, our heavenly Father only knows His Son

Jesus Christ and the Son knows Him, therefore,

baptized in water by invoking His name’s perfect

holiness then you will be reborn from Him as

Isaac, and so, He may know you through His Spirit

as He knows His Son through eternity thus you may

enrich your homeland along with everyone else

around you, as always. This means that our

heavenly Father knows only you as Isaac in your

homeland not only to bless you by washing you

clean progressively thus sanctifying you with

perfect holiness around the clock to execute His

perfect will blessing others as your loved ones,

neighbors and friends to clear your way from

unclean spirits for His richness to flow greatly

through you permanently always.

Understanding that, our heavenly Father needs to

enrich the earth entirely with you, starting

within your homeland along with loved ones,

neighbors and friends, because His kingdom of

love and endless-richness will flow with great

richness abundantly in every flesh throughout the

families of the nations, so Satan with fallen

angels and death will fail to find a place to

stay upon earth forever. Given that, our heavenly

Father has cleansed the earth along with

humankind through the generation as He celebrated

each week’s Sabbath rest with Israelis and Jewish

families throughout the nations, so He may remove

evil but also Satan and unclean spirits bringing

darkness thus blocking His richness from reaching

His children that will enrich His coming kingdom

of love on earth at last forever.

Consequently, it is important for our heavenly

Father that you will become baptized in water by

invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and

God of Jacob to abandon the sinful-flesh and the

spirit of error for Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the

Holy Spirit, where He has cleansed, blessed and

enriched you powerfully already, thus He may

start His kingdom of love with you. Understanding

that, you are the one that our heavenly Father

was speaking about to Samuel as He said that He

had found that one after His heart to do His will

not only within Canaan but also through families

of the nations bringing His kingdom of love upon

earth, where He will live forever loved,

glorified and enriched by you and your loved

ones.

Besides that, our heavenly Father had you reborn

from Sarah’s barren-womb as Isaac with His Son

Jesus Christ, so you may take your sin from

Egypt’s captivity to abandon them at the Red Sea

baptism later to take you from the Sinai’s desert

to fulfill His holy commandments finally to honor

His holy name fires within His Holy of Holiest in

Canaan with lasting-richness. Furthermore, our

heavenly Father needed His Son Jesus Christ

reborn with you again from David’s virgin

daughter to live His life in Canaan finally

baptized at the Jordan, so you may destroy Satan,

sin, fallen angels, witchcraft families, death

and hell’s torment, conquering the earth entirely

to start His new kingdom of love within the Holy

of Holiest in Canaan with you enriched eternally.

Lovingly, our heavenly Father had you nailed to

His Son Jesus Christ’s hands and feet to enter

the Holy of Holiest spilling His atoning-blood

tearing the blue, scarlet and purple curtain to

the floor separating holy places from the Holy of

Holiest, so you may become reborn from His holy

heart as the one after His heart doing His will

finally upon earth: Isaac. For our heavenly

Father had you reborn with His Son Jesus Christ

from David’s virgin daughter to tear open her

womb, so you may enter Canaan to live His holy

life with Him and the Holy Spirit finally to be

baptized at the Jordan to destroy Satan, sin,

death to conquer the earth for His coming kingdom

of love at last forever into everlasting.

Surely, our heavenly Father needed you reborn

with His Son Jesus Christ from David’s virgin

daughter, tearing open her womb in Canaan, thus,

for you to live His eternal life in need to be

baptized at the Jordan, so you may destroy Satan,

death and hell’s torment by conquering the earth

for the Holy of Holiest to start His kingdom of

love into eternity. Therefore, now our heavenly

Father needed you tearing His curtain separating

holy places from the Holy of Holiest by spilling

His personal atoning-blood, so you may become

reborn as the one that He had found after His

heart to execute His perfect will within your

homeland thus to obtain His richness that

enriches His coming kingdom of love upon earth

finally for eternity.

This is when: Our heavenly Father had His holy

commandments finally fulfilled by you to love,

serve and honor His holy name fires within the

Holy of Holiest to pass the curtain torn to the

floor, thus, for you to build His home-sweet-home

throughout the earth, for His coming kingdom of

love blessing ancient and modern families of the

nations finally into everlasting. Surely, our

heavenly Father had you initially born from

Sarah’s barren-womb with His Son Jesus Christ as

Isaac later to pull you out from the Sinai’s

desert with His glorified-body to be reborn from

David’s daughter by tearing her virgin womb

finally to tear the Holy of Holiest curtain for

you to be His Son Isaac building His

home-sweet-home on earth finally for eternity.

Well-timed, our heavenly Father needed you reborn

from His Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of

Holiest, in Canaan, with His Son Jesus Christ

nailed to you spilling His atoning-blood thus

tearing His virgin Holy Heart: birthing you as

His Son Isaac in your homeland to build His

home-sweet-home for His coming kingdom of love to

enjoy richness with you and loved ones through

life always. For our heavenly Father has done His

perfect will through the Sinai’s desert with you,

because He had Moses building the tabernacle of

reunion’s Holy of Holiest searching for you

through the sand until He found you to expiate,

judge and cover your sins with lambs

atoning-blood, so you may live His holy

commandments successfully to honor His holy name

fires in Canaan lastly.

Consequently, our heavenly Father was able

finally to fulfill His perfect will with you

completely within the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s

Holy of Holiest, in Canaan as in heaven, because

you entered His world by tearing His virgin heart

as His Son Isaac to execute His perfect will in

your homeland and families of the nations, for

His coming kingdom of love upon earth finally.

Indeed, once baptized by invoking Him, as The

Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit, then you

will abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of

error for Isaac’s sacred-flesh and the Holy

Spirit, so His perfect will may be with you

progressively, given that, He fulfilled it in you

forever within the Holy of Holiest with His

Messiah’s glory on that Eternal Sabbath, in

Canaan.

This is when, our heavenly Father will begin to

do His perfect will with you in your homeland and

wherever you may go in life, because He had you

honoring, fulfilling and exalting His holy

commandments and His holy name fires within the

Holy of Holiest in Isaac’s sacred-flesh and His

atoning-blood, and so, you will always be His

perfect will throughout the earth. Furthermore,

you need to eat the bread and wine with Him at

your home’s dinner table along with loved ones

finally to read His living-words from the bible,

because every word that has come out His mouth

given to Abraham, Moses, the prophets, the

Messiah and his apostles, is His voice that will

make things happen your life and other’s as well.

For our heavenly Father came while I was reading

the bible, then, as I read His living-words I

could hear His voice coming towards me from the

bible, but also as He was standing nearby,

speaking to me about something very important

that I realized that His voice from His mouth was

exactly from the bible’s voice that I was hearing

at that moment. That is why, that I have always

told people to eat every morning the bread and

wine to read the bible with their voices, because

as they may speak His living-words from the bible

then His voice goes out from you blessing your

loved ones, neighbors, friends and everyone else

around the world in need to be blessed with His

perfect will always continually.

Thus, this is what our heavenly Father did

graciously with Moses and ancient Israel through

the Sinai’s desert, by eating every morning with

them manna and drank from the rock from heaven

above, so He may conduct His perfect will of the

oath sworn to Isaac’s powers blessing everyone

dead in sin to become reborn as Isaac, escaping

death in Canaan finally forever justified. Now,

our heavenly Father gave Moses and ancient Israel

to eat manna and drink from the rock from heaven

above each morning, so He may work with them

rescuing every Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist,

Shinto, Hebrew, Christian and others thus to

become reborn within the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s

Holy of Holiest as Isaac, with His perfect will

sealed in them upon earth persistently.

Indeed, our heavenly Father needed Israel,

including families of the nations, eating daily

His bread and wine although it had stopped

descending from heaven above as they entered

Canaan, because His perfect will is always in you

as you may eat His glorified-body to read His

bible with your voice, thus He may speak through

you love, life and richness on earth permanently

always. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to

heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the

life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the

L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from

the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your

heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts

17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and

rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to

become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY

FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT

NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the

SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY

FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO

CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of

YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND

DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is

Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be

saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and

are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the

Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For

there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great,

wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on

him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the

Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of

forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am

willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life

as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED

Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and

Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have

just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS

CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST

everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power

of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other

Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and

the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me;

please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers

are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your

prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His

Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in

Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the

Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of

Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and

all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the

SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of

HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS

CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/fre

e-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playne

xt=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw5qBHyVtoQ&list=P

LjMWsAQ3-rfnNnBq-wn0ATM5vaHi9HA3Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZKtwRuutnY&list=P

L3C9EC193E2A7CB7B