Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

USCF Statement On Susan Polgar

1 wyświetlenie

MrBronstein

nieprzeczytany,
22 lis 2008, 21:21:4022.11.2008
do
USCF Statement on Susan Polgar
By Bill Goichberg
November 22, 2008
USCF STATEMENT REGARDING SUSAN POLGAR

Susan Polgar, a member of the US Chess Federation's Executive Board,
has recently made misleading public statements regarding the Kamsky-
Topalov match and USCF's open letters to FIDE. The purpose of this
statement, approved by a majority of the Executive Board, is to set
the record straight.

1. USCF's open letters to FIDE were written at the request of the
Kamskys and did not interfere with their objectives. It was
appropriate that USCF voice public support for our world championship
contender, who we believed was not being treated fairly.

Nowe wiadomości: 0