Irish Cheese.

chiron

Sep 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/14/96

Hi All,
My name is Jim Dempsey. I am interested in exploring the potential for
exporting quality Irish cheese to the US, specifically the Irish
American market. I have personal relations with most of Ireland's top
Cheese producers.
Irish cheese is of a very high quality due to the cleanlines of the
environment here. In the recent past cheese making has reached world
class standards and I would consider the best Irish cheeses to be well
able to complete with the world's best.
There is a huge Irish American market in the US which are loyal to
products originating in the Emerald Isle. I am seeking to establish
distribution systems to tap this.
Any comments, help, advice ouy there?

Open to discussion

Jim Dempsey