Another transphobic bomb dropped in r/detrans

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 17, 2021, 3:29:09 PM9/17/21
https://www.reveddit.com/v/detrans/comments/phmd0e/13_year_old_sister_becoming_obsessed_with_the/

> 13 year old sister becoming obsessed with the idea of being trans,
advice needed

That's because she *is* trans.

> Make sure she knows that there's nothing wrong with being a woman.

I'm a trans woman and can testify, there is nothing either a woman or man.

> Don't get your hopes up. Gender influencers and ideologues all tend
to be in favour of crying transphobia and abandoning your friends and
family at even the slightest hint of concern or pushback.

Gender influencers and ideologues? More like TERF influencer and
ideologue posting this bullshit there.

There is no "gender ideology". All the hate towards trans people is
rooted within fear like you push it.

> ask questions

Any of them can be refuted.

> don't affirm

That's exactly a nickname conversion therapy tactic pushed by TERFs like
you. If you don't affirm his true gender, she will go back into closet
and possibly kill himself. Don't be surprised when he leaves house at 18
due to your pseudoscientific BS.

I myself lived in denial for like 50 years and honestly, gender
dysphoria hit me fucking hard now.

The only reason why this degenerate message board still exist is because
Reddit somehow needs to make money.

--
There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.

%

Sep 17, 2021, 3:33:34 PM9/17/21
you live in denial now

%

Sep 17, 2021, 3:35:24 PM9/17/21
On 2021-09-17 12:29 p.m., Scientific (she/her) wrote:
now its because they like to read your gay talk ,
all hetro men like to read gay talk ,
it makes them glad their genes made a decision on what to be

Ted

Sep 17, 2021, 7:27:27 PM9/17/21
LOL

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 22, 2021, 4:24:17 PM9/22/21
I'm a transgender lesbian, bingo.

--
There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.
Gender identity becomes unchangeable by age 4, something transphobes
fail to understand.

%

Sep 22, 2021, 4:25:59 PM9/22/21
that's nice now keep it your little secret

Sn!pe

Sep 22, 2021, 5:39:30 PM9/22/21
% <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> > I'm a transgender lesbian, bingo.
> >
> that's nice now keep it your little secret

Wouldn't that be nice? I'll say it would.

[fu2: ac]

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

%

Sep 22, 2021, 5:58:29 PM9/22/21
On 2021-09-22 2:39 p.m., Sn!pe wrote:
> % <purse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>> I'm a transgender lesbian, bingo.
>>>
>> that's nice now keep it your little secret
>
> Wouldn't that be nice? I'll say it would.
>
> [fu2: ac]

by the time i get done he might be nice if he's not gone

Sn!pe

Sep 22, 2021, 6:09:11 PM9/22/21
If it gets to that point I'll be gone, man, solid gone.

<https://youtu.be/FqzOqzkmRxc?t=41>

Checkmate

Sep 22, 2021, 6:28:08 PM9/22/21
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 22:39:29 +0100, Sn!pe had the audacity to say the
following:

> [fu2: ac]

Thanks a pantload...

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Sn!pe

Sep 22, 2021, 6:53:06 PM9/22/21
Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 22:39:29 +0100, Sn!pe had the audacity to say the
> following:
>

> > [fu2: ac]
> >

> Thanks a pantload...

It's just to leave those pesky atheist transpeople behind, innit.
It wouldn't work if I'd fu2: aa. Even now, maybe it won't.

%

Sep 22, 2021, 6:56:55 PM9/22/21
On 2021-09-22 3:53 p.m., Sn!pe wrote:
> Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate.
>>
>> On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 22:39:29 +0100, Sn!pe had the audacity to say the
>> following:
>>

>>> [fu2: ac]
>>>

>> Thanks a pantload...
>
> It's just to leave those pesky atheist transpeople behind, innit.
> It wouldn't work if I'd fu2: aa. Even now, maybe it won't.

perhaps you could try typing in normal english words

Sn!pe

Sep 22, 2021, 7:11:51 PM9/22/21
Sure, why not. It's all about communication, innit.

# Communication is the problem to the answer...