If I started a discussion about %

The Right And The Powerful

May 22, 2020, 6:28:57โ€ฏPM5/22/20

Would that rile you up? You know the little bugger loves and I mean
LUVS for folks to talk about him both negative and positive. He wants
to be the center of attention so let's give it to him both barrels OR
ignore him completely for one whole week. I know you would LOVE to do
that to him. He'd just shrivel up and die on the vine. Then, the
thing that used to be percent would be lieing on the ground waiting
for a bear to come along and piss on him and you'd hear his oxy
tainted squeeky little voice begging you to say something ANYTHING
about him. This newsgroup is after all named alt.percent. Right?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

May 22, 2020, 6:36:56โ€ฏPM5/22/20
I have had his silly ass stuffed and cuffed in my Bozo Bin since last
December.
LOL

%

May 22, 2020, 6:42:55โ€ฏPM5/22/20
are you here yet cornhole no show

Sn!pe

May 22, 2020, 6:51:29โ€ฏPM5/22/20
% <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
lol

--
^ร^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

%

May 22, 2020, 6:55:02โ€ฏPM5/22/20
he says he's coming to get me i stayed in and i'm still waiting

The Right And The Powerful

May 22, 2020, 7:35:14โ€ฏPM5/22/20
Where u been waterbird?

%

May 22, 2020, 7:38:49โ€ฏPM5/22/20
supporting my greatness in a group you don't go to

The Right And The Powerful

May 22, 2020, 7:48:47โ€ฏPM5/22/20
It's good you do that but what about ME? And I think I was asking
sn!pe (waterbird) that question but it's nice you replied.

Sn!pe

May 22, 2020, 8:13:22โ€ฏPM5/22/20
The Right And The Powerful <powe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where u been waterbird?

I'm spending a year dead for tax purposes.

%

May 22, 2020, 8:19:18โ€ฏPM5/22/20
your me is not my bizz and i'll speak in any post that has my name in
the subject line and you might notice snipe was replying to me

%

May 22, 2020, 8:19:51โ€ฏPM5/22/20
On 2020-05-22 5:13 p.m., Sn!pe wrote:
> The Right And The Powerful <powe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Where u been waterbird?
>
> I'm spending a year dead for tax purposes.

i got mail asking me if you were dead

The Right And The Powerful

May 22, 2020, 8:31:09โ€ฏPM5/22/20
Here we go again. You somehow think it's wrong that I asked sn!pe a
question in a thread you started? There was nothing wrong with what I
did. I have been replying to posts in this newgroup and others for
years but only lately have you gotten on some kind track trying to
tell me where my place is. I never tell you that. We're all free to
post what we want. You're the one always crowing about how you can do
anything you want without restrictions so get off my back about me
posting freely becuase you're a damn hypocrite otherwise.

The Right And The Powerful

May 22, 2020, 8:32:19โ€ฏPM5/22/20
On Sat, 23 May 2020 01:13:20 +0100, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

>The Right And The Powerful <powe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Where u been waterbird?
>
>I'm spending a year dead for tax purposes.

At the risk of someone getting after me for posting a reply to you I'm
just glad to see you back.

Sn!pe

May 22, 2020, 8:37:27โ€ฏPM5/22/20
I wonder who might care about an insignificant wading bird,
apart from the people who emailed me directly, of course.

%

May 22, 2020, 8:42:53โ€ฏPM5/22/20
i didn't start this thread

%

May 22, 2020, 8:43:39โ€ฏPM5/22/20
On 2020-05-22 5:37 p.m., Sn!pe wrote:
> % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I'm spending a year dead for tax purposes.
>>>
>> i got mail asking me if you were dead
>
> I wonder who might care about an insignificant wading bird,
> apart from the people who emailed me directly, of course.

the people you troll of course

The Right And The Powerful

May 22, 2020, 8:50:18โ€ฏPM5/22/20
And I meant no disrespect or harm when I replied to a post sn!pe made.
Maybe you see that as butting in but that's not how I see it. I was
just being friendly. Could we leave it at that?

%

May 22, 2020, 8:53:54โ€ฏPM5/22/20
no , you made me look like a liar

Sn!pe

May 22, 2020, 8:55:19โ€ฏPM5/22/20
Who, ~Moi~ ? I would never stoop so low.

Sn!pe

May 22, 2020, 8:58:17โ€ฏPM5/22/20
The Right And The Powerful <powe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 23 May 2020 01:13:20 +0100, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
>
> >The Right And The Powerful <powe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Where u been waterbird?
> >
> >I'm spending a year dead for tax purposes.
>
> At the risk of someone getting after me for posting
> a reply to you I'm just glad to see you back.

[blush] I'm touched, but then you knew that already.

%

May 22, 2020, 9:03:53โ€ฏPM5/22/20
On 2020-05-22 5:55 p.m., Sn!pe wrote:
> % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I wonder who might care about an insignificant wading bird,
>>> apart from the people who emailed me directly, of course.
>>
>> the people you troll of course
>
> Who, ~Moi~ ? I would never stoop so low.

and there's no such thing as bread and pullet

The Right And The Powerful

May 22, 2020, 9:07:01โ€ฏPM5/22/20
Where? In this thread or another one? I can't make you look like a
liar folks come to whatever conclusions they do. Can we just move on.

The Right And The Powerful

May 22, 2020, 9:09:44โ€ฏPM5/22/20
On Sat, 23 May 2020 01:58:16 +0100, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

>The Right And The Powerful <powe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >I'm spending a year dead for tax purposes.
>>
>> At the risk of someone getting after me for posting
>> a reply to you I'm just glad to see you back.
>
>[blush] I'm touched, but then you knew that already.

You can't touch a sn!pe. They're flighty things. ; )

%

May 22, 2020, 9:48:00โ€ฏPM5/22/20
question in a thread you started , i don't think that and ,
i never started the thread , you are a liar

The Right And The Powerful

May 22, 2020, 10:31:14โ€ฏPM5/22/20
Fuck dude you make no sense at all. None.

%

May 22, 2020, 10:36:12โ€ฏPM5/22/20
i can believe that it's a quote of what you said

The Right And The Powerful

May 22, 2020, 10:41:22โ€ฏPM5/22/20

%

May 22, 2020, 10:43:44โ€ฏPM5/22/20
On 2020-05-22 7:41 p.m., The Right And The Powerful wrote:
> On Fri, 22 May 2020 19:36:12 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

> d you started , i don't On 2020-05-22 7:41 p.m., The Right And The

mixed nuts

May 22, 2020, 11:14:30โ€ฏPM5/22/20
He wouldn't know that. He lives in Texas. Armadiller jump up, crashed
his face which broke his brain, all the water run out.

--
Grizzly H.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ๐Ÿถ็ฌ›

May 22, 2020, 11:36:36โ€ฏPM5/22/20
On Fri, 22 May 2020 23:14:23 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; mixed nuts
<melops...@undulatus.budgie> determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<raa4ek$2fi$1...@gioia.aioe.org>:
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก
โœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœกโœก

well, what is _most important_ is that we definitely AREN'T free to post what we want - because freedom isn't free, except unless when you don't want to wear a mask to "walmart's" or keep quarantine, or STFU about yr guns for ten minutes and just have them and be happy.

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECKยฎ VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007