OK Mixed Nuts, I looked at your data (pay attention Puppy)

Janithor

Jun 8, 2020, 4:07:48 AM6/8/20
x-no-archive: yes

In 2019 there were 16 unarmed black men killed by police. 6 more than I
stated. Of that 16, 4 were assigned a threat level of "attack" whatever
that means.

That leaves 12 unarmed black men who were shot and killed by police who
were not attacking the police.

12.

The country is burning over this, and you consider it a big deal to bump
my numbers from 10 to 16. 16 unarmed black men killed by police is a
genocide. In a country with 40,000,000 African-Americans.

The party of science!

Janithor

Jun 8, 2020, 4:09:02 AM6/8/20
x-no-archive: yes
Wait, it was 15, not 16. Maybe 15 isn't a genocide, but 16 is? Hm...

Janithor

Jun 8, 2020, 4:13:15 AM6/8/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 6/8/2020 1:07 AM, Janithor wrote:
First guy I looked up:

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/crime/2019/11/07/knoxville-police-officer-justified-killing-philly-pheap-da-says/2518165001/

"At a news conference, Knox County District Attorney General Charme
Allen said her office reviewed a slew of evidence — including crime
scene photographs, police cruiser video and five eyewitness statements —
that all together corroborated Williams' account he shot Pheap because
he feared for his life when Pheap choked him, grabbed his Taser and used
it on him during a struggle at a local apartment complex...

Williams told investigators Pheap appeared nervous and fidgety as the
officer repeatedly asked him if he had anything in his pockets. As
Williams began to pat him down, he began to fight the officer, the
investigation found."

Sn!pe

Jun 8, 2020, 5:19:59 AM6/8/20
Interesting; I read the whole article.
It will be even more interesting to see how Nutz responds to this.

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 8, 2020, 5:25:54 AM6/8/20
On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 10:19:58 +0100, LO AND BEHOLD; snip...@gmail.com
(Sn!pe) determined that the following was of great importance and
subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<1orocm5.14qffh714b0x98N%snip...@gmail.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
[...]

you're probably ignoring 50 times as many cases where the situation was similar and yet it was a white guy NOT getting murdered by cops but taken to burger king for a kids meal on his way to meet a new friend in prison.

i thought you nazis cared about "all" lives these days?

"nads" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

vallor

Jun 8, 2020, 8:46:50 AM6/8/20
Please tell me you don't think Floyd's death is excusable because "the
numbers are low"?

Some professions can't abide by "bad apples". Imagine if pilots had the
same acid-test: "oh, most of our pilots are good guys; there's just a few
"bad apples" that fly into mountains occasionally..."

--
-v

%

Jun 8, 2020, 9:39:44 AM6/8/20
they should all stop resisting

%

Jun 8, 2020, 9:42:04 AM6/8/20
no , it was 16 only one guy was a short guy

mixed nuts

Jun 8, 2020, 12:14:40 PM6/8/20
That's _only_ the 'shot by police' death list. It doesn't include
beating deaths, or taser deaths, or throwed to the curb, cracked her
skull, died from cerebral hemorrhage and subsequent general organ
failure deaths (not related to law enforcement activity because it took
a month, so, clearly...). It doesn't even include failure to breathe
effectively during a neck squeeze deaths or denial of medical services
while in custody deaths. Or suffocation in a sealed jail cell filled
with a chemical "irritant". Or dehydration in a hot cell with no water
for 2 weeks deaths.

But you will be proud and boastful of your very powerful smackdown.
Maybe even buy, very smugly, a taco for your brown (but not unlawful
black) Mexican who fixes your truck and makes carne asada for you
because you're blind to skin color.

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Jun 8, 2020, 12:42:07 PM6/8/20
Make sure you read all the articles. Janithor does. He's very well
informed. A truly enlightened man, with an above average IQ (he took
some tests). He's also very diverse.

Do you have an 'above average IQ' like the Janithor? If you do, please
mention it, frequently, so that we will know you're not a bigot and are
worthy of great admiration.

--
Grizzly H.

Sn!pe

Jun 8, 2020, 1:12:09 PM6/8/20
I have never mentioned my IQ, unlike some in here; I would not
wish to be accused of boasting. Neither do I have time to "read
all the articles" on every site; I try to keep my reading balanced
and there just aren't enough hours in the day to read the whole of
every site.

I do hope you aren't letting your sarcastic side show through again,
Nutz, to distract us from yet another failure to give a considered
answer. That would be very disappointing and make me very, very, sad.
It would indicate that an undoubtedly bright man such as yourself has
a closed mind and is unable to argue his standpoint.

Very sad indeed.

mixed nuts

Jun 8, 2020, 3:55:12 PM6/8/20
I heard it was two short guys that added together make one regular guy.
I could be wrong though, because I don't read all news sources to get at
the impartial truth.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Jun 8, 2020, 4:00:17 PM6/8/20
it was a whole pile of guys but they ran away

mixed nuts

Jun 8, 2020, 4:41:10 PM6/8/20
You don't see a pile of guys all running away together very often. I
bet it was a real hoot.

--
Grizzly H.

Sn!pe

Jun 8, 2020, 4:45:20 PM6/8/20
% <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2020-06-08 12:54 p.m., mixed nuts wrote:
> > On 6/8/2020 9:42 AM, % wrote:
> >> On 2020-06-08 1:09 a.m., Janithor wrote:
[...]
> >> no , it was 16 only one guy was a short guy
> >
> > I heard it was two short guys that added together make one regular guy.
> > I could be wrong though, because I don't read all news sources to get at
> > the impartial truth.
> >
> it was a whole pile of guys but they ran away

Lots of people run away from difficult questions, just ask Nutz.

mixed nuts

Jun 8, 2020, 5:28:25 PM6/8/20
On 6/8/2020 4:45 PM, Sn!pe wrote:
> % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>>
>>> I heard it was two short guys that added together make one regular guy.
>>> I could be wrong though, because I don't read all news sources to get at
>>> the impartial truth.
>>>
>> it was a whole pile of guys but they ran away
>
> Lots of people run away from difficult questions, just ask Nutz.

rerun

--
Grizzly H.

Sn!pe

Jun 8, 2020, 5:34:38 PM6/8/20
runaway

%

Jun 8, 2020, 6:23:32 PM6/8/20
On 2020-06-08 1:45 p.m., Sn!pe wrote:
> % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>>
>>> I heard it was two short guys that added together make one regular guy.
>>> I could be wrong though, because I don't read all news sources to get at
>>> the impartial truth.
>>>
>> it was a whole pile of guys but they ran away
>
> Lots of people run away from difficult questions, just ask Nutz.

nuts does what he does on purpose

%

Jun 8, 2020, 6:24:15 PM6/8/20
i never see a pile of guys

Sn!pe

Jun 8, 2020, 6:30:01 PM6/8/20
Yes, of course; it's just his version of being a S00p3rT0rll.
That doesn't mean that he isn't a cowardy custard who ducks
difficult questions, though.

%

Jun 8, 2020, 6:37:55 PM6/8/20
On 2020-06-08 3:30 p.m., Sn!pe wrote:
> % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Lots of people run away from difficult questions, just ask Nutz.
>>
>> nuts does what he does on purpose
>
> Yes, of course; it's just his version of being a S00p3rT0rll.
> That doesn't mean that he isn't a cowardy custard who ducks
> difficult questions, though.

i think that is an answer

vallor

Jun 8, 2020, 9:37:49 PM6/8/20
On Mon, 08 Jun 2020 23:30:00 +0100, Sn!pe wrote:

> % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > [...]
>> >
>> > Lots of people run away from difficult questions, just ask Nutz.
>>
>> nuts does what he does on purpose
>
> Yes, of course; it's just his version of being a S00p3rT0rll.
> That doesn't mean that he isn't a cowardy custard who ducks difficult
> questions, though.

Dear Mixed Nuts,

Please come in here and hold forth with serious discussion of this
particular matter.

I have every confidence that you are capable of making sense of this
mincemeat mess.

Thank you!

--
-v

Janithor

Jun 8, 2020, 10:29:09 PM6/8/20
x-no-archive: yes
lol, yeah I need to be more humble like you. I don't think I'll ever be
able to duck and dodge like you, though.

Janithor

Jun 8, 2020, 10:47:18 PM6/8/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 6/8/2020 5:46 AM, vallor wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Jun 2020 01:07:45 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> In 2019 there were 16 unarmed black men killed by police. 6 more than I
>> stated. Of that 16, 4 were assigned a threat level of "attack" whatever
>> that means.
>>
>> That leaves 12 unarmed black men who were shot and killed by police who
>> were not attacking the police.
>>
>> 12.
>>
>> The country is burning over this, and you consider it a big deal to bump
>> my numbers from 10 to 16. 16 unarmed black men killed by police is a
>> genocide. In a country with 40,000,000 African-Americans.
>>
>> The party of science!
>
> Please tell me you don't think Floyd's death is excusable because "the
> numbers are low"?

Where in the world do you read that I think Floyd's death is excusable?
That's stupid. What happened to Floyd was murder, that's pretty clear.

> Some professions can't abide by "bad apples". Imagine if pilots had the
> same acid-test: "oh, most of our pilots are good guys; there's just a few
> "bad apples" that fly into mountains occasionally..."

OK that's a reasonable point to make. A much better effort than Nuts
makes, which doesn't take much unfortunately. Notice he didn't even reply.

I would say that question is a starting point at best though. No system
is perfect. Planes do go down. 11% of African-Americans had police
initiated contact in 2015. With 40,000,000 African-Americans, that
would be roughly 4,000,000 African-Americans having contact with the
police which the police initiated.

So out of 4,000,000 contacts with African-Americans, 15 who were unarmed
were killed. So with any single encounter with a cop that the cop
initiates, there is a 0.00037% chance that an unarmed African-American
will be killed. There is a 0.00625% chance any African-American will be
killed by the police with any given police-initiated contact.

Not 1%, not 0.1%, not 0.01%. 0.00625% chance, and that includes armed
and violent encounters initiated by the suspect and not the police.

Does that sound like genocide to you? It does not to me. I would bet
you face a greater risk getting into your car driving to a protest.

%

Jun 8, 2020, 10:53:04 PM6/8/20
do you have an IQ

Janithor

Jun 8, 2020, 11:23:26 PM6/8/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 6/8/2020 9:14 AM, mixed nuts wrote:

> That's _only_ the 'shot by police' death list.  It doesn't include
> beating deaths, or taser deaths, or throwed to the curb, cracked her
> skull, died from cerebral hemorrhage and subsequent general organ
> failure deaths (not related to law enforcement activity because it took
> a month, so, clearly...).  It doesn't even include failure to breathe
> effectively during a neck squeeze deaths or denial of medical services
> while in custody deaths.  Or suffocation in a sealed jail cell filled
> with a chemical "irritant".  Or dehydration in a hot cell with no water
> for 2 weeks deaths.

OK fine. Do you have those numbers too? Because even YOU now admit
that very very few unarmed African-Americans are being overtly killed by
police. So we know it's not genocide in that sense.

https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts
committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national,
ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

Killing members of the group;
Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to
bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

> But you will be proud and boastful of your very powerful smackdown.
> Maybe even buy, very smugly, a taco for your brown (but not unlawful
> black) Mexican who fixes your truck and makes carne asada for you
> because you're blind to skin color.

No, I'm not a moron like you. I care about reality, I don't have a
blind, psychotic emotional attachment to a political identity.

The point was very simple: the country is burning and sane, sober people
are actually saying the words "civil war" and not being locked by the
guys in white coats with butterfly nets for doing so. The country is
burning because people are using language like "genocide" to describe
the relationship between the police and the population. If I thought
the police were committing genocide I would be in the streets too.

Tell me: what do I do when I encounter someone with the same IQ as you
but is a rabid Trump supporter, as blind to their own humanity as you
are? Who do I listen to?

Janithor

Jun 8, 2020, 11:24:05 PM6/8/20
x-no-archive: yes
I'm short, what else do you need to know?

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 8, 2020, 11:53:43 PM6/8/20
On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 20:23:21 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<Jani...@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<rbmvbd$kqf$1...@dont-email.me>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

why do you reference the UN which true paytreuts know is a globalist multi-cultural liberal commie organization?

Janithor

Jun 9, 2020, 5:33:17 AM6/9/20
x-no-archive: yes
You're mocking someone who reads all different viewpoints to try to get
as broad and accurate a picture as possible of any given issue, instead
of relying on one single ideology to filter everything.

lol, science!

mixed nuts

Jun 9, 2020, 3:04:32 PM6/9/20
On 6/8/2020 10:47 PM, Janithor wrote:
> I would say that question is a starting point at best though.  No system
> is perfect.  Planes do go down.  11% of African-Americans had police
> initiated contact in 2015.  With 40,000,000 African-Americans, that
> would be roughly 4,000,000 African-Americans having contact with the
> police which the police initiated.

4,400,000

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Jun 9, 2020, 3:53:15 PM6/9/20
On 6/8/2020 10:47 PM, Janithor wrote:
Fewer than 5% of US law enforcement agencies report police violence not
involving death against blacks, or any other race, to the FBI, DOJ or
any other federal agency.

Victims who report violent encounters do so at serious risk to
themselves, members of their family, and friends. It has been estimated
that less than 10% of victims initiate a report.

You don't know what the real numbers are. Nobody does.

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Jun 9, 2020, 3:59:25 PM6/9/20
I dunno. Maybe try to repatriate yourself to the mother country where
there is less strife, more happiness, free public education, a much
higher minimum wage and free high quality healthcare?

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Jun 9, 2020, 4:01:46 PM6/9/20
Do you know Katie?

--
Grizzly H.

%

Jun 9, 2020, 4:04:59 PM6/9/20
i do

Sn!pe

Jun 9, 2020, 4:17:36 PM6/9/20
Cop out. Shameful.

%

Jun 9, 2020, 4:51:33 PM6/9/20
On 2020-06-09 1:17 p.m., Sn!pe wrote:
i live on mountain time in an area call the rocky mountains

Sn!pe

Jun 9, 2020, 5:01:46 PM6/9/20
Yes, I know.

%

Jun 9, 2020, 6:17:38 PM6/9/20
i mistook you for gerk again

mixed nuts

Jun 9, 2020, 7:27:58 PM6/9/20
no lawn?

--
Grizzly H.

%

Jun 9, 2020, 7:34:32 PM6/9/20
i'm not sure why it happens ,
it's just some psychological thing ,
i have lots and i talk out loud to myself ,
even in public

Janithor

Jun 9, 2020, 9:32:34 PM6/9/20
x-no-archive: yes
That's why I said roughly.

Janithor

Jun 9, 2020, 9:37:52 PM6/9/20
x-no-archive: yes
So then you don't either.

Although it's kind of hard to hide when someone killed by the police.
So multiply it by a factor of 20. 20 x 10 = 200 deaths, 190 which
according to you go unreported. That's still 200 deaths in a population
of over 40,000,000. Not my definition of a genocide.

Meanwhile, 18 were murdered in just 24 hours in Chicago alone this past
weekend.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020/6/8/21281998/chicago-violence-murder-history-homicide-police-crime

BLM!

Janithor

Jun 9, 2020, 9:41:05 PM6/9/20
x-no-archive: yes
Yes yes yes that's the answer to everything, I know. Everything free,
sounds good.

You still haven't answered my question: who do I listen to when I
encounter a rabid Trump supporter who has the same IQ as you?

Sn!pe

Jun 9, 2020, 11:42:06 PM6/9/20
No problemo.

mixed nuts

Jun 10, 2020, 1:46:05 PM6/10/20
Check out OKC.

--
Grizzly H.

mixed nuts

Jun 10, 2020, 1:47:12 PM6/10/20
Go nuts and yell about it on usenet?

--
Grizzly H.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jun 10, 2020, 2:58:41 PM6/10/20
On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 13:45:35 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; mixed nuts
<melops...@undulatus.budgie> determined that the following was of
<rbr68q$17ln$2...@gioia.aioe.org>:

> On 6/9/2020 9:37 PM, Janithor wrote:
> > 10 =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= 200 deaths, 190 which according to you go unreported.  That's
> > still 200 deaths in a population of over 40,000,000.  Not my
> > definition of a genocide. Meanwhile, 18 were murdered in just 24 hours
> > in Chicago alone this past weekend.
> > https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020/6/8/21281998/chicago-violence-m
> > urder-history-homicide-police-crime BLM!
>
> Check out OKC.

well dang, check out the bible that those idiots thump!

Janithor

Jun 10, 2020, 4:37:16 PM6/10/20
x-no-archive: yes
I'll follow your lead. Can't go wrong following a smart guy.