NOTICE HOW MUCH MORE

%

Sep 22, 2021, 11:13:45 PM9/22/21
.

fighting there was here today , notice who was here

Checkmate

Sep 22, 2021, 11:30:11 PM9/22/21
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 20:13:39 -0700, % had the audacity to say the
following:

> .
>
> fighting there was here today , notice who was here

Notice who's acting all defensive and starved for attention because he's
been an asshole again?

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

%

Sep 22, 2021, 11:36:22 PM9/22/21
On 2021-09-22 8:30 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 20:13:39 -0700, % had the audacity to say the
> following:
>

>> .
>>
>> fighting there was here today , notice who was here
>
> Notice who's acting all defensive and starved for attention because he's
> been an asshole again?

no , i haven't been here most of the day ,
i was here a bit this morning then gone all day ,
so i never saw anyone looking for anything accept for ,
now after reading the posts of the day and seeing ,
how much more lip was being shot from the big mouth