Re: Hey vetaphoid! Have you noticed how chad says hideous things about gays?

1 view

Skeeter

Jan 31, 2022, 4:00:49 PM1/31/22
On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 15:46:39 -0500, % <p...@sent.net> wrote:

>On 1/31/2022 3:41 PM, Skeeter wrote:

>>> he'll eat it
>>
>> i found a thing about chad
>>
>> https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HUQzPwcpeKs/maxresdefault.jpg
> >
>that looks more like squiggles the assworm..
>
>https://imgur.com/a/UXzxN8a LOL

that was sent to me from chads son, they want to move as far away from
him as they can get

Skeeter

Jan 31, 2022, 4:02:10 PM1/31/22
On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 15:53:08 -0500, % <p...@sent.net> wrote:

>On 1/31/2022 3:51 PM, Skeeter wrote:

>>> ROFL! look at the two butthurt assclowns pretending
>>> to do anything but run their cum catchers, this is
>>> very entertaining!
>>
>> Thank for proving this is the best entertainment you ever get.
> >
>i wouldn't go that far

but you did, thats twice today i made you get honest and slap yourself
at the same time.

landlord

%

Jan 31, 2022, 4:02:22 PM1/31/22
i can't show you what chad looks like , he ate himself