The White House And Media’s Border Lies Are Collapsing Live On TV

Sven Petersen

Sep 22, 2021, 2:34:05 PM9/22/21
The Biden administration and the corporate media's lies about the border are collapsing
and neither institution is prepared to do damage control.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/22/the-white-house-and-medias-border-lies-are-collapsing-live-on-tv/

God Bless Trump

--
Sven Petersen

M I Wakefield

Sep 22, 2021, 5:06:10 PM9/22/21
Who is paying for Haitians settled in South America to attempt to
migrate to the US, all at once?

Scientific (she/her)

Sep 22, 2021, 5:37:38 PM9/22/21
Far-right propaganda website. Collaborating with TERFs to remove us from
the existence.

--
There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.

Checkmate

Sep 22, 2021, 6:35:19 PM9/22/21
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 17:06:09 -0400, M I Wakefield had the audacity to say
the following:
Probably that Soros asshole... then Americans get to support the worthless
trash and their sprogs in perpetuity. Bye-bye Social Security and
Medicare benefits we busted our asses for.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Sn!pe

Sep 22, 2021, 6:55:50 PM9/22/21
Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> > Who is paying for Haitians settled in South America to attempt to
> > migrate to the US, all at once?
>
> Probably that Soros asshole... then Americans get to support the worthless
> trash and their sprogs in perpetuity. Bye-bye Social Security and
> Medicare benefits we busted our asses for.

I think I read recently that China has declared Soros a terrrrist.

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

%

Sep 22, 2021, 7:05:28 PM9/22/21
On 2021-09-22 3:55 p.m., Sn!pe wrote:
> Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>> Who is paying for Haitians settled in South America to attempt to
>>> migrate to the US, all at once?
>>
>> Probably that Soros asshole... then Americans get to support the worthless
>> trash and their sprogs in perpetuity. Bye-bye Social Security and
>> Medicare benefits we busted our asses for.
>
> I think I read recently that China has declared Soros a terrrrist.

everybody is a terrorist or has covid or died from covid ,
my country had a federal election and no one said a word ,
about the new guy or the old guy

Sn!pe

Sep 22, 2021, 7:15:10 PM9/22/21
Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who

#
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again, no, no

Yeah
Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

Checkmate

Sep 22, 2021, 8:49:57 PM9/22/21
Checkmate.

On Wed, 22 Sep 2021 23:55:49 +0100, Sn!pe had the audacity to say the
following:

> Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > > Who is paying for Haitians settled in South America to attempt to
> > > migrate to the US, all at once?
> >
> > Probably that Soros asshole... then Americans get to support the worthless
> > trash and their sprogs in perpetuity. Bye-bye Social Security and
> > Medicare benefits we busted our asses for.
>
> I think I read recently that China has declared Soros a terrrrist.

I think I heard that too. Classic misdirection.