Janithor's flag

vallor

Aug 13, 2020, 7:10:05 AM8/13/20

Sn!pe

Aug 13, 2020, 7:21:53 AM8/13/20
Such intolerance.

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

vallor

Aug 13, 2020, 7:32:06 AM8/13/20
On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 12:21:52 +0100, Sn!pe wrote:

> vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
>
>> Blue lives matter!
>>
>> https://imgur.com/hUgMbgC
>>
>> --
>> -v https://theproblemisextremism.org
>>

> Such intolerance.

There is no call to be tolerant of intolerant white supremacists...or
organizations with links thereto.

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

Sn!pe

Aug 13, 2020, 7:59:05 AM8/13/20
vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 12:21:52 +0100, Sn!pe wrote:
>
> > vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Blue lives matter!
> >>
> >> https://imgur.com/hUgMbgC
> >>
> >> --
> >> -v https://theproblemisextremism.org
> >
> > Such intolerance.
>
> There is no call to be tolerant of intolerant white supremacists...or
> organizations with links thereto.

So you're here to disrupt?

You appear to be passing off your inflammatory link
as if it is part of Janithor's .sig.

vallor

Aug 13, 2020, 11:34:43 AM8/13/20
On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 12:59:04 +0100, Sn!pe wrote:

> vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:

>> > Such intolerance.
>>
>> There is no call to be tolerant of intolerant white supremacists...or
>> organizations with links thereto.
>
> So you're here to disrupt?
>
> You appear to be passing off your inflammatory link as if it is part of
> Janithor's .sig.

Such intolerance.

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Aug 13, 2020, 11:45:10 AM8/13/20
On 13 Aug 2020 15:34:42 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; vallor <val...@cultnix.org>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
<hpl4si...@mid.individual.net>:
they need us to be tolerant of extremists, tho... :[

"4 out of 5 tolerant extremists" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

KWills

Aug 13, 2020, 2:41:16 PM8/13/20
Woman Shouts ?I Can?t Breathe? As She Loots Luxury Clothing Store In
Chicago -

https://tinyurl.com/yxbcmmxd

Since it's Chimpcago, this is to be expected. Truck drivers are also
not wanting to drive into most of these nigger-infested cities, so I
could imagine the availabilities of supplies of 'gibs me dat' will be
much lower now.

Janithor

Aug 13, 2020, 4:21:39 PM8/13/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 8/13/2020 4:10 AM, vallor wrote:

> Blue lives matter!
>
> https://imgur.com/hUgMbgC

You're an infant. That's stupid as fuck. It's time to grow up.

Janithor

Aug 13, 2020, 4:22:42 PM8/13/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 8/13/2020 4:32 AM, vallor wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 12:21:52 +0100, Sn!pe wrote:
>
>> vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Blue lives matter!
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/hUgMbgC
>>>
>>> --
>>> -v https://theproblemisextremism.org
>>>

>> Such intolerance.
>
> There is no call to be tolerant of intolerant white supremacists...or
> organizations with links thereto.

You're stupid. How the fuck am I a white supremacist, asshat? Go fuck
yourself, racist.

Janithor

Aug 13, 2020, 4:23:18 PM8/13/20
x-no-archive: yes
Such infantile stupidity.

--
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/

%

Aug 13, 2020, 4:30:07 PM8/13/20
only white supremacists go on the way you do

vallor

Aug 13, 2020, 5:18:52 PM8/13/20
Nope. It reflects reality.

Have you not researched the roots of the "Blue Lives Matter" "movement",
hmmm?

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

vallor

Aug 13, 2020, 5:27:06 PM8/13/20

vallor

Aug 13, 2020, 5:29:55 PM8/13/20
Forgot the obquote:

_______
4. Chat logs from the Charlottesville organizers reveal that savvier
white supremacists know that swastikas undermine the breadth of their
appeal. The Thin Blue Line runs less risk of alienating potential
supporters; the American flag, filtered through a lens darkly, might send
just the right message. For those who display the flag as an angry
assertion, in the shape of a skull or emblazoned across the barrel of a
handgun, the colors evoke a mixture of menace and patriotism, the peril
of a nation under siege by disloyal liberals and salvageable only by what
Donald Trump describes as “the power of strength.” That tautology
abstracts the desire Trump usually puts in cruder terms, as when he told
police on Long Island, New York, about a “rough cookie” on the Chicago
force who had assured him that “all the bad ones” could be rounded up in,
“if you gave me the authority, a couple of days.” Trump liked that. “You
see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon—you just see
them thrown in, rough—I said, please, don’t be too nice.” In August, not
long after that speech, a Trumpist Twitter account began offering free
Thin Blue Line flags to its followers.
_______

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

%

Aug 13, 2020, 5:36:28 PM8/13/20
janithor won't tell me if he has a point you know what that means

vallor

Aug 13, 2020, 5:44:32 PM8/13/20
From his last few responses, I'd say it means his political sliderule
has tipped sharply to the right, and his Overton window slide all the way
over and up against the stop.

I'm not sure how to talk these guys off the ledge, they just don't see
how far out they've gotten.

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org
[ng added]

Checkmate

Aug 13, 2020, 6:07:35 PM8/13/20
Checkmate.

On 13 Aug 2020 21:44:31 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

> I'm not sure how to talk these guys off the ledge, they just don't see
> how far out they've gotten.

When other people's views don't align with yours, and you're "not sure how
to talk THEM "off the ledge" you think they're on, maybe it's time to just
STFU and check your own footing.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Checkmate

Aug 13, 2020, 6:14:56 PM8/13/20
Checkmate.

On 13 Aug 2020 21:27:04 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

Does that ruffle your feathers more or less than a MAGA hat?

Checkmate

Aug 13, 2020, 6:17:16 PM8/13/20
Checkmate.

On 13 Aug 2020 21:18:50 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 13:21:39 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
> > x-no-archive: yes
> >
> > On 8/13/2020 4:10 AM, vallor wrote:
> >>
> >> Blue lives matter!
> >>
> >> https://imgur.com/hUgMbgC
> >
> > You're an infant. That's stupid as fuck. It's time to grow up.
>
> Nope. It reflects reality.
>
> Have you not researched the roots of the "Blue Lives Matter" "movement",
> hmmm?

Is... is it the dreaded "Boogaloo Bois" again?

Checkmate

Aug 13, 2020, 6:20:06 PM8/13/20
Checkmate.

On 13 Aug 2020 11:10:03 GMT vallor (Auntie Fuh) put forth the following
notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> Blue lives matter!

Yeah, they're the guys you call when you're in trouble, Auntie Fuh...

Checkmate

Aug 13, 2020, 6:25:26 PM8/13/20
Checkmate.

On 13 Aug 2020 11:32:04 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 12:21:52 +0100, Sn!pe wrote:
>
> > vallor (Auntie Fuh) <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Blue lives matter!
> >>
> >> https://imgur.com/hUgMbgC
> >>
> >> --
> >> -v https://theproblemisextremism.org
> >>

> > Such intolerance.
>
> There is no call to be tolerant of intolerant white supremacists...or
> organizations with links thereto.

But we should tolerate delusional little punks like you who support Antifa
and BLM efforts to eliminate our police? The next time you need a cop,
call some little Millennial "protester" bitch.

vallor

Aug 13, 2020, 6:39:58 PM8/13/20
On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 15:25:24 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On 13 Aug 2020 11:32:04 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
> which was duly noted and recorded:

>> > Such intolerance.
>>
>> There is no call to be tolerant of intolerant white supremacists...or
>> organizations with links thereto.
>
> But we should tolerate delusional little punks like you who support
> Antifa and BLM efforts to eliminate our police? The next time you need
> a cop, call some little Millennial "protester" bitch.

You clearly don't understand the nuance of the meaning of "defund the
police."

That's okay. Eventually, you'll either get it, or have heart failure
while shaking your fist at the clouds.

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

vallor

Aug 13, 2020, 6:50:23 PM8/13/20
On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 16:43:07 -0600, Skeeter wrote:

> On 13 Aug 2020 22:39:57 GMT, vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 15:25:24 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>>
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
>>> by Checkmate.
>>>
>>> On 13 Aug 2020 11:32:04 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
>>> which was duly noted and recorded:

>>> But we should tolerate delusional little punks like you who support
>>> Antifa and BLM efforts to eliminate our police? The next time you
>>> need a cop, call some little Millennial "protester" bitch.
>>
>>You clearly don't understand the nuance of the meaning of "defund the
>>police."
>>
> Why don't you explain it to us genus.

Explain to you common knowledge? Sure!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Defund the police" is a slogan that supports divesting funds from police
departments and reallocating them to non-policing forms of public safety
and community support, such as social services, youth services, housing,
education, healthcare and other community resources. Activists who use
the phrase may do so with varying intentions; some seek modest
reductions, while others argue for full defunding as a step toward the
abolition of contemporary police services. Activists that support the
defunding of police departments often argue that investing in community
programs could provide a better crime deterrent for communities; funds
will go directly toward addressing social issues, like poverty,
homelessness, and mental disorders.[1][2] Police abolitionists call for
replacing existing police forces with other systems of public safety,
like housing, employment, community health, education, and other programs.
[3][4][5]
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

You know what this does, don't you? It leaves the police to do the
actual police work of dealing with criminals.

(I am not a police abolitionist, btw, that would be pretty extreme.)

Reference:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defund_the_police

Let me know if you're interested in more information.

--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org

Checkmate

Aug 13, 2020, 7:06:58 PM8/13/20
Checkmate.

On 13 Aug 2020 22:39:57 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 15:25:24 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate.
> >
> > On 13 Aug 2020 11:32:04 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
> > which was duly noted and recorded:

> >> There is no call to be tolerant of intolerant white supremacists...or
> >> organizations with links thereto.
> >
> > But we should tolerate delusional little punks like you who support
> > Antifa and BLM efforts to eliminate our police? The next time you need
> > a cop, call some little Millennial "protester" bitch.
>
> You clearly don't understand the nuance of the meaning of "defund the
> police."
>
> That's okay. Eventually, you'll either get it, or have heart failure
> while shaking your fist at the clouds.

The devil is in the "nuance," isn't it?

Janithor

Aug 13, 2020, 10:22:41 PM8/13/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 8/13/2020 2:18 PM, vallor wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 13:21:39 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 8/13/2020 4:10 AM, vallor wrote:
>>>
>>> Blue lives matter!
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/hUgMbgC
>>
>> You're an infant. That's stupid as fuck. It's time to grow up.
>
> Nope. It reflects reality.
>
> Have you not researched the roots of the "Blue Lives Matter" "movement",
> hmmm?

You couldn't even figure out the difference between Black Lives Matter
vs. black lives matter, so your judgement is a bit suspect at this
point. Sorry.

Janithor

Aug 13, 2020, 10:33:53 PM8/13/20
x-no-archive: yes
I voted for Kasich, dumbass. Our only options are extremes at this
point, because of people like you.

I don't support violent Marxists burning shit in the streets and
stopping federal agents from enforcing federal law. If Biden wins and
they start using HIS fascist goons to enforce face mask wearing, you'll
understand if we start burning down federal buildings and blinding
Biden's Nazi goons with lasers as a peaceful protest, right?

Janithor

Aug 13, 2020, 10:35:14 PM8/13/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 8/13/2020 3:07 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On 13 Aug 2020 21:44:31 GMT vallor put forth the following notion,
> which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> I'm not sure how to talk these guys off the ledge, they just don't see
>> how far out they've gotten.
>>

> When other people's views don't align with yours, and you're "not sure how
> to talk THEM "off the ledge" you think they're on, maybe it's time to just
> STFU and check your own footing.

<Pandora>

Indeed.

</Pandora>

Janithor

Aug 13, 2020, 10:39:58 PM8/13/20
x-no-archive: yes

> You clearly don't understand the nuance of the meaning of "defund the
> police."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/12/opinion/sunday/floyd-abolish-defund-police.html

Janithor

Aug 13, 2020, 10:45:31 PM8/13/20
x-no-archive: yes
So the signs I see that say "Abolish Sac PD" - they don't mean literally
abolish?

Berkeley is going to have civilians do traffic stops. That's so fucking
stupid I can't even wrap my head around it. I hope they do it. I will
laugh when the first civilians are killed in traffic stops or by out of
control bums high on meth. Seriously, I'm going to laugh. I can't wait.

Crime rates are spiking all over the country. A brown friend of mine
was jacked while changing his tire in broad daylight. Little
gangbangers came up on him and pulled a gun. They thought he was in a
gang of course because he's a young Hispanic male. It's coo' when they
stereotype because they have brown skin, which makes you special. My
young friend told me to be careful out there, he said the streets are
getting crazy.

I think we need to speed up these idiotic utopian policies so everyone
can see their effects before the election. I agree with you 100%
Vallor, let's do this!

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Aug 14, 2020, 2:07:30 AM8/14/20
On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 19:22:40 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<Jani...@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<rh4shg$nb9$1...@dont-email.me>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp! On 8/13/2020 4:10 AM, vallor wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Blue lives matter! https://imgur.com/hUgMbgC
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You're an infant. That's stupid as fuck. It's time to grow up.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Nope. It reflects reality. Have you not researched the roots of the
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ "Blue Lives Matter" "movement", hmmm?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You couldn't even figure out the difference between Black Lives Matter
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ vs. black lives matter, so your judgement is a bit suspect at this
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ point. Sorry.

you should have tried to say that posting from an old vax machine, it wouldn't have worked as well.

does Capitalization Matter, Ya Fuckin' Idiot Racist?

"4 out of 5 dentists" won't comment on this poast...

Janithor

Aug 14, 2020, 2:52:51 AM8/14/20
x-no-archive: yes

On 8/13/2020 11:07 PM, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛 wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 19:22:40 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
> <Jani...@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
> importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
> <rh4shg$nb9$1...@dont-email.me>:
>
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 8/13/2020 2:18 PM, vallor wrote:
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 13:21:39 -0700, Janithor wrote:
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp! On 8/13/2020 4:10 AM, vallor wrote:
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Blue lives matter! https://imgur.com/hUgMbgC
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You're an infant. That's stupid as fuck. It's time to grow up.
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Nope. It reflects reality. Have you not researched the roots of the
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ "Blue Lives Matter" "movement", hmmm?
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You couldn't even figure out the difference between Black Lives Matter
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ vs. black lives matter, so your judgement is a bit suspect at this
> ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ point. Sorry.
>
> you should have tried to say that posting from an old vax machine, it wouldn't have worked as well.
>
> does Capitalization Matter, Ya Fuckin' Idiot Racist?

How am I a racist, ya fuckin' idiot racist? Please do tell. I'm not
the one who thinks all black people are the same, all hapless dependent
meat puppets who have no agency, no grit, no intelligence, and have to
be completely dependent on the Democratic plantation machine to be
considered real blacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjYm36o3Q10

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Aug 14, 2020, 9:56:21 PM8/14/20
On 13 Aug 2020 21:27:04 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; vallor <val...@cultnix.org>
<hplph8F...@mid.individual.net>:

> On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 13:22:43 -0700, Janithor wrote:
>
> > x-no-archive: derp! On 8/13/2020 4:32 AM, vallor wrote:
> > > There is no call to be tolerant of intolerant white supremacists...or
> > > organizations with links thereto.
> > You're stupid. How the fuck am I a white supremacist, asshat? Go fuck
> > yourself, racist.
>
> https://harpers.org/archive/2018/07/a-flag-for-trumps-america/

yeah, if he's such a white supremacist then maybe you can explain why he feels personally attacked when white supremacists get intolerated.