Wildfire Smoke Is Killing More Than 33,000 People Every Year

kensi

Sep 14, 2021, 7:01:21 AM9/14/21
Record-breaking wildfires are having impacts on air quality hundreds of
miles away from burn areas:

https://truthout.org/articles/wildfire-smoke-is-killing-more-than-33000-people-every-year/

in here." ~Checkmate

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 14, 2021, 7:24:06 AM9/14/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:01:20 -0000 (UTC), kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>Record-breaking wildfires are having impacts on air quality hundreds of
>miles away from burn areas:
>
>https://truthout.org

The smoke ain't killing anyone that wasn't gonna die shortly anyway.

kensi

Sep 14, 2021, 7:44:56 AM9/14/21
Proof, ko0k?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 14, 2021, 7:53:18 AM9/14/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:44:55 -0000 (UTC), kensi
<kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 04:24:00 -0700, Klaus Schitforbrains wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:01:20 -0000 (UTC), kensi
>> <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>Record-breaking wildfires are having impacts on air quality hundreds of
>>>miles away from burn areas:
>>>
>>>https://truthout.org
>>
>> The smoke ain't killing anyone that wasn't gonna die shortly anyway.
>
>Proof, ko0k?

If you can't handle a little smoke you're weak and old and useless.
Note how they refused to include any Russian cities in their "study"
'cause those fuckers are tough as nails.

max headroom

Sep 14, 2021, 11:11:45 AM9/14/21
In news:shpve0$pj2$1...@news.mixmin.net, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> typed:

> Record-breaking wildfires are having impacts on air quality hundreds of
> miles away from burn areas:

> https://truthout.org/...

Those commies must be lying-- everybody's all masked up!

Checkmate

Sep 14, 2021, 11:17:44 AM9/14/21
Checkmate.

On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:01:20 -0000 (UTC), kensi had the audacity to say
the following:

> Subject: Wildfire Smoke Is Killing More Than 33,000 People Every Year
> From: kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid>
> Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns, alt.global-warming, alt.checkmate
>
> Record-breaking wildfires are having impacts on air quality hundreds of
> miles away from burn areas:
>
> https://truthpout

You're so stupid. There's no way to verify or quantify a number someone
pulled out of their rectum.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose! https://youtu.be/mXfVaXjBFK4

Kensi, "doing a little victory dance"
https://youtu.be/obInNk448nI
kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Checkmate

Sep 14, 2021, 11:19:35 AM9/14/21
Checkmate.

On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:44:55 -0000 (UTC), kensi had the audacity to say
the following:

> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 04:24:00 -0700, Klaus Schitforbrains wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:01:20 -0000 (UTC), kensi
> > <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> >
> >>Record-breaking wildfires are having impacts on air quality hundreds of
> >>miles away from burn areas:
> >>
> >>https://truthout.org
> >
> > The smoke ain't killing anyone that wasn't gonna die shortly anyway.
>
> Proof, ko0k?

I saw a cloud of smoke pull a knife on someone once.

%

Sep 14, 2021, 2:42:09 PM9/14/21
On 2021-09-14 8:17 a.m., Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:01:20 -0000 (UTC), kensi had the audacity to say
> the following:
>

>> Subject: Wildfire Smoke Is Killing More Than 33,000 People Every Year
>> From: kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid>
>> Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns, alt.global-warming, alt.checkmate
>>
>> Record-breaking wildfires are having impacts on air quality hundreds of
>> miles away from burn areas:
>>
>> https://truthpout
>>

> You're so stupid. There's no way to verify or quantify a number someone
> pulled out of their rectum.

its an ass count

Nadegda

Sep 14, 2021, 3:14:59 PM9/14/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 08:17:39 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

> Warning! Always make ANSI approved safety giggles when reading drivel by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:01:20 -0000 (UTC), kensi had the audacity to say
> the following:
>
>> Subject: Wildfire Smoke Is Killing More Than 33,000 People Every Year
>> From: kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid>
>> Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns, alt.global-warming, alt.checkmate
>>
>> Record-breaking wildfires are having impacts on air quality hundreds of
>> miles away from burn areas:
>>
>> https://truthpout

I've restored the URL that causes you such extreme fear.

https://truthout.org/articles/wildfire-smoke-is-killing-more-than-33000-people-every-year/

> You're so stupid. [rest deleted unread]

She's smarter than ten of you, kook, and she proves it every day she
reduces you to schoolyard lames and melty kookrants. Which is to say,
every day.

<snicker>

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.k...@news.alt.net>

%

Sep 14, 2021, 3:28:38 PM9/14/21
On 2021-09-14 12:14 p.m., Nadegda wrote:
> Time to trigger the right-wing snowflakes again. Melt, snowflakes, melt!
> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 08:17:39 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>
>> Warning! Always make ANSI approved safety giggles when reading drivel by
>> Checkmate.
>>
>> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:01:20 -0000 (UTC), kensi had the audacity to say
>> the following:
>>
>>> Subject: Wildfire Smoke Is Killing More Than 33,000 People Every Year
>>> From: kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid>
>>> Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns, alt.global-warming, alt.checkmate
>>>
>>> Record-breaking wildfires are having impacts on air quality hundreds of
>>> miles away from burn areas:
>>>
>>> https://truthpout
>
> I've restored the URL that causes you such extreme fear.
>
> https://truthout.org/articles/wildfire-smoke-is-killing-more-than-33000-people-every-year/
>
>> You're so stupid. [rest deleted unread]
>
> She's smarter than ten of you, kook, and she proves it every day she
> reduces you to schoolyard lames and melty kookrants. Which is to say,
> every day.
>
> <snicker>

so you admit she spends everyday on usenet

Checkmate

Sep 14, 2021, 6:04:58 PM9/14/21
Checkmate.

On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 19:14:58 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say
the following:

> > You're so stupid. [rest deleted unread]
>
> She's smarter than ten of you, kook, and she proves it every day she
> reduces you to schoolyard lames and melty kookrants. Which is to say,
> every day.

If you sucked Kensi's dick any harder, his ears would pop. Why do you
feel obligated to jump in with your pom-poms and play cheerleader
constantly? Are you Kensi's mother or something? Do you have any idea
what a pathetic sycophant you are?

kensi

Sep 14, 2021, 10:59:27 PM9/14/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 04:52:59 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:44:55 -0000 (UTC), kensi
> <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 04:24:00 -0700, Klaus Schitforbrains wrote:

>>> The smoke ain't killing anyone that wasn't gonna die shortly anyway.
>>
>>Proof, ko0k?
>
> If you can't handle a little smoke you're weak and old and useless.

I'm not at all surprised to hear such a thing from a Nazi.

> Note how they refused to include any Russian cities in their "study"
> 'cause those fuckers are tough as nails.

Your admiration for America's enemies is noted, treasonous scum.

kensi

Sep 14, 2021, 11:01:18 PM9/14/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:04:53 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 19:14:58 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say
>> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 08:17:39 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>> > You're so stupid. [rest deleted unread]
>>
>> She's smarter than ten of you, kook, and she proves it every day she
>> reduces you to schoolyard lames and melty kookrants. Which is to say,
>> every day.
>>
>> <snicker>
>
> If you sucked Kensi's dick any harder, his ears would pop. Why do you
> feel obligated to jump in with your pom-poms and play cheerleader
> constantly? Are you Kensi's mother or something? Do you have any idea
> what a pathetic sycophant you are?

Pictured above: classic melty k0okrant sprinkled throughout with
schoolyard lames, thus proving Nadegda's point.

*snicker*

max headroom

Sep 14, 2021, 11:14:45 PM9/14/21
In news:shrnie$o8f$2...@news.mixmin.net, kensi the troll <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> typed:

> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 04:52:59 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

>>> Proof, ko0k?

>> If you can't handle a little smoke you're weak and old and useless.

> I'm not at all surprised to hear such a thing from a Nazi.

WHOA! Two NAZIs in one evening! Klaus, you're killin' it, dude!

>> Note how they refused to include any Russian cities in their "study"
>> 'cause those fuckers are tough as nails.

> Your admiration for America's enemies is noted, treasonous scum.

Don't you mean Finland's enemies?

Checkmate

Sep 14, 2021, 11:23:06 PM9/14/21
Checkmate.

On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 02:59:26 -0000 (UTC), kensi had the audacity to say
the following:

> > Note how they refused to include any Russian cities in their "study"
> > 'cause those fuckers are tough as nails.
>
> Your admiration for America's enemies is noted, treasonous scum.

Nobody here admires you except your slurpy sock, you Commie peeg.

%

Sep 14, 2021, 11:27:13 PM9/14/21
On 2021-09-14 7:59 p.m., kensi wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 04:52:59 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:44:55 -0000 (UTC), kensi
>> <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>>> Proof, ko0k?
>>
>> If you can't handle a little smoke you're weak and old and useless.
>
> I'm not at all surprised to hear such a thing from a Nazi.
>
>> Note how they refused to include any Russian cities in their "study"
>> 'cause those fuckers are tough as nails.
>
> Your admiration for America's enemies is noted, treasonous scum.

why do you care you're not an american

Checkmate

Sep 14, 2021, 11:27:39 PM9/14/21
Checkmate.

On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 03:01:17 -0000 (UTC), kensi had the audacity to say
the following:

> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:04:53 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

> >> She's smarter than ten of you, kook, and she proves it every day she
> >> reduces you to schoolyard lames and melty kookrants. Which is to say,
> >> every day.
> >>
> >> <snicker>
> >
> > If you sucked Kensi's dick any harder, his ears would pop. Why do you
> > feel obligated to jump in with your pom-poms and play cheerleader
> > constantly? Are you Kensi's mother or something? Do you have any idea
> > what a pathetic sycophant you are?
>
> Pictured above: classic melty k0okrant sprinkled throughout with
> schoolyard lames, thus proving Nadegda's point.
>
> *snicker*

All of it true. You couldn't operate in here without your fuzzy little
Nads sock warming your bunghole.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2021, 7:40:30 AM9/15/21
<kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 04:52:59 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 11:44:55 -0000 (UTC), kensi
>> <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>>>Proof, ko0k?
>>
>> If you can't handle a little smoke you're weak and old and useless.
>
>I'm not at all surprised to hear such a thing from a Nazi.

[chuckle]

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2021, 7:40:44 AM9/15/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 20:13:03 -0700, "max headroom"
<maximus...@gmx.com> wrote:

>In news:shrnie$o8f$2...@news.mixmin.net, kensi the troll <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> typed:

>>> If you can't handle a little smoke you're weak and old and useless.
>
>> I'm not at all surprised to hear such a thing from a Nazi.
>
>WHOA! Two NAZIs in one evening! Klaus, you're killin' it, dude!

I know, right? LOL

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 15, 2021, 7:41:22 AM9/15/21
He just likes to parade his bigotry against Russians for some reason.

kensi

Sep 15, 2021, 11:40:33 PM9/15/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 20:13:03 -0700, max headshroom wrote:

>> Your admiration for America's enemies is noted, treasonous scum.
>
> Don't you mean Finland's enemies?

Both, but I'm assuming you're American.

Though I will take this opportunity to note that Finland is the only
country to have fought a ground war against them and won. All *you*
ever managed were proxy wars in places like Korea and Vietnam. And you
lost those.

*snicker*

kensi

Sep 15, 2021, 11:43:08 PM9/15/21
On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 20:27:32 -0700, Checkmate wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 03:01:17 -0000 (UTC), kensi had the audacity to say
>> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:04:53 -0700, Checkmate wrote:
>> > On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 19:14:58 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda had the audacity to say

>> > If you sucked Kensi's dick any harder, his ears would pop. Why do you
>> > feel obligated to jump in with your pom-poms and play cheerleader
>> > constantly? Are you Kensi's mother or something? Do you have any idea
>> > what a pathetic sycophant you are?
>>
>> Pictured above: classic melty k0okrant sprinkled throughout with
>> schoolyard lames, thus proving Nadegda's point.
>>
>> *snicker*
>
> All of it true. You couldn't operate in here without your fuzzy little
> Nads sock

Proof, ko0k?

> warming your bunghole.

Another day, another melty rant (in the Gavin Newsom thread) and more
schoolyard lames (directly above) from you.

I'm 3 for 3 so far this week!

%

Sep 15, 2021, 11:57:36 PM9/15/21
is that your age

max headroom

Sep 16, 2021, 12:14:05 AM9/16/21
In news:shuebg$d4i$5...@news.mixmin.net, kensi the troll <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> trolled:

> On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 20:13:03 -0700, max headshroom wrote:

>>> Your admiration for America's enemies is noted, treasonous scum.

>> Don't you mean Finland's enemies?

> Both, but I'm assuming you're American.

> Though I will take this opportunity to note that Finland is the only
> country to have fought a ground war against them and won. All *you*
> ever managed were proxy wars...

When did I do that?

> ...in places like Korea and Vietnam. And you lost those.

We haven't played Cowboys and Finns yet.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 16, 2021, 6:42:09 AM9/16/21
That would last about five minutes, including smoke breaks.

Of course, the Finns fought for the Nazis so you know what kind of
people THEY Are.

kensi

Sep 17, 2021, 3:25:30 AM9/17/21
On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 03:42:04 -0700, Klaus SchooledAgain wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 21:07:57 -0700, "max headshroom"
> <maximush...@gmx.com> wrote:

>>> Both, but I'm assuming you're American.
>>>
>>> Though I will take this opportunity to note that Finland is the only
>>> country to have fought a ground war against them and won. All *you*
>>> ever managed were proxy wars...
>>
>> When did I do that?
>>
>>> ...in places like Korea and Vietnam. And you lost those.
>>
>> We haven't played Cowboys and Finns yet.
>
> That would last about five minutes, including smoke breaks.
>
> Of course, the Finns fought for the Nazis so you know what kind of
> people THEY Are.

More like played the Nazis and the Soviet Union off against each other
to preserve independence. An independence that, in turn, protected
Finnish Jews.

Checkmate

Sep 17, 2021, 4:14:59 AM9/17/21
Checkmate.

On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 07:25:29 -0000 (UTC), kensi had the audacity to say
the following:

> On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 03:42:04 -0700, Klaus SchooledAgain wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 21:07:57 -0700, "max headshroom"
> > <maximush...@gmx.com> wrote:
> >
> >> In news:shuebg$d4i$5...@news.mixmin.net, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> typed:

> >> When did I do that?

> >> We haven't played Cowboys and Finns yet.
> >
> > That would last about five minutes, including smoke breaks.
> >
> > Of course, the Finns fought for the Nazis so you know what kind of
> > people THEY Are.
>
> More like played the Nazis and the Soviet Union off against each other
> to preserve independence. An independence that, in turn, protected
> Finnish Jews.

Do you have fins?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 17, 2021, 7:51:09 AM9/17/21
<kkensi...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Sep 2021 03:42:04 -0700, Klaus SchooledAgain wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Sep 2021 21:07:57 -0700, "max headshroom"
>> <maximush...@gmx.com> wrote:
>>
>>> In news:shuebg$d4i$5...@news.mixmin.net, kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> typed:

>>> When did I do that?

>>> We haven't played Cowboys and Finns yet.
>>
>> That would last about five minutes, including smoke breaks.
>>
>> Of course, the Finns fought for the Nazis so you know what kind of
>> people THEY Are.
>
>More like played the Nazis and the Soviet Union off against each other

More like Finland was an ally of the fucking Nazis. Which is why they
are scum, today. All of them. But they're so weak that nobody really
gives them much thought.

kensi

Sep 18, 2021, 6:28:14 AM9/18/21
No, or Finnish Jews would not have been as fortunate as they were.

> Which is why they are scum, today. All of them.

By that "logic", all French, Germans, Austrians, and Italians are also
scum today. Which means, given your stated name, that you've just
called yourself scum.

A stopped-clock moment for you, and an autospank.

*snicker*

> But they're so weak that nobody really gives them much thought.

Over a million dead Red Army and several entire divisions destroyed
would disagree with that assessment, ko0ky.

Checkmate

Sep 18, 2021, 7:10:28 AM9/18/21
Checkmate.

On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 10:28:13 -0000 (UTC), kensi had the audacity to say
the following:

> > Which is why they are scum, today. All of them.
>
> By that "logic", all French, Germans, Austrians, and Italians are also
> scum today. Which means, given your stated name, that you've just
> called yourself scum.

Commie scum.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 18, 2021, 7:56:51 AM9/18/21
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 10:28:13 -0000 (UTC), kensi
What, all three of them? LOL Yes, Nazi ally. It was in all the
papers, fool.

>> Which is why they are scum, today. All of them.
>
>By that "logic", all French, Germans, Austrians, and Italians are also
>scum today.

No, because they are not disgusting, Nazi-loving Finns.

kensi

Sep 20, 2021, 1:06:44 AM9/20/21
On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 04:56:47 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Sep 2021 10:28:13 -0000 (UTC), kensi
>> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 04:51:05 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
>>> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 07:25:29 -0000 (UTC), kensi

>>> More like Finland was an ally of the fucking Nazis.
>>
>> No, or Finnish Jews would not have been as fortunate as they were.
>>
>>> Which is why they are scum, today. All of them.
>>
>> By that "logic", all French, Germans, Austrians, and Italians are also
>> scum today.
>
> No,

Yes. All of them allied with the Nazis (Austria and France after
"surrendering" without even putting up more than a token fight). And all
of them let their Jewish population be purged by them. Unlike Finland.

So, by your own statements, *you* are scum.

But we knew that about you already.

*snicker*

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 20, 2021, 8:05:18 AM9/20/21
LOL The huge Finnish Jew population. LOL

Most likely they had already split to Sweden knowing what Nazi-lovers
those Finns were.

And are.

kensi

Sep 20, 2021, 11:34:16 PM9/20/21
On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 05:05:13 -0700, Klaus Schadenfreude wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 05:06:43 -0000 (UTC), kensi
About half a percent of the country's population. Comparable to other
European countries (France, 1%; Germany, 0.25%; Sweden 0.2%; etc.) and
to the United States (1 to 2%). The number only seems small because
Finland's overall population is not very large.

Checkmate

Sep 21, 2021, 12:28:23 AM9/21/21
Checkmate.

On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 03:34:15 -0000 (UTC), kensi had the audacity to say
the following:

> Finland's overall population is not very large.

Kinda like other public aquariums then? Is it bigger than Sea World?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 21, 2021, 7:13:54 AM9/21/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 03:34:15 -0000 (UTC), kensi
Even though Nazi-loving Finns murdered Jews
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/10/world/europe/finnish-volunteers-very-likely-participated-in-killing-of-jews-in-wwii.html
there just weren't that many to begin with.

In the period leading up to World War II, there were about 2,000 Jews
in Finland.
https://jewish-heritage-europe.eu/finland/

max headroom

Sep 21, 2021, 9:30:50 AM9/21/21
In news:bcfjkgdnm2cgmhij0...@4ax.com, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> typed:

> On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 03:34:15 -0000 (UTC), kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> trolled:
A regular Aryan paradise.

Is that why kensi the troll moved there?

Klaus Schadenfreude

Sep 21, 2021, 10:12:59 AM9/21/21
Imagine his disappointment when he found out he couldn't abuse Jews
any more.

Nadegda

Sep 21, 2021, 2:16:33 PM9/21/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 06:25:45 -0700, max headshroom burbled:
>> On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 03:34:15 -0000 (UTC), kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> typed:
The projection is strong with these Nazis ...

--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Checkmate admits that, for all intents and purposes, he carries a teddy
bear in public: <d6cnes.k...@news.alt.net>

max headroom

Sep 21, 2021, 10:28:59 PM9/21/21
In news:sid7i0$gjp$3...@dont-email.me, Nadegda <nad31...@gmail.invalid> typed:

> On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 06:25:45 -0700, max headshroom burbled:
>> In news:bcfjkgdnm2cgmhij0...@4ax.com, Klaus Schadenfreude
>> <klaus.schadenfreude.entfernen.@gmail.com> typed:
>>> On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 03:34:15 -0000 (UTC), kensi <kkensi...@gmail.invalid> trolled:
Hey hey HEY! You shouldn't be bad-mouthing your twin!

kensi

Sep 22, 2021, 10:56:33 PM9/22/21
On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 18:16:32 +0000, Nadegda wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 06:25:45 -0700, max headshroom burbled:
>> In news:bcfjkgdnm2cgmhij0...@4ax.com, Klaus Schadenfreude
Indeed it is.