the NRA should be dissolved!

Fritz Wuehler

Aug 7, 2020, 3:02:13 PM8/7/20
by what means?
nitric acid? sulphuric acid? hydrofluoric acid?

Brennus

Aug 7, 2020, 4:06:38 PM8/7/20
Fritz Wuehler <fr...@spamexpire-202008.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote
in news:12ed6a1cbc933a72...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net:

> by what means?
> nitric acid? sulphuric acid? hydrofluoric acid?

The NRA operates just like a church. A place for dumb motherfuckers to send
their money so rich fuckers can buy bigger yachts. Preachers scare idiots
with going to hell. The NRA scares retards with "The Demmiecrats are coming
to take your guns away." LMAO!

%

Aug 7, 2020, 4:17:05 PM8/7/20
the sell guns

Brennus

Aug 7, 2020, 4:30:35 PM8/7/20
% <per...@gmail.com> wrote in news:dch2d2....@news.alt.net:
Are you some kind of housebound quadriplegic who types on the computer with
your tongue or some shit? It's obvious you monitor usenet 24/7, which is
really pathetic. You don't have anything better to do, do you?

%

Aug 7, 2020, 4:46:44 PM8/7/20
nope , this is it , my life , all i have , i am usenetified

Brennus

Aug 7, 2020, 4:51:32 PM8/7/20
% <per...@gmail.com> wrote in news:dch44l....@news.alt.net:
That's what The Brennus figured. Sucks to be you!

%

Aug 7, 2020, 5:38:06 PM8/7/20
yep , it's just horrible , i'm all i have

Brennus

Aug 7, 2020, 5:54:44 PM8/7/20
Jack Shit <ne...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
> Damn you're dumber than I thought.

Boohoohoohoo!!! Did Obammie take all your guns???? LOL!

%

Aug 7, 2020, 6:03:59 PM8/7/20
but all i have is my obama phone ,
people don't like me because ,
i drink chinese cooking wine and it turns my face ,
all purple and scabby

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Aug 7, 2020, 6:07:33 PM8/7/20
On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 21:54:43 -0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; Brennus
<bre...@allia.org> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<XnsAC12AC...@95.216.243.224>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Jack Shit <ne...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

skeeter's new holey sock's name is what he knows.

"4 out of 5 dentists" won't comment on this poast...

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Aug 7, 2020, 6:09:42 PM8/7/20
On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 15:03:58 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; % <per...@gmail.com>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in <dch8lh....@news.alt.net>:
and then do you look like a leper eggplant?

FartAss Dillinger

Aug 7, 2020, 6:42:32 PM8/7/20

%

Aug 7, 2020, 6:46:58 PM8/7/20
he should've said

Checkmate

Aug 8, 2020, 10:31:29 AM8/8/20
Checkmate.

On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 13:46:42 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:
I'll bet you LOL all the way to the bank when your disability check comes.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

https://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Checkmate

Aug 8, 2020, 10:39:29 AM8/8/20
Checkmate.

On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 14:38:04 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
which was duly noted and recorded:

All The Brennus has is what he just figured, and it's in his pants now.

%

Aug 8, 2020, 10:39:34 AM8/8/20
On 2020-08-08 7:31 a.m., Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Fri, 7 Aug 2020 13:46:42 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
> which was duly noted and recorded:

>>> Are you some kind of housebound quadriplegic who types on the computer with
>>> your tongue or some shit? It's obvious you monitor usenet 24/7, which is
>>> really pathetic. You don't have anything better to do, do you?
>>>
>> nope , this is it , my life , all i have , i am usenetified
>
> I'll bet you LOL all the way to the bank when your disability check comes.

not so much any more it's just a thing that happens now ,
the amount never changes the arrival date never changes ,
the town has nothing new for sale and i don't want to buy anything

%

Aug 8, 2020, 10:41:13 AM8/8/20
with a stick of butter

Pandora

Aug 8, 2020, 12:10:44 PM8/8/20
Build a giant garden. It can be a terrific money pit. Mine is. I just
finished having several pathways built in my garden. Tourists can now
walk on the pathways and view the flower/plants up close. I may even put
up a donation jar to help pay for the weeding/maintenance.

%

Aug 8, 2020, 1:03:30 PM8/8/20
it's too much work for me and the season is too short and nobody's going
to come and throw money at it

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Aug 8, 2020, 2:36:03 PM8/8/20
On Sat, 8 Aug 2020, Pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:

<...>

>Build a giant garden. It can be a terrific money pit. Mine is. I just
>finished having several pathways built in my garden. Tourists can now
>walk on the pathways and view the flower/plants up close. I may even put
>up a donation jar to help pay for the weeding/maintenance.

Well, a garden like yours is sure preferable to a lawn.

I wish everybody would turn their lawns into gardens.
Flower or vegetable, either one - anything but a lawn.

What good does a lawn do for a honey bee, butterflies
hummingbirds for example?

Come to think of it, lawns and all the chemicals and
pollution involved with lawns may well be the root cause
of bee colony collapse.

Fuck a bunch of lawns and the assholes who have them.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the wøøds because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discover that I had nøt lived." __Henry David Thøreau

%

Aug 8, 2020, 2:47:48 PM8/8/20
On 2020-08-08 11:36 a.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Aug 2020, Pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>> Build a giant garden. It can be a terrific money pit. Mine is. I just
>> finished having several pathways built in my garden. Tourists can now
>> walk on the pathways and view the flower/plants up close. I may even put
>> up a donation jar to help pay for the weeding/maintenance.
>
> Well, a garden like yours is sure preferable to a lawn.
>
> I wish everybody would turn their lawns into gardens.
> Flower or vegetable, either one - anything but a lawn.
>
> What good does a lawn do for a honey bee, butterflies
> hummingbirds for example?
>
> Come to think of it, lawns and all the chemicals and
> pollution involved with lawns may well be the root cause
> of bee colony collapse.
>
> Fuck a bunch of lawns and the assholes who have them.

i wouldn't have a lawn normally but because you don't like them , i do

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Aug 8, 2020, 3:12:06 PM8/8/20
On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 11:47:47 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>i wouldn't have a lawn normally but because you don't like them , i do

I DO like brains so why don't you have one of those?

Pandora

Aug 8, 2020, 3:12:57 PM8/8/20
On Sat, 08 Aug 2020 14:36:01 -0400, Sir Hømer Hall, Esq. wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Aug 2020, Pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>>Build a giant garden. It can be a terrific money pit. Mine is. I just
>>finished having several pathways built in my garden. Tourists can now
>>walk on the pathways and view the flower/plants up close. I may even
>>put up a donation jar to help pay for the weeding/maintenance.
>
> Well, a garden like yours is sure preferable to a lawn.

I agree completely.

%

Aug 8, 2020, 3:25:46 PM8/8/20
On 2020-08-08 12:12 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 11:47:47 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> i wouldn't have a lawn normally but because you don't like them , i do
>
> I DO like brains so why don't you have one of those?

i think it's enough that i look after my lawn for you

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Aug 8, 2020, 3:27:54 PM8/8/20
I hope your stupid lawn gets flooded by salt water
on an unusual high tide there on Vancouver Island.

%

Aug 8, 2020, 3:32:22 PM8/8/20
On 2020-08-08 12:27 p.m., "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 12:25:46 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I DO like brains so why don't you have one of those?
>>>
>> i think it's enough that i look after my lawn for you
>
> I hope your stupid lawn gets flooded by salt water
> on an unusual high tide there on Vancouver Island.

yea , i tide over 3,000 feet , that's a good'n

Bill (not Jillians)

Aug 8, 2020, 5:54:35 PM8/8/20
On 8/8/2020 3:12 PM, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 11:47:47 -0700, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> i wouldn't have a lawn normally but because you don't like them , i do
>
> I DO like brains so why don't you have one of those?

Because you LIKE them, duh.

BTW, I see the twins on my lawn a couple times a week and I live in a
residential neighborhood. If you look closely you'll see mama in the
woods keeping an eye on them.

https://imgur.com/JIfIyXG

Brennus

Aug 8, 2020, 5:54:42 PM8/8/20

%

Aug 8, 2020, 5:58:40 PM8/8/20

Checkmate

Aug 8, 2020, 6:02:50 PM8/8/20
Checkmate.

On Sat, 08 Aug 2020 14:36:01 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:

> On Sat, 8 Aug 2020, Pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
> >Build a giant garden. It can be a terrific money pit. Mine is. I just
> >finished having several pathways built in my garden. Tourists can now
> >walk on the pathways and view the flower/plants up close. I may even put
> >up a donation jar to help pay for the weeding/maintenance.
>
> Well, a garden like yours is sure preferable to a lawn.
>
> I wish everybody would turn their lawns into gardens.
> Flower or vegetable, either one - anything but a lawn.
>
> What good does a lawn do for a honey bee, butterflies
> hummingbirds for example?
>
> Come to think of it, lawns and all the chemicals and
> pollution involved with lawns may well be the root cause
> of bee colony collapse.
>
> Fuck a bunch of lawns and the assholes who have them.

But you can play croquet on them...

%

Aug 8, 2020, 6:06:38 PM8/8/20
On 2020-08-08 3:02 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.
>
> On Sat, 08 Aug 2020 14:36:01 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
> the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
>

>> On Sat, 8 Aug 2020, Pandora <pan...@peak.org> wrote:
>>
>> <...>
>>
>>> Build a giant garden. It can be a terrific money pit. Mine is. I just
>>> finished having several pathways built in my garden. Tourists can now
>>> walk on the pathways and view the flower/plants up close. I may even put
>>> up a donation jar to help pay for the weeding/maintenance.
>>
>> Well, a garden like yours is sure preferable to a lawn.
>>
>> I wish everybody would turn their lawns into gardens.
>> Flower or vegetable, either one - anything but a lawn.
>>
>> What good does a lawn do for a honey bee, butterflies
>> hummingbirds for example?
>>
>> Come to think of it, lawns and all the chemicals and
>> pollution involved with lawns may well be the root cause
>> of bee colony collapse.
>>
>> Fuck a bunch of lawns and the assholes who have them.
>
> But you can play croquet on them...

practice your putting

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Aug 8, 2020, 6:14:51 PM8/8/20
LOL, that's proof that even deer hate lawns. There they
are grazing leafy stuff on the gravel patch. But, I don't
seem mama.

Sn!pe

Aug 8, 2020, 6:50:55 PM8/8/20
Bill (not Jillians) <noe...@none.not> wrote:

> BTW, I see the twins on my lawn a couple times a week and I live in a
> residential neighborhood. If you look closely you'll see mama in the
> woods keeping an eye on them.
>
> <https://imgur.com/JIfIyXG>

Cute. Hi, Bill, good to see you.

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Bill (not Jillians)

Aug 8, 2020, 7:26:07 PM8/8/20
On 8/8/2020 6:14 PM, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 17:54:28 -0400, "Bill (not Jillians)" <noe...@none.not> wrote:

>>> I DO like brains so why don't you have one of those?
>>
>> Because you LIKE them, duh.
>>
>> BTW, I see the twins on my lawn a couple times a week and I live in a
>> residential neighborhood. If you look closely you'll see mama in the
>> woods keeping an eye on them.
>>
>> https://imgur.com/JIfIyXG
>
> LOL, that's proof that even deer hate lawns. There they
> are grazing leafy stuff on the gravel patch. But, I don't
> seem mama.

Actually they are eating begonias in a flower bed. If you don't see
mama, get your eyes checked. She's in the woods behind the forsythias.

See, I don't need any special tracking equipment or cams to capture
wildlife stills. Only a mountain man like you does. All I have to do
is look out the garden window in my kitchen at dawn or dusk and grab my
old Samsung digi-cam.

Here's a better look at mama for ya after she rounded up the twins and
sent their asses packing back up into the woods. She prefers forsythia.

https://imgur.com/aqfppMz

Bill (not Jillians)

Aug 8, 2020, 7:29:34 PM8/8/20
On 8/8/2020 6:50 PM, Sn!pe wrote:
> Bill (not Jillians) <noe...@none.not> wrote:
>
>> BTW, I see the twins on my lawn a couple times a week and I live in a
>> residential neighborhood. If you look closely you'll see mama in the
>> woods keeping an eye on them.
>>
>> <https://imgur.com/JIfIyXG>
>
> Cute. Hi, Bill, good to see you.

Hi, Sn!pe. <tips cap>

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Aug 9, 2020, 3:05:41 PM8/9/20
On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 19:26:00 -0400, "Bill (not Jillians)" <noe...@none.not> wrote:
>On 8/8/2020 6:14 PM, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." wrote:

>>> Because you LIKE them, duh.
>>>
>>> BTW, I see the twins on my lawn a couple times a week and I live in a
>>> residential neighborhood. If you look closely you'll see mama in the
>>> woods keeping an eye on them.
>>>
>>> https://imgur.com/JIfIyXG
>>
>> LOL, that's proof that even deer hate lawns. There they
>> are grazing leafy stuff on the gravel patch. But, I don't
>> seem mama.
>
>Actually they are eating begonias in a flower bed. If you don't see
>mama, get your eyes checked. She's in the woods behind the forsythias.

I looked again at https://imgur.com/JIfIyXG and there
ain't no mamma in the forsythias. I even magnified the
heck out of the photo and she's not there. You're the
one who needs his eyes (or imagination) checked.

>See, I don't need any special tracking equipment or cams to capture
>wildlife stills. Only a mountain man like you does. All I have to do
>is look out the garden window in my kitchen at dawn or dusk and grab my
>old Samsung digi-cam.
>
>Here's a better look at mama for ya after she rounded up the twins and
>sent their asses packing back up into the woods. She prefers forsythia.
>
>https://imgur.com/aqfppMz

Yah, but you ain't got no bears like I do.

mixed nuts

Aug 9, 2020, 4:12:33 PM8/9/20
All you gotta do is follow the foot tracks the little guys made in the
grass back to where the mama is.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Aug 9, 2020, 4:23:16 PM8/9/20
and then she'll kick the shit out of you ,
if you want more of them throw a salt block in the bushes ,
a basket of apples will bring them around too

mixed nuts

Aug 9, 2020, 5:40:20 PM8/9/20
I didn't basket the apples. I snagged the good ones for applesauce and
left the scruffy ones for the deer and the groundhogs so you could sit
on the porch and watch the deer stuff themselves until their bellies
dragged.

--
Grizzly H.

%

Aug 9, 2020, 5:52:03 PM8/9/20
i watched three of them play tag on the top of baldy the other day ,
the woman i live with was impressed that i could see that far

Ms Kitty

Aug 10, 2020, 12:14:15 AM8/10/20

"Bill (not Jillians)" <noe...@none.not> wrote in message
I'm glad you posted that. I thought I saw mama, but I couldn't tell beyond
a shadow. . .

Ms Kitty

Aug 10, 2020, 12:15:50 AM8/10/20

"mixed nuts" <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote in message