Couple looking for Nasty Playmates 52424

Fred and Flo

Oct 29, 2008, 9:24:09 PM10/29/08
http://www.mynastyplaymates.com/

We are a married couple into swinging. We are looking for males, females and couples to swing with. The place we hang out is the best kept secret on the web for swingers. It's the only place I know where you can create a profile for a couple. Take a look, There is always a bunch of people online to talk to.

Take a look at our Couples Profile
http://www.mynastyplaymates.com/fred_and_flo

See Who's Online Right Now
http://www.mynastyplaymates.com/search.php?online_only=50&res_per_page=100