(IVÁN):Abraham fathered us with sin on earth: and our heavenly Father without darkness in Canaan with daily everlasting-richness forever:

Iván Valarezo

Apr 25, 2022, 9:31:58 AM4/25/22
Sábado, 23 de Abril, 2022 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

Abraham fathered us with sin on earth: and our heavenly Father without darkness in Canaan with daily everlasting-richness forever:

Graciously, our heavenly Father needed Abraham becoming father of Israel, His dream nation within Canaan, but also, He needed him to be the father of many nations, and this is to be father of the families of the entire earth thus to cleanse them from sin, given that, He was planning to Father his offspring entirely for His new earth in Canaan finally forever. Understanding that, our heavenly Father will always fail to Father those born in the sinful-flesh of Adam and Eve that ate from the forbidden fruit, from the tree of good and evil, therefore, He needed life restarted with His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac with every man, woman and child from ancient and modern nations thus removing sin in them at last everlastingly.

This means that our heavenly Father will have His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb in Canaan by the Holy Spirit’s powers with you, loved ones, neighbors and friends thus to have them live in captivity, as in living in hell’s torment with their sins that they will always fail to abandon them, so they may finally have their water baptism. That is to say: Also, that our heavenly Father had you along with everyone else from past and future generations born already from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers to abandon the Sinai’s desert (hell’s torment), thus, for you to live as Isaac with Moses and ancient Israel finally to receive His holy name fires over Mount Sinai, for the Red Sea baptism.

For this was the only way possible that our heavenly Father could have you reborn with His Son Jesus Christ from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers as Isaac taking your sins through Egypt’s captivity finally to abandon them at the Red Sea baptism, thus for you to become His Son Isaac receiving His daily blessing from heaven above continually in your homeland. Understanding that, our heavenly Father created heaven and earth to become His kingdom of love and endless-richness, however, as Adam and Eve sinned against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, Satan along with his fallen angels invaded His new Creation thus to contaminate it with your sin, so His holy name fires will fail always to be loved and honored.

However, our heavenly Father had created heaven and earth to have His holy name fires loved, served and honored with new powers, honors, glories and richness unseen before in heaven’s glory until now, so He may have His children born from His image and from His living-soul enriched endlessly to be perfect and holy as He is forever throughout the angelical kingdom. Therefore, our heavenly Father’s new kingdom of love and endless-richness had to be filled with His children born with Isaac’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood not only to remove sin from the Red Sea water baptism but also to enter Canaan to enjoy daily richness throughout the earth, thus to conquer new glories unseen before by anyone in heaven through eternity until now.

Confidently, it was important for our heavenly Father to have someone as Abraham living in Canaan already to enrich him every day along with his loved ones, as his wife Sarah with a barren-womb and the 318 adoptive children (bought with money from outsiders) thus having His sinful-children reborn with Isaac, fathered by Abraham through the nations until He could introduce them into Canaan. Indeed, our heavenly Father could only Fathered His children born in Canaan, given that, this is a holy land where sin fails to exist always through eternity, therefore, He needed Abraham fathering not only Israel but also the families of the nations until He could take them into His home-sweet-home thus with every one returning to life again, enriched already as He is everlastingly.

Consequently, our heavenly Father needed Abraham enriched along with his wife Sarah and the adoptive children (and this was you (besides Israel entirely) along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends from around the world), considerning that, He needed you to be enriched already as you emerged from the Sinai’s desert to defeat Satan’s venomous serpents forever to live again, knowing always richness endlessly. Moreover, our heavenly Father needed the families of ancient and modern nations emerging from the Sinai’s desert enriched as His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac with you not only to defeat Satan’s poverty, hunger and thirst from venomous serpents, but also, He needed you to enrich your homeland thus He may finally descend to an earth enriched by you already through many years.

Really, our heavenly Father defeated Satan along with fallen angels and death on sinful-earth by enriching Abraham to have you reborn as Isaac with His Son Jesus Christ through Sarah’s barren-womb, so He may again defeat Satan and his kingdom of darkness with you reborn with His only Son in Canaan finally knowing daily endless-richness always with Him as your only Father in heaven continually. Timely, our heavenly Father granted Moses His holy name fires, because now He could release it to Israel, then, He did it because people’s sins had been collected by ancient Israel born with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers, powers bigger than earth and that will never fail, because it is a constant power that blesses life until it is enriched greatly again endlessly.

Furthermore, we also must understand that our heavenly Father failed to give His holy name fires to Jacob as he asked the Angel of the Lord that had had fought with through the night to manifest it to him in those days, and then he said: why ask for my name, for it is a great name—now, tell me, what is your name. Then, he said: my name is Jacob. Here our Lord Jesus Christ asked Jacob for his name—not because he did not know it, however, he asked him (Jacob) for his name, because he was about to give him His great name that He could only give it to Israel. Then he replied by saying: my name is Jacob.

This is when, our heavenly Father needed to change his name Jacob to Israel, because he asked Him for His holy name fires that He could only release it to Israel—consequently the Angel said to Jacob: your name will no longer be Jacob but from now on your name will be Israel, so He may grant it to Israel for everyone lasting-salvation forever finally. Therefore, after ancient Israel finished collecting sins from the families of ancient and modern nations for the Red Sea baptism to abandon them for the families finally to receive His glorified-body that is Isaac to defeat Satan and the fallen angels along with death through the Sinai’s desert and at hell’s gates, then, Moses ascended Mount Sinai to receive it forever for Israel’s lasting-salvation.

In other words, our heavenly Father was not able to release His holy name fires to Jacob when he asked the Angel for it, instead he renamed Jacob to be Israel then he could give it to him, but this will be with Moses born after the world’s sins had been collected for four-hundred years to become baptized with humankind entirely at the Red Sea. Besides that, if our heavenly Father had released His holy name fires to Jacob when he asked for it to the Angel then he and his children would have failed to collect sins from the families of ancient and modern nations for the Red Sea baptism, understanding that, Jacob with it then the oath sworn to Isaac would had failed to collect sins forever.

Certainly, our heavenly Father needed to give His holy name fires only to Israel in Canaan but first they needed to collect every sin from the families of ancient and modern nations in Egypt’s captivity, representing hell’s torment, so He may have His name along with the sworn to Isaac’s powers taking everyone’s sins into eternal destruction, finally for everyone’s richness may come abundantly. Otherwise, it would have been impossible for our heavenly Father to enrich every man, woman and child from families from past and future genrations thus to enrich the earth entirely for His holy name fires to be loved, served and honored in His new kingdom of love and endless-richness: thus, finally welcoming Him to descend to live forever loved by His children in Canaan.

Regrettably, Satan still needed to possess the earth by causing not only Adam and Eve to sin but also descendants through coming generations, thus, contaminating His new kingdom of love and endless-richness so His holy name fires will fail to be loved, served and exalted by His children, however, the earth was created with Canaan, where sin fails to exist despite its damaging presence. Therefore, it was important for our heavenly Father to have Abraham as your father along with every man, woman and child from families of ancient and modern nations through the Sinai’s desert thus enriching him mightily with His Son Isaac, because in Canaan He will be everyone’s loving Father from heaven above enriching them with great richness throughout life until His kingdom may come.

Considering that, our heavenly Father needed to defeat Satan along with the fallen angels and death in paradise, because it was there where sin began with Lucifer’s angelical rebellion against Him and His holy name fires but also rebellion contaminated humankind in paradise for coming generations, therefore, He placed Canaan upon earth to defeat Satan’s kingdom of darkness, by destroying sin with you baptized. Definitively, our heavenly Father needed sin destroyed not only with Abraham and in every man, woman and child from ancient and modern nations throughout the desert by enriching everyone with His Son Isaac, but also, He needed you enriched with His daily richness from heaven above throughout Canaan thus enriching the earth for His kingdom of love, coming in your homeland finally forever enriched.

For our heavenly Father is a God of great richness that we have failed to receive through the generations because Satan is still fighting to impoverish the earth by impoverishing you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends, understanding that, once Satan and death are defeated in you then they will abandon you for richness always to come towards you with great powers. Consequently, our heavenly Father had His Son Jesus Christ born with you as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers pulling you out from hell, poverty and death to destroy sin in water baptism by invoking His name’s perfect holiness, so you may become reborn in Canaan thus to enrich you, enriching the earth entirely for His coming kingdom of love finally.

That is why, that Israel entirely will fail to descend into hell’s torment always because they are not only born with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers that prevents them to descend there forever cursed (because they are already blessed forever through generations), however, Moses and ancient Israel were there already to pull you out from poverty, hunger and death to live again enriched. However, people still descend into hell’s torment cursed by sin for failing water baptism by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob to abandon the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh to live victoriously over Satan, understanding that, baptized in water then everyone will become reborn with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers never to see perdition’s torment forever cursed.

Really, until now our heavenly Father has never allowed any Hebrew to descend into hell’s torment forever cursed (because of sin), given that, they had already been there through the Sinai’s desert with Moses along with families of ancient and modern nations to rescue them, thus, they will never descend there unless they fail to show love to Him in Canaan after a millennium. That is to say, that soon our heavenly Father will have the entire house of Israel that is with Moses over Mount Sinai to live in Canaan for a thousand-years, because they need to show that they love Him, however, those that will fail to show love to Him with the water baptism then they will be cast into the lake of fire lastly.

Then, you may say that they are privileged because they will always fail to descend into hell's torment forever cursed—well, that is the truth, they will fail to descend there because they are born with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers—now, you could be privileged the same by been baptized in water—then you will possess the same powers as they do. This is truth, for every Muslin, Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist, Shinto, Islamic, False-religions, Christian and other faiths as well, given that, baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob then they will abandon the sinful-flesh for the sacred-flesh where they always fail to enter hell’s torment forever cursed due to sin well into eternity to come.

In truth, you will live a glorious life just as in heaven’s glory, because you will be living our heavenly Father’s eternal life that has defeated Satan and the fallen angels along with death and hell’s torment finally to conquer the earth entirely for His coming kingdom of love and endless-richness, where you will always grow because His sacred-flesh, the Holy-seed, is in you. Here is where our heavenly Father will always listen to you, as you may daily read the bible, His living-words that have amazing powers to bless you along your loved ones, neighbors and friends thus you may live His glorious life that has already expelled Satan, sin, witchcraft, and death from Canaan but also from your homeland for richness to come always towards you.

Certainly, it is here, where you will defeat Satan, sin, death, witchcraft, and hell, because baptized in water then you will live in Isaac sacred-flesh, where He has declared you His only Son Isaac in heaven and on earth, whether you are a man, woman or a child from the nations, understanding that, His sacred-flesh cleanses you daily until His kingdom of love comes finally. Conveniently, our heavenly Father had every Muslin, Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist, Shinto, Islamic, Hebrew, Christian and others reborn with Moses and ancient Israel as the tree lying next to Marah to sweeten its bitter waters to become integrated in Isaac’s sacred-flesh thus becoming one man to eat manna from heaven above moreover drink from the rock of salvation to defeat Satan’s serpents forever finally.

Lovingly, our heavenly Father needed Isaac that had become one with the families of ancient and modern nations not only triumphing through the Sinai’s desert but also at hell’s gate bitten by Satan’s snakes later to be bitten by bronze snakes at the entrance of the Synagogue of Jerusalem, His cross, finally to be accepted by Him in the Holy of Holiest with lasting-salvation. Timely, our heavenly Father needed every man, woman and child from the families of ancient and modern nations inside the Synagogue, of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest tearing down its curtain, by spilling His atoning-blood brought to them by His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac, thus, finally defeating His enemies within Canaan’s Holy Place, but also defeat them in your homeland for His coming kingdom.

This means that our heavenly Father had His children reborn from the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest not only starting with Adam and Eve along with everyone from the nations to defeat Satan in holy ground, where His atoning-blood had been spilled tearing the curtain to the floor but also to defeat repeatedly every enemy throughout the earth with His Holy of Holiest powers. Really, it is our heavenly Father’s perfect will done on earth as in heaven to defeat enemies coming your way with the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest victories, starting with Satan, death and witchcraft families (always working tirelessly to destroy you one way or another), thus, for you only to know victories over every evil through life, until kingdom comes finally upon earth.

Surely, our heavenly Father needs to transfer His Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest victories into your home not only blessing you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends, but also, He needs places that you may frequently visit blessed thus to expel every unclean spirit that might be operating there against you—thus you may always increase in His richness throughout life. Really, our heavenly Father needs destroyed every unclean spirit coming your way from Satan, death and witchcraft families eager to destroy you whenever possible, understanding that, you must be impoverished to serve his wicked wilds around every family thus bringing his kingdom of darkness upon earth finally defeating our heavenly Father’s endeavor to have His holy name fires in your life entirely glorified forever.

Therefore, water baptized then you will become as perfect and holy as our heavenly Father is everlastingly, considering that, you were reborn in Canaan from His Synagogue of Jerusalem’s holy heart, today physically in you nation, thus bring His Holy of Holiest victories entirely in your home, neighborhood, city and nation to exalt His holy name with you causing richness coming always towards you permanently. Again, this is to say that our heavenly Father needs to defeat every enemy in your hometown, starting in your home and workplaces, so Satan will always fail to get the best from you, loved ones, neighbors and friends, understanding that with His Synagogue, of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest glories then He could dress you with amazing daily abundant richness unseen on earth before.

Historically, we can see our heavenly Father blessing Israel entirely every Sabbath rest, understanding that, He needs to use the glories, victories and conquests reached within the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest to cleanse them but also families of the nations through the generations, thus, He blessed them faithfully with great richness to bring His coming kingdom of love upon earth finally forever. Well, this is what our heavenly Father will do with you, a Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, Taoist, Shinto, Islamic, False-religions, Christian and others, rescued already from the Sinai’s desert as hell’s torment washed clean from sins with the Red Sea baptism to become reborn as Isaac again but this time in Canaan, where He knows that you will always love Him through life with daily richness.

Really, if truth be told, then you will know that your ancestors descended into hell’s torment forever cursed by their sins are surrendered to demons attacking them now to reach you somehow affecting your daily living in your home, neighbors and workplaces, thus you will always fail to live a happy, prosperous and enriched life by our heavenly Father’s Holy of Holiest daily victories. Understanding that, every man, woman and child not born with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers as the Hebrew families, then, they will descend into hell’s torment attacked by demons because of their sins thus to destroy you through them nowadays, however, baptized in water then you will escape these evils only knowing victories conquered within the Holy of Holiest already for you forever.

Now, understanding that the Hebrews will always fail to descend into hells’ torment cursed by sin then Satan, death and unclean spirits will close in tormenting them in daily affairs, because they can never see them in hell as the gentile families, however, they have witchcraft families with wicked spirits always leading them into holocausts, assimilating hell always avoided by them entirely until now. Moreover, these terrible holocausts have always come towards Hebrew families, because every richness received from our heavenly Father, given that, they celebrate Sabbath rest along with yearly Holy Festivities, then, as they may put this richness upon witchcraft families’ hands, thus they are paying in full for another holocaust, so they will always miss the glory of His coming kingdom of love upon earth.

Definitely, for this is richness that our heavenly Father is granting faithfully to the Hebrew families through generations to fill His coming kingdom of love with powers from heaven’s glory thus exalting them over the nations of the entire earth with even new amazing richness, so He may finally descend into Canaan honored with great abundance of richness unseen before throughout humankind until now. That is why, that our heavenly Father told Hebrew families through the Messiah walking the streets of the cities of Israel that they were never to give that which is holy to dogs nor pearls to the swine, considering that, this is richness to enrich His coming kingdom of love, but also, for Him to bring the angelical kingdom upon earth forever blessed finally.

Therefore, Satan that is always tormenting gentile families in hell’s torments then because he will always fail to have the Hebrew families before him to torment them with death and fallen angels, thus far, he has brought hell’s torment towards them by having witchcraft families cursing until they are destroyed with richness received from our heavenly Father, by turning divine-richness into holocausts as always. Now, for Israel always to escape these evils from hell’s torment, sin, curses and witchcraft families bringing towards them death in unspeakable holocausts, then they must be reborn from water baptism: understanding that, it was with the Red Sea baptism with Moses that they entered the Sinai’s desert with its evils to destroy them with its venous serpents never to see hell’s torment again.

Well, this is also true for gentile families throughout the nations, if they may become baptized in water by invoking Him, as God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, given that, otherwise they will return to hell’s torments forever cursed by sin and Satan’s venous serpents as unclean spirits attacking them always through life until they are defeated finally forever. In other words, Moses along with ancient Israel entered the Sinai’s desert with the Red Sea baptism finally escaping hell’s torment, but families of ancient and modern nations were not baptized, because they were lying as the tree next to Marah’s bitter waters in need of baptism, therefore, as they may become baptize nowadays then they will fail to enter hell forever lost again.

However, nowadays Israel needs to become baptized in water by invoking His name’s perfect holiness of salvation to enter His holy presence within the Synagogue, of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest to show that they will love Him always through His new kingdom of love, understanding that, He will only know that they love Him reborn in Canaan’s amazing eternal richness, perfection and holiness through eternity. Therefore, it is the same with gentile families of ancient and modern nations along with the angelical hosts, because they need to enter Canaan manifesting Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that they love Him and His holy name fires throughout life eternally in His new kingdom of love, as His new earth, where sin fails to exist through eternity forever.

Surely, baptized in water then you will manifest along with your children love to Him in Canaan, because reborn in water baptism by invoking His name’s perfect holiness immediately you are born in Canaan’s eternal life richness defeating Satan, witchcraft, devils, death and hell’s torment thus conquering the earth for His coming kingdom of love that enriches Him and His name through life always. Caringly, our heavenly Father gave birth to you from His image and His living-soul to love Him as His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit have loved Him and His holy name fires throughout the angelical kingdom until now, therefore, He has given birth to us with His amazing-love, granting us every day richness to enrich Him always through eternity with love abundantly.

It is as the angelical hosts, created by His living-words’ powers in perfect holiness, authorities and everlasting glories thus to love, serve and glorify Him along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that blesses His holy name fires to attain even greater richness throughout His Creation everlastingly, however, this is you now reborn from Him with even greater powers unseen before. However, our heavenly Father privileged not only us to be born from His image and His living-soul granting us His amazing-richness that pleases His holy heart completely forever, as we may love, serve and worship His holy name fires in Canaan, because He will live there forever enriched by us with greater richness throughout eternity, blessing Him daily as the angels in heaven’s glory.

Now, for you, loved ones, neighbors and friends, as Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist, Shinto, Hebrew, Christian, False-religiones, and others water baptized already then you will abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error for the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, where everybody is declared perfect and holy with the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers thus loving Him as His Son does always forever enrich. Otherwise, you will always fail to know richness that our heavenly Father has granted unto you as His only Son reborn with you through water baptism to be Isaac always before Him in the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest, thus, you may bless Him and His holy name with your loved ones throughout your homeland with perfect daily richness always coming towards you.

Really, our heavenly Father has granted you powers bigger than the earth and impossible to fail you, because these powers are constant and they have never failed through eternity, therefore, water baptized then you may live His life reborn instantly as Isaac to be with Him always each day victorious over Satan, death and witchcraft, enriching you progressively to enrich the earth entirely forever. Certainly, our heavenly Father had His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac with you from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers thus rescuing you from hell’s torments to have you reborn with His Son again from David’s virgin daughter to live in Canaan His eternal life baptized at the Jordan finally entering the Holy of Holiest to enrich you and your homeland forever.

Positively, our heavenly Father not only needed you reborn from Sarah’s barren-womb with His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac escaping hell, poverty and death, furthermore, He needed you reborn from David’s daughter breaking her virgin-womb to enter Canaan, finally for you to break His virgin-womb as the curtain separating you from the Holy of Holiest to be enriched finally in His new earth today. Furthermore, our heavenly Father will enrich you nowadays, because He is descending into Canaan, causing it to flow with milk and honey, knowledge of the Lord, wisdom, intelligence, healing and powers filling His new earth with His endless-glories that His new kingdom of love will be bringing forever to families of ancient and modern nations, thus He needs you enriched to do this now.

Therefore, baptized already then you will live Canaan’s eternal life that has defeated Satan, death, witchcraft families, hell’s torment and enemies to conquer the earth entirely for His coming kingdom of love that will only become manifested with prosperity emanating daily from the Holy of Holiest, where He has blessed you with amazing endless-richness through eternity baptized in water already in your home’s bathtub. Really, our heavenly Father has defeated all enemies from Satan’s kingdom of darkness that wanted to destroy you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends, so you will always fail to know the oath sworn to Isaac’ powers operating in you permanently baptized in water already, where He has sworn faithfulness towards you until you will reach richness, enriching you greatly within your homeland.

Moreover, our heavenly Father will always be with you living together with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest thus your home, workplaces, places that you will visit frequently throughout your neighborhood, city and nation may also become His home-sweet-home, the Holy of Holiest, filled with endless-richness always for you until His kingdom may come lastly. Unquestionably, as our heavenly Father received you nailed to His Son Jesus Christ’s hands and feet in the Holy of Holiest then He also received your home, workplaces, places you visit frequently in your neighborhood, city and nation, so they may also become the Holy of Holiest filled with endless-richness for you only to know daily richness through life as in heaven’s glory today.

For our heavenly Father really needs the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest in your home, workplaces, places you visit, community, city, nation and even places that you may go vacationing on earth, giving that with the Holy of Holiest He will do His perfect will on earth with you around the clock as in heaven with the angels for more coming richness always. That is the truth. Indeed, wherever you may go on earth then the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest filled with victories, glories, powers, richness, love, peace, healing, happiness and everlasting-prosperity will go with you faithfully, understanding that, our heavenly Father will perform His will on earth with you increasingly as in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts for coming richness always towards you and loved ones abundantly.

Really, our heavenly Father needs to enrich the earth by enriching every man, woman and child from Israel and families of ancient and modern nations, given that, not only Satan needs to impoverish you along with everyone else, but also, he needs the earth destroyed, for it was created for His new kingdom of love for His holy name fires coming glories everlastingly. However, our heavenly Father enriches the earth with you since you were born with His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit, considering that, He told Moses that in three days you will reach the Promised Land, instead, He was speaking for Messiah’s resurrection in the Third Day from the earth’s heart with you enriched with life eternally in Canaan.

That is why, that water baptized then you have resurrected on the Third Day in Canaan within the Holy of Holiest, the land of eternal love, healing, everlasting richness and the endless-happiness of your heart, loved ones, neighbors and friends, because it is from here where our heavenly Father will know that you love Him dearly engulfed with every day never-ending richness into everlasting. Indeed, it is here, where you will have returned to our heavenly Father’s life loving you dearly throughout life upon earth, because it is a life that looks forward for the best for you from heaven’s glory, from the earth’s heart through Canaan’s richness, understanding that, here is where He will tell you that now He knows that you love Him without end forever.

Therefore, it is here, where our heavenly Father will be your Father in heaven’s glory always blessing you with His eternal life that attracts richness towards you, loved ones, neighbors and friends around the clock throughout your days on earth until His kingdom may finally come to stay with you forever enriched already in your homeland well into all eternity to come. Really, this means that when our heavenly Father in heaven is your Father throughout the earth then you will know richness that you have always failed to receive through your days until now, considering that, in the sinful-flesh Satan attacks you claiming to be your father with witchcraft, therefore, you will live a cursed life until you finally descend into hell’s torment forever lost.

However, water baptized by invoking His name’s perfect holiness nowadays then you will find yourself in Canaan with our heavenly Father enjoying: love, power, richness, prosperity and everlasting-happiness, understanding that, you have entered already long-ago in the Synagogue of Jerusalem’s Holy of Holiest as our heavenly Father’s perfect will, bringing richness into your home for loved ones, neighbors and friends throughout your homeland permanently. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main