Re: So it's true.

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

cipher

未讀,
2014年1月17日 清晨6:30:142014/1/17
收件者:
On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 00:02:11 -0800, Janithor Inscribed upon the Golden
Tablets of Usenet thusly:

> x-no-archive: yes
>

> Fakey actually did spnak Checky out of AUK. What is this group coming
> to? Where is the leadership?

Never happen. Checkmate is luring him in for Yet Another Colossal Spank®

> Meanwhile, Gary Burnore continues to do...nothing.

Government that governs least, governs best...

)\ ( ) /( Cipher/Proud Member, Netscum Alumni Association
)-(0^^0)-( Bungmunch U./AHM Memorial Institute of F@x0r1n6/Dean
)/ \\// \( Colonel/1st Virginia Volunteers/CeSium Brigade
(oo) Registered Linux User #556617
/ ~~ \ Empire of APDD/#6-5p07/VLNOC Cohort #1407
o@o o@o Keeper of the alt.CeSium FAQ

[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

未讀,
2014年1月17日 上午11:39:472014/1/17
收件者:
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>

Dave A. Howard the Coward (aka cipher the substandard kook),
in <news:777pp8....@news.alt.net> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 00:02:11 -0800, Janithor Inscribed
> upon the Golden Tablets of Usenet thusly:

>> Fakey actually did spnak Checky out of AUK. What is
>> this group coming to? Where is the leadership?

> Never happen. Checkmate is luring him

Is that what you call his melting down at all hours; socking
up then stupidly outing his socks; his all caps proclamation
that he spent all night Google-stalking me, only to
thoroughly fuck it up yet again; his insistence that a
picture of a vagina was actually a guy's asshole and balls;
his perpetual stupidity in regards to his underpowered fairy
fag clownmobile and his claims it could beat an all-round
superior vehicle; his running out of AUK like his ass had
been lit afire; his doing the same from the Flonk; his
subsequent running away from Usenet?

One doesn't win from a position of weakness.
You should know that from experience, Dave.

<snicker>

> in for Yet Another Colossal Spank®

Chimpy wants Yet Another Colossal SPNAK! ?

Just how many do I need to give the buttsore little loser
before he admits the tears streaming down his face are
spank-related?

<snicker>

>> Meanwhile, Gary Burnore continues to do...nothing.

> Government that governs least, governs best...

Then DiddleTard's doing one hell of a job... he doesn't
govern at all.

Say, Dave... about your incarceration in a mental hospital.
What say you enlighten everyone as to just how a Porta-Potty
made you go insane?

<snicker>

--

FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night
long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$1...@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he
claims is a guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$2...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$4...@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$5...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$5...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$3...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$5...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$5...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$1...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$3...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$2...@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$2...@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$9...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$4...@news.mixmin.net>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with
random objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$2...@news.mixmin.net>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a
vagina is actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on
about assholes and balls... couldn't shut up about them:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$4...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$2...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$1...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$3...@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$6...@news.mixmin.net>

Checkmate's Rules To Live By:
=========================
MID: <MPG.2a5ec5516...@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$1...@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <6qft9a....@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$1...@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

"You gerbils are always in the dark."

"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."
=========================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

訊息已遭刪除

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

未讀,
2014年1月17日 晚上11:47:212014/1/17
收件者:
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt.
<snicker>

Dave A. Howard the Coward (aka cipher the substandard kook),
in <news:778iqa....@news.alt.net> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

alt.fakeysucks

Bwahaha! D(uhhh)ave's getting perturbed.

<snicker>

> On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:39:47 +0000, [Tor]
> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
> Inscribed upon the Golden Tablets of Usenet thusly:

> Nothing<SPNAK!>

Why are you running from explaining just exactly how a
Porta-Potty drove you so batty you were committed to a
mental institution, Dave?

You're mentally fragile, Dave... best you watch your step or
I'll crack your skull open, stir your brain to the
consistency of pudding, and snack on it. Again.

cipher

未讀,
2014年1月20日 下午4:24:372014/1/20
收件者:
On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 04:47:21 +0000, Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Emeritus Inscribed upon the Golden Tablets of Usenet thusly:

> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>
> Dave A. Howard the Coward (aka cipher the substandard kook),
> in <news:778iqa....@news.alt.net> did thusly jump head first into
> the wood chipper again:
>
> alt.fakeysucks
>
> Bwahaha! D(uhhh)ave's getting perturbed.
>
> <snicker>
>
>> On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:39:47 +0000, [Tor]
>> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus Inscribed upon the Golden
>> Tablets of Usenet thusly:
>
>> Nothing<SPNAK!>
>
> Why are you running from explaining just exactly how a Porta-Potty drove
> you so batty you were committed to a mental institution, Dave?
>
> You're mentally fragile, Dave... best you watch your step or I'll crack
> your skull open, stir your brain to the consistency of pudding, and
> snack on it. Again.
>
> <snicker>

I keep waiting for you to make your big move, yet you never do. You keep
talkin' the talk, you never walk the walk.

What a lamester you are...

[Tor] Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus

未讀,
2014年1月21日 凌晨12:03:342014/1/21

in <news:77gpnn....@news.alt.net> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

> On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 04:47:21 +0000,
> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
> Inscribed upon the Golden Tablets of Usenet thusly:

>> Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
>>
>> Dave A. Howard the Coward (aka cipher the substandard kook),
>> in <news:778iqa....@news.alt.net> did thusly jump head
>> first into the wood chipper again:
>>
>> alt.fakeysucks

alt.fakeysucks. Poor stupid D(uhhh)ave. I'm getting to him.

<snicker>

>> Bwahaha! D(uhhh)ave's getting perturbed.

<crickets>

What's the matter, D(uhhh)ave? You just gonna ignore all the
evidence you provide that I'm getting to you? Sort of like
taking a punch, bleeding all over the place, and claiming it
doesn't hurt, innit?

<snicker>
>> <snicker>

>>> On Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:39:47 +0000, [Tor]
>>> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
>>> Inscribed upon the Golden Tablets of Usenet thusly:

>>> Nothing<SPNAK!>

>> Why are you running from explaining just exactly how a Porta-Potty drove
>> you so batty you were committed to a mental institution, Dave?

<crickets>

Don't admit you've gone insane in the past over something as
innocuous as a portable toilet, D(uhhh)ave. That might look
bad for you.

<snicker>

>> You're mentally fragile, Dave... best you watch your step or I'll crack
>> your skull open, stir your brain to the consistency of pudding, and
>> snack on it. Again.
>>
>> <snicker>

> I keep waiting for you to make your big move, yet you never do. You keep
> talkin' the talk, you never walk the walk.

<cracks D(uhhh)ave's skull, picks up spoon>

Watch what you wish for, D(uhhh)ave.

<snicker>

> What a lamester you are...

Bwahahaha! After you hobbled into AUK flapping your
toothless gums about how you were here to kick ass and take
names, your pacemaker glitched, you loaded your adult
diaper, your glasses slipped off the end of your nose, you
stumbled over your walker, and you ended up a tangled mess
on the floor, croaking out your "You damn kids!" blather as
we young-uns laughed at the inept geriatric.

Then to bolster your 'rep', you started bragging about your
past, and promptly outed yourself, leading to even more
hilarity at your expense.

You then quietly slipped away, returning only occasionally
to shake your fist at us youngsters and tell us to get off'n
yer lawn.

I don't need to do anything, you're doing a great job of
tripping yourself up. You're a lamester like that.

Now about that Porta-Potty driving you so batty you were
committed to a mental institution, D(uhhh)ave. What about a
portable toilet irked you so much that you went completely
insane to the point you disconnected from reality,
D(uhhh)ave?

Face your past, D(uhhh)ave, it's the only way to overcome
it. Well, that and a heavy regimen of psychotropic drugs.

Which drugs are you on, D(uhhh)ave?
0 則新訊息