World's Youngest Certified Instructor

Bilal Iqbal

Mar 8, 2002, 4:18:35 PM3/8/02
Dear Readers,

I am posting my resume on this forum for your kind consideration. My
name is Bilal Iqbal. I am 16 years old and live in Islamabad,
Pakistan. I am currently studying in 11th Grade (FSc Part I). Apart
from my academic studies, I have been using computers as a serious
user right from the age of 11. I have been involved in some IT related
activities and have the honor of holding a number of Worldwide
Recognized IT Certifications. I started using Computers as a serious
user right from the age of 11. It is an honor for me that I am the
World's Youngest to hold most of these certifications. I completed my
first certification "Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)" at the
age of 13. After which I never stopped and kept on getting practical
experience as well as other IT/Computer related certifications and
today I hold more than 16 Worldwide Recognized IT Certifications. My
record for several certifications has still not been broken by anyone.
I currently hold MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, MCSE+I, MCDBA, MCT, CCNA, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, Linux+, CIW Associate, CIW Professional, Master CIW
Designer, Master CIW Administrator and CIW Certified Instructor
certifications and some e-certifications.

Currently, I am seeking for some company / government which can
sponsor me for my future education and in return, I would like to
serve that company / government. I have already approached my own
country's government but sorry to say, they are not at all interested
in helping.

Please reply me on my personal email address at: bi...@compucraze.com
as I am not currently subscribed to this forum

Thanks in advance!

Bilal Iqbal.

===

Resume of Bilal Iqbal
=====================
(WORLD'S YOUNGEST MCSE+I, MCDBA, MCT, A+, NETWORK+, I-NET+, LINUX+,
CCNA, MASTER CIW DESIGNER, MASTER CIW ADMINISTRATOR, CIW CERTIFIED
INSTRUCTOR)

GENERAL INFORMATION:
====================
Name : Bilal Iqbal
Date of Birth : June 15, 1985
Age : 16 years
Home Address : House No. 374, Street No. 13, F-10/2,
Islamabad, PAKISTAN
Home Phone: 0092+51-2292096
Cell Phone: 0092+300-9556922
Occupation: College Student & Part-time IT Trainer/Instructor
Email: bilal_i...@yahoo.com
Personal Website: http://www.bilal-iqbal.com
Qualifications: SSC (Secondary School Certificate) 10th Grade,
11th Grade (Undergoing)
Certifications: MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, MCSE+I, MCDBA, MCT, A+,
Network+, i-Net+, Linux+, CCNA, CIW
Associate,
CIW Professional, Master CIW Designer,
Master
CIW Administrator, CIW Certified
Instructor
Foreign Memberships: CompTIA IT Professional
Awards Achieved: National Achievers Award (Youth-IT) by Rotary Club,
PASS 2001 Award
MCP ID # 1510437
Cisco ID # CSCO10033850

OBJECTIVE:
To be sponsored for my further education and specialization by an
upwardly mobile organization that is dedicated to seeing the budding
talent in information technology reach its optimum, and then to join
my sponsors for their and my own country's future growth.

SUMMARY:
* Windows, Linux, Web Design, HTML, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Netscape,
Internet Explorer, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, SQL, Customer
Support, Technical Writing, Training, Network Management, System
Administration, E-Commerce, Hardware, Internet, Cisco.
* Programming Experiences in Basic Language.
* Operating Experience in applications like Databases, Data
Warehousing, Word Processors, Spreadsheets.
* Designing and Maintaining Network Experience on Linux, Unix, Windows
NT, Windows 2000 Platform with different clients.

EMPLOYMENT:

1998 - Present
CEO, CompuCraze Internet Services (Pvt) Ltd.
=======
* Designed, Implemented & Maintained the entire network of CompuCraze
Inc. on Linux Slackware Platform and later upgraded to Linux Redhat
Platform.
* Duties include System Administration, Network Management & Web
Designing.
* Designed & hosted various sites including CompuCraze Inc.
www.compucraze.com, www.compucraze.net , Sherwani Syndicate Computer
Institute www.sherwani-it.com , RoboView Technologies www.roboview.com
, SysComp Inc www.syscompk.com , Auction Pak Ltd. www.auctionpak.com ,
www.technocoin.com, www.technocart.com, www.bi-shopper.com,
www.ongroups.com, www.spreeshop.com, www.virusoft.com,
www.itmagpk.com, www.itnewspk.com, www.tarsia.com etc on behalf of
this company (some still under development).

(1999 - 2001)
Consulting Observer, National Database and Registration Authority
(NADRA)
=======
* Observed and participated actively in formation, organization and
setup of Pakistan's National Database and Registration Authority
(NADRA).
* Provided consultancy services in setup of over 400 node LAN at
central site, 25 node LANs at 8 regional sites and WAN connectivity
through diverse medias to all these 8 remote stations.
* Closely studied the setup of Citizen Database and National Data
Warehouse as a DBA, and formation of National Information
Infrastructure as a Network Engineer.
* Duties include System Administration, Network Management & Database
Administration.
* Designed & hosted official web sites of NADRA including
www.nadrapk.com, www.nadra.gov.pk, www.pakistancard.com,
www.pakistanid.com, www.pakistanidcard.com and www.surveypak.com (some
still under development).

(1999 - 2001)
Network Admin & Trainer, Sherwani Syndicate Computer Institute,
Pakistan
======
* Duties include training CIW Designer & CIW Administrator Track
classes.
* Duties also include the design & maintenance of the institute
network which consists of 4 labs containing 20 Computers each. The
network consists of combination of computers running Windows NT,
Windows 2000 & Linux.
* Also worked on Cisco Router 2500 Series and configured two Cisco
Routers in CCNA Lab and integrated them with rest of the network.

Contract (1999)
Trainer, FD College, Pakistan
======
* Provided training to three MCSE 4.0 batches of upto 20 students each
and also performed the duties of Lab Instructor.

Contract (1998)
Network Administrator, National Institute of Computer Studies,
Pakistan
======
* Designed and Implemented the network consisting of 4 Labs with 25
Computers each. Mostly worked with Windows NT & Windows 98 Operating
System during that network installation.

1995 - 1997
System Operator, CompuCraze Bulletin Board System, Pakistan
======
* Designed, Implemented and Maintained the hobbyist Bulletin Board
System (BBS) for the first time in Pakistan.
* Regular duties include User Management, Computer Management and
Feedback response. Thus worked on behalf of Customer Support &
Technical Support team as well.

CURRENT EDUCATION:
Secondary School Level (equivalent to 10th Grade):
Islamabad Model College for Boy, F-7/3, Islamabad, Pakistan.

* Secondary School Certificate (SSC) - completed with 78.2% marks
* High Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) - undergoing

Certifications Held:
=====================
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP + Internet)
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE + Internet)
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
CompTIA A+
CompTIA Network+
CompTIA i-Net+
CompTIA Linux+
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
CIW Associate (CIW A)
CIW Professional (CIW P)
Master CIW Designer (M CIW D)
Master CIW Administrator (M CIW A)
CIW Certified Instructor (CIW CI)

OTHER SKILLS/INFORMATION:
* In habit of reading anything from literature to fiction, and
technical books to philosophy and psychology.
* Likes to watch action, horror and comedy movies.
* Likes to play outdoor games like Football.
* Very proficient in spoken and written English. Can communicate
comfortably with anyone in English language and have no problem so far
in imparting training in this language to a variety of student base.

FUTURE EDUCATION PLANS:

Certification Intentions:
=========================
CIW Security Analyst
Compaq ASE
CompTIA e-Biz+
CompTIA Server+
Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE)
Solaris Certified System Administrator (SCSA)
Nortel Certification Path
Teradata Certification Path

Academic Plans:
* B.E. Telecom Engineering or Computer Engineering
* Masters Degree in Computer Science
* Masters Degree in Telecom
* Masters Degree in English Literature
* PhD in Computer Science (Topic not decided yet)