Obtain,A+,Network+,Security+,Server+,Linux+ Without Tests and Study(100% Passing Gaurantee)

1 view

vinay saxena

Apr 5, 2008, 4:48:03 AM4/5/08
Obtain Microsoft,Cisco,Comptia,CheckPoint,Citrix,CIW,CWNP,Ec-
Council,ITIL,Juniper,IBM,LPI,Novell,Nortel,Oracle,Sun,VMware,Microsoft
Dynamics Certifications Without Tests and Study.

How anyone can avail this facility :- ?
We have Many Testing Centers( vue and prometric) worldwide.So, our
Professional Technicians Will do the Exams on the Candidates
Behalf.Make them Pass and then provide Scoresheet to the
candidates.After that candidate will Check his Test results and
Certificaiton Status easily of certification Vendor official Website.

What things we need from candidates :- ?
we just need these things from the candidate
1. candidate full name ( that he need to appear on his scorehseet and
certificate)
2. candidate full address ( for certifiaciton delivery)
3. candidate Passport or driving Liciense Colour Scan copy( as photo
id proof)
4. candidate cell or landline number ( with country code)

After providing these things candidate will get certifiated within 10
working days..

For pricelist and Anymore Questions Contact Us at Cert...@yahoo.com