CompTia A+ Exam Preperation!

Azim Riaz

Jan 6, 2004, 5:12:14 PM1/6/04
Hello,

I am selling a the new CompTia A+ 2003 new objective 220-301 exam in .pdf file format on cd over 350+ questions with full explanations and also graphics great to help you prepare for those new CompTia 2003 objectives, please email if looking to purchase.

£10.00 Inc P&P

Accept Paypal, Checks or Money Transfers

Thank You!

Azim Riaz

Slammer

Jan 6, 2004, 8:38:18 PM1/6/04
This is a discussion group, not a book store.  Take your pdf and Shove it.

--
Slammer
MCSA, CNA, iNet+, Server+, Net+, A+

Emer

Jan 8, 2004, 7:36:58 AM1/8/04

A= Voucher

Jan 14, 2004, 9:44:09 AM1/14/04
Hello Guy!!!!

I passed A+ Exam!!!!

I got discounted voucher from http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp
for only US $92.
and two vouchers for only US $182.00

Here is Certification Prep Guides according to latest exam requirment
, very good price for excellent Material
http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

If you wish to Catch Discounts please hurry up.

Good Luck

"Emer" <chu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<N9cLb.39362$342.2...@read2.cgocable.net>...

> Amen
> "Slammer" <msc...@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> This is a discussion group, not a book store. Take your pdf and Shove
> it.
>
> --
> Slammer
> MCSA, CNA, iNet+, Server+, Net+, A+

> "Azim Riaz" <azim ri...@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

> Hello,
>
> I am selling a the new CompTia A+ 2003 new objective 220-301 exam in
> .pdf file format on cd over 350+ questions with full explanations and
> also graphics great to help you prepare for those new CompTia 2003
> objectives, please email if looking to purchase.
>
> 10.00 Inc P&P
>
> Accept Paypal, Checks or Money Transfers
>
> Thank You!
>
> Azim Riaz

samantha

May 11, 2015, 6:35:50 AM5/11/15
On Wednesday, January 7, 2004 at 3:43:09 AM UTC+5:30, Azim Riaz wrote:
> Hello, I am selling a the new CompTia A+ 2003 new objective 220-301 exam in .pdf file format on cd over 350+ questions with full explanations and also graphics great to help you prepare for those new CompTia 2003 objectives, please email if looking to purchase. £10.00 Inc P&P Accept Paypal, Checks or Money Transfers Thank You! Azim Riaz

The CompTIA A+ certification is CompTIA's leading entry-level, vendor neutral examination for computer- service technicians. For the beginners of the IT field CompTIA A+ is the most suggested of all as it makes you great as a computer technician. There is no prerequirement for this certification and even no prior knowledge in computers is necessary. This course is for beginners, however basic skills will be helpful. CompTIA A+ certificates guarantee the right people have the right skills. By offering certification choices for specific job scenarios, CompTIA A+ gives individuals the power to grow their careers in a definite area, and employers the flexibility to select the exam combination that best fits their requirements.
And most significantly, on average, an A+ certified person gets a lot of earnings than alternative persons who have an equivalent job profile. CompTIA A+ certification opens the high salary career options into the top companies throughout the world.
For more information about Comptia A+ certification exam training and all other comptia certification exam visit www.certxpert.com