Thank you for trying my apps!

Sidd SG

May 24, 2014, 4:46:19 AM5/24/14
Hello,
I would sincerely like to thank all those who have downloaded my CompTIA A+ apps.

Though I would really like to thank each of you personally, unfortunately, there is no way for me to know who downloaded the app and thank them individually, so I am mailing the whole group.

I hope my apps have been and continue to be useful for your certification preparations and you were able to make full use of them.

In addition to the A+ apps, I have created apps for ITIL foundation and PMP exam preparations as well. If you are preparing for those certifications, I hope you find these apps useful as well.

The link for the apps on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=siddsg

Thanks and Regards,
Sidd