Quaker Oats & Cap'n Crunch Matchbox WANTED

MTCHBOXUSA

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

WANTED: quantities of the following Matchbox toy items.

Matchbox School Bus- yellow with "Cap'n Crunch" on roof
Matchbox Aeromax Box Truck- white, "Oh What Those Oats Can Do" labels

packaged in plain white boxes reading "Special Limited Edition Matchbox"
Originally sold at the company store in St. Joseph, MO in Feb. 1997.

Email me DIRECT @

MTCHB...@aol.com or phone 860-349-1655
Regards, Charlie Mack

admi...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2013, 8:11:59 PM1/13/13
I have these available, brand new in the box. If you are still looking, let me know.