meandering....appropriation for public use....

Timothy Sutter

Sep 28, 2011, 12:45:32 PM9/28/11
isn't the wealth of america already confiscated
in to the hands of a somewhat small number of people?

no, not exactly,

unlike china where the 'government', so-called,
basically confiscates all wealth to the so-called
'public' coffers

america has its wealth held in small 'private' coffers,

and they define "confiscate" as
an appropriation for 'public' use.

it's as if the effect is the same or similar,
in that, the larger number of =people=
have no real 'vote'

sometimes i do these things to see
if i can get a bead on it myself.

flash, you won't be -able- to 'confiscate'
"american" wealth through taxation

so, in part, most of the controversy there is misplaced.

you get to -tax- earned income in a particular year.
you don't get to -tax- gigantic coffers
of monies amassed in years passed so as
to confiscate it for public use.

you could tax all large american corporations
for the next 5 years and still not be able
to touch monies sitting in the cookie jar
on a shelf from last year and last decade
and last century.

of course, if you did this, there would be no incentive
for privately held funds to stimulate its own ventures.

china confiscates -everything- for the so-called 'public' coffers

but, that doesn't mean that the chinese "they"
asked people in the hillside villages if 'they'
wanted to buy american debt, "they" just did it,
without any "consent of the governed" 'they'
whether or not "they" had the "best interest"
of 'them' in mind or not.

now, privately held american "giga-wealth"
doesn't -have to- attain the "consent of the governed"
from "their" 'customers' and 'workers' with concerns
to -how- "they" _manipulate_ said "giga-wealth"

here's a problem...

one of the things that gives "incentive" to "customers and workers"
is this notion that 'they' can =attain= a 'wealth' of 'their' own,,,

but, -if- 'giga-wealth' seems to be running away tooo fast and far such
that such attainment seems entirely and forever "out of reach"
to 'custumers and workers'... and becomes a =vain notion= then,
'they' may just lay down and forage for survival scraps as opposed
to reaching out in 'faith' for the attainment of what could
plausibly be within reach.

and then your two steps from some sort of feudal state where
the "upper crust" are deranged bat brains crap heads
who think -only- of maintaining their status

and innovations from the ground level seize up.

and "you/they" don't -really- want that.

so like, =china= right now, can operate as
a feudal system where they garner sweat shop labor
while they seek to =extract= "innovation" from "the west"

so, one real "uncertainty" would be -how= china
will behave -after- they 'confiscate' all or as
much of western innovation as 'they' can.

meandering....

who _are_ "you" getting in to bed with?

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 7:55:39 AM9/29/11
i'm really sort of glad that america is
incompetent in formulating a dictatorship

"america will be "great" again as soon as it
takes its cues from red china..."

"yeah, let's all emulate red china in constructing
a very fine and efficient dictatorship"

thank God america is still incompetent in this regard

the gubbment -should be- stuck in gridlock

and the holy sacred 'private' sector should be
a mass of boobs like a chicken with its head cut off
runnin' around asking the gubbment to "do for me"

it helps to prevent the formation of such

an efficient dictatorship...

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 7:59:27 AM9/29/11
don't worry, everything is -just- the way it's supposed to be.

the "founding fathers" -designed it- to be -just- like it is.

=hooray= the gubbment and the big whigs are incompetent

and unable to formulate a dictatorship...

Captain Infinity

Sep 29, 2011, 8:08:51 AM9/29/11
Once Upon A Time,
Timothy Sutter wrote:

>i'm really sort of glad that america is
>incompetent in formulating a dictatorship
>
>"america will be "great" again as soon as it
>takes its cues from red china..."
>
>"yeah, let's all emulate red china in constructing
> a very fine and efficient dictatorship"

Do these voices in your head have names, or are they just free-floating
alternate personalities?

**
Captain Infinity

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 8:14:09 AM9/29/11
my voice is my own

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 8:29:52 AM9/29/11
i'm still glad america is incompetent as a dictatorship

and i don't care if some of these people wanna take

"their" money bags and move to europe

go ahead, get lost and take your dictatorial designs with you...

we'll manage to survive without you...

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 9:29:36 AM9/29/11
> we'll manage to survive without you...

i still like the "outgo tax" as opposed to the "income tax"
and -nobody- gets out of paying tax when they spend money

not even -hollywood- but

even -hollywoood- will have to pay the outgo tax
when somebody in hollywood spends money

cuz, you know, as it is now, -hollywood- pays zilch tax.

hollywood even invents fictitious people to get on the payroll
to earn -just- enough not to pay any tax and then disappear
into the wind and the money finds its way into
some real person's grasp.

oh, 'they' got all kinds of ways to -not- pay tax
don't you know that's why your 'contract' has to be
a percentage of the -gross- and not the -net-?
cuz, if you get a percentage of the -net-
there is no -net- profit and you get squat,

just like unca sam...

you'll never see a movie about how -hollywood- avoids tax...

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 9:32:58 AM9/29/11
but they schmoooooz and glad hand politicians

and blind 'them' with all that litter and hocus pocus

'what tax burden?'

'that's just for suckers who can't get out of it'

-reel- 'patriotic' peoplez

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 9:35:20 AM9/29/11
oops, meant "glitter"

my, ahem, "editor" was sleeping ion the job...

-and- paying no taxes...

well, that was for effect,

as i've never been a tax cheat...

the money got the prez's picture on it, it must be his...

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 10:03:21 AM9/29/11

> > > i still like the "outgo tax" as opposed to the "income tax"
> > > and -nobody- gets out of paying tax when they spend money

if there are people that aren't paying -income- tax as it is now,

what's the difference?

"they" aren't paying -income- tax now anyway...

it's much more difficult to _hide_ when you -spend- money...

of course, there is the danger of breeding

the "world's richest misers"

like in the record books...

these characters who had billions of dollars

and lived like a bag Lady,,,

so, winsome lose some

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 10:11:15 AM9/29/11
=butt= if you had people actually -paying- tax
when they -bought- their gold toilet seats,

you'd -get- your "fair" tax, chum...

cuz some of'em will continue to buy their gold toilet seats

and unca sam has to be sittin' there at the outlet

like a vulture, =except=- when it's the =military= who =pays=

600 bucks for an 'el cheapo' -plastic- toilet seat...

-then- it's "catch as catch can"

=hooray= for america...

no red dictatorship happening here...

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 10:18:44 AM9/29/11
so now, allst you gotta figure out is -how-

-hollywood and company accomplish the selfsame thing right now

and the sacred "private" sector is =in=

the big bad wooof "public sector" at the door[pronounced "dough"]

=gettin'= gold toilet seats for the price of el cheapo plastic seats...

and =givin'= el cheapo plastic seats for the price of gold...

but, apparently, there's too many "adults" in the 'room' to see
straight...

musta all signed a "non-disclosure agreement"

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 10:27:13 AM9/29/11
"just remember tim, people who earn less
than 30 grand a year pay no tax at all..."

=yeah= and twenty million of'em are fictitious people

invented by hollywood as a tax avoidance...

so don't kid me...

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 10:30:26 AM9/29/11
> "just remember tim, people who earn less
> than 30 grand a year pay no tax at all..."

> =yeah= and twenty million of'em are fictitious people

i'll have to check my figures on that, but it's ballpark close

that's just about 600 billion, so,

there's probably more "hiding" somewhere...

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 10:40:54 AM9/29/11
> > "just remember tim, people who earn less
> > than 30 grand a year pay no tax at all..."

> > =yeah= and twenty million of'em are fictitious people

> i'll have to check my figures on that, but it's ballpark close

> that's just about 600 billion, so,

> there's probably more "hiding" somewhere...

so, you've heard of the "road to nowhere"

well, they got ghost construction workers who just happen
to earn less than the tax threshhold, -and- can apply for
unemployment when "they" get laid...off

so, no work gets done and "no one" gets paid...
only "no one's" -funds- actually -do- end up
in =someone's= "sphere of influence"

it's only the law abiding citizen who gets "screwed"

wanna save on taxes?

invent fictitious employees and pay them below
the tax threshhold and run off to switzerland
with the monety bags...

it's -easy= everybody's doin' it, it's
the latest =trending topic= on ...

of ourse, -maybe- i'm exaggearting just a wee bit...

YEAH, IT'S =100= MILLION PHONY EMPLOYEES

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 11:20:31 AM9/29/11
> > > "just remember tim, people who earn less
> > > than 30 grand a year pay no tax at all..."

but, that's, in part, the 'rationale'
for mending the present tax -code-

ther aren't enough 'vultures' in the =world=
to hunt down and capture even all the blatant tax -cheats-
much less the not so blatant, "little white lie" tax -avoiders-

and straight law abiding citizens will
continue to shoulder their 'burden'

and =you= can point your fingers at =them= as "the evil"

"let's make a movie about how all those squares
are pissin' in -our- cornflakes"

go right ahead... -they- won't care...

-they- probably don't -need- some -fiction-
pumpin' up their "self esteem" levels...

God is real...

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 11:59:17 AM9/29/11
"hitler is good for business"

dealing with the red chinese is
pretty close to saying something
like this...

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 12:13:28 PM9/29/11
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/june/4/newsid_2496000/2496277.stm

Several hundred civilians have been shot dead by the Chinese army
during a bloody military operation to crush a democratic protest
in Peking's (Beijing) Tiananmen Square.
Tanks rumbled through the capital's streets late on 3 June
as the army moved into the square from several directions,
randomly firing on unarmed protesters.
<...>
Throughout the day the government warned it would do whatever
it saw necessary to clamp down on what it described as "social chaos".

But even though violence was expected, the ferocity of the attack
took many by surprise, bringing condemnation from around the world.
<...>

Amid the panic and confusion students could be heard shouting
"fascists stop killing," and "down with the government".

At a nearby children's hospital operating theatres were
filled with casualties with gunshot wounds, many of them
local residents who were not taking part in the protests.

Early this morning at least 30 more were killed in
two volleys of gunfire, which came without warning.
Terrified crowds fled, leaving bodies in the road.

Meanwhile reports have emerged of troops searching
the main Peking university campus for ringleaders,
beating and killing those they suspect
of co-ordinating the protests. [...]

it hasn't changed one little bit...

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 12:15:54 PM9/29/11
> > "hitler is good for business"

> > dealing with the red chinese is
> > pretty close to saying something
> > like this...

> it hasn't changed one little bit...

-but- it's good for bizniss...

after all, they got a "cheap labor force"

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 12:27:49 PM9/29/11
"""i got it, let's do a movie about what a great guy hitler was
after all, it's just a matter of "situational ethics" and MORAL
RELATvism",
and we all know, those stories of hitler were overblown to demonize
"our" perceived enemies, and then we can praise oa and the
cuultural rvolution,and the kinder gentler china who bans it's
"friends from even speaking to the dalia lama and kills
the falun gong people in hideous medical experiments,
cuz they're a subversive superstition""""

i'll take a pass on that one chief...

the 'dalia' lama, he's a flower...

but, china's good fo bizniss...

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 1:27:18 PM9/29/11
> but, china's good fo bizniss...

"but tim, the "market" is a free ranging,
inanimate, force of nature and has no moral dilemma"

yeah right

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 2:14:54 PM9/29/11
i just thought it would be hackneyed to quote dear olde Nikita;

"We will hang you ... and you will sell us the rope."

but... but, the pressures for red china

to modify =its= behaviors are NIL

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 2:31:10 PM9/29/11
no no no, they pull an ultimate BaaL

"we'll be 'free' -for you-"

"let -us- walk across your backs with spikes

and we'll -all- get to the other side"

albeit, just some of -your- blood may get there...

"tim, tim, tim, why y'all hung up on china,
i thought you liked mooshi pork"

yabbut, that fascio-commie bullcrap -is- a "western" anomaly...

and they're throwin' that nasty virus back in your face...

"i may have stepped in it before, but i never ate it"

"left,,, right,,, left right left...
into the ditch...bang bang bang, yer dead"

it's the same old crap...

worst case scenario you say?

i don't think so...

you BLIND Side your own dang self

just imagine when an offender is there

to blind side you on purpose...

oh, that happened already...

Timothy Sutter

Sep 29, 2011, 3:01:32 PM9/29/11
> worst case scenario you say?

> i don't think so...

> you BLIND Side your own dang self

> just imagine when an offender is there

> to blind side you on purpose...

> oh, that happened already...

but, right, the 'danger' isn't necessarily that =china= will
run up on us in 25 years and tie a rope around our neck...

but that our -own- Superstructure will see 'despotic efficiency'
as "the best way" to do bizniss, and tie a rope around our own necks.

cuz, in -that- 'long run' "they'd be shootin' themselves in the foot...

cuz it's such a dandy target...

let's see HAL do -that- analysis...

Timothy Sutter

Oct 1, 2011, 7:05:43 AM10/1/11
it's pretty clear, that charlie 'inspired' amawalaki

you better send a drone strike to chino and get charlie

or, wherever charlie is being housed these days.

Timothy Sutter

Oct 1, 2011, 7:12:36 AM10/1/11
> it's pretty clear, that charlie 'inspired' amawalaki
> you better send a drone strike to chino and get charlie
> or, wherever charlie is being housed these days.

i mean, really, bug man, charlie used to spout the same sort of rhetoric

lotsa people spout rhetoric

at least charlie gotta trial

Timothy Sutter

Oct 1, 2011, 7:19:24 AM10/1/11
sad thing is, charlie tried to -blame- 'the system' that made him...

lotsa 'americans' speak -against- america...

when -will you- turn the gun om yourself?

oh, don't get at me about waco... [/slant/]

Timothy Sutter

Oct 1, 2011, 7:26:54 AM10/1/11
and all of this, trying people in absentia,

is "not who we are" or is it?

"it is now, tim"

yeah, well, 'waterboarding' seems like child's play in comparison

"Welcome to Stepford"

Timothy Sutter

Oct 1, 2011, 7:33:16 AM10/1/11
> and all of this, trying people in absentia,

> is "not who we are" or is it?

in case you forgot, here's a refresher...

=
Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy
the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury
of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been
committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law,
and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation;
to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have
compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor,
and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
=

oh, that's the sixth amendment to te U.S. Constituton

rights guarenteed to all U.S. citizens...

Timothy Sutter

Oct 1, 2011, 7:38:12 AM10/1/11
uh, "If They Come in the Morning" will be burned at noon

Timothy Sutter

Oct 1, 2011, 7:51:13 AM10/1/11
> uh, "If They Come in the Morning" will be burned at noon

just remember, the moment the centurions ascertained that Paul

was a citizen of Rome they took him in to custody and protected

him and carried him off to the governor for a Trial...

and the Romans practically =worshipped= The Law...

after all, Jupiter was a sort of an embodiment of such a thing...

who "wins" when you abrogate your principles?

"whatever we can get away with"

yeah i know, that's the "new morallity"

and i know you can "get away with" plenty...

Timothy Sutter

Oct 1, 2011, 7:54:01 AM10/1/11
yankee doodles

Timothy Sutter

Oct 1, 2011, 11:18:32 AM10/1/11
> > "whatever we can get away with"
> > yeah i know, that's the "new morallity"
> > and i know you can "get away with" plenty...

so, for "the conspiracy" minded folks,

you -could- convince yourself that -this- 'assassination' episode
was devised with the implicit intent of making the president look
like a goon and driving a wedge between him and his main supporters
because the military wants to see to it that the war in afgannystan
is perpetuated indefinately, because it's a dandy way for bureacrats
to get combat ribons so they can rise in the bureaucracy to levels
that they could never rise withourt such combat ribons.

and, so, we -must- have a bullets flying conflict in place
in order for these bureaucrats to get the combat ribbons
necessary to elevate their positions and the president
is ready to dismantle this, albeit, v e r y s l o w l y

so, the military has to rid itself of the president
that would pull them out of affghannystan and this may
be accomplished by making him loook like a buffooon
to his own major support base

where we see a =Constitutional Scholar= =agreeing=
to a blatant abrogation of Constitional rights
in the case of an =American Citizen=

so, the case is already made that the president
has behaved like a =BUFFOOON= with regards to
Constitutional Law.

so, who cares ?

it matters little

the case has been made

-by- The Stepford President.

"with regards to Captain Dunsel"

sorry doood, =YOU= should be telling the military
what is right and what is wrong and =not= tuther way around

and the summary execution of an american citizen having,
perhaps, been tried in absentia is wholly inexcusable.

Timothy Sutter

Oct 1, 2011, 11:36:34 AM10/1/11
"tim, you're overreacting"

no, actually i'm under-reacting, i'm thinking of -you-

any poor hapless soul who may be considered "subversive"

just because he or she shops at Floormart

you have to remember, the military =pledges=

_subserviance_ to the civilian authority

but that doesn't stop 'it' from using 'tactic' to "convince"

the civilian authority to do what 'it' wants.

and so, if the civilian authority -is- the hapless soul

who doesn't recognize an abrogation of its own base principles

subverting -its- effect, ...

...you tell me, explain it to me like i'm a child...

just know,

-i- am -not- saying that the military has broken

=its= pledge of subserviance to the civilian authority...

"""I'm just trying to find out if anybody in this room
knows what the hell law is being broken,
besides cruelty to animals. """

"""That's a conspiracy, title 7-182-1 of the California penal code.

Conspiracy to commit a misdemeanor is a felony..."""

===
http://www.filmsquish.com/guts/?q=node/2835
===