Re: HAVE YOU SEEN FRED HALL'S DICK

1 view
Message has been deleted

.

Apr 10, 2012, 1:13:46 AM4/10/12
Janithor wrote on 4/10/2012 in <jm0f3t$28r$2...@news.albasani.net>:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 4/9/2012 9:44 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate!
> >
> > First, check out what % said:
> >

> > > neither has he
> >
> > Why don't you spit it out then?
>

> I thought you plonked %?

you never thought shit goathead sucker except for how to got % to suck your dick

--

Message has been deleted

Checkmate

Apr 10, 2012, 2:45:09 AM4/10/12
Checkmate!

First, check out what Janithor said:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 4/9/2012 9:44 PM, Checkmate wrote:
> > Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate!
> >
> > First, check out what % said:
> >

> >> neither has he
> >
> > Why don't you spit it out then?
>

> I thought you plonked %?

I did, but I saw the reply from "." and it was too good to resist. He's
still plonked except when it amuses me to kick him in the fucking teeth.

--
Checkmate
KotAGoR XXXIV

"its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents"

-Dave Keating, AKA "Squiggles" the assworm, AKA %, explaining
intelligence

"we all think what we do has major significants"

-Squiggles explains why he spends so much time on Usenet... and why he
can't play Scrabble

%

Apr 10, 2012, 1:02:55 PM4/10/12
Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
> by Checkmate!
>
> First, check out what Janithor said:
>

>> x-no-archive: yes
>>
>> On 4/9/2012 9:44 PM, Checkmate wrote:
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
>>> posts by Checkmate!

>>> Why don't you spit it out then?
>>

>> I thought you plonked %?
>
> I did, but I saw the reply from "." and it was too good to resist.
> He's still plonked except when it amuses me to kick him in the
> fucking teeth.

the checkmate shows his jealousy because he has no teeth