After The Lee Statue: There Must Be A Cost For Anti-White Hate

D. Ray

Nov 16, 2023, 9:16:46 PM11/16/23

Mike Colangelo

Nov 16, 2023, 9:27:39 PM11/16/23
On 11/16/2023 6:16 PM, D. Ray wrote:
> <https://vdare.com/articles/after-the-lee-statue-there-must-be-a-cost-for-anti-white-hate>

Melting that racist atrocity of a statue is not anti-white hate. It was the
right thing to do.

56d.1152

Nov 16, 2023, 9:43:43 PM11/16/23
Get some good photos/3d-scans and have it RECONSTRUCTED
in detail. Then plant it directly across the street :-)

Lee WAS on the wrong side ... but that wasn't so clear at
the time. He was not an evil man.

Now if you want evil ... consider Gen Sherman and his
horrific 'scorched earth' campaign.

D. Ray

Nov 16, 2023, 9:54:08 PM11/16/23
Mike Colangelo <air@vatican_.con> wrote:
> On 11/16/2023 6:16 PM, D. Ray wrote:
>> <https://vdare.com/articles/after-the-lee-statue-there-must-be-a-cost-for-anti-white-hate>
>
> Melting that racist atrocity of a statue is not anti-white hate.

If Whites say it’s anti-White, then it’s anti-White.

> It was the
> right thing to do.

was right thing to do” to melt face of White war hero statue and sends
money and missiles to Israel so they can genocide Arabs with impunity. I’m
pretty sure they’ll put “non-divisive” statue of Netanyahu instead very
soon. Or Itamar Ben-Gvir.

D. Ray

Nov 16, 2023, 10:43:48 PM11/16/23
Related article:

“Robert E. Lee Statue at the Heart of 2017 Unite the Right Rally in
Charlottesville Secretly Melted Down in Humiliating Act of Anti-White
Hatred By Our Ruling Elite”

<https://vdare.com/posts/robert-e-lee-statue-at-the-heart-of-2017-unite-the-right-rally-in-charlottesville-secretly-melted-down-in-humiliating-act-of-anti-white-hatred-by-our-ruling-elite>

<https://archive.ph/rpt9u>