Re: FBI says Nashville bombing was work of LONE BOMBER. No conspiracy.

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 28, 2020, 10:30:52 AM12/28/20
On 12/28/20 2:43 AM, super70s wrote:
>> "Anthony Warner is the bomber. He was present when the bomb went off,
>> and he perished in the bombing." A motive has not been released and is still
>> under investigation.
>
> Supposedly "paranoid about 5G."
>
> Some people take their cellphones *really* seriously.

Isn't the FBI part of the CONSPIRACY?

Now that the FBI can't be trusted because they're conspirators we have
to assume that the FBI is misleading you by telling you there is no
conspiracy, they officially can't be trusted. They were caught with
their pants down.... figuratively and some even literally "Strzok"
"Page" in LOVE TEXTS ;)

The NEW QUESTION IS... what part can the FBI be playing in this
conspiracy, are they there to hide the truth from the people, or are
they there to secure their own territory and keep the competition of the
FBI criminals out of their criminal territory.

The FBI were hiding Hillary Clinton's crimes and Obama/Biden's crimes.
They hid the Hillary e-mails and Bill Clinton's airport tarmac meeting
with AG Loretta Lynch and Obama spying on political enemies and and the
Biden Corruption, why would they be honest with us about this Bombing?

All buried by the FBI... why is that?

The X-Files with Mulder and Scully were chasing *space aliens* when the
actual conspiracy was inside the FBI and NOT in outer space....

The simplest explanation is the most likely... and the FBI being corrupt
is the simple explanation for why some crimes are never solved.

Like the answer to why the COUNTRY MUSIC show in Los Vegas was a
terrorist target? And who the real people behind that terrorism attack
were. The people who initiated it, they are the answer to the why.

--
TAKE THE RED PILL

How can we TRUST THE GOVERNMENT certified VACCINE when we can't TRUST
THAT SAME GOVERNMENT'S certified ELECTIONS or justice system?

https://www.oann.com/ https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/ https://www.zerohedge.com/
https://www.infowars.com/ https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://thenationalpulse.com/ https://www.breitbart.com/
https://www.parler.com/ https://rumble.com/
https://banned.video/ https://www.mrctv.org/

Bob F

Dec 28, 2020, 11:08:56 PM12/28/20
Don't beam him up, there is no intelligent race on his planet.

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 29, 2020, 9:23:41 AM12/29/20
The guy is dead, the dead have no privacy right so why have they NOT
made all the evidence and details PUBLIC? Why is the FBI not opening the
file for us to see every word?

Did they look to see who owns the property around the explosion, did
they explain all the connections of this guy and where's the manifesto
describing the political reasons for blowing up a single AT&T office.

Martars want to be remembered so they explain their political reason for
their acts in a manifesto. Where is it? The Church/Mosque killings in
New Zealand had a manifesto that explained they wanted to start a war.
Just saying he was a 5G nut is saying nothing. You have no credibility,
just like the FBI has ZERO credibility, that's what happens when you lie
to people for 4 years, so show us the evidence that he killed himself
over 5G.... NOT speculation but evidence and remember there is no
NATIONAL SECURITY or any privacy of the dead guy.... it's all supposed
to be open to the PUBLIC, our JUSTICE SYSTEM HAS NO SECRET TRIALS and
SECRET meetings. It's all in the open.

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 29, 2020, 11:31:22 AM12/29/20
On 12/29/20 10:22 AM, Anthony R. Gold wrote:
It seems that way at times... like I'm the only one in an intelligence
desert.

>> How can we TRUST THE GOVERNMENT certified VACCINE when we can't TRUST
>> THAT SAME GOVERNMENT'S certified ELECTIONS or justice system?

> If you and your fellow travelers do not take any vaccines you will help to
> improve the gene pool.

Admitting that the vaccine will pollute your gene pool?

--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*
263 - “I would hope that a wise *Latina woman* with the richness of her
experiences would more often than not reach a *better conclusion* than a
*white male* who hasn’t lived that life,” -Sonya Sotomayor-

The racist Democrat Supreme Court Justice....