Lion escapes from cage, kills cell phone yakking intern cleaning enclosure

Leroy N. Soetoro

Mar 8, 2013, 2:42:34 PM3/8/13
http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/18711018-418/lion-escaped-from-cage-
killed-intern-cleaning-enclosure.html

DUNLAP, Calif. � Authorities said Thursday they think a lion killed a 24-
year-old volunteer at a Central California animal park after it escaped
from a feeding cage and attacked her while she was cleaning its larger
enclosure area.

Fresno County Coroner David Hadden said Dianna Hanson died instantly when
the 550-pound lion broke her neck, apparently with a swipe of a paw.

Investigators believe the 5-year-old male African lion used a paw to lift
a partially open door that was meant to keep him in a cage and out of the
enclosure while Hanson cleaned, Hadden said.

�The lion had been fed, the young woman was cleaning the large enclosure,
and the lion was in the small cage. The gate of the cage was partially
open, which allowed the lion called Cous Cous to lift it up with his paw,�
Hadden said. �He ran at the young lady.�

Hadden said Hanson was talking with a co-worker on a cellphone in the
moments before she was killed. The co-worker became concerned when the
conversation ended abruptly and Hanson failed to call back, the coroner
said. The co-worker then called authorities when she went to check on
Hanson. Sheriff�s deputies shot Cous Cous after he couldn�t be coaxed away
from Hanson�s body.

Hadden said the investigation into Hanson�s death continues.

--

Barack Obama, reelected by the dumbest and most fearful people in the
history of the United States of America.

Eric Holder, racist black murdering United States Attorney General, still
has his job.

Nancy Pelosi, Democrat criminal, accessory before and after the fact to
improper vetting of Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama, a confirmed
felon using SSAN 042-68-4425, belonging to a dead man.

Obama ignored the brutal killing of an American diplomat in Benghazi, then
relieved American military officers who attempted to prevent said murder
in order to cover up his own ineptness.

Obama continues his goal of disarming America after known mentally
disturbed liberal Adam Peter Lanza killed 20 school children and 6 adults
in Sandy Hook Connecticut on December 14, 2012. Every single liberal
inspired and authored gun control law in existence failed to prevent this
tragedy.

Jim Dietrich

Mar 8, 2013, 6:37:13 PM3/8/13
For less then $50.00 you can buy a cell phone blocking device. About
size
of pen, range 25'. Just stroll by a pack of yakking tards an turn 'er
on!

Steve from Colorado

Mar 8, 2013, 8:56:41 PM3/8/13
Where does one buy such a device?

Bert

Mar 9, 2013, 9:57:10 AM3/9/13
In news:khe4q6$vll$1...@dont-email.me Steve from Colorado
We remind and warn consumers that it is a violation of federal
law to use a cell jammer or similar devices that intentionally
block, jam, or interfere with authorized radio communications
such as cell phones, police radar, GPS, and Wi-Fi. Despite some
marketers’ claims, consumers cannot legally use jammers within
the United States, nor can retailers lawfully sell them.

http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/jamming-cell-phones-and-gps-equipment-against-law

--
be...@iphouse.com St. Paul, MN

NotMe

Mar 9, 2013, 2:22:05 PM3/9/13

"Bert" <be...@iphouse.com> wrote in message
The reality is that both (and more) can be done with basically off the shelf
hardware. Almost as easily as blowing past stop signs or buying drugs both
are outside the law but done every day.

Bert

Mar 9, 2013, 3:04:58 PM3/9/13
In news:khg22h$k4e$1...@dont-email.me "NotMe" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

> Almost as easily as blowing past stop signs or buying drugs both
> are outside the law but done every day.

How many thousands of people have been caught, ticketed and fined for
"blowing past stop signs?"

How many folks are currently in jail or prison for buying drugs?

NotMe

Mar 10, 2013, 7:43:56 PM3/10/13

> In news:khg22h$k4e$1...@dont-email.me "NotMe" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>> Almost as easily as blowing past stop signs or buying drugs both
>> are outside the law but done every day.
>
> How many thousands of people have been caught, ticketed and fined for
> "blowing past stop signs?"

More are not than are ticketed/fined for 'blowing past stop signs'.

> How many folks are currently in jail or prison for buying drugs?

More are not than are in jail for buying drugs.

I'm reminded of cloned phones that were both illegal and common as house
dirt.

The only thing that put a stop to that evolution was dirt cheap disposable
phones.

Leper

Jan 9, 2022, 4:42:46 AM1/9/22
Some odd years back, Japan had Movie Theaters that used Blockers on
their premises to insure non-interference with the flick being shown.
I might recommend asking Wired Magazine for a source of such, or even
a Project schematic. If all else fails...Shoving cell phone up the ass
of the offender becomes very tempting. Kill a cell phone and put an NSA
listener out of a job. ;-)

Mighty Wannabe

Jan 9, 2022, 10:31:53 AM1/9/22
You should see a shrink about your anal obsession. You are a very sick man.